Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly stepped back to her spot as he began to raise the blindfold again. The tears were just starting to flow as he put the blindfold in place. "I'm sorry. Please don't do this." she said through light sobs.

He knew why she was crying. He had terrorized her for years during his drunken rampage that had been their marriage. Now, she was blindfolded in the same room with the monster. When he finished tying the blindfold he gently gripped her arms.

"What are you sorry about? You haven't done anything wrong." he whispered.

She nodded several times in response. He kept holding her until she regained most of her control. He let her go and headed to the medicine cabinet. "I'll need my vitamins." he thought. Well, they aren't vitamins but they look like it. Kind of. Little blue pill with a "V" on it. That stands for Vitamins, right? He could see Bethany jump as he opened the cabinet. She seemed to be listening intently to everything he did,

"What are you doing?" she asked.

He popped the pill in his mouth and swallowed it with some Big Red. "Hush." he commanded. Once he put the bottle back and closed the cabinet he retrieved a pair of scissors from the drawer to open a bag of chips. She seemed to be shaking more and more as she stood there. By the time he put the scissors back in the drawer she was squatting down in the middle of the floor, trembling. He set the bag on the counter and calmly walked to her and squatted in front of her.

He rubbed her arms a few times before gripping them again. "You are a strong, competent, intelligent and beautiful woman." she nodded. "Say - it."

She swallowed. "...I am a strong, competent, intelligent and beautiful woman."

"Standing in the middle of a kitchen blindfolded is nothing to you."

She took a breath. "Standing in a kitchen blindfolded is nothing to me."

"...I know, after everything I put you through, it's not fair that I need something from you." He raised his right hand to rub her cheek. "But I NEED you to not be afraid of me." When she nodded again he helped her to keep her balance as he stood her up again. She felt him step away for a moment and return. She managed not to jerk in surprise when she felt his finger stroke her bottom lip.

"Open your mouth."

She did.

"Wider."

She did. Then she felt him put something hard into her mouth. It was about the size of a playing card. She could feel it starting to melt from her saliva. She took a bite and said around her mouthful, "Pork rinds?"

"Yeah." he replied nonplussed.

"You went to the store and bought Big Red and Pork rinds?"

"Yeah."

"...Do you have roller-derby on Pay per View as well?"

"No! We'd be watching it if I did. It'd be redneck heaven up in here."

She could hear the smile in his voice. This lead into more light banter and conversation ranging from politics to her job as a Geologist. Bethany had forgotten about the blindfold while they talked. It finally occurred to her that she didn't know how long she had been standing there.

"Are you going to do something to me or not?!" she blurted.

"Like what?"

"Hell, I don't know!" she said as she became exasperated with his behavior. "Usually, when someone blindfolds a girl, something erotic follows!"

He seemed to be thinking. "...I could take your pants down, bend you over the counter and stuff a couple of fingers in your cooch while I eat your ass."

She tilted her head to the side. "That... does sound nice but I'm not sure it's erotic."

"Huh... I got a Peacock feather in the bedroom. I could tickle your ass with that while doing the 'fingering eating' thing?"

Bethany made a face. "That sounds more 'kinky' than erotic."

"Man! This terminology is confusing as hell." he said as he walked to stand in front of her. He could see her trying not to laugh. She was so happy. Relaxed. She'd never been more lovely to him.

"Get on your knees."

All the humor was gone from his voice. He didn't sound angry to her but his tone was so commanding that she knelt in front of him immediately.

"Take my cock out."

She slid her hands up his thighs to find the buckle to his belt. With that undone she unbuttoned the fly of his jeans. She pulled the band of his jockeys out of the way and fished out his semi-hard cock. She remembered this thing. It was thick and ten inches long. She was pretty sure it was why she had married him in the first place. She stroked it a few times as it hardened into its full size. Without thinking she began to lean forward as her tongue snaked out to touch it. She suddenly felt a firm grip in her hair that stopped her.

"I did not tell you to do that." he said.

"Please." she whined. "Let me show you what I've learned... Please."

"You want it that badly?"

"Yes! God, yes! Let me do it! You've never fucked my throat before. It'll make you feel soooo good."

