Husband's Dream

Story Info
Wife's unexpected answer to Husband's fantasy.
3.2k words
4.05
111.1k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IrnWlf
IrnWlf
17 Followers

Wife's unexpected answer to Husband's fantasy

As the years went by my wife Kat (Katherine) and I never fell out of Love but we did begin to drift apart when it came to passion. This was very disheartening to me as I was still very imaginative when it came to sex and keeping things hot and passionate. This did not work out the same way for her, she was still interested but not very often, months at a time would go by without even so much as a make out session.

I would suggest that Kat go out and spend time with her girlfriends and she finally decided to take me up on my offer and this is how things became very interesting in my life. I had the day off when Kat went out with her friends for the first time in ages and she had my driver's license in her purse, I called her and she gave me the address of the restaurant where they were having lunch and I told her I would meet them there. I arrived early and grabbed a seat in a corner booth. I watch the ladies come in and sit down in the booth behind mine.

I was about to go around to say hello and get my Drivers license when I overheard the tail end of a conversation that stopped me in my tracks. Apparently Kat had been approached by a younger College guy from out of town and had been hit on. She had politely turned down the offer but the college man whose name was Victor had been very persistent and had offered to buy Kat a drink later this week at a local bar on the South side called Bourbon Street. We both knew this bar as we would occasionally meet friends from my work there for a drink on Friday nights.

I also knew that Kat had plans to meet with the girls Friday night for a couple of drinks to celebrate a birthday and I knew that they would end up at Bourbon Street. I was scheduled to go out of town on business Friday but that trip had been cancelled; I hadn't mentioned this to Kat up to this point and decided not to say a thing and it would be a surprise when she got home. I figured she would be slightly lit and that always helped to get her motor running. With the addition of being hit on by a young College guy she would most definitely be in the mood.

Friday rolled around and our youngest daughter was spending the weekend at a friend's house and would be gone all weekend, our older daughter had planned a weekend out with friends as well. This left the house free and clear or so I thought. I got up Friday morning and packed the car as though I was leaving, I drove off and stopped at an iHop to get some breakfast. I waited long enough for all the ladies to vacate the house and returned to unload the car and get a nice romantic evening set up.

I couldn't help but wonder about the note with a phone number and a name beside the bed, Victor was the name and I remembered the conversation from the restaurant. Now my mind started churning with the normal functions; the scenes of my loving wife going out on a date and possibly other things with Victor went into full swing; instead of a rage of jealousy I actually started to get aroused.

Watching my wife flirt with strangers and the thought of more has always been a good fantasy of mine. Now I had the opportunity to watch her first hand without her knowing. This was incredible so I decided to swing by bourbon street myself.

Bourbon Street really doesn't get going well until about 1030pm so I cleaned up and left the house. I knew the ladies would be gone for hours but didn't want to accidently get caught at home. I dressed in some old clothes not easily recognizable. At 945pm I was sitting in the back corner of the bar watching the crowd. I noticed 3 young men playing pool and overheard two of the young men refer to the third as Victor. I watched as a 23 year old Victor dropped the 8 ball on his friend Sam,

I decided to introduced myself and asked if I could challenge the winner, my challenge was accepted. I started small talk and found out that Victor and his friends, Sam and Nicolas, were from Saint Louis and were attending the University of MO, Saint Louis and had been in town visiting relatives. Victor mentioned that he was waiting to meet a sexy MILF that he had hooked with his charms earlier in the week. I casually inquired as to his plans for the evening and he was pretty confident that he was going home with his MILF. I smiled!

I dropped the 8-ball in 3 more shots and excused myself as I watched Kat and her entourage walking in the front door of the bar. I found my way back to my corner where I could watch without being seen.

At first it appeared that the ladies where just here to drink amongst themselves. Victor walked over and invited all of them to join he and his friends and shoot some pool. They joined them and I watch as the College men bought round after round for the ladies.

After about 2 hours of this the entire group was not feeling any pain. I noticed Trisha on her cell phone and then a conversation amongst the girls and out the door she went. I was close enough to hear that she had a family emergency and had to leave, unfortunately she was the designated driver, the other ladies were all calling their husbands to come get them. Now with me supposedly out of town and my daughters gone for the weekend this left my wife in a bit of a pickle.

Victor and his friend Sam offered to give Kat a ride home as it was on their way. Nicolas was meeting his girlfriend down the street at a different bar and would get a ride with her. Kat said: "ok to the offer for a ride but not to think that either Victor or Sam were getting lucky, they all laughed."

