Raul and Hazel Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband has fun getting even with cheating ebony wife.
11.8k words
3.6
54.8k
17
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been over 6 months since my wife Hazel, went From an Ebony Queen to an Ebony Goddess. I've more than figured out what happened that wild night in Chicago during Hazel's work conference with two co-workers, and how my beautiful ebony queen turned into a goddess (chapter 1).

That night in Chicago, Hazel had gone out drinking and dancing, and well, one thing led to another, and my wife ended up sleeping with her co-workers, Carl and James at the same time. I'm leaving a lot of the details out of course, the whole night could take me pages to describe, but at the end of the day, I know exactly what happened. Hazel isn't aware that I know, but soon it will all come out.

Am I Sherlock Homes, a great investigator and extremely shrewd individual at observations, and I was able to find everything out? No, not even close. My name is Raul, and unless Sherlock looked like Enrique Iglesias, he would look nothing like me. I am just lucky, very very lucky. Not only lucky to basically find out everything about the infamous night in Chicago, but very lucky to have an amazing and extremely wild, and beautiful wife. Out of the two of us, I always thought I was the wild one until I found out the craziness my wife was involved in.

Hazel is beautiful, if you don't know about her from the adventure she had in Chicago, I'll give you a quick description. Hazel is just 5'4", and though she's gained just a few pounds these last few months, her 120 pound dark chocolatey black body still looks amazing. Her tits and ass jiggle incredibly seductive now, and she was blessed that the extra pounds were distributed in all the right places, even her little stretch marks look good! I love smacking her ass and seeing it jiggle, and watch her tits bounce when she's leaning over on top of me or she's bending over for me. She's still petite, and has amazing curves that turn heads everywhere she goes. Hazel had stopped hitting the free weights with me, but discovered yoga, and she loves it. Her flexibility has grown, and her happiness increased.

A guy in the other hand, can't gain weight and have stuff jiggle seductively like a woman can, so about 7 months ago I started hitting the gym consistently. I stand at 5'11", but with my torso and legs being in better shape, I look and feel cut. My dick hasn't grown, of course, but next to my body it definitely looks longer than 6". Definitely not a porn star length, but it's certainly wide enough, and the head is extra big, it's gotten plenty of compliments before on how it massages the g-spot perfectly.

You're probably wondering how I found out of what happened in Chicago right? Two words: sleep talk. Guys and girls, if you sleep talk, put a mouth guard in your mouth before sleeping, or live a wholesome life so you have no secrets. Your hot dreams will betray you.

Obviously Hazel didn't spill all of her secrets at once, but she gave me enough for me to start inquiring. She started off with asking for it to be "harder" and moans. "Deeper" and more moans. Then over the course of a few weeks, she mentioned "Carl" during her moans, and I got very curious. I started to really watch for her talking during sleep, and tried to be as light of a sleeper as possible so I wouldn't miss her clues.

During her sleep talk stage, I can actually ask her very simple questions, and sometimes she answers with something that makes sense. The only Carl I knew was her co-worker from the California corporate office, and she dated a guy named Carey a few years before meeting me, so I was perplexed.

On one night that she was sleep talking, I almost missed it since I was so tired, but I managed to turn over to her as she was moaning. I lightly caressed her shoulder, "You fucking someone, Baby?" I asked her almost fully asleep myself. "My hubby and Carl." Well that woke me up! I was shocked and aroused at the same time.

"You like fucking Carl?" I inquired at a whisper. "Yes, yes I do." She said moving her body. Holy Shit! I thought. I was instantly hard, that turned me on more than it should have, but I had always fantasied about a threesome with Hazel and another girl, didn't think too much about having a guy as a third person. "Good, he likes fucking you too." She just kept slowly moving her body.

Then I asked "When did you last fuck Carl?" She said something I couldn't catch then said "After dancing." Maybe she's talking about Carey, they dated for a while, and I know how horny Hazel gets after a good night of dancing. I liked hearing about her past exploits, she was usually super tight-lipped about such things.

I was beyond hard. "How did Carl fuck you?" I figured I'd still use Carl, even though I'm sure she meant Carey. I gently squeezed her tit, and she responded "While I was blowing James." She was breathing faster. James? Who the hell is that? My wife had two guys at once? Man did she mellow after she met me and got married, my wife was a freak. I never heard of James, but since she didn't talk about her ex boyfriends much, I figured he was one of Carey's friend she never mentioned. "So you liked fucking Carl and James at once huh?"

