Husband Confesses to Cheating Wife

Story Info
Michelle wondered if she got busted.
2.1k words
3.22
48.9k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
away443
away443
329 Followers

Michelle wondered if she was busted. The guy she was fucking on the side had texted her right as she was about to show her husband a photo of a couch she looked at earlier. Instead of a nice calm moment discussing what new furniture to buy, she was seized by instant panic the moment she saw "c'mon you know you want to suck it" pop up on the screen. She was fast in closing it and pretended that she just merely forgot to actually take the photo.

Her husband looked unconvinced and suspicious.

Stuffing the phone in her purse, she walked away from it and sat down on their old couch, patting an invitation. Her husband sat next to her and was relieved there'd be no couch buying today. He turned on the TV and started surfing the channels.

"Did you ever cheat on me?" she asked him, deflecting away from looking suspicious.

He paused for a long moment and then, completely unexpectedly, unzipped his pants.

"Why don't you suck it and I'll tell you," he replied.

Michelle panicked. Did he see the text message? Did he know? Her face froze in worry and this was so beyond uncharacteristic of him. He wasn't usually playful. And this was so inappropriate in even being playful. She was starting a serious conversation and he was supposed to deny the accusation. And besides, who would fuck him? Was this his way of starting an argument?

She thought she was supposed to freak out and start a fight, and this is how he was provoking her to confess about being caught. But she was unsure if he knew why she was staying up late after work, so she leaned over and grabbed his cock and started licking it into hardness.

"Yeah, that's it," he said and leaned back.

Michelle was breathing nervously and thought it showed. She put his hard cock in her mouth and started sucking it slowly. Her husband reached for her ass, so she got on her knees on the couch so he could get at it easier. She got her breathing under control and thought everything was fine. He was just being a weirdo, and she didn't get busted after all.

"So you wanna know if I've cheated on you?" he asked.

Shit. He wasn't just horny. Something was up. She moaned a "mhmhm hmhmhmmm" and kept blowing her husband.

"Remember when I flew back to see my parents last year?" he asked.

She paused and very confused said, "Yeah?" Where was he going with this.

"Keep sucking if you want to hear it," he told her.

Michelle was really, really confused now. Was this a confession? Is that how he was dealing with catching her cheating? She went back to sucking his cock.

He said, "I ran into my ex-girlfriend while out in town."

"Virginia?" she asked, puzzled.

"Keep sucking."

"Did you cheat on me with Virginia?" she demanded, becoming upset.

"You wanna know? Keep sucking my dick."

She hesitated and did no such thing. This was becoming a very serious moment, a forming rift in their marriage. She just held his cock and looked at him inquisitively.

"No, I didn't sleep with Virginia," he finally said, adding, "c'mon keep sucking."

Relieved, Michelle started sucking his cock again. The moment of danger had passed. He was just being playful and weird and this wasn't a conflict. Maybe she could get him off quickly and move on with her day.

"She came over late that night and sat on it," he said.

Michelle got her mouth off his cock and almost yelled, "What the fuck?"

"Don't stop, keep sucking. You wanna hear more? Suck it." he replied.

She was so confused. She felt sick to her stomach. This is not how you confess to being a cheater, to wrecking their marriage, and he was being cruel. Did he seriously cheat on her with that whore?

"C'mon suck it baby. Feels like you've been practicing." he said.

She froze in fear. What in god's name was going on?

"That's so fucked up," she replied quietly, staring at his eyes.

His hand gently guided her neck back toward his cock, so she continued sucking it and was glad she didn't have to look him in the eyes any longer. Her mind was racing. Was she busted? Did he know? What was he thinking? Yes, she'd been practicing in a way, but not for him. And he wasn't supposed to know that. And could he really tell the difference? She didn't want to look suspicious suddenly being bad at it, so she overshot and started sucking him more enthusiastically than usual.

"Yeah, we didn't use a condom. She just pushed her panties aside and sat right on it."

She stopped sucking and started saying something, but he guided her mouth right back on his cock with his hands.

"No, don't stop. Feels so good. You wanna know more, right?"

With a cock in her mouth, she replied with a freakishly disinterested-sounding "yeah" and went right back to her work.

"Remember your Halloween party?"

She slurped and hummed a "mhhmh mhmmm."

"After you went to sleep I fucked Megan on the balcony," he told her.

She took it out of her mouth, furious. "What the fuck? You fucked my best friend? My oldest friend from childhood?"

That couldn't have been right. He was just making this up now to make her mad, and she didn't know why he was saying it.

"You wanna know? Keep sucking," he told her.

She did exactly so, because he was bluffing. She wanted this over with, and almost walked away. But she was curious about his lies.

He kept going, "She wore a skirt for me with no underwear."

Michelle thought this over while sucking her husband's cock and was puzzled. Megan always wore pants. She hated skirts. She drove down all the way from Connecticut for the party and she couldn't have picked something that uncomfortable for the long drive. Megan wouldn't have done this.

