Husband's Coercion

Story Info
Husband of a former porn coerces her into swinging.
4.9k words
3.82
34.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
250 Followers

HUSBAND'S COERCION

Little did Seva know how much her life would change when she was introduced to Hugh Hoffman. He was a young photographer with entrepreneurial ambitions who was scouting for a model to feature on his planned porn site. She was a seventeen year old senior who was the beauty queen of Madison High school. Her dancer legs, fiddle back shape, large bust, natural blonde hair, beautiful face, and open, friendly personality were exactly what he was looking for.

After several visits with her at locations near the school with lots of students around, he offered to create a free modeling folio for her.

"Hugh, do you mean it? You'll photography me and create a folio for me to apply for modeling jobs," she replied, excitedly to his offer giving him a hug.

He had a fully equipped studio in the basement of his grandparent's home. Seva went there when his grandparents were at home. The first pictures he took were portraits, and he was the makeup artist. He was accomplished and they experimented with a number of different combinations of eye shadow, lipstick, and powders to give her a variety of appearances. His application of cosmetics brought them in close contact and special feelings for each other evolved. The pictures he took made her look even more beautiful than she was thankful for his make-up and air brushing skills

From facial pictures, he photographed of her in casual clothing in an assortment of settings. They spent a lot of time together as he taught her how to show different feeling and how to pose in a range of settings. He was constantly touching her: pushing her shoulders back, thrusting her hips to one side of the other, and turning her head to catch the best expressions and light. She was enthusiastic about what she was leaning. Having him close made her confident about herself and feeling more attracted to him.

Her reaction to his modeling instruction was exactly what Hugh wanted. As she became more sure of herself in her poses, she also became more touchy feely toward him. When they had run the gamete of every day wear they progressed to pictures of her in prom gowns and other evening wear.

She liked Hugh a great deal and her pictures were so good she consented to be photographed in swimwear. At first, she used her bathing suits, and then he brought in some modest and a few sexy bikinis. She was hesitant because some of them revealed more flesh than she cared to show, but the pictures were so professionally done she was pleased and willing to do more.

At the end of one session, he showed her some nude art in which the model's pictures were tastefully presented. She was impressed and because of his professionalism, picture taking ability, and trust in him, she agreed to nude pictures of her from the back.

Hugh was pleased with the rapport he and Seva had developed and how willing she was to try different types of pictures. Her agreeing to pose naked was what he had planned all along. He knew she was infatuated with him and would probably succumb to his advances.

Seva was excited and had been from the beginning. His ability to make up her face and to produce pictures making her appear startlingly different in normal and sexier poises. Their closeness over the past few months made her aware of how handsome and sexy he was, and how professionally he treated her, a perfect gentleman. She thought she might be falling in love with him.

This session was held in the evening at seven o'clock while his grandparents were not at home. This didn't bother her because she seldom saw them when they were there. She was nervous and thrilled none of her girlfriends would believe she would be bold enough to pose nude for a man, even if the pictures where from the back.

After he made up her face with eye shadow, lipstick, and a hint of powder, he gave her a white cotton sheet. "Wrap this around yourself and come and sit on the bench in front of the floral background I've arranged."

A few minutes later she emerged from the dressing area and immediately he began taking pictures.

"Why are you taking pictures of me in a sheet?" she asked, concerned something was wrong.

"I want you to look at the digital pictures when you were not expecting them. I think when you see the photos you'll be less anxious and be more relaxed."

He had taken six pictures. She looked at them carefully, "You've made me look like a goddess, thank you," she said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Wait until you see the pictures I have planned," he said. He directed her to sit on a purple sheet covered bench with her back to the camera. He explained the contrast between the two colored sheets would be amazing." I'm going to take a series of pictures of you looking over your right shoulder with the sheet around your neck. After that I want you to allow the sheet to slip off your shoulder a bit at a time until the edge is at your waist.