"Do you deserve it?" he asked trying to drag this out for her. He suspected that was part of what she needed from this.

He did not expect her expression to change from one of need to a look of almost anger. "You - owe - me. Now, pay me what you owe, husband." she said in a cold tone.

He did not expect her to call him that. Looking down at her he suspected she did not know she was going to.

"...Take your payment, wife." he said as he released her hair.

He saw a slight smile on her face as she took a moment to orient the head of his cock to her mouth. She slipped the head passed her lips and sucked for a few seconds before plunging down. She heard his groan but she could not see his eyes bulge and almost roll back in his head. He had never had that much of his dick inside someone's mouth. She had been right about how good she would make him feel. He almost came right then. Her mouth was wonderful but her throat was exquisite. It was impossible to describe. As she bobbed up down his shaft he could tell she was trying to get the last couple of inches into her throat. He could feel his cock forcing her throat to widen. He realised that at some point he had grabbed two fists of her hair. He was not forcing her down it was just that his subconscious had decided it did not want her to stop.

"I do not want you to hurt yourself."

The moment he said that Bethany removed her blindfold and grabbed his ass with both hands. He could feel her forcing him farther down her throat. While her expression as she looked up at him seemed to be angry that he would think she couldn't do it. Not long after that her nose butted against his stomach and her expression changed to one of victory. That was all Randy could stand. He kept her pressed tightly against him as he fired off two large streams of cum into her throat. He pulled back until the head of his cock was in her mouth so she would have to taste the last few shots of cum. Bethany swallowed them with a smile.

Once he was spent she had expected him to remove his cock like all other men. He surprised her when he used his grip on her hair to bring her back down the length of his cock. It was more flaccid now but still quite large.

When her face was pushed against his stomach again he said, "I did not tell you to remove your blindfold." All she could do was whimper. "...Get him back up while I think on how to punish you, wife." He released her hair once more while she bobbed up and down. She used vacuum like suction on the head while stroking him. Then she plunged his entire cock down her throat. She even stopped to suck his balls. It didn't take long for him to get hard again. "Enough." he commanded. Bethany stopped sucking on him and sat back on her feet waiting for his next command. "Stand." he order as he put his dick away and buttoned his fly. She couldn't help but feel a pang of regret as he buckled his belt.

"Take off your boots and socks."

They weren't tied so she slipped her feet out and pulled off her socks.

"Drop your pants."

She undid the first button but hesitated. It took a moment before she looked up and met his gaze. He could tell she was having trouble vocalizing her fear. He could see the tremors trying to break free.

"Do you still need the pistol?"

She wasn't sure for how long he had known it was there. She took a deep breath and shook her head. "No, husband." She unzipped her jeans and let them fall to the floor.

He extended his hand to her and helped her step out of her jeans. "Now, your panties." she removed them without thinking. Once she was standing there in nothing but her t-shirt he bent down to retrieve the dew rag.

Bethany let out an almost tired sigh. "Husband, please don't blindfold me again."

He said nothing as he untied the knot. "Turn around." She slowly turned away from him. He walked up behind her and gripped her wrists. She could feel his thumbs stroking her skin. "I'm going to bind these behind your back, wife." He felt her whole body stiffen when he said it. He stood there waiting for her response.

Bethany took a minute to calm her breathing. Try as she might she kept trembling... And then more trembling... Eventually she shook her head, "No. No." and had to step away. She raised her hands as if to shake his hold off of her while she walked to the far side of the kitchen. When she turned around Randy was standing in the same spot as before with his arms crossed at his waist. He appeared to be calmly waiting. Bethany rubbed her hands up and down her biceps.

He could see how frightened she was and that she was trying to fight it. So, he gave her time. She kept looking from the floor back to him. Biting her lip and shaking her head. After several minutes he set the dew rag on the counter and walked to her. Randy pulled her close and kissed her on the temple. He continued to hold her close until she had calmed herself enough to speak.

"A man I trusted tied me down and abused the privilege and now, YOU of all people want to tie my hands behind my back?" She could feel Randy nod his head next to hers. She pulled away enough to look at him. "Can you tell me -why- I should do this?"