"She kept texting me the whole drive, telling me how wet she was." He moaned some more and stroked her ass. Michelle was becoming unsure now. "She said she hates you. She was so turned on fucking your husband, not me. She didn't care about me."

That just wasn't right. Megan and her were best friends, going back so far. Her husband was just making this up. Michelle stopped blowing him and got upright on the couch.

"She hated how you are so full of yourself, and always getting the better things in life," he added.

She paused and accused him of making it up, "Alright this isn't funny. Why are you lying about this?"

She hesitated when he said nothing, then earnestly asked him, "Are you lying?" She kept looking at him in the eyes, switching from eye to eye. This was really not funny. Did he know about her cheating?

"Do you really want to know? Why don't you get a condom so I can fuck you."

She just stared at him in disbelief.

He told her, "I never fuck a whore without a condom."

Jesus. How did he know that she had condoms? They hadn't have sex in so long that she stopped using birth control. Over time, it became the reason why they wouldn't have sex, even though occasionally they'd have a quickie and he'd pull out in time. She was relieved when a pregnancy scare became yet another reason she didn't have to fuck him anymore.

Stunned, she got up and walked toward their bedroom, partly to see if he went through her private stash. Reaching in a box under her sex toys, she pulled out a single condom. It didn't look disturbed at all, and that puzzled her. Did he go through her stuff, or did he just assume she got condoms? She walked back to the couch, handing it to him.

"Well, what are you waiting for, put it on," he told her.

She was confused - she never did this sort of thing for him ever before. She expertly tore the package open with her mouth, pulled it out and rolled it over his cock, then sat back on the couch, waiting.

"Well, turn around and get on all fours."

She did, and he started fucking her nice and slow. Jesus, he was so hard. He was never that hard. Did he know about her? He wasn't being very straight-forward. Michelle felt disgusted with herself, and with them, and with this moment, but she couldn't abruptly end it. She started moaning in pleasure, and wanted this over. He was groping her tits and had his hands all over her hips.

Turning around, "Did you really fuck Virginia?" she asked him.

"Yeah, but not like this. She rode me nice and slow."

It was so fucked up being told that while mounted.

"Did you really not use condoms?"

"Yeah, I fucked her raw. She just sat right on my bare cock, smearing her juices all over it."

All Michelle could muster was, "That's so fucked up."

She reached between her legs and started playing with her clit. She was getting excited from this exchange because she was now sure he knew she cheated on him. But, rather than blow up in an inferno of yelling, he seemed to level with her. It looked like he was redefining their relationship. Was he open to ... an open marriage? She'd secretly been fucking other guys for so long and was always so paranoid about it.

He was fucking her harder now, and started telling her how he met up with a stranger off craigslist and fucked her in their own bed. She wasn't sure that part was real, but she was staring to think he may have slept with Virginia after all. He wouldn't return her text messages that night. Just not Megan, and definitely not a stranger. Michelle moaned and was getting close to cumming, rubbing her clit faster.

He kept telling her fucked up things to where she was so sure now that he was making it all up. In his stories, he fucked one of her coworkers, he fucked their neighbor, he fucked her classmate, he fucked a Korean housewife. She wasn't listening to him anymore at all.

Instead, she was wondering if she should blurt it out too. He couldn't have been sticking his dick in that many women because he wasn't that hot. But maybe his ex-girlfriend, she was sure of it. He was getting close to orgasming, and he was turning this - this fuck, this revelation - into a weird experience. Not outright rejection or condemnation. Some kind of a perverted and very twisted understanding. She turned around and breathed fast and thought about telling him how she's fucking a hotel security guard. But at the last moment, she hesitated.

He was getting so close now from fucking her faster, and she was close to orgasming too. His tales spun more wildly, and she was thinking some of them were true. She did come home early one day and smell perfume in their bed, and thought his excuse of a smelly customer in the work car was weak. Dear god, he was telling the truth. He was definitely leading toward an open marriage. Did he really fuck a granny secretary in their bed?

She turned around again to look him in the eyes and was about to tell him she's fucking several guys. The downstairs neighbor, her coworker. Her boss. The guy who supplies her with weed. The mechanic at the oil change place. The car dealer who gave her a discount. He felt so hard. She felt so bad about being a whore and so glad he could finally accept her for who she was. She started to say it, just as he grabbed her hips hard and came while grunting. She came hard too, and that never happened, and it was such a great orgasm.

After he calmed down and caught up to his breath, he said, "That was a hot roleplay. You know I made all that stuff up, right? I'd never cheat on you."

She hit him.

"You asshole!" she yelled.

"Sorry, I just thought it'd be kinky," he pleaded.

"That's so not funny, you fucking asshole," she shrieked at him.

She almost confessed to fucking a bunch of guys to her husband, because she thought he had confided in her. And he was just roleplaying. She shook in fear and shock of how close she came to revealing her cards, of how close her entire life almost became unraveled.

away443
away443
329 Followers