The camera began to rapidly flash. Following a number of pictures he said, "Now drop the sheet to the top of your shoulder." He took more shots, and told her to lower the sheet an inch at a time. The flashes were going off one after the other until the sheet was at her waist. "Relax while I look at the pictures," he said.

"Can I see them?" she asked.

He took the camera to her, "Their wonderful, and so are you," she said, holding her face up to his.

He kissed her and she kissed back.

"I've wanted you to do that for the past several months," she said, resuming the kiss. She slipped her tongue into his mouth, and moaned when his hand caressed her breast.

The sheet fell away and they kissed passionately. His hands explored her back and ass, and her hand found and rubbed the bulge in his pants.

"I want to make love with you," she said.

"Seva, this is wrong," he said, lying to her.

"I don't care," she said, holding him tighter.

He swept her into his arms and carried her to a brightly lit room."

* * *

The room contained a double bed covered in a white sheet and several pillows. Hidden video cameras were strategically located throughout the room to take pictures from a variety of angles.

As with most initial couplings their foreplay was minimal. They kissed enthusiastically, he fondled her large sensitive breasts, and she stoked his long thick cock. He laid her on the bed with her ass on a pillow. He didn't want her to change her mind so he shucked his cloths quickly, rolled a condom down his erection, crawled on to the bed between her legs, and to his delight she guided him into her pussy.

They both sighed as she was impaled and he was encased.

"I think I'm in love with you," she said.

Hugh loved her personality, face, hair, shape, breasts, legs, but loving her wasn't one of his goals. The room was set up to take pictures of their love making. For the moment he forgot his career and took advantage of her assets

Seva was thrilled to have an older, handsome, accomplished man make love to her. She followed his directions. He held her close his head beside hers, and she smiled as he stroked her until her feelings of arousal reached a fever pitch. Her breathing and heart rates increased, she perspired profusely, and the warmth of his cock moving in and out increased her temperature, and the feeling of an approaching orgasm swept over her. She was delighted at his love making and her feelings for him deepened.

"Give it to me," she cried.

He took her hands and used them as a brace to pound her. The increased speed pushed her over the edge. She exploded under him, her body writhed, and she threw her head back as the delicious flow of an orgasm enveloped her body and she cried out, "Oh god, oh god, oh god, I love your cock." For a moment she was in a dream land of sexual ecstasy.

Hugh smiled down at her face contorted in pleasure, and hoped the camera in the ceiling was able to catch it all her expressions and sounds. He rolled them over and pushed her upright. "Now it's your turn," he said, knowing the cameras from all four sides would catch the action he wanted.

She straddled him and using her legs as springs, she rode his cock with her hair and breasts bouncing to and fro. She felt in control plunging up and down on the man she loved. She fell forward when he signaled with his hands.

He captured one nipple in his mouth and caressed the other with his hand.

The sensations of his cock filling her and his mouth and hands working back and forth on her breasts brought her to an unexpected climax. She rose, threw her head back and groaned, "That was wonderful."

Over the next hour they fucked from the back on both left and right sides. She rode him reverse cowgirl style that seamlessly merged into the doggie position. She had multiple orgasms in each position and her moans and groans grew louder and louder.

They concluded with Hugh standing on the floor, his cock deep within her and her legs held high and wide.

She'd never experienced so many positions and so many orgasms with one man in one session. He had yet to come, and she hoped he would soon because she was getting tired.

"Now, it's my turn," he said.

Seva felt like a bomb crater as he drove himself hard and fast into her. She grunted with each downward stroke and was in an almost constant climatic state. With one last plunge he came with a groan.

Her reaction was to have another of her own. Her head flew back and lolled from side to side as her body responded to his ejections and spasms with the feeling that everything was right in her life.

* * * *

Little did she know at eighteen, she was on the way to becoming a porn star. Over the next three years she was Hoffman's Hooters main attraction with the stage name of Blondie. Thousands of naked and porn pictures were circulated around the world. She made hundreds of pornographic movies, which were cut into segments for distribution to other sites and other erotic outlets. Full length videos and thousands of segments could be purchased on video or seen over pay-per-view sites on the internet.