He watched her for a few moments, trying to pick his words carefully. "I wish I could go find the man that beat you, Beth. But I can't because he died three years ago. He's gone and there's no revenge I can get for you. I can help you heal from what he did to you... And I hope I can help you forget the piece of shit ever existed. But to do that I need you to trust me." With that he bent down and kissed her. She returned it, with some hesitation so he kissed her again. She never closed her eyes so Randy watched her to be able to gauge her reaction. The third time he kissed her he slipped his tongue out enough to lick her lips. When he felt her lips part he pulled her in for a more passionate kiss though she continued to do so with open eyes.

When the kiss ended Bethany went back to give him three or four more smaller ones. She continued to watch him for a moment before nodding. "OK... OK."

With her consent given, Randy eased out of their embrace and walked back to his spot. "Come here, wife."

She walked to him, took a breath and turned around. Randy lay one wrist over the other and wrapped them with the tie so she could not get out of it easily. When he saw that she was bound he wrapped his left arm across her chest to grip her right breast. When he lightly pinched her nipple he heard Bethany gasp in surprise. He pulled her close and slid his right hand down between her legs. He began to rub his large middle finger between her lips.

Bethany looked up at him. His head was just over her right shoulder and she was sure her feelings of concern were showing. When she saw him smile she was pretty sure her feelings of arousal were beginning to show as well. Her hands were pressed between them and she could feel his huge erection through his jeans. She began to rub it as best she could in this position. There was no way she was going to get him off before she blew but she just wanted to feel it. Soon, Randy was flicking her clitorus with his finger and she had to clench her eyes shut as her climax built. Not long after that she screamed out her orgasm and the only thing keeping her up was Randy's hold on her. When she had regained some of her senses he released her and slid his right hand to the back of her neck. In this way he led her out of the kitchen to the dining table.

"Spread your legs and bend over."

Bethany laid herself across the table. Once settled she turned her face to the left to rest her cheek on the tabletop. She could feel Randy raise the bottom of her t-shirt out of the way and caress her left ass cheek just before...

'POP'

The sting of the slap brought a small squeal from her mouth. As she looked back at him in surprise.

'POP' whimper.

'POP' squeak.

"How many is that?"

"Three, husband." she said as she bit her lip.

"Hmm. Maybe you should...' 'POP'

"FOUR, HUSBAND!"

"Yes. Yes, just like that." 'pop' All he heard was her take a lungful of air. His fifth strike had been lighter but landed firmly on the back of her pussy. He rubbed it a bit to confirm she was indeed wet. "I'm sorry, wife. I didn't hear the count. Do I need to start over?"

"...Five, ...husband." she breathed.

'POP' whimper.

"Six, husband"

He continued to spank her with every fifth strike landing on her mound. He did have to pause a few times to rub the red from her cheeks. But finally they made it to...

"Twenty... -seven, husband."

She could feel him rubbing between her legs as he bent down and kissed each of her rosey cheeks. "Happy birthday, Beth." Her only reply was to bite her lip as his rubbing intensified. She could feel the climax building.

"Do I need to worry about you disobeying me again, wife?"

Her ass began to shake left and right. "No, husband! No!"

Randy drove his right thumb past her lips and around her pubic bone stretching for her G-Spot. Bethany let out a loud shriek when he hit it. "That must be it." he thought to himself. He kept flicking her clitoris with his middle finger. His goal was to put her into a coma. Judging from the thrashing around and begging she was doing he felt he was well on his way to doing just that. He continued to manipulate her until he had to grab a handful of her shirt to keep her from falling off of the table. After the next big orgasm poor Bethany just lay there quivering. Randy slowed his manipulation until he could remove his hand without jarring her awake. He was rubbing her bottom when he noticed the pool of spit under her mouth. He kept his laugh to himself as he untied her hands and used the cloth to clean her mouth and then the table. With that done he picked her up and carried her to his bed. He covered her and headed back to the kitchen to make dinner. He checked the clock.

"7:45. Fuck, it's been a long day." he thought.

