Husband & the Stranger

Story Info
Her husband lives out a fantasy of hers.
2.8k words
4.13
180.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feel free to send me an email telling me what you liked and disliked. I even enjoy getting emails from people helping me with my grammar and technical issues!

All rights reserved. No part may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any electronic means, including photocopying, recording or by any information and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author.

Let me say something silly, yet some people don't get it. This story carries and adult theme. If offended by sexual stories, its simple, don't read the story. This story is fictional with fictional characters. These characters will never get AIDS.

Please feel free to send me a comment on the story. For those of you who have emailed me thanks for sharing your kind words. I have enjoyed reading the emails about the stories and ideas on what should happen with some of the characters. Thanks for the kind emails. It's nice to know that people enjoy reading them. Since they take a long time to write, and don't forget to vote and send me an email!

Start: Last weekend was a hot summer night. I remember him walking into the house and he had that look. I knew that something as up as my husband was in a particularly interesting mood. Then he asked me, "Would you like to have me and another man at the same time?"

There was something different about him that night. We've been married for ten years and have talked about some wild things, but have never done them. We've been married for ten years. Bill has been an excellent husband and provides well for me, very well. He is a good lover, but every now and then I need more. Bill is around five ten and a trim hundred sixty pounds. Since we don't have kids, it’s easy to find time for the gym. I'm the typical wife that works hard to maintain my five foot four body. I do my best to keep my body in shape and am very proud of my 34b's. It's hard to stay fit as I love chocolate.

I looked at him with amazement and quickly told him, "Yes, but the man must pass my standards."

"Don't worry. I have to run and will be back in about an hour."

Because I trust him, I agreed to let him chose the man. About an hour later I heard him return. He walked in with someone; I couldn't see him only hear his voice. At the time I didn't think anything of it. There was no way he could have found someone so soon. Sure, we had talked about sharing our bed with another man, but this fast? There was no way. He must have gone to the store.

About an hour later I heard my husband walking into our house. There was another voice that sounded familiar, but I was unable to place a face. Maybe I didn't know him. Who did he bring into our house? I have to see who he’s talking to but before I could see him Bill greeted me in the kitchen. The stranger was just around the corner in the family room. Bill wouldn't let me into the room. Bill placed a blindfold over my eyes so that I was unable to see and led me back to the bedroom.

The voice was one that I had never heard before. I wanted, needed to see who the stranger was. Next Bill came back into the room and asked if he could tie me up. Normally, he would have just done it, but I believe he wanted me to feel comfortable. What I didn't tell him was how much I enjoyed agreeing and feeling him have his way with me. I was turned on by the fact that he asked me if I wanted to be with him and another man, as this has been a fantasy of mine for a long time.

I heard him speaking with the stranger but I could not make out his voice. They both entered the bedroom. Bill kept me clothed, laid me on the bed, and grabbed the restraints out of the bedside table. He kissed me as the stranger took the Velcro cuffs and attached them to the bedposts. Bill gently placed my hands in the cuffs and made sure they were secure. I was growing warm with anticipation.

It's strange but I had no worries in my mind. We have a safe word. I know with all my heart that if I would say the safe word, Bill would release me. I have my comfort zone and allow him to push things as I know Bill will stop once I say the safe word. Strange, but it works for us.

The stranger asked my husband a question, "Can I remove your wife's cloths?" I thought that I had heard this voice before but couldn't be positive.

Bill agreed and then I felt his hands on my body. I felt his hands on my body, and fire started to run through my veins. Since I couldn't see, my senses were heightened. He took off my shoes and socks. In the background I could hear water running and wondered what Bill was doing. The stranger moved to my hips, I felt his hands caressing me. I heard Bill walk back into the room.

I knew that Bill was watching him and enjoying every second of the torture that the stranger was causing me. Not in a painful way but, it was just not knowing. Not knowing who the strange was, that was the torture. The stranger pulled down my shorts and panties in one fell swoop. I was suddenly exposed, feeling embarrassed, not able to cover my nakedness. I felt two sets of hands on my left leg. One of my lovers unfastened the restraint as the other pulled off the shorts, and then I was strapped back down.

