Husband Wants a Hot Wife

Story Info
Sucking a stranger in parked car gets it going.
3.9k words
4.46
116.6k
98
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaeWestFan
MaeWestFan
140 Followers

From the early days of our relationship. My husband Bruce has always wanted me to dress sexy. He insisted on short skirts, sexy undies and stockings, never pantyhose. He didn't like for me to wear pants. If I did, they had to be skin tight. Shorts were too long, if my butt cheeks were not in view. It wasn't that it was a demand or that he was controlling. He was constantly insistent. At times he would even beg. He seemed to feed off other guys feasting their eyes on me. In any social situation he would call my attention to a guy checking me out. In any gathering where there was dancing. He would encouraged me to dance with other males. If other guys asked me to dance he was always very agreeable. When we arrived home the questions would start.

"What did he say to you? Where did he touch you?"

When someone did get naughty in some way. I would give him a complete account of what happened. This would turn Bruce into a wild-man. These were the times when we had the best sex of our marriage. If I had nothing to share. The sex was mediocre at best or we may not have sex at all. I began exaggerating and at time even manufacturing the whole story. Just to get him excited. I would flirt and tease in hope of creating a story to tell.

Numerous times over the years he has suggested that I have sex with other men.

That always got a "No, Never or Not going to happen."

This became normal for us and it went on for years. This kept our sex life hot.

After about 11 years of marriage, something happened that changed things. It was on a Friday night and we had gone out to dinner. As we were leaving the restaurant .

Bruce said, "It's still early and we have the sitter. Lets stop at a bar to have a drink."

When we reached the bar. Bruce said, "You go on in, get a spot and I'll be in shortly."

"Okay" I said, "So we are going to do that thing." We had done this in the past. I walk into a bar alone. Let guys buy me drinks. Dance with me and whatever. Bruce comes in alone sits off to the side and watches. I was okay with playing around with some strange men. Then going home to some great sex.

I walked in, scanned the crowd. There were lots of men and only a few women. None of the women were alone.

Before I could get settled on a bar stool and adjust my short skirt. A guy was there.

He said, "May I buy you a drink?"

I said, "Sure, not going to turn down a free cocktail."

"What will you have?" He asks.

I thought to myself. Bruce is driving and this guy is buying. So I said, "I'll have a Long Island Iced Tea."

My new friend parked in the stool beside me and said. "I'm Neal."

"Glad to meet you Neal, I'm Lynn."

He was extremely handsome and had a nice athletic body. He was a few years my junior. Estimating his age, I was thinking maybe 26 or 27. I was about 32 at the time. He had spotted my wedding ring.

He ask, "Does your Husband know you are sitting in a bar all alone?"

"Yes," I answered, "He should be along sooner or later. I'm sorry I should have warned you before accepting the drink."

"Oh, don't worry about that, I wanted to buy you a drink. You are the most sexy female in the place. I'll buy you drinks all night just to sit here with you. I won't lie though. You being, you and those long sexy legs."

His boldness excited me. I wanted to hear more. I turned my stool in his direction to give him a better view. My skirt was so short that my stocking tops were in view. , Feasting his eyes, he said, "Oh yes, they are fantastic and I love stockings. I love red panties as well."

I giggled as I tried to cover. "I didn't mean to show you those."

Neal said, "Well I look forward to your next accident."

"You like coming into bars and looking up ladies dresses?"

He replied, "Well that isn't the soul reason I'm here. Though I will enjoy that as a bonus."

He added, "If you'll slide off your bar-stool to dance with me. I promise to keep my eye high, so I don't see your undies."

I did and we had the first of several dances. He was charming, handsome and those strong arms felt so good when he held me in a slow dance. Plus, the cologne he was wearing was fantastic. We danced and drank for over 2 hours. During that time, we had moved to a booth. I was on my 3rd long Island iced tea. He had continuously gotten and more bold. Not only had his hands been all over me. He rubbed what felt like a pretty big cock against me several times. Finally, during a slow romantic dance, he kissed me. I was not only tipsy but getting really turned-on. I accepted it and kissed him back. He pushed his Tongue into my mouth while he ran his hands over my ass.

When the kiss ended I realized this was getting dangerous. I was very turned on and getting drunk. I had to get Bruce involved before I got myself in trouble.

When we arrived back at the table. I said, " You have kissed me, felt me all over and I don't even know your last name."

