Husband in Training Ch. 01

Story Info
She takes advice from her patient controling husbands.
5.2k words
4.2
113.5k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 11/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freakboy80
Freakboy80
146 Followers

This is part 1 of a series. This story is "FICTIONAL."

"Come in and have a seat Mrs. Jackson," Dr. Emerson said to her patient who was waiting in the waiting room.

After sitting down, Dr. Emerson introduced herself to the patient.

"Hello, I'm Dr. Emerson," As she put her hand out to shake Mrs. Jackson's hand.

"Pleasure to meet you Dr. Emerson."

"Pleasure to meet you too." Replied Dr. Emerson.

Dr. Emerson is a Psychologist who specializes in marriage counseling.

"How are you doing today?" asked Dr. Emerson.

"Ahhh.....Not too good actually Dr. I am having a really hard time with my husband and marriage lately. We have been married for over 20 years and it seems our relationship is getting just a little bit worse every year. I'm sure you have heard this a million times, but in the beginning it was great. We had a great relationship, but it seems that as the years pass his attention is focused more on other things in his life than me. He seems more content with hanging out with his friends and going out than he is with staying home with me."

"I see," replied Dr. Emerson. "Continue please."

"When he is home, all he does is watch TV and complain about his job. In the beginning of our relationship he used to help out with chores around the house, but that slowly faded as the years went on. Now he basically just lays around like a lump!"

"Have you tried to sit down and talk to him about your feelings?" Asked Dr. Emerson

"Yes, I have, but he just says that I am "overreacting," and that everything is fine."

"What does he do for work?" Asked Dr. Emerson.

"He is an executive at a large company."

"I see." Replied Dr.Emerson.

"Don't get me wrong Dr., he is a hard working guy when he is at work and he provides for us monetary wise, but when it comes to our relationship it seems like he is on vacation."

"I understand. Well, since this is our first session together I am going to suggest that you start from the beginning with him. First, sit down again and have a serious talk about how you are feeling about him and your relationship. Then, try and come up with a sort of plan for you guys. For example, if you do the cooking he has to clean the dishes, or vice-versa. Try and designate a day that is reserved for just the two of you. Pick a day like Saturday when you are both off of work and go see a show together, or go out to dinner. Make the focus of that day solely on the two of you. Give that a try and then come back and see me in two weeks. Let's start there and if that doesn't work we can talk about some other things that you can try, or maybe you guys can come in together and we can discuss it further.

"Thank you Dr." Mrs. Jackson said as she rose from her seat to shake the Dr's hand.

"My pleasure." Replied Dr. Emerson.

Dr. Emerson sat back down in her chair after Mrs. Jackson left and began to cry.

"How can I give advice to other people when my relationship with my husband is just as bad!!" She thought to herself as she cried.

Mrs. Jackson's relationship seemed to be an exact mirror of the relationship she has with her husband. After crying for what seemed an eternity, she pulled herself together and began to get ready to take her next patient.

"I don't know what to do!!!!" cried the patient in her office, but Dr. Emerson's mind was wandering and she wasn't even paying much attention to the patient in her office. It had been months since she heard anything from Mrs. Jackson, and she was wondering what had happened with her and her husband.

When she was done with her patient, she walked her to the door and opened it for her. "See you next week," she said to her patient as she walked her out. To her surprise Mrs. Jackson was sitting in her office.

"Mrs. Jackson! "Dr. Emerson said with a surprise.

"Sorry to just come in without an appointment, but I was in the area and I wanted to talk to you."

"No problem." Replied Dr. Emerson. "That was my last patient for the day, so I am free. Come on in to my office."

They both sat down.

"So, how's everything been with your husband?"

"Great!!!" She replied with enthusiasm. "Things couldn't be better right now."

"Wow! That's quite an improvement in a relatively short amount of time." Replied Dr. Emerson. "I guess that talk really helped huh?'

"Well, not exactly." Replied Mrs. Jackson with a smirk on her face.

