Husband is a Good Sport Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took her near our bed and kissed her ever so gently. I roamed over her soft hairless body and touched her special places. Camille's big cock was making a mess in her panties, but that is what I wanted. I lay on the bed and pulled my girlfriend's head down to my quivering wet pussy. She licked me and stuck her tongue into my wetness. I moaned.

"Oh, god, Camille, do me with your mouth. Suck my wet pussy. Taste my cum. Eat me, girl. God you feel so good."

She went about her job with vigor. As she licked and sucked around my clit, I became more excited. My clit was as hard and prominent as a cock. I wished I had a cock to fuck Camille with. She placed her painted lips around my girl cock and flicked it with her tongue. I wrapped my stockinged legs around her head and thrust my little manhood into her willing mouth. I lost control. I released my girl cum all over her face. I could not help it. A few of my boyfriends had cocks so big that I had squirted before, but it was not a usual thing. Camille had ravished my pussy with her pretty lips and I was as satisfied as I have ever been.

After I recovered from my orgasm, I rolled her over and pulled her panties down. I sucked her hard cock until she came in my mouth. Her cum was thick and creamy. The volume was more than I expected. Camille evidently was excited also. After she stopped cumming in my mouth, I moved up to her beautiful face and placed my lips over hers. I opened my mouth and released her cum into her mouth. The cum flowed into her mouth and dripped into our lips. I kissed her face with my cum drenched lips and smeared her lipstick. When I got done, Camille's makeup was a mess. With the cum drippings and my having squirted on her face, it was a complete smear job. That was ok because we had to clean up anyway. When we went into the bathroom, she started to take her gown off and I stopped her. "

Not tonight, Camille. I am not finished with you. You are going to have girl sex with me again and again."

12