Neil said, "Doesn't that add to the excitement?"

I just laughed as I reached in my purse for my phone.

Dialing Bruce and he answered quickly. I said. "Where are you?"

Bruce answered, " Sitting here at the bar watching you and your new friend. You guys going to get a room?"

"NO! I've been waiting for you to join us."

Neal's facial expression read disappointment. When he found out Bruce was sitting at the bar watching. It quickly changed to a look of someone who had just made a big discovery.

Bruce came over and Neal greeted him very cordially. The booth would accommodate three people, Bruce still however pulled up a chair to sit on the outside.

Neal said to Bruce. "Let me buy you a drink."

Neal didn't wait for a reply and signaled for the waitress. When She arrived, Neal Said, "Jack n coke and another Long Island for the Lady and." All eyes to Bruce for his order.

Bruce Ordered, "Cuervo Black and ginger ale please."

"Wait" I said, "I can't drink another Iced Tea. I'm getting way too tipsy. Just give me a glass of water."

Bruce and Neal seemed to object. Neal said, "Now come on, you don't want to break up the party. It's still early. How about a Bloody Mary. That should pep you up."

Neal didn't wait for my answer. He said to the waitress, "A Bloody Mary and hold the hot sauce. Just bring a salt shaker with the drink. She can then salt it to taste"

Then looking at Bruce with a questioning look he asked. "One of your Mozzarella Sticks and Finger food platters for the table?"

Bruce nodded and said, "sounds good."

Neal then looked at me and said. "Tomato juice and a little food will Pep you right up. You'll be fine."

They decided for me. In my mind, I think I need to go home while I can still walk. They are ordering more drinks and munchies.

I said to Bruce, "Okay, you may be carrying me out of here."

I turned to Neal and asked. "Why are you spending all this money on us? You don't even know us and may never see us again."

Neal said, "I'm celebrating and none of my friends from work could come. They had to get home to their wives. So you guys are helping me celebrate."

Bruce asks, "What are we celebrating?"

The order arrived. Neal let the waitress serve the drinks before answering Bruce.

"I just landed a huge bonus and got a new company car. It's a brand new BMW. You should come out and have a look."

"We can see it when we leave," I said.

Neal said, "A little walk and the fresh air would help you sober."

Bruce added, "Yes the fresh air would be good for you."

Neal only wanted to get me outside and my husband was encouraging me to go. I had enough of a story to get his dick steel hard already. Okay, I said to myself, let's see what else is going to happen.

I said, a bit tongue in cheek. "Let's go see your new car."

When we arrived at the car. He walked me around the car to see the outside. Then stopped to open the passenger door so that I could see the inside. It had beautiful leather seats and I had to see how they felt. As soon as I sat down. Neal closed the door and hurried around to the drivers side.

When he got in, I said. "Don't start it up, We are not going anywhere. I have to get back to my husband."

Neal said, "Just sit and enjoy for a minute. I have a sense that Bruce will not mind."

He then put his arm around me and began to kiss me. I put my hands on his chest to push him away. But I didn't push. This was not my first time making out with a stranger. Not even the first time in a car. Those same feelings I was having on the dance floor, came flooding back. Neal was holding me with his right arm and feeling me all over with his left hand. He then moved my right hand from his chest to has lap. His penis felt very hard through his pants. It also felt very big. I squeezed it and became so turned on I was getting wet.

I stopped kissing him to say. "Pull it out, I want to see it."

He unzipped and pulled out an erect cock. It wasn't huge but above average. A good looking penis. I thought to myself. "Handsome guy has a handsome dick."

I wrapped my hand around it and began to stroke him. It felt great in my hand and got even more erect as I stroked. I was enjoying the feel and wanted another look. I pulled away from kissing Him. Seeing it standing so straight and proud gave me an overwhelming urge. I wanted that big boy in my mouth.

Needing more room between his body and the steering wheel. I said, "Slide your seat back all the way."

Neal quickly complied and I got on my knees on the seat. Put my head in his lap and devoured his penis. It felt and tasted fantastic in my mouth. Sucking very hard and now fucking him with my lips. Also, he was urging me on with dirty talk. I got very carried away. Suddenly, I discovered my lips were contacting his zipper.

I stopped sucking long enough to ask. "Would you open your pants and push they down to your knees?"

