Husband Revenge

Story Info
I get revenge on my cheating wife.
797 words
3.82
201.4k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tharrell
Tharrell
19 Followers

I thought we loved each other.

But, she cheated on me.

I found out about it through a friend who saw her at a hotel bar in our neighboring town. I started paying closer attention to her comings and goings and times she was out of the house. I actually followed her one time and saw first hand for myself.

It shook me to the core. I initially just wanted to divorce her and be done with it all but I thought about my anger. I had to have retribution to feel whole again.

I never confronted her about it instead I played my part as a loving husband and even stepped it up several notches. I had a plan.

My wife has a tendency to drink too much, always has.

I would use that to my advantage and get the best payback ever.

My plan was to not ever fuck her again, instead I would get her drunk and use a dildo on her making her think she got fucked. Moreover, I planned to get as many guys to fuck her while she was drunk as I could possibly find.

During my stepped up husband act she started telling me she wanted to have a baby and stopped taking her birth control pills. She may have stopped cheating too but it was not clear.

We decided to have sex as much as possible to increase our chances.

It's not hard to find guys that will fuck your wife, I found it really easy.

The first time it happened was a friday night and we had been out to dinner and went to a club where the drinking started. I got my wife to drink shots instead of wine so she would clearly be out of it. She was getting really loose and I slipped one side of her shoulder strap down to reveal more of her titty. Guys were watching. I made eye contact with two guys across from us and slipped the lowered strap down even lower to expose her nipple and grinned at the two guys. They smiled big at me and winked.

I picked my now passed out wife up to carry her out to our car. I motioned for the two guys to follow which they did. Once at our car, I pulled my wifes panties off and laid her down on her back in the backseat with her legs pulled up and spread open so her naked vagina was exposed.

The two guys got the message and one went around to the other side and put his cock to her lips. I had a drink in my hand and I told him to dip his cock in it and then put it to her lips. She got a taste of it and started greedily licking it and then started sucking even though she was passed out.

The other guy started to eat her pussy but I stopped him. I told him to just start fucking her and he did. He fucked her about five minutes and shot his load in her cunt. The guy at her mouth almost started to cum but I told him to cum in her pussy instead and he did. The other guy had become aroused by this time and fucked my wife again and her pussy was now flooded with cum.

About the time he had started, five other guys had crowded around our car and were watching all of this take place. They all had turns fucking my passed out wife and all of them came multiple times in her cunt. My passed out wife had at least fifteen loads of cum in her pussy by the end of it all.

I drove her home and put her to bed. The next morning her pussy was sore but she said it was a good sore. She said her pussy was full of cum and she was happy.

I tricked her like this every friday night for six weeks. She has taken at least 150 loads of cum from strangers and does not know it.

The other day I got a call from my wife, she's pregnant. Hahahahaha

We both had all the congratulations from family and friends, her friends threw her a nice baby shower and my wife just seemed happy and fulfilled.

A baby was born today, a black baby.

You see, all the guys who left loads of cum in my passed out wife were black.

She has no idea how it happened.

Of course my revenge plan is now complete so I divorced her first thing and sent photographs and videos taken during her gangbangs to her, her family and her friends.

Don't let anyone tell you different, revenge is very sweet!

Tharrell
Tharrell
19 Followers