Bill was close to me as I noticed his cologne. Bill moved to my right leg and removed the shorts from my body and strapped my right leg back down. I felt Bill kissing up my legs and stop before the top of my thighs. I asked them both not to stop. I felt Bill's soft hands unbutton my blouse and pull it away from my body. Bill's hands moved around my back and unfastened my bra.

The stranger unfastened my right arm and Bill took off my shirt and bra. And then both moved to the left side and did the same. I was at that point completely naked and unwilling to fight my “attackers” off. Both were touching my flesh. I made pleasurable noises to let them know I approved. I felt kisses on my neck and kisses on my breasts at the same time. I was so completely turned on that I could not contain myself.

Then I heard some strange sound. It sounded like water in some type of container. "Oh! That's cold!" I thought as someone started to touch me with a cotton cloth. Someone was ringing out a washcloth. The drops landed in the container and made splashing sounds. I felt the soft, wet washcloth on my feet, then my legs. The washcloth was rung out, re-wetted and placed back on my body, this time on my arms and tummy. I liked being pampered and all the attention my two studs were giving me. My nipples were so hard it was painful. The washcloth was warm and placed on one breast at a time, to clean them. After they were cleaned, I felt lips and tongues on them. I expressed my gratitude with a smile and a subconscious moan. I pulled at the restraints but there was no chance of getting out of them. I heard the water again and this time the washcloth was placed on my most private area. Slowly I was being aroused by being touched, kissed and washed. Finally, I recognized the hands touching me, it was the way Bill touched me as he cleaned me, my dear lover. Bill was cleaning my female delicates, careful not to place too much pressure on them so I wouldn't cum.

He stopped washing me. I felt a warm substance being rubbed on my pubic region. Then it hit me, someone had a razor and had started to shave me. What a picture! Two men slowly removing my pubic hairs.

"Nice!" I heard Bill say.

"Oh man, she is soft." The stranger said as he touched me. He took liberties that only Bill had so far been able to enjoy. From the touch I could tell it was Bill as he took the washcloth and removed the remaining shaving foam. It was such an incredible high. I raised my hips to try to get more pressure from his touch.

I wanted, needed someone inside of me. I was going crazy. My hips rocked uncontrollability.

"All in due time my dear," Bill said.

Again felt two sets of lips and hands on my body. My flesh was sensitive to the temperature of the room. The slightest touch made me squirm. Someone left the room as only one set of hands was touching me.

It was the stranger kissing his way down my stomach to the top of my pubic region and licking his way back up. No one spoke. Soon I sensed there were two people in the room. I wanted so desperately to know who the stranger was.

I felt lips on mine. I knew these were Bill’s lips, soft and full. I have felt his lips on me so many times before, and I am familiar with his touch. Bill’s tongue opened my mouth as we kissed very deeply and passionately. He whispered, "I love you my dear" into my ear. He bit my ear lobes as he started to kiss down my neck. I heard disrobing in the background. It was the stranger because Bill was next to me. He told me, "Lie back and enjoy this evening. It's all for you."

I could feel the stranger's hands on my hips. He placed himself between my legs. He was heavier than Bill and larger. I felt him kiss my stomach, again, and then he began heading back down to my pubic region. This time he continued all the way down, and I felt his tongue touch my special spot, and I almost burst with pleasure. He continued to lick me; I could feel his tongue probing inside my lips. I moaned with pleasure. Bill enjoyed listening to me moan; this was his added bonus.

I asked Bill, "You enjoy watching a man pleasure me, don't you?"

Bill whispered back, "Yes I do, don't cum yet." He was close to me, I could smell him. The stranger was down between my legs.

I ask him, "Bill, I want to take you in my mouth."

I couldn't hold back; I tried my best to think of something, somehow to distract the pleasure that I was feeling. One of my lovers moved between my legs. Instinctively, I gave him more room and started to feel something. Something was touching me. My wet lips offered no resistance as something was inserted into me. What ever it was, it was warm and slippery, but not real. It was a vibrator that was not turned on. Just when I realized what it was, someone turned it on. Oh god I love feeling of the beads rotating in the shaft! It was being inserted and used as if one of you were fucking me. As I was being stimulated with the toy, the stranger was still licking me. I cried out that I was about to cum. The tongue and toy were stopped.