"See, I tried what you had suggested, but I didn't get anywhere with it. I had to take a let's say, "non-conventional" approach to my problem." Hahahahahah She laughed

"What do you mean by that?" Questioned Dr. Emerson

"Well, after trying what you said and it not working, I was at work the next day and I guess my frustrations just got the best of me and I started crying uncontrollably to my co-worker. After she calmed me down we met up during our lunch break and I explained everything that was happening. She just listened to me for almost an hour, and then went on to explain how she basically had the same problem with her husband as well, but she found a way to change his bad behavior. She said that a lot of people that she has talked to have this problem in their relationship. I guess it is unavoidable as time goes on in a relationship because sometimes people lose interest in each other, but it usually seems to be the male that loses the interest. She tried the whole talking to him thing as well, but to no avail, so she hit the Internet for help and found some interesting information that other women have posted on there. Needless to say it has worked for me and I just wanted to stop in and tell you thanks for your help, but we are doing fine now."

Mrs. Jackson got up to leave.

"Wait!" What is it that you had to do?" She questioned.

"I really don't want to get into it, because like I said it is a very "unconventional" way of solving a problem, and you are a Dr. so you probably wouldn't approve."

"Wait Mrs. Jackson. Please tell me what you did! I'm embarrassed to say this because I am a Dr. and I do this for a living, but I have the same problem with my husband. I have tried the whole psychologist approach and it isn't working!" She explained on the verge of tears.

"I am really lost on what to do!"

"I understand Dr." She said as she tried to reassure her. "Have a seat and I will explain what I did to solve my problem."

"Thank You." Replied Dr. Emerson.

"Have you ever heard of Operant conditioning?" Asked Mrs.Jackson

"Yes, I have."

'Well, that's basically the basic principal of our "unconventional" solution. I had to basically train him to understand that if he wanted something, he had to give something."

"I don't think I follow." Said Dr. Emerson

"See Dr. Guys are very primal type of beings, not like us girls who need a lot of affection and things like that. A guy's main concern is having sex and having an orgasm. Have you ever noticed that when a guy wants sex he will do basically anything to get it, and once he gets it he could care less and loses interest?"

'Yeah, I think every girl has noticed that."

"Well, that can be a very powerful tool that you can use to get what you want. Understand?"

"Yeah, I see what your saying, but how do you do that? Just give him more sex?"

"No, actually, the exact opposite. You only give sex when he deserves it. You know, kind of like when you give a dog a treat when he does something you want him to do, same principal."

"Yeah, but won't they just masturbate if I don't give him sex?"

"Yes, they will and that's where the "unconventional" way of solving this problem comes in. Have you ever heard of a chastity device?"

"Yeah, for girls, but not for guys."

"Well, they make them for guys too, and it is a must! Now, you will have to get a little creative to get him to put it on because obviously he is going to say no, but once it is on he is going to be all yours. Then, once it is on I can give you some tips on how to enforce it, because it is going to take a little while for him to accept this new role."

"So, what do you think? Sound like something you are willing to try?"

"Honestly, it sounds a little crazy because our relationship and sex life has always been kind of on the "vanilla" side, but I would try anything right now! Our relationship has been bad for quite sometime."

"Where do I get one?"

"Just go on-line. You will find a ton of them."

"Okay, I will give it a try."

"Good. Once you get him into it, give me a call and I will give you some more advice. Here is my number." She said as she jotted down her number on a pad on a nearby desk. She turned to leave the office.

"Good luck" She said to Dr. Emerson as she left. "Thank You."

Immediately she jumped on her office computer and began to search out a chastity device. She was amazed at what she found and the amount of information, including testimonials from girls saying how well it worked for them. She picked what she thought was the best one and paid for overnight shipping. She chose a clear plastic one, so she could see her husbands locked up member.

The next day the package arrived to her office. She couldn't wait until her full schedule of patients was done. Finally, at the end of the day she opened the box and examined her purchased.

"He is not going to want to wear this." She thought to herself as she handled the device in her hands. He is going to freak!"

She read the directions on how to put it on him very carefully so that she would know what she was doing when the time came, because she knew that she would probably only have one shot at this. Once she was familiar with the process, she locked up the office and drove home. All the while thinking of ways that she could coax him to wear it. She arrived home and he was sitting on the coach as usual watching sports.

"Hey, what's up?" she asked

"Ahhhh....nothing much! Another shitty day at work!" he griped.

She sat next to him.

