Hurt Me Good

Story Info
A young lesbian gets what she deserves from older coworker.
1.6k words
4.09
163.9k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tubmilk
tubmilk
5 Followers

I tell everyone I'm a lesbian, and I've had the same girlfriend for years. But I've got a craving, one she can't satisfy, for cock.

I have a coworker, Jake, who drives me wild. He makes suggestive remarks at me all the time, grabbing my breasts in the elevator, whispering dirty words in my ear. I play along, sometimes, but I'd never follow up on what I tell him I do. I offer to blow him under his desk, fuck him in his car, meet him at his house. I like to tease. But I never thought it would come back to me the way it did that night.

It was cold and rainy, I was tired and didn't feel like leaving the house after work. I came home, slipped into my pajama's- a white tank top and terrycloth shorts- and cuddled on the couch. Lisa, my girlfriend, wasn't going to be home for a few hours, so I thought I'd please myself a little. I found my biggest dildo, and set it between my legs. Rubbing my perky nipples through the cloth of my shirt, I moaned quietly. I could feel my pussy becoming slick, and my clit was throbbing. Just as I was about to shove the 10 inch fake cock inside me, the phone rang.

"Fuck!" I sighed, put down the dildo and ran to the phone. I picked it up, panting.

"Hey there," it was Jake.

"Hi, um, what's up?" I said, between breaths.

"Just my 8 inch cock," he laughed. What's going on? You sound like you're busy." I giggled. I hated that he turned me on. He was much older than me, married, a red-neck. But he had great eyes, and he smelled so good...

"I was...about to take care of some business when you called." I bit my lip, sliding my fingers down to my cunt, rubbing the lips with three fingers.

"Look, Jenn, I need someone here right now. My wife just called, she's not coming home. I think I might do something crazy, can you come over? Quick." I was shocked. He said his marriage was crumbling, but I had no idea how quickly, or how much it had affected him.

"Sure, I'll be there in a few minutes."

I hung up the phone and slid on my sandals. No time to get dressed, I couldn't let him be alone. I got in my car and sped to his house, ten minutes away. When I got there, the lights were off. I was worried that he had done something stupid.

I walked in the back door, quietly, stepping out of my sandals and into his kitchen. Nobody was there. I heard faint sounds, and headed back to where his bedroom was. The door was opened slightly, and a flickering light peeked out. I pushed it open more, and peered in.

There Jake was, naked on his bed, watching what looked like some hardcore porn. Big, hulking men were shoving their huge cocks in tiny Asian girls assholes. Jake was stroking his member, intensly focusing on the tv. I could see his forehead shake a little.

"Maybe I ought to leave-" I started, and he looked up at me quick. Faster than I could move, he leaped up and pushed the door closed and locked it with the padlock.

Shit. I started to tremble.

He grabbed my arms, and slowly lead me to his bed.

"Jenn, I have wanted you for a very long time, and until now, I have been nice about your turning me down all the time. You tell me you will, then you don't. You tease and it's NOT NICE!" he roared. At this point, I was terrified. He was much, much larger than me. I was a petite 5 feet tall, 95 pounds soaking wet. He was at least 6 foot 3, 200 pounds. His hands clamped around my tender arms, there was no use in struggling.

"I'm- I'm sorry Jake...I-I never meant to-"

"Shut up. I'm fucking horny as hell, and if I don't let loose on someone, the whole WORLD is going to feel my wrath. Now get on the bed." he shoved me toward the bed. I could feel my body responding in ways I had never imagined. I think...I think I was actually turned on by his aggressiveness.

I sat on his bed and awaited his next order.

"Get on your hands and knees." he commanded, his blue piercing eyes becoming more and more calm. I pulled my small frame over to my side, and situated myself as ordered. My long black hair fell in front of my face and I couldn't see.

With quick female Asian cries in the background, I couldn't hear what he was doing next, but before I could tell, he had grabbed my wrists and cuffed them to the post on his bed. I was now at his mercy.

I felt him kneel up on the bed behind me, and slide my shorts down.