I was left for just a millisecond with no stimulation and then felt someone slide on me. I knew it was the stranger who had moved onto me. He was heavier than Bill, but not overweight. His body was firm and hard against mine. I cold feel his muscles pressing into my flesh. I could also feel that now it was a real cock. It was foreign to me, so it must have been the stranger whose cock I had felt touch my lips. It was thicker than Bill's. Oh god! He was filling me, slowly opening me, pushing deeper like never before. I've never had a cock this large; my pussy fit him like a glove. He only pumped me a few times, and my orgasm took hold of my body. There was nothing for me to do, I couldn’t stop it. My pussy tightly gripped his thick cock as I came.

Slowly the stranger started going at me, careful how he used me while trying not to cum himself. My orgasm lasted a while, from all the pent up frustrations. I finally came down from my orgasm and he took himself out of me. I felt a cock at my lips. I opeedn my lips and felt a cock entering my mouth. I could tell the cock was Bills from his faint scent and the size. I hungrily took Bill's cock into my mouth and pleased him. I sucked on Bill for a while and he pulled himself from my mouth before he came. "Please, I want you to cum in my mouth."

After some hesitation, Bill allowed me to suck him again. I get so much pleasure by giving head as I love to watch the man, as his cock slides into my warm wet mouth. I can tell when a man is about to cum by the tightness of his balls and the stiffness of his cock.

Bill unloaded in my mouth and I swallowed it. I was stunned when Bill kisses me. It was a first, as I can still taste him after the kiss. I know that he tasted himself. He broke the kiss to tell me, "I'm going to unfasten you and then we will roll you over." I complied and got repositioned.

The stranger took the washcloth and washed himself because I couldn't smell myself on him. Bill, my special one, was behind me. I could feel him getting hard as he rubbed himself against my ample ass. The stranger was hard again too, as he placed himself against my mouth. I allowed him to enter my mouth as Bill plunged himself deep inside me.

Feeling Bill from behind was such a treat. I was pleasing the stranger with the strokes that Bill was fucking me by, deep and long but slow. I could feel myself heading towards an orgasm. I felt hands on my breasts. They were Bill's, as I recognized the softness of his hands and his skillful touch. Bill has always liked to take me from behind and play with my tits. Bill quickened his pace and I also quickened my oral pace on the stranger. Bill took one hand and played with my clit. His hand worked magic as he brought me to orgasm. As I began to cry out, the stranger's cock fell out of my mouth. I heard the stranger start to masturbate as Bill took me to another mental plane.

I buried my face in the bed as Bill took hold of my hips and pumped me faster and faster until he came. The stranger also came, but not on me. It was so erotic to hear all three of us grunting with pleasure. I thought he must have used the washcloth or some other devise to catch his cum. All three of us are spent.

The stranger said goodbye and left our bedroom. I heard the shower starting up. The stranger was is in the shower.

Bill snuggled up next to me, "How do you feel my dear?"

As he removed the blindfold, I said, "I'm very happy." Finally I could see his beautiful face.

"Happy birthday baby." He said and gave me a kiss.

Bill removed the restraints and lay next to me on the bed. The shower stopped and the stranger walked out of the bathroom. I desperately wanted to stand and walk into the bathroom.

I had to know, waiting for the stranger to unmask himself was killing me. "Bill, who is he?"

Bill kissed my cheek. "Don't worry you are going to be very pleased."

"I asked you who he is and you tell me not to worry. I trust you and we won't discuss him again."

Finally I saw my lover. He was beaming a smile ear to ear over his six foot four frame. He was muscular and a sold two hundred fifty pounds. My lover's head was clean shaven. My husband never told me he was black.

Bill touched my shoulder, "It's your turn for the shower. I think Thomas will help you. I will be right back with refreshments."

I knew what that meant. Are my lovers ready for another round? I'm nude on my bed, with a tall, dark, hung, stranger in my bathroom. He has just shared my bed and given me great pleasure. I felt empty for him.