Husband Takes Advantage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay as you are dear." I whisper. "Let Ian have a go too. I don't expect he'll take long." As I say this I'm holding her down with a hand between her shoulder blades.

"No Bryan. Please don't make me." She struggles to get free. Just for a second I believe this is genuine, then I notice how far her legs are apart. I slap her arse leaving a clear handprint. She continues to struggle but more feebly.

"Do as I say like the slut you are." I say loudly. "Don't worry, you can fuck Andy as well in a minute." Sylvia stops struggling and I take this as consent.

I signal to Ian to come forward. His cock is already out and ready. He feeds it into her wet cunt with a little difficulty but once inside he starts moving it in and out like a pro. After 30 seconds he spurts and I must admit I am surprised he lasted that long. I notice Andy wanking slowly in the background. Rob also has his pecker out.

"Right Andy, upstairs into the bedroom. Take all your clothes off. I'll send Sylvia up when we've watched her strip down here. This is your day for virgins dear. Andy tells me he's never had his cock up a woman either. Sylvia strips off meekly for us and I give her a big sloppy kiss before slapping her backside and sending her off to fuck Andy. I pour Rob and Ian another drink.

After a while Andy comes down on his own. We start a game of poker. Half an hour later Sylvia joins us, still naked, wrapped up in a duvet looking contented but spent. I get rid of them around midnight having taken a good few quid off them at cards but not before Sylvia's kissed all three goodnight, bollock naked. They're all effusive in their thanks and ask if we might be calling in at the pub next Friday night. I shrug my shoulders.

We climb into the bed that has seen so much action. Sylvia says in a sexy whisper; "Thank you darling, at least I think so. It was very exciting but would you be upset if I said I don't want those three visiting here again? And that's the last time I'm going in that pub."

"Okay Sylvia, if that's what you want. But I'm sure you'll be up for another adventure before very long won't you?"

Sylvia doesn't say anything. She pushes me on to my back and kisses me long and hard, then climbs on to my erect cock and begins moving up and down lazily enclosing me in her wet and ravaged cunt. What a woman!

12