They were getting ready to pay the bill and drop Nicolas off so I knew I had to hurry to get home ahead of them. I made it home in record time and parked my car in the garage. I thought it odd that my daughter's car was sitting beside the house. I entered and did not for the life of me notice the empty glass and half empty bottle of peppermint schnapps on the coffee table or the jacket laying across the couch in the den.

I went into the Master bedroom and set my camcorder up on the self where we normally put it when we decided to make home movies. My plan was to let Victor drop Kat off and then I would sneak up on her and it would be on.

This is where things started to go off track, I heard the car pulling into the drive and heard the key in the front door and then voices. Victor and Sam assuring Kat that they would only stay for one drink and then be on their way, I had not anticipated them stopping for a nightcap.

I listened intently from the bedroom as they chatted in the kitchen and made some drinks. Small talk and Kat said she was going to take her shoes off and would be right back, Sam mentioned he needed to use the bathroom, Kat showed him where to go and then headed straight for the bedroom. Well as straight as she could stagger, she was really hammered. I jumped back and slid into the closet leaving the door slightly open so I could see. The walk in closet is directly across from the doors to the bedroom so I can see anybody coming or going.

I watch as Kat staggers in and practically falls on the King size bed trying to get her shoes off. I watch as Victor walks in and starts to help remove her shoes and with growing fascination as Victor doesn't stop with the shoes. He reaches up and starts to undo Kat's pants all the while kissing her.

What The Hell; she starts kissing him back and the next thing I know they are laying on the bed steadily working towards their now joint goal of getting very naked. Less than 4 minutes later they were both completely naked and Victor was pinning Kats arms over her head as he kissed down her neck and worked to position himself between her legs.

She was reluctant at first but gave in with a minor fight and I watched as my wife's legs spread open and I noticed that Victor was quite well packaged and appeared to be hard as a rock. I would guesstimate around 7.5 or 8 and of good girth, not realizing it but the camcorder had been on this whole time and I was frozen in place. Here was my 40 year old wife about to get her brains fucked out by a young man almost half her age and here I was standing in a walk in closet sporting an incredible hard on.

My peripheral vision picked up movement by the bedroom door and realized that Sam had just finished dropping his shorts to the floor and was now moving towards the bed. He took the position at the top of the bed and took a firm hold of Kat's hands and started to kiss her deeply. Now there was no way not to notice that Sam was sporting about 9 inches of thick cock that was also hard as iron.

Victor sat up and rubbed the head of his cock onto Kat's pussy, which was already open and wet, I had thought a little more foreplay but Victor was on a mission and as soon as the head of his cock disappeared between my wife's lips he gave one big thrust and slammed into Kat, I saw her half moan half scream into Sam's mouth and then watched as Victor proceeded to fuck her like he owned her. In reality I would have to say that at this moment in time, he did.

He was definitely not afraid to take charge when it came to being with or maybe I should say taking a woman. Sam seemed to be completely in sync with Victor so I would assume at this point that this is not the first time these two friends have enjoyed a woman together.

What could I say, this had been one of my fantasies for longer than I could remember, I thought that as long as I was within a couple of yards that anything that got out of hand I could step in and take care of.

Victor was keeping a steady pace, fully pulling his cock out to the base of the head and then thrusting back in to get a full slapping sound of flesh on flesh and with the visual of Victors balls slapping against my wife's now puckered asshole I was completely erect. Sam continued to deeply kiss Kat as her body began to build to her first orgasm of the night. Her body was beginning to squirm and she was arching her back so she could take Victor's cock deeper inside of her. I watch fascinated as her sexual energy rose. Sam now moved so that he could push his cock into Kat's mouth. She opened and began to suck in Ernst on his 9 inches of meat.

Another 15 minutes went by and Victor was at the point of no return, Kat had just reached hers and her body tensed and froze as she moaned around Sam's cock which was still in her mouth. Victor's pace began to quicken and after another 20 furious thrusts his head threw back and he buried his cock as deeply as was humanly possible into my wife's wet and waiting vagina.

I could see his balls tighten and the muscles of his ass flexing and relaxing and flexing again as he pumped his seed as deeply inside of my wife's pussy as he possibly could. He held himself inside of her for over a minute after he was done I am sure based on a primitive instinct to make sure his seed safely reached its goal.

Sam could handle no more of this and as Victor rolled off to the right of Kat, Sam moved to the right as well and slid right into place and loaded his barrel with no problem and before you could say touchdown was balls deep in Kat's freshly cream filled hole. At this point my wife pulled her legs back in a way that I have never seen before and began to thrust upward to meet Sam's full length thrusts down. The sound of flesh slapping into flesh was unmistakably and that level of hardcore sex accompanied by grunts and moans left no question that the two participants were loving every hardcore second.