"Yes, I liked fucking them both." Hazel finally answered, and was breathing a bit slower now, but I was amazed she didn't wake up. She took a deep breath and almost mumbled "I can't wait to go dancing in Chicago again." And resumed her normal sleep, breathing in deeper.

In the morning, I got a pleasant surprised as I woke up. It hadn't been since the days we were dating that she woke me up with a blowjob. Hazel was stroking my dick while she lapped my balls with her juicy tongue. We had a great fuck that morning.

A few weeks went by, and one night, while we had our neighbours over, and they mentioned doing a drinking tour of several US cities after their baby was a bit older. I mentioned that I wanted to return to New Orleans, as I had a great time years ago. Hazel wanted to go to Nashville, our friend George picked Chicago where he's from, and his wife Amy wanted Austin. We each offered our opinions of each choice, and I'd never been to Nashville or Chicago. Hazel then mentioned that even though she'd only been to Chicago once for work, it was a blast, but that Nashville was better. The conversation went on, but that raised my curiosity. It had been many years since she dated Carey, and during her sleep talk she said she had sex with him and his friend James in Chicago after dancing, so it didn't make sense that she had just told us she had only been there for work. She started her current job about a year and a half ago, after we got married. Was she referring to her co-worker Carl during her sleep talk?

It all made sense while I was sitting there with our friends having a beer. She had told me that she went out dancing with Carl and her other co-worker, James, after her last work conference in Chicago. She wasn't sleep talking about a previous sex experience with a past boyfriend, she was talking about an affair she had several months ago during her corporate meeting, she had just left the part out of being in a threesome with her two coworkers when she originally told me about her trip!

I'm not proud of this, but I went all private investigator on her phone after that night of drinks with friends, and looked at any accounts I could get my suspicious-hands on. While she was showering one night, I found a handful of sexy selfies she had taken on her phone, and several pictures I had taken of her posing, or us having sex. Her phone is better, and I use it to take pictures, and I just text or email the pictures to my phone after we're done. I had seen all of those pictures before, so that wasn't a source of concern. I found a sexy one she had sent the previous week, and instead of texting it, I opted to email it. The phone opened up a new message with the picture as attachment, my focus came back, and I cancelled sending it, and I opened up her email app.

I didn't see anything immediately, so I searched for "Carl". A few emails came up, and then I saw the emails I was looking for. I won't bore you with the details, but Hazel reached out to Carl months ago to see how he was doing, and the emails started pretty tame. Then a few weeks ago, she sent him a picture of her in a sexy bra and panty set she thought I'd like, and wanted his opinion. He liked it of course. I had received that same picture, and proceeded to come home and jump her that day, unbeknown to me that another man had given his opinion of the picture before I got to see it.

I was so confused. I was pissed from being cheated on, but turned completely on from the thoughts of my wife being a flirt and a slutty wife. One huge plus while going through her emails on her phone was that I saw an email from Amy, our neighbour and drinking buddy. She sent a selfie of herself with lingerie that barely covered her while George was watching a game in the background, and complaining that her husband rather watch the baseball game than her. I could see George in the background, his chubby self was sitting in the couch glued to the game. Amy was hot, and even after having a kid, her body was amazing, and her slightly saggy tits looked delicious being barely contained in her sexy bra. She looks a bit like Anne Hathaway, but with soft brown hair. I filed that image in my mind. Hazel had responded that she was hot, and even Hazel would jump her if she played for that team. My wife is awesome I thought, then I remembered that she's corresponding with the guy she cheated on me with, so that feeling diminished.

I didn't say anything to Hazel, and continued to listen to her during her sleep talk sessions. I started to really fantasize about having Hazel at the same time with another guy, and that idea took root, and I found myself thinking about it more and more.

Almost two months ago, Hazel was notified that she had another work conference coming up. This was a small meeting in Orlando for a few departments in her company. I told her it would be great since she didn't have to fly. She was beaming, but I'm sure it was because she might run into Carl again, not because it was so close.