"Now, Jenn, you're finally going to get what I've been wanting to give you for a year!" And with that, he rammed his hard cock straight through my pussy, reaching so deep I thought my head would explode.

"Oh, god!" I moaned. This is what I had been waiting for.

"You shut up, you little bitch" he said, grabbing my ass and pulling me on to him, deeper and deeper. I felt my clit exposed to the air, begging to be touched. His bulging package was now 8 inches inside of me, popping in and out, squeezing through my tight hole and back in again.

"Do you like that? How is it?" he moaned...slowing down, then speeding up in pace. I could barely breath between my panting.

"Fuck me harder!" I screamed, and he laughed.

"Bitch, I'm going to fuck you til you bleed!" He rammed me some more, and I thought I was going to cry. Then, all of a sudden, he pulled out.

Stunned, I waited in silence for a moment. Then, without warning, I felt the head of his burning cock touch my tight ass hole.

"Fuck...fuck..." he moaned, as he slowly slid himself in and out inch by inch into my ass.

"OWCH!" I cried! My ass was a virgin and I liked it that way!

"Shut up, baby, let me fuck your ass..." he was quieting down now, and I could feel his hips start to pump and his cock start to enter my ass deeper and deeper.

"Ow...ow...oh..." it started to feel good. I had never felt such wonderful pain.

He started to scream in ecstacy, and he was pounding harder and faster than ever. My tits shook as he pounded my tight ass. My pussy was so wet, I wanted to reach down and grab my clit, but I couldn't.

Then, he pounded himself into my ass one last time with a shriek. "OH FUUUUUCK!!!!" he cried out, releasing his hot load into my asshole. He popped his cock out, and I felt his come drizzle down to my pussy.

It was my turn. I was so hot and horny, I hadn't cum yet and I wanted to. I turned around, twisting my hands in the cuffs, bruising my wrists.

"Fucker, you had your fun, now let me out of these cuffs and let me have mine!" I barked, alive with the rage of lust.

"Woa, killer!" he grinned, rubbhing his hand through his short, grayish hair. "I'll let you out, if you be quiet."

With that, he grabbed the cuff keys and released me. I pushed him down on his back and stared at his cock.

It was partially limp, no good. So I got down between his legs and grabbed his balls with my hand and started licking the tip.

"Oh, oh god..." he moaned, his hands reaching down on my head, pushing my mouth onto his manhood.

I licked and sucked his shaft, putting his balls in my mouth and jerking him off. In no time, he was at full salute and ready for action.

I got up, straddled his belly, and slowly pushed my ass back towards his rock hard member. I reached behind my ass and spread my wet pussy lips, sinking them around his cock.

"Oh god!" I moaned, swalling him whole. His face tensed up, his jaw clenched. I could tell he liked it.

"Take it all, little girl" he managed to spit out, as I started to rock back and forth on his cock. He was so deep inside me, deeper than before, and my clit was screaming for help. I reached down to it, and began circling around it with my fingers.

"Ride it, baby!" he cried, and I began to lift up, then fell back down, letting him impale me deep. This time, he hit my g-spot and I could tell I was close to orgasm. With my toes curled and my nipples tight little knots in the air, I bounced up and down on him, pounding at my clit, breathing hot and heavy, once, twice, three times...

I continued to ride him and he cried out in pleasure.

"Fuck!" I could feel myself so close. "Fuck!" I cried...and soon we were panting and crying in unison.

"Fuck, oh, fuck, god!" I slammed myself down on to him one last time and felt a wave of exploding pleasure go through my whole entire body from fingers to toes.

"Holy shit!" He yelped, and filled me once again with his white hot cum.

I slouched down on his chest, and he put his hands on my back.

I was aching front and back, inside and out. Exhausted, I peeled myself off of him and put my pajama's back on.

"Okay, you can go now" he sighed, and turned off the porn. "But remember, every single time you tease me like that, THIS is what you're going to get."

And with that, I limped back to my car. The next day at work, when I told him I was going to blow him under the desk, true to my word, I did.

tubmilk
tubmilk
5 Followers