Hurt Me

Story Info
A reunion of sorts.
3.4k words
4.28
56.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juliette and I hadn’t seen each other in almost two months. The last time we’d even spoken to one another on the phone had been a disaster. And the last time we’d seen each other…well, let’s just say that things had not gone well. So when she called and said that she was coming over…’to get a few things and maybe talk’ I didn’t know what to think. Of course, I still loved her despite our battles and she was still one of the most sexual women that I’d ever known. But I was still fairly apprehensive.

Truth be told I didn’t have an inkling of what the night might hold.

When she finally arrived she seemed distracted; she was pacing and full of nervous energy. As we sat at the kitchen table it was clear that she had something on her mind.

We made small talk, briefly. Very small and very briefly. We talked about work, both hers and mine.

Abruptly she asked, “are my fetish clothes and shoes and stuff still here? “ She smiled a slight, nervous smile, inscrutable and seductive. What was she up to I wondered?

“Of course “, I replied offhandedly, still not sure where this was going, “ right where you left them. “

“Can we go upstairs?”

Now I’m completely puzzled.

“Sure.” I said

Upstairs I tell her that her things are still in the far closet. Halfway across the bedroom she turned and faced me.

“Will you do something for me? “ she asked, almost sweetly, looking straight into my eyes.

“If I can”, I said, still not sure where this was going.

“Hurt me.” she said softly but clearly.

“Are you sure?” I asked

“I’ve been thinking about it for the entire drive, five and a half hours, I’m sure.”

I decided to take her at her word.

“Take off your top and bra and give me first position then.” I said and sat down on the bed.

Incredulous I watched her obey, tossing her blouse and bra onto a chair out of the way, then kneeling, legs apart, palms upward on thighs, eyes down; first position.

My head was spinning, I hoped that my face retained the appearance of composure.

Was this some sort of breakthrough? Juliette and I had often struggled with the BDSM part of our sex lives. Basically I needed it and she, sexual athlete that she was, did not. But she tried and we tried, but time after time we failed. It was a combination of things: my needing it too much and she not really needing it at all.

Or so I thought.

But now here she was, abruptly back in my life, back in my bedroom, on her knees fairly begging me to hurt her. And I very much wanted to.

I needed to consolidate the moment. I spoke hoping that the sound of my shock would be masked by my arousal.

“Alright then” I began, “ this is how it’s going to be. I’m going to push you tonight, cara mia, you’re going to do things and take pain like you’ve never done before…at least with me!” I added sardonically, knowing that I was her first and only Playmate.

“Yes, sir. May I speak, sir?” she asked humbly, her head still bowed, her eyes still downcast.

Such obedience, such manners. “Of course. “ I wanted to say more, to praise her but I remained silent.

“I would not expect anything less tonight, sir. Please know that this little slut is ready to do whatever you desire tonight. Tonight I have no limits. ”

I could hardly believe my ears. She turned her eyes back down and sat quietly. What had come over the young Juliette? Had two months away awakened the true masochist in her?

“We’ll still use our safe word.” I told her.

“ I assure you sir, this slut will need no safe word tonight.”

“We’ll see.” I said.

I wanted this scene to be what so many of our other attempts had not been long, dramatic, and diabolical. I wanted, now that I had been given this chance, to push past her limits and take her to that place where the endorphins could make sense of everything; even the pain and humiliation that I intended to inflict on her tonight.

I took a quiet cleansing breath and plunged onward.

“Come here, cara, I want to kiss you hello before I hurt you.” I helped her to her feet and pulled her to me, wrapping my fingers in her dark hair. I kissed her, tenderly at first but rougher as our passion rose. When I released my grip on her she slid back to her knees and without a sound resumed ‘first position’.

“Please sir.” she whispered, without looking up at me.

“Please what? You little slut! “

“Please, don’t make this slut wait any longer.”

“You’ll wear my marks and bruises for a month!” And perhaps, I thought, forever. I watched a small shiver of dread move through my kneeling lover. Good! I thought, let her be afraid.