This proceeded to go on for another 20 minutes until Sam, as if on cue rolled Kat over so she was now riding on top of his 9 inch cock. He reached up and pulled her down to rest on top of his chest and locked her arms behind her back; this of course left her back arched and her ass sticking invitingly up. Victor knew the routine and moved around behind the coupled duo and magically produced a bottle of Astro lube that I had left on the night stand, I hadn't even noticed him grabbing it.

He began by dribbling a small amount down her ass crack and slowly worked a now lubricated finger into my wife's puckered anus, he took his time all the while Sam slowed his tempo down to snail speed and my wife loudly moaned with no more apprehensions as to what was going to happen here tonight.

After her anus was thoroughly lubricated and had 2 fingers rhythmically plunged in and out for at least 3 minutes she was ready for more than fingers, Victor lubed his now fully erect cock and positioned the head at the entrance to my wife's ass. Sam stopped all movement and held Kat firmly in place as Victor began to push the engorged head of his penis into Kats now lubricated and open ass hole.

Kat responded in true fashion, (Kat enjoys anal sex) and let out an incredibly loud moan / grunt combination. Victor was now past the entrance muscle and sliding 1 hard inch at a time into her lubricated ass. He stopped pushing only when his balls were resting on top of Sam's. My wife's head snapped back and the ultimate sound of ecstasy came out of her mouth as I had never heard before in all the years that we had been together.

In timed unison Victor and Sam began alternating thrusts into Kats pussy and ass. They maintained a controlled tempo which drove her nuts. She tried to change positions but Sam continued to pin her arms behind her back and now Victor was pulling her hair making her arch her back even more so maximum penetration of both cocks could be reached. I had no choice but to reposition my completely engorged cock as it was cramped in my pants.

The young men's tempo started to increase as well as the grunts and I knew it would not take much longer, Kat was now riding a continual orgasm and her eyes had rolled into the back of her head and she had absolutely no control of the feeling cursing through her body like electricity. Sam and Victor were now pounding into Kat like machines, it was hard to believe that they had been going steady for over 35 minutes but all good things must come to an end and that time had arrived.

Sam was first and screamed as he pushed upwards with every last bit of strength that he had and exploded 9 inches deep inside of my wife's already creamed pussy, his body convulsed with spasms as he attempted to plant his seed as deeply as he could. Kat screamed as he came inside her with a multiple orgasm that caused her pussy to soak Sam's shaft and balls.

This must have been felt by Victor because he leaned forward pushing down on Kat's back and buried his cock as deep as humanly possible in her ass and began to pump a fire hose level of cum into her bowels. Victor fell backwards and his now limp cock made a popping noise as it slid from my wife's ass. I could even see his cum dripping out and down the inside of her thigh. They all collapsed in a heap upon each other trying to learn how to breathe again.

It was at this point that i noticed movement by the bedroom door, I also heard what I swore was the sound of another female orgasm. I focused on the door and right there before everyone, was my 18 year old daughter leaning against the door frame wearing nothing but a thong, which in turn was filled with her hand as her fingers worked to manipulate herself to a complete orgasm. She made it.

The three on the bed did not even notice or care if they did. They laid there for another 15 minutes before the men slowly moved off the bed, got dressed, both men leaned over and gave Kat a full kiss on the lips and whispered a thank you for an incredible night.

I didn't emerge from the closet until I heard the front door close. I made sure they were gone, I then returned to our room and proceeded to strip, I pulled my practically unconscious wife's body to the end of the bed and with her face down in a pillow I entered her pussy and without any polite banter I pounded into her like a John pounds into a $20 dollar whore. I could sense that I was being watched but at this point I was in no way capable of giving damn.

I was quite happy after all I had witnessed that I lasted a total of 20 minutes and that my wife not even knowing that it was her husband pounding into her from behind managed another earth shaking orgasm of her own. I came harder and more than I could ever imagine and flooded her pussy with what seemed like a gallon of cum.

My wife collapsed on her side, dead to the world, I covered her body with a sheet and wondered out into the hallway. I could hear the distinct sounds of another orgasm taking place. I followed the sounds to my 18 year old daughter Casey's room and watched with a twinkle in my eye as she lay on her bed with her back arched and nipples pointing skyward...

Now where all this goes from here is another story indeed.

IrnWlf
IrnWlf
17 Followers