Time flew, and the meeting was in a few days. When she was taking a shower, I checked her emails again. Sure enough Carl was going, and he couldn't wait to see her again. She told him not to expect a repeat of Chicago, but would love to hang out. Carl told her he would push it as far as she would want, but he was worried that the conference was so close, and if I would be coming by. Hazel told him not to worry since I had no interest in going, and I didn't suspect a thing. Perfect! What should I do? Show up and catch them in the act? Get a chance to beat the shit out of Carl?

Since Hazel didn't need to fly, she was going to get there a day after her co-workers flew in. I checked her phone again the day before she was set to drive out, and Carl had arrived and checked into the hotel. He told her to call him after she got in, and gave her his room number so they can get some drinks. That little fucker moves fast! Hazel was going to go into her office in the morning, and drive out to Orlando after lunch. That was my opening.

I had taken the rest of the week off, and I had told my co-worker Anthony I owed him a huge for covering my accounts while I was out. That morning I fucked Hazel like we normally do when we travel apart from each other. I took her phone and started taking pictures of her being naked in bed, then while I fingered her, ate her out, and while she sucked my dick. I took pictures of us in the mirror during doggy style, and several of her laying on her back as my jism was oozing out of her pussy. I almost always creampie her before one of us leaves for travel. It was a great morning. I handed the phone back to her, and asked her to send me the pictures when she had the opportunity.

We kissed each other goodbye, and I told her I couldn't wait to see her in a few days. I left the house and headed towards the freeway to go to work, but instead I went to Hazel's office, and waited for her to get there. If she was going straight to Orlando that would put a kink on my plan.

I called the hotel that her company was staying while I waited for Hazel to get to work, and prayed they had rooms available. They did, and I booked it on my credit card that she never checked. Hazel pulled into her office parking, and after she went into her office, I drove off to go to Orlando and have a talk with Carl.

I checked in, and got in my hotel room. First thing after putting my stuff down was to compose myself for what I was about to do next. I thought about going to his room, and knocking on the door. I looked him up in Hazel's Facebook account, so I knew how he looked like, but I wanted to talk with him in my own room.

I dialed his room number. The phone rang, and he picked up. "Hello, Carl?" I said.

"Yes, who is this?" He probably wasn't expecting a male's voice on the other line.

"My name is Raul, Hazel's husband from Tampa. Hazel isn't in yet. Please come and see me in room 941, and do not contact Hazel. Thank you." I hung up the phone. "Hazel's husband from Tampa"??? Why did I tell him "from Tampa"? As oppose to her husband from Detroit? I was nervous. I was curious to see if Carl would have the balls to come, and if he did, what was going through his head. Several minutes later, I heard a knock on the door.

Carl was standing a bit hunched over just outside my door. His face trying to look serious as he was trying not to bite his lip.

"Hello again, please, come in." I gestured him to walk in, and closed the door behind him. "Please sit down. We don't have much time, so let's try to keep our conversation short. What do you think is going to happen now?" I asked him as I sat down on a chair adjacent to his.

"Well, we're either going to fight, or you're going to ask me to stay away from Hazel."

"Fight, OR ask you?" I said cocking my head and emphasizing "OR".

Carl shifted in his chair, a bit shaken. We're both very similar height, but Carl is skinnier, and my thicker arms definitely showed under my shirt.

"We'll either fight and you tell me to stay away from your wife, or we just fight."

"That's more realistic, but that's not right." I laid back on my chair. "I want to know everything that happened in Chicago the night you fucked my wife."

"Ok..." he said with a confused look in his face.

"That's first. Second, I don't want you to tell Hazel a word about this talk we're having, unless you want your ass kicked and never get to fuck her again." I said with the most serious look in my face, with a slight eye brow lift as I said the last part. I let the words "fuck her again" sink in for a second. He nodded his head slowly.

"I'll be honest with you, I had every intention to go to your room and leave you black and blue for the rest of the meetings, but I just can't stop thinking about you fucking Hazel. Is James in this conference too?"

"No, he's in Atlanta, in a different department of the company. We might see him next year in the company wide conference in Chicago, but Hazel wasn't his biggest fan after... that night."