He quickly complied and I went back to work. I was so turned-on. I was lost to everything but the cock in my mouth. Sucking him completely down my throat in my frenzy. I only realized when I felt his public hair on my lips and nose. This broke me out of the sexual trance. I then slowed down and began to enjoy the feel on his dick in my mouth. Caressing his testicles with my hand plus enjoying the salty premature cum.

Neal said, "Holy shit, this is the best blow job of my life. You are a fantastic cocksucker. You can suck my cock anytime you like baby. I would follow you anywhere to get my dick in your mouth. OH, OH, I'm about to cum. Tissues in the glove box."

I simply made a noise and moved my head to mean "no" without removing his cock. Determined to take his cum in my mouth. It seemed all the years of playing, teasing and flirting had amassed like water behind a dam. The dam broke and all those emotions flowed free. After refusing my husband for years. I became a wanton slut without warning. I was sucking hard on a strange penis and taking it down my throat. Something I had done for Bruce on very raw and usually alcohol driven occasions.

Suddenly Neal emotionally shrieked, "Gonna cum."

Cum he did. I had to stop my face fucking action. Bringing my lips up to the bottom of the helmet. Letting him ejaculate. I held it in my mouth without swallowing. When he stopped I continued to suck for more. At the same time I swirled the sperm around. Letting the head swim in it's rendering. I had enjoyed this entire act so much. It was simply a way of keeping it going. I continuing this until he was near completely soft.

Neal asked, "Did you swallow it?"

I think he was really concerned about a mess in his new car. Letting his soft penis free from my lips. Raising my head to face him. Then I had to swallow it to say, "yes." "Do you want to kiss now?"

He excitedly said, "That not only was the greatest blowjob I've ever had. That was the best orgasm I have ever had. Damn right I want kiss you and a lot more."

With that we embraced in a passionate kiss. For the first time I realized that while I was consumed with sucking his cock. He had pulled my skirt up over my ass and pulled my panties down to the top of my thighs. Anyone walking nearby could have seen me. My bare ass in the air and head in his lap.

I expressed this to Neal.

With a measure of caution in his speech. He replied, "Someone did, in fact two. See those two guys walking toward the lounge."

I turned to see two men.

Neal said, "I hope you are not mad at me. Those guys stood here watching. They walked away when you raised up."

I was a bit shocked but I wasn't mad or embarrassed, surprisingly. The dominant emotion was a feeling of delicious naughtiness. I had flashed guys in the past to turn-on my husband. So this wasn't totally new, it was just the realization that I enjoyed it too. Maybe I was finally being honest with myself. I liked being a naughty slut.

"Tell me what they did?" I urged Neal.

Neal began, "one guy was walking toward the bar and noticed. He stood here watching. I think he called the other guy on his cell. He came out of the bar to joined him. One of them walked around to my side and watched your head move for a short time. Then he went back. I'm sure the view was better from that side. When you came up they quickly left."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was afraid of your reaction and I was afraid you would stop."

I replied, "Frankly, I don't know what I would have done. They just stood here and watched, no photos or videos?"

"No they just watched. One of them kept touching himself. If it were not so public. He may have jacked-off. When he was on this side. He held his cock through his pants and mouthed to me, "Lucky motherfucker."

"Now if that were to happen I would want to know." I said. "If a guys is jacking his cock, looking at my ass and watching me give head. That would be hot. It's fun to tease and flirt or even flash guys to the point of an erection. To bring them to the point of jacking-off would be fucking hot."

Neal said, "That's interesting, you find that exciting do you?"

"Yes I do, very much."

Neal asked, "Well then, what about Bruce jacking his cock while he watched me fucking you? Would that give you a thrill as well?"

I laughed and said, "I knew by your expression in the bar earlier, that you had Bruce figured out. He has wanted to see me fuck another guy for years. I have always said no. That has never happened and I need to get back inside. We've been out here almost 45 minutes." I intended to leave it there with no more discussion.

Neal wasn't going to be pushed away so easily. He was after a piece of my ass. If not becoming friends with benefits for the future. Neal said, "One more kiss and we can go."

I kissed him and as he pulled after the kiss, He said, "Perfect."

I asked, "What's perfect?"

Neal said, "It's perfect that you taste like semen. Let's do this, We go back in, give your Husband a nice open mouth kiss. He will know I just ejaculated in your mouth. This will reveal a truth to both of us. You will know if he is really up to the scheme he has been trying to push on you. I will know if there is a chance of my getting you in bed."