It took Bethany a moment to figure out where she was. The pillow smelled like her ex-husband... and then it all came back to her. She got tingly just thinking about it and rubbed her thighs together. "Where is he?" she thought as she checked the clock, 9:16. She double checked. 'P.M.' OK, so she just napped. She could smell something delicious cooking so she got out of bed and headed to the kitchen. She could see fajitas on the table with chips and a pitcher of tea. But Randy was still in the kitchen chopping vegetables for something else. She leaned against the doorframe and watched him.

"Since when do you cook?" she asked, sounding a bit sleepy.

He looked up and smiled. "It's guacamole. Not exactly a complicated recipe."

He walked to her and pulled her close for a deep kiss. "How was your nap?" he asked when the kiss ended.

"It was good." she smiled.

"Hungry?"

"Not really." He made face when she said that. "I just had a lot of protein earlier this evening." she smiled.

He nodded. "That's supposed to be my joke."

Now she made a face at him. "-You- had a lot of protein earlier? Jesus... you have changed."

"That's not what I..." he shook his head in mock frustration as she laughed. "Sit." he said pointing to a chair as he went back to the kitchen to finish the dip. When he returned they ate and talked... about everything. They made each other laugh. More than a few times they cried. By the time the leftovers were cold they were both still unbearably interested in what the other one had to say. It was the most relaxed Bethany had felt in years. If ever. She didn't know who this guy was, but she wanted to.

Without warning Bethany leaned across to plant a deep passionate kiss on Randy. He had been commenting on greenhouse effects or some other shit so her action caught him off guard. He recovered quickly though as she came around the corner of the table while still kissing him. He managed to move his chair away from the table far enough for her to straddle him and continue the kiss. Randy slipped his right hand down her back to grip her ass. The kiss continued. She felt him caress the crease of her butt and his middle finger started to slowly prod her sphincter. Bethany jumped off his lap and backed away from him until she bumped into the wall.

Randy looked at her confused. "What's wrong?"

"You want my ass."

Randy didn't mean to sound exasperated. "What man wouldn't!? Have you seen your ass?"

She shook her head. "That's not... You..." She wouldn't look at him. He gave her what time she needed until she finally, after many minutes, looked him in the eye again. "...You're the only man who's ever had it."

He didn't remember that. Judging from her reaction it was probably best that he didn't. He leaned forward and rested his forearms on his knees. "...What did I do?" he almost whispered to her.

She wouldn't look at him anymore. She was shaking her head again. "You... You beat me until I stopped fighting you. Then you tore my pants off and rolled me over in the living room." She motioned with her head to a spot a few feet away. "Then..." She swallowed. "Then you held my wrists to the floor and you... you..." She took a breath and shook her head before making eye contact with him. "It hurt." She could feel tears starting to run and looked away as she tried to get them under control. She had a pained smile on her face before looking back at him. "Even after the beating you gave me, it hurt... Bad."

Randy stood and walked over to her. She had begun crying by the time he got to her. He was going to hold her but the right jab to his left temple was so strong that it staggered him back a couple of steps. He shook his head and thought, "MOTHERFUCKER! ...Girl can punch."

"So what great excuse are you going to give me so you can fuck my ass?!!" she screamed. He didn't know what to say. "Well?!" He could only shake his head in confusion about the man he had been. "That's what you're going to say, right?! The magic healing power of you sodomizing me! Let's hear it!"

"...That's NOT what I was going to say."

She shook her head some more. "Well, I - am - sorry - to - have - slandered - you. What was it you were going to say?"

"I was going to say... Lame-O had you tied to a bed and instead of buggering you he had a girl lick you?" he asked in an incredulous tone.

Randy worked hard to keep a stoic expression on his face while poor Bethany fought to keep from smiling. "...That is not funny." she continued to fight not to smile.

He nodded. "Actually, that was one of the funniest things I've ever said."

"I'm being serious."

"I know." he nodded as he stepped closer to her. "I'm just trying to lighten your mood so you don't hit me again... That fucking hurt." he laughed.

Bethany shook her head before saying. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that."

It was his turn to shake his head. "It's OK... Can I hold you now?"