She fucked hundreds of men: one on one, or with two guys, or in an orgy in which she might be screwed by a dozen or more men. Cocks of various sizes and colors had access to her pussy, ass, and mouth. She also engaged in lesbian activities, and with mixed male and female scenes.

At twenty-one she retired as a multi-millionaire, and Hugh Hoffman's porn empire had grown to rival the largest studios and his worth was many times hers. They parted on friendly terms, and she retained residuals so she would continue to profit from her efforts for years to come.

The almost four years of sexual activity didn't affect her looks, shape, or breasts. At twenty-one she was still in great condition and ready to begin another life style. In order to be as anonymous as possible she died her hair red, wore conservative clothes, and didn't party in an attempt to remain unnoticed and unknown as a porn star. Attending college was in her plans, but she married a twenty-five year old law student, Bill Stanley, whose father was the chief partner in the firm of Stanley, Minghi, and Jakobs.

Although she was wealthy in her own right, she wanted the security of a marriage to a man who himself would attain both status and wealth. After she retired, she was introduced to Bill by some non-industry friends at a reception.

"Seva, this is Bill Stanley. Bill this is Seva Solomon," said Martha Tillman. "I thought the two of you might be interested in meeting one another."

She offered him her hand, noticing the softness of his flesh and the strength in his grip.

He took her hand, raised it to his lips and kissed the back of it.

"That's very gallant," she said, looking at his wavy brown hair and eyes.

"And your very beautiful," he said, staring into her blue eyes not having to look at her breasts because he had noticed them earlier.

He's attractive being about six feet tall with an athletic build, she thought.

What a beautiful woman, he judged; I wonder what my changes are.

They spend the rest of the evening together. He provided her with his background, and she gave him a fake history of the years since she graduated from high school. Before the evening ended, they made a lunch date for the next day.

During the summer months they dated, and he was persistent in trying to get her into bed with him.

She rejected his offers although she wanted him badly.

In late August their conversations became more serious as she prepared to attend classes at the university. On Labor Day weekend, they were at a BBQ sponsored by his father's firm and she was drawing a great deal of attention from a number of young and older men.

Bill realized as the day progressed he was jealous, and decided there was only one way to overcome that feeling. At about seven o'clock he asked Seva to come into the house.

"Seva, I'm jealous of the attention you're receiving and I believe I'm in love with you."

"You believe? She asked.

Stunned by her question, he hesitated and then said, "I don't belief; I am in love with you and want to marry you.

"It's about time. I've been in love with you since the first night we met."

"Why have you been unwilling to sleep with me?"

"Because, I didn't know about your feelings other than you wanted to take me to bed. I'm not interested in sleeping around. I want a husband, a home, and a family. Let's go to my apartment, and I'll show you how much I love you."

* * *

They had each other cloths off as soon as they entered the apartment, and they were in bed with him deep within her in minutes.

"You don't know how much I wanted to do this since I first saw you, "He said, moaning in pleasure.

Seva cried as they united because she felt on her way to her life goals. She pretended to be inexperienced and allowed him to initiate their activities. However, she used her well trained pussy to entrap him and to stimulate his cock beyond anything he'd ever experienced. She was in love and for the first time since she was seduced by Hugh, she allowed herself to enjoy his technique and both of their climaxes.

It was a long weekend and Seva was overjoyed with their lovemaking and Bill was ecstatic because he'd never felt so good about himself, her responses to his technique, and the incredible pleasure he derived from their orgasms.

They were married in July of 1990, just after he graduated from law school and prepared to enter his father's law practice. Seva was not tempted by any of the many propositions she was offered during her four years in college, because she was in love and her sex life with Bill was what she'd always wanted. They made love between two to four times a week, and she went off the pill as soon as she graduated.