"I hear you. How about tonight I help you with that?" she teased as she kissed his neck. "I will make it all better."

"How can I turn down that offer?" he said jokingly

"Okay, just give me a few minutes to take a shower." She said

She immediately went upstairs and took a shower. Then she unboxed the device and put it in her nightstand so she would have easier access to it when she needed it. Then she went downstairs in her rob wearing nothing underneath and took him by the hand. "Come with me," she said in a sexy voice.

Once they were upstairs she pushed him onto the bed and began to pull off his pants.

"You seem extra excited tonight." He said jokingly

"Oh, I am.' She replied.

She immediately began to give him a blow-job. "That feels good......" he moaned.

After a few minutes of an intense blow-job, she made sure that his cock was nice and wet with her saliva, and laid next to him slowly stroking his cock.

"Baby, I have to talk to you." She whispered in his ear as she continued stroking.

"What isssssss it......" he replied as he moaned in ecstasy.

"I want to take our relationship to the next level. I want to make you and me happier!" she said as she increased her strokes.

"But we are happy......" he moaned.

"I want to make us happier." She said. "Do you trust me?"

She said as she vigorously stroked his cock.

"Ohhhhh.......Ahhhhh..... Of course I do." He moaned

She knew that he would agree to anything at this moment. She stopped stroking his cock and reached for her robe that was on the floor.

"What are you doing?" he asked all flustered. "Aren't you going to finish?"

"I will." She said. "Put your hand up above your head.

He complied, and she quickly tied his hand to the bed post.

She again began to stroke his cock and within a few minutes he exploded all over his own stomach.

"Man that was intense!" he said.

"Glad you liked it." She said as she began to clean the cum off his cock and stomach with the bed sheets.

"Okay, untie me now."

"Not just yet." She replied.

"Are you ready to make our relationship happier and more exciting?"

"What?" he replied in confusion?

"You forgot already huh?" She couldn't help but to think what Mrs. Jackson said about men doing whatever they needed to get what they want, and then as soon as they cum they are no longer interested.

"Two minutes ago you agreed to trust me into making our relationship better."

"Oh yeah, I forgot."

"You won't be forgetting soon." She thought to herself.

"Well, so tell me how you want to do this." He questioned

"Will you promise to at least give what I am about to say a try for at least a month?"

Thinking to himself, "Sure, what would I have to do wash dishes? No problem he thought to himself."

"I promise that I will give it a try for at least a month!"

"Swear it to me she insisted!"

"I swear already! Tell me what it is already."

She reached over to the nightstand and pulled out the chastity device and showed it to him.

"Do you know what this is?"

"Ummmm....No! What the hell is that thing?"

"It's called a chastity device, and this is what I want you to try for the next month."

He became visibly upset and started to raise his voice.

"What are you crazy or something? Untie me!"

His reaction sparked an angry reaction from her as well.

"SEE!!!! I KNEW YOU WOULDN'T KEEP YOUR PROMISE!!" she yelled

Kind of surprised by her angry reaction, he lowered his voice and tried to talk to her.

"Honey, it's just that......You know.......This is kind of weird that's all!"

"It's not weird, and all I wanted you to do is try something for me for a few weeks, but you are too busy to do it. You are ALWAYS to busy to do things for me. You don't do anything for ME anymore!"

Seeing how upset his wife was getting, he contemplated his options in his head.

"If I don't do it I will never hear the end of it! I guess I can wear this stupid thing for a month to make her happy!"

"Fine! I will give it a try for a few weeks if it makes you happy okay?"

"Thank you!" she said sarcastically

She began to attach the locking ring around his balls. Once that was secure, she began to slide his cock into the chastity tube. She glanced at her husbands face as she was attaching the device and she could see an expression of slight terror and worry in his face, which to her surprise was a bit of a turn on for her.

"There we go." She said as she snapped the lock closed. "All set!"

"Now what?" he asked.

"Now nothing." She replied as she began to untie him.

"So, I just wear this thing and that's it?"

"Yup." She replied.

"This sounds easy?" he said to himself

The very next morning, she called Mrs. Jackson.

"I got him into it!" she explained with enthusiasm.

"Hahahah" chuckled Mrs. Jackson. "Good! That's real good!"