But she surprised me again on this night of surprises. She pushed again.

“This little slut would welcome your marks, sir.”

I leaned down so that I was at her ear. “Brave words, little one. Let’s test that mettle, shall we?”

Moving to the Honduras mahogany toy cabinet on my bedroom wall, I retrieved black leather wrist and ankle cuffs and a stiff black leather collar with three rings that had always been hers. I set them in front of her at her knees.

“You know what to do, little slut.”

I watched her put on the cuffs and collar from the corner of my eye while I collected the other implements that I intended to torture her with this evening. As she finished, I finished.

“Stand up slut” I said. I hooked double ended brass snap hooks to the ‘d’ rings on the wrist cuffs.

“Now bend over.” I said. When she did I clipped the other end of the hooks to the rings on her ankle cuffs. “Very nice.” I mused. “I didn’t know that you could do that. The question is: how long can you stay that way?”

Let’s see how she does. I opened the door and pretended to leave. Juliette grunted with exertion. I waited. She did not protest, or cry, or move. I reached out and caressed the folds of her pussy through her panties. She ’mmm’d’ and pressed back against my fingers.

“Swollen and wet already, cara? And such a long way to go before she gets any real attention.” I said, ironically. I rubbed harder, pulling her panties up. I pushed the back of my hand against her anus.

“How premeditated was your visit here, cara?” I rubbed her asshole harder, pressing my fingers through the fabric of her panties. ”Did you have the forethought to clean your little asshole for me?”

“Yes sir, I did.”

“Your manners and attitude seem to have improved, little slut,” rubbing her crotch, front to back, back to front.

“Thank you, sir.”

“Let’s see how good your manners are when you are in pain and things aren’t,” rubbing her crotch harder still and listening to her soft moans, “going your way.”

“Yes, sir, thank you sir.”

“Let’s start getting your little ass warmed up and stretched out for the main events then shall we?” rubbing hard against her panty clad pussy and ass one last time.

“Mmmmmm!” she moaned, clearly pleased with my proposition.

But she squealed a moment later when the cold steel of my bandage scissors slid across her cheeks and cut through the beautiful lace g-string she was wearing.

“That squeal will cost you twenty minutes with your hated gag, cara mia.”

“Ooooh!” she vocalized, stopping abruptly as she recognized that I had baited her into disobeying.

“I could make it thirty. Should I make it thirty, little slut?”

“Please sir, no sir. That would further delay my sucking your beautiful cock sir.”

“Insolent baggage!” I laughed.” Twenty then. I’ll set the timer. I crossed to the dresser and set the timer for twenty minutes. The gag was slid between her teeth and the strap tightened behind her head.

“Now, let’s open you up a little. I’m sure playing with your asshole will make the twenty minutes just fly by.”

I pulled a purple glove from the drawer and pumped a generous amount of K-Y jelly onto my gloved fingers.

I inserted one and then quickly two well-lubed fingers into her ass.

“Although maybe she won’t be as hungry as she normally is.” But my fingers slid up her as easily, showing me that her anus was as greedy as ever. Juliette moaned through her gag, giving me an enthusiastic encouragement for the vigorous reaming that I was giving her puckered hole.

“That’s my girl. Would you like another finger?” Not waiting for answer I added a third fat digit alongside the other two and pushed them in slowly until I was deep inside.

“I have a new plug that I think you’ll like.” I said, rotating my hand gently, my fingers still pressed deep inside her rectum. I grabbed the new plug from the shelf and brought it close to her face to show her. “Biggest one that I could find…without going to the gay toy store anyway. Maybe tonight’s the night that I get my whole hand up there.” I worked my greasy fingers harder in her ass. “I’m going to unhook your wrists. And after you straighten up a bit you’re going over the horse for awhile.”

I released her and Juliette, without missing a beat, sank to her knees and assumed first position. Despite my skepticism regarding our past attempts at hardcore S/M scenes Juliette impressed me. She really wanted this.

And I was going to give it to her.