They had three children in four years: William (Bill) III in 1993, Emily in 1995, and Joseph after her father in 1997. Seva was a stay at home mom, and she loved being a mother, content with breast feeding, changing diapers, going through all the illnesses and emotional trauma of raising children, while at the same time cleaning house, doing laundry, and cooking. At same time she was able to maintain her looks and continued to enjoy her husband's lovemaking.

She was content. Bill rapidly proved his value to the company and their income increased. Therefore, she wasn't tempted to use any of her own financial assets which continued to grow. She became active in the Episcopal Church, and after Joseph entered kindergarten she involved herself in charity work to give her something worthwhile to do but also to enhance the family business. Between Bill's law practice and her charity work they were one of the best known couples in town.

Even though her life was complete, she sometimes remembered her past life and the excitement of experiencing new and different partners on a regular basis. She was surprised one day while cleaning the bedroom to discover some video tapes Bill had hidden in the closet. Being curious, she looked at them and to her horror found one tape of Blondie. Oh my god, she thought, I wonder if he knows that's me being fucked by a tall African-American male with a huge cock.

She restored the videos to their hiding place and tried to forget she's seen them and hoping her husband hadn't identified her. Life went on as normal until one evening as they were lying in bed enjoying the afterglow of their lovemaking.

Bill looked at her strangely and said, "Are you satisfied with our sex life?"

"Heavens yes, why do you ask?" she asked, fearing the worst.

"I am too, but I've been looking at some porn on video and on the computer."

"What would ever possess you to do something like that?"

"Some of my friends suggested I take a look at some of the material available, and I find myself being aroused and wondering what it would be like to have other sex partners."

"Are you telling me you want my permission to have an affair or affairs?"

"No, no that's not what I mean. I'm thinking about you and me exchanging partners."

"What you want me to fuck another woman's husband while you fuck her?"

"I wouldn't put it that bluntly, but yes I guess that's what I'm saying."

Seva was shocked. He husband was suggesting she go back to a lifestyle she thought she's left behind forever. She wondered if he'd figured out who she was earlier in her life.

"I assume from the lack of response, you're not interested?"

"I'm so flabbergasted; I don't know what to say."

"I understand it's a rather radical idea for someone in our socioeconomic standing to be involved in swinging."

"I'm content to remain faithful to you. We have a great marriage, we have sex on a regular basis, I almost never refuse your advances, and we have three beautiful children and a respectable reputation in the community."

"I know all that, I'm just wondering if you're interested in trying something different?"

Seva looked at her wonderful husband, who didn't know of her background. Some of her porn life had been fun and exciting especially early in her career before fucking became work and not pleasure.

"What if we are discovered?" she asked.

"That's not likely. There's only a small circle of friends who are swinging, and their all in our age range and social and economic situation. Privacy and discretion is the way sharing spouses is conducted."

"I'm not interest in you making love to other women."

"Are you jealous?"

"Yes, and do you want other men putting their cocks in me?"

"I've thought about this for a long time and I believe as long as I know you're doing it with my consent, I know you partner, and I don't see it I'll be okay."

Seva stared at him. She didn't really want to be exchanging partners. It was too close to what her life was like in the porn business. On the other hand, if he wanted to why would she deny him?

"Who are the people involved, and what are the rules?"

Enthused by her response, he took her in his arms and kissed her, before he listed the over couples and the rules. The most important of which was the woman was in control and wouldn't engage in any act she didn't approve of.

Reluctantly, she agreed. They didn't sleep that night because Bill's stamina and endurance was that of a porn star.

* * * *

The next Saturday, Bill and Seva were invited to Bob and Shirley Lloyd's home for dinner. The meal was prepared and served by a caterer and his staff. As the dishes and remaining food was being removed the two couples drank coffee in the living room.

We're so pleased you agreed to join us Seva, Shirley said. The first time can be nerve racking but it should also be fun. Bob and I began swinging about a year ago and our marriage and sex life have never been better. Do you have any questions?"

"Bill told me the woman is in control, is that correct?"

"Yes, you don't have to perform any act you don't want to."

mitchawa
mitchawa
250 Followers
12