"Listen, you and I need to get to know each other more, but I'm not sure when Hazel will get to the hotel, so I'll make this quick. You can keep doing whatever Hazel wants to do, but I want you to take pictures of what you do, and send them to my personal email." I picked up my cell phone, and sent him an email from my personal account. I'd seen his email in Hazel's phone so often I have it memorized. His phone buzzed with a new email message. "That's my email that just buzzed, with my phone number. I want to see everything, and I want to know everything. Hazel doesn't know anything about this, so this is me getting even in a way that we all end up winning. You win, I win, and Hazel will definitely win. What do you think?"

"I'm...shocked. Not what I thought you'd say."

"I'm not the vengeful type, Carl. So do you agree?"

"Yeah, it sounds more than fair. You got any restrictions?"

That surprised me. I can see why Hazel liked him more than James, who she didn't say too many good things about him when she briefly told me about them six months ago. "Yes, you can only fuck her without a condom if you have yourself checked out consistently, and you are disease free. As a matter of fact, you need to get checked out regularly if you want to fuck her at all."

"I did, Hazel called me after Chicago to make sure I had myself checked out. She was paranoid she was going to pass along something to you."

"Good. Also, you can't bring someone else in bed unless Hazel is the one that brings that person in. So don't be trying to get your friends laid. Again, you have to tell me everything. I expect pictures of what you Guys do. I don't care how kinky it gets, I want to know and see everything." This made his eyes go wide.

"Lastly, I'll figure out how to let Hazel know. For now, she's not to be told a word."

Carl nodded, and said "No problem, I can do all of that."

I stood and took a step forward and extended my hand for him to shake it. "Good to meet and talk with you, Carl. Please act like this never happened, and keep me in the loop via email. Hazel will call you when she gets into her room, if you Guys get intimate tonight, eat her out."

Carl smiled. "Ok, I can do that. Why specifically do you want me to do that?"

"Because, I just shot my load in her about 3 hours ago when we last had sex, so she might still have some of my cum inside. She might wash before you guys go out, and she might not want to do anything with you at all, but in the chance that she wants to get freaky, and she still has some cum residue from me, that would be hot." I watched Carl's face as I told him that.

He raised his eye brows and nodded, with a slight smile. "Ok, that does sound kind of hot. I can dig that."

I think Carl is going to work out just fine, I thought. And with that, an alliance was forged, or more like keep-your-enemies-closer kind of move.

I stayed in my room for most of the first day. I had booked two nights, and now I was pissed at myself for wasting money, but I wasn't thinking perfectly straight. That night I got an email from Carl. They were going to meet up for drinks, and he told me the name of the restaurant.

That night I snuck out. Not knowing which room Hazel was staying in, I was extra paranoid, and called her from the parking lot of a restaurant that was not near the restaurant they were going. I wasn't going to follow them, as I knew of her affair already, and it's not like they would get freaky in the actual restaurant. I talked to Hazel briefly, and she said she was on her way to a business dinner with colleagues. "Right..." I thought with a smile in my face.

While I was eating, Carl sent me a picture of Hazel posing for him in the hotel lobby. Hazel is definitely comfortable with her picture being taken since I take so many of her. She looked amazing, but not overly sexy. It was an elegant and seductive dress. I loved that dress!

I hurried up to eat, and I messaged Carl to tell me which room she was staying, so I could avoid her. Carl's room was in the 8th floor, and close to the stairs in the same wing as my room, so his room was easy to find and avoid, but I had no idea which room or floor Hazel was staying in. He emailed me back just before I got back to the hotel, and told me she was also in the 8th floor with him, but in the other side of the wing. Ok, that should be easy to avoid if I use the side entrance.

That night nothing happened, Carl sent me a txt that he had dropped off Hazel in her room, and all he did was kiss her and a slight butt grab. I told Carl to give me a call in the hotel phone when he got back to his room.

Carl and I ended up talking about the night in Chicago, and I could tell he was really turned on telling me every detail from his point of view. I came twice from hearing the story from him. He filled in all of the gaps she had left out during her sleep talk. While talking to Carl, I looked at my room, and saw that the closet was pretty close to the bed, and I asked him if his room had a similar layout, it did. I asked him to give me a key to his room, and to really try to take her back to his room if she was feeling up for anything. He knew exactly where I was going with it, and mentioned that he'd move all of his clothes to one side of the closet.