Our two years together had been tumultuous. I had been coming off of a five-year relationship with a very kinky woman. But she had discovered smoking cocaine and pulled me halfway down the drain with her. I was broke, horny and a little bit at sea . Juliette was smart and bold and full of life. We met at a club and drank and danced till closing. Surprising me she followed me home to my hovel and slept in my bed.

We had wonderful sex the next morning after our heads had cleared. We began to see a lot of one another. Our vanilla sex life together was great; I took her cherry ass. I kept my other interests in the closet, but one day after some particularly hot, nasty vanilla sex I wrote a fantasy about us.

In my mind my letter was a nasty but not over the top story. A little bondage, a little silly slave/master stuff, nothing that I thought would hurt or insult my sweet Juliette.

She hadn’t seen it that way at all. She was furious with me, tearing the letter into little pieces and screaming at me that I was sick and perverted.

Duh!

Of course I was.

The genie out of the bottle then, within the next six months we managed to at least try most if not all, of the other things in my sick and perverted letter as well as some kinky non-BDSM activities. Juliette discovered that she enjoyed an enema and taking larger and larger things up her once virgin ass. We played with her ass nearly every time that we had sex.

And we continued to drink quite a bit of beer and ended up playing some inevitable watersports games: peeing on each other’s genitals and sometimes in Juliette’s pussy and ass. But try as I might the BDSM part was mostly off limits and she was ferociously jealous so any kind of swinging or group stuff was pretty much out of the question as well.

All of which was frustrating to me, but I had fallen in love with this woman and I kept trying to introduce more of my favorite things, mostly my sadism, into our lovemaking.

Some of our scenes went very well. We managed some hardcore stuff: a vicious caning that left marks for too long, a play piercing, but by and large Juliette’s heart wasn’t really in it and as soon as we would reach a new plateau of what I thought was acceptance and understanding for my S/M proclivities we would implode, some small misstep or slight would set one of us off.

It didn’t help that throughout these struggles that Juliette was getting her Masters’ degree, but by the time that was accomplished we had reached an impasse. So when she was offered a summers’ internship at a prestigious hospital she took it knowing that we needed to be away from one another.

And yet here she was, here we were. She was testing me. I was most definitely testing her.

“Up over the horse now.” I spoke quietly but still in my Top persona.

Juliette moved quickly to the horse, the gag still in her mouth and adjusted herself on its’ padded knee and elbow supports. I put on another rubber glove and quietly lubed my fingers. Moving behind her I slid two and quickly three fingers into her still hungry anus. Her moans through the gag told me that she felt stuffed. I rotated my three fingers and made as though I was about to insert a fourth. Her moans told me that, stuffed as she was, her ass would gladly stretch to accept another finger.

Instead I pulled my fingers from her nearly gaping ass, smiling at my gloved hand as it reappeared sparkling clean. “A little pain first, slut. No reason that it should be all fun and games. I have some new clamps for your tits and labia, cara mia and that brand new fresh from the package, extra large butt plug. Not as big around as my hand but big enough to keep you stretched out for awhile while I cane you and beat you with my new toys.”

Her moans were not so positive sounding this time, her apprehension and fear mixed subtly with desire and need. It was a most delightful sound.

“I think your ass is ready right now for this big fucker…. Just a little bit more lube…”

Her moans were more frantic now; she might’ve been panting had her mouth not been so stuffed with the gag. I hadn’t touched her ass again but she squirmed on the horse.

“Let’s try the clamps first, shall we?” slipping a clamp on each nipple as I spoke. “Nasty, huh? New weights too!” I announced as I dropped the weights on the connecting chain. “A couple for your pussy too! And then I can get back to stretching that ass and then beating it. “

The clamps that I used on her outer labia were light green plastic forceps with wide, grooved jaws. I clicked them on and then clicked each one again. Her moans had become shrieks by then. When I added the two-ounce weights to each clamp the crescendo swelled once more. I pushed some of the hair out of her eyes.

“There there cara mia.” I soothed her for a moment. “Breathe little one and I promise I’ll turn all this into ecstasy.” I kissed her and whispered “you know that I can.”