I liked this idea, besides answering questions. I wanted to see the look on Bruce's face. Neal pulled up his pants and I got myself together. We headed back inside.

As we entered the bar, Neal said. "That's your audience at end of the bar, black coat and leather jacket."

One of the guys saw us and nudged the other. They both then consumed me with their eyes. Before I was a bare ass and a bobbing head. Now they saw me as a person. I should have been utterly humiliated. Surprisingly I wasn't, their lewd stares were exciting me. I was enjoying playing the part of a slut. I had played this part so many time for my husband. Tonight had made me realize I was no longer acting.

It may be more accurate to say. Tonight I started being honest with myself.

Before passing the Guys, I ask Neal. "Which one grabbed his member?"

Neal replied, "Leather Jacket."

I looked Mr. Leather Jacket over, including a long hungry stare at his crotch. As we moved passed, with a sly smile, I blew him an air kiss. His eyes got big and my panties got wet.

We move on to Bruce. Rather than mention anything about how long we were gone. He simply asked, "How did you like the car?" I just answered, "loved it." Then planting a passionate open mouthed kiss on his lips. He first appeared very surprised. As he got the message that charged to arousal. I confirmed this with my leg between his. He penis was coming to life.

I pulled away and asked, "Ready to go home?"

With heavy breath, He said, "YES"

I could see in his eyes his was very aroused. If I had been sucking his cock instead, he may not have been more turned-on. In my on mind I was wondering if we would make it home. He may pull into an ally and savagely fuck me.

Bruce told Neal, "I would offer to help you with the tab but I think you got your money's worth."

Here again, the implication that I sucked his cock to pay for my drinks. This should have insulted me and in the past may have. I only put on a devious giggle and grin, as I gathered my things to leave.

Neal saw what was happening and didn't try to hinder our departure. He just said to Bruce while offering his business card. "I hope we can be friends. Maybe we can celebrate again some time."

Bruce gave Neal his card and said. "That's not out of the question." Then looking at me he said. "Lynn might enjoy that."

They both looked at me for confirmation and I knew I was on the spot. If I said yes. That would mean I wanted to suck his cock again.

I sidestep the issue and said, "You never know about the future."

We said our goodbyes and left. When we got into the car. Bruce said, "I want to here all about it, but not until we get home. Talk about anything else till then."

I stayed mostly quiet, thinking about what had happened tonight. Without a doubt I knew the next time Bruce wanted me to sleep with another man. I would not refuse. Being honest with myself, I enjoyed being a slut. He had the slut wife he wanted.

As soon as we arrived home. Bruce went to take care of the sitter and see her out. I went up to get ready for bed and brushed my teeth. When Bruce got to the bedroom and got out of his clothes.

"Now I want to hear it all." He said. As he got into bed nude.

I began right from the start when Neal commented on my Legs. How I accidentally showed him my panties. Right up to the air kiss to Mr. Leather Jacket. He got on top of me during the recount of the Blowjob. At Neal"s orgasm he began to speed up. By the time I reached the air kiss. He was pounding me like no tomorrow. This had to be one of the best fucks of our marriage. We eventually fell asleep from exhaustion. Bruce woke me early fingering me and sucking on my tits. This put a supercharger to our sex life for weeks. When it started to wane a few weeks later. Bruce added a new twist. In the middle of pounding me he stopped, got out of bed.

I'm yelling,"What's wrong?"

He ignored me and said to the otherwise empty room. "Neal, you take over and fuck this slut for a while."

He walked around to the other side of the bed. Climbed aboard and began to fuck me as Neal. This was a surprise, but it was also exciting. Enhanced by him talking as Neal, saying things like. "I've been wanting this whores pussy since the first time she flashed me those red panties" "You fuck as good as you suck cock, slut." "When I'm ready to cum. I want to pull out and cum in your whore mouth again." This went on for a few weeks. It then actually became a part of our love life. Whenever I had contact with another male. Be it a party, at dinner and once it happened at a soccer game. That male would be fucking me that night. In the person of Bruce, of course. I knew what was happening. He finally confirmed it one night. He told me, "You refuse to fuck other guys. So I pretend to be other guys." He was satisfying his cuckold fantasy in this weird surrogate fashion. What he didn't realize was that I had become much more open to the idea. The truth was if my husband wanted me to be a slut wife. I was ready to assume that roll.

MaeWestFan
MaeWestFan
140 Followers