Husband Gives His Wife Away Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After watching Robert holding Mike's penis I made my decision. I was going to let Mike cum inside of me. I told Mike lay on the bed. I climbed on top of him and rubbed my vagina up and down the length of his cock, a sort of cameltoe slide. I was in control. Mike pulled me forward, taking me by surprise and I felt his penis at the entrance to my vagina. He pushed me down over the head of his cock and I let out a girlish moan as he impaled me. I regained control and began riding him, faster and faster until I reached my own climax. I then reached around and began massaging Mike's balls. Mike grabbed my waist as I could tell he was about to ejaculate. He started to say something and with one hand squeezing his testicles I put my finger to his lips and told him, "Shhhhh... go ahead, cum..."

With that he shot his load deep inside my fertile womb. I sat there, Mike's penis inside of me throbbing, and thought about how turned upside down my life had just become. My husband had betrayed me, twice. His boss had seduced me. To top it off I let Mike cum inside of me despite the fact that I knew I was fertile. I felt free and a little scared all at the same time. What would happen next?

I laid down next to Mike and felt his semen leaking out of me. I called over to Robert and told him to come clean my pussy out. I had read about the concept of a cuckold, but never really had any desire to try out the experience. Now here I was cuckolding Robert not because I wanted it, but because he wanted it. Robert began licking my vagina, cleaning Mike's semen from my hole. Mike leaned over and began fondling my breast and kissing my lips while Robert seemed to enjoy his task.

To be continued...

12