"What do I do now?" Dr. Emerson questioned.

"Well, use your imagination to get what you want. Start off by teasing him sexually to lets say get him to wash the dishes, or cleaning the house...etc. But don't go letting him out of his chastity just yet. You will be tempted, but you have to enforce it. Just tease him with the idea of letting him out and giving him an orgasm, but don't actually do it."

"Okay, I think I understand." She replied.

"Call me again in a few days and let me know how it's going." "Okay, will do."

That night when she arrived home her husband was sitting on the couch as usual watching T.V.

"Hey." He said as she walked into the house.

"Hi." She replied

She sat next to him on the couch.

"So, how are you today? How was your first day with the chastity?"

"Fine, but its quite uncomfortable." He replied

"Really a pain to wear all day."

"I'm sure it is, but you will get used to it" She replied

'I guess." He responded

She went upstairs and noticed that the bed wasn't made a usual. Usually she would go ahead and make it, but she decided to give her new found power a little try.

"Honey. Can you come here for a minute" She called out to her husband.

He came upstairs. "What's up?"

"Make the bed while I take a shower okay."

She said it more like an order and not a question, which he seemed to pickup on because he gave her a weird look at first.

"Ummm...Okay." He said hesitantly as he began to make the bed.

"I can get used to this." She said to herself as she watched him make the bed.

After her shower, she decided to see just how far she could exploit her new founded power. She began to make a list of chores for him to do the next day while she was at work. They included things like laundry, cleaning the bathroom, etc..... These were all things that he had never done since they have been married. At the bottom of the list she wrote "If you do these things for me, I will do things for you!" and she finished her statement with a little smiley face that was winking with one eye. The next morning before leaving for work she left the list next to his car keys, so that she would be sure that he got it. All day she thought about if he would actually do the things she asked.

When she got home that day she was pretty disappointed. There he was sitting on the couch as usual. She could tell that it didn't look like he had done anything that she asked.

"Hey babe." He greeted

"Hey." She responded

"Didn't you get my list this morning?"

"Yeah, I got your list." He said with a smirk

"Well?"

"Well what? I was busy today. Maybe I will get to it tomorrow." He responded as he walked to the fridge for a beer.

Thinking to what Mrs. Jackson told her about teasing him into doing what she wanted, she didn't waste much time. After he sat back down on the couch, she straddled him and whispered into his ear.

"It's a shame that you didn't have time. I had something special for you." She teased as she sucked on his ear and grinded her crotch into his locked up member.

"Don't do that to me!" He moaned. It makes my cock hurt in this thing.

Kind of turned on by the idea of his discomfort, she made him explain what he was feeling.

'What do you mean your cock hurts?"

"Yeah, well, when it tries to grow and it can't because of this damn thing you are making me wear and it hurts! So, you aren't helping that right now!"

This whole chastity thing was really starting to excite her. "This was only the second the day and he was starting to complain. Imagine what it would be like in a month!" she thought to herself.

"I will tell you what. If you go and do half of those things on the list right now, I will take that chastity off of you for a little while tonight. Sound good?" she asked as she continued to suck on his ear.

"Yeah.......It does."

She got off of him and he started to do his chores. She was kind of in awe as she watched him do the chores.

"I still can't believe he is doing chores." She said to herself. 'I can definitely get used to this."

While he was doing his chores, she took the opportunity to call Mrs. Jackson.

"You won't believe what I got him doing right now." She said in excitement. "He is doing house chores!" She giggled

"Hahahah Chuckled Mrs. Jackson. I told you using sex is a powerful tool. How did you get him to do that?" She asked

"Well, I left him a list of things to do while I was at work and he didn't do them, so I said I would take off his chastity for a little while tonight if he would do half of the things on the list."

"Okay, that's a good start, but remember don't let him cum yet! It's way too early and you will basically have to start all over again with him if you do that. The goal is to prolong and tease as long as possible understand? In the future, when he doesn't do his chores he should be punished, but we will get to that another time. Keep at it."

"Okay, will do." Replied Dr. Emerson said as she hung up the phone.

About an hour later her husband was finished doing his chores.

Freakboy80
Freakboy80
146 Followers
12