“You want this you little slut. Trust me and go all the way with me tonight.”

She moaned loudly at this. I decided to take it as an affirmation. I reached around and set the weights attached to her tits to swaying. “Now we’ll press this big fat plug up your sweet whores’ ass…”

Her moan turned to squeals and shrills as I pressed the giant toy remorselessly up her well-lubed asshole.

“Just a little more,” I said, marveling at her rectums’ ability to swallow these enormous penetrations.

“There,” I said as the last of the plugs’ girth slipped inside Juliette and her anal ring closed on it’s somewhat more narrow neck.

“Mmmpphh “ was all that she could muster through the gagstrap.

“That’s better, “I said spanking the base of the huge toy gently with my palm.

“MMMPPPHHH!” It was torture but sweet torture.

“How many did we say for tonight? We never discussed that? OK. We’ll start slow and see what we can do.”

The beating that I gave Juliette that night lasted the better part of an hour. I used more than twenty different implements, from a rubber bungee flogger through slappers and tawses and a particularly evil quirt-like item that’s called the ‘Viper’ and which inevitably leaves some of the very worst welts.

I finished with my canes, both rattan and synthetic, and ended with a three foot long rubber crowd control baton from South Africa called a jambok, which I am told delivers a deep, penetrating pain which continues to blossom and grow for several minutes after each strike. By the very end I was striking her several times in rapid succession. By then Juliette had climaxed at least a half dozen times and was Playing on some astral plane that tops like me don’t even know about.

She was still moaning loudly through the gag so I unbuckled it and used a tissue and a babywipe to remove the tears, snot and eye makeup from her face. She groaned her appreciation and moved her jaw but did not speak.

I stealthily grabbed both of the clamps on her breasts and gently removed them. but of course when clamps have been on for that long there is no amount of gentleness that will change, avert or delay the flood of pain involved.

These were the first real screams of the evening, fine full-blooded screams they were. I amplified them by pulling the clamps from her pussy before the pain from her nipples had fully faded. Her screams were reduced to grunts and gasps as I touched the butt plug and reached between her swollen and abused pussy lips to rub her erect clit with the pad of my middle finger. The screams, gasps and moans coalesced into a roar of an orgasm, a shaking earthquake.

Nana Gaga.

It was a beautiful thing to behold. I rubbed her fat, swollen wet clit through two more, somewhat less spectacular climaxes

As she slowly began to descend from the heavens she spoke her first words.

“Thank you” in a hoarse voice.

“Thank you what, slut?”

“Thank you sir. Thank you sir this little slut needed this evening, sir.”

“So we’re not going to see if my hand will fit up your ass then?” “If you wish, sir.”

“Let’s take you down and see how you feel.”

“Yes sir.”

We lay on the bed and rested for a few minutes. As she nestled against me my still hard cock made his presence known. She looked up at me then; her face awash in endorphins was almost angelic.

“May I?”

“You may.”

She pulled me toward the edge of the bed until my feet were on the floor and then knelt between them. A soft groan escaped her and I realized the giant toy was still imbedded in her ass.

“We can take that out if it’s too much.” I offered.

“It is but I want to try and keep it in while I make you come,” she paused still a perfect bottom and in the moment, “If I may, sir?”

“Get to it then little slut.” I barked, mostly laughing.

“I’ve been thinking a lot about this too.” she whispered and bent to her task.

Her mouth was as hot and soft as I remembered it. But almost immediately Juliette began a vigorous deep throat, with the emphasis on deep, holding my very, very hard cock down past her glottis and looking up at me as she deliberately choked herself.

Between gasps I managed, “Where did we learn this trick, cara?”

I grabbed her head in my hands and held her throat deep down on my cock a few extra seconds. As Juliette looked at me her eyelids began to flutter and I let go of her thinking that she was done. Yet after I let go she stayed in that place for another few seconds, as if to show off.

I took her face in my hands again and fucked her mouth until I came down her throat.