Husband Loves His Wife's New Dick

Story Info
Husband and wife bond after her changing surgery.
796 words
4.22
56.7k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 to my wife has a dick.

*****

My wife had just shot a load all over me from her new cock. I didn't know how to feel. Her cock was still rock hard. She rubbed the head in the cum on my face then put it in my mouth.

"Here you go honey. I want you to enjoy it. I want to fuck your ass now so bend over and let me take you."

I laid on my side. She laid down behind me. I felt the softness of her full breasts against my back. She ran her nails down my side. She whispered in my ear, "I know you have wanted this for a long time and so have I." She gently kissed my neck and stroked my cock. She had pegged me many times before and really loved it but now I felt her enormous cock rubbing against my butthole.

"Relax, you know it will go easier if you are relaxed."

I felt her finger put the lube on my anus. She also covered her cock in it. Then she began to push. My head began spinning as I felt her bulbous head stretch my ass open. I hurt at first but gave way to pleasure. She kept it there for a brief second to let me get used to her new cock.

"Ready baby? I am going to push more. You feel so tight. It is so good."

Her cock pushed further in. It felt so much better than the lifeless dildos she had used prior. I felt the heat of her cock. It was warm and pulsing. Then she reached as far as she could go and then withdrew almost all the way. I let out a deep breath. She pushed back in. I felt so incredibly full. It was wonderful. She fucked me like this for about 10 mins then she began pumping really hard. Both of us were moaning.

"Tell me how much you love my cock." she said.

"Oh baby, fuck me." I replied.

As she pumped away at my butt hole I moaned in pure pleasure. She was moaning as well. She rolled me onto my stomach and continued to fuck me with long strokes making sure I felt the full length of her cock with every stroke. Then it happened. With one final stroke she pushed as far into my anus as she could. I could feel it in my belly. She let out a load scream as she came what seemed like gallons into my ass. We laid there motionless with her cock still stuffed in my ass.

"That was better than I could have believed. Did you enjoy that honey?"

I loved how I felt. Full of cum and well fucked by my wife knowing I had just satisfied her.

"This is going to be great like I promised you. Your turn to make love to me."

She turned on her side offering her ass to me. She had never liked anal before but if she was going to take my cock this was the way it was going to have to be. My cock was rock hard. I had always wanted to fuck my wife in her nice round ass but she wouldn't let me. I lubed my cock up.

"Oh baby go slow, that is the way they did it to me at the hospital. When I was at the hospital one of the nurses that had undergone the surgery and was in charge of training me to do anal sex. She fucked me every day. She had a big cock. I even had a few orgasms from her cock. She was an expert. She was patient and gentle. I loved being fucked by her in the ass. Now it's your turn."

I slid in giving her a chance to adjust to the feeling. Her ass was tight and hugged my cock. Then I started pumping her. Her groans increased as I picked up the pace. We fucked side by side. Her cock was hard as a rock.

"Oh baby fuck your wife in the ass like you always wanted to."

Then I decided to give her a reach around. As I pushed into her ass I stroked her big beautiful cock. She was in ecstasy. I could not control myself any longer. I began to shoot stream after stream into her ass. She turned and kissed me. As our lips met I kept stroking her cock.

"Oh baby I am going to cum again." She shot what seemed like a gallon of cum all over her stomach and chest. We both laughed deeply at the mess. I said to her, "I love you more now than ever before."