Husband's Mistake Ch. 03

Story Info
Saeeda became really cheating housewife.
3.3k words
3.97
63.8k
12
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bena4u
bena4u
278 Followers

I am thankful to boxOne that he gave his precious time to edit my story.

*

Once when we were lying in bed, relaxing after a great love making session in cottage, Adnan stunned me by saying that his boss wants to meet me.

"Why, why does he want to meet me"? I asked.

"I don't know, but he always talked about you and he wants to meet you," Adnan said nervously.

"What the hell are you saying? Why I would meet him"?

"You're a polite woman he has seen many times, I know how he has looked at you. I think that he's fantasized about you."

I said, "What does that mean? Does he know about our relationship?"

Adnan said, "I don't know. Maybe."

"But I don't want to meet him" I said to him.

"As you wish, I can't make you."

One day when I went to meet with Adnan in the cottage, while we were sitting in the lounge and taking tea, I heard the bell echo throughout the house.

"Who is it?" I nervously asked.

"I don't know, the watchman may have come as I am due to pay his salary," Adnan replied. He went to check the door.

A faint click filled the air and the door opened. I looked to the door and about died right there. His boss stood in front of us. I became more nervous than I had ever been until this point in time. His black eyes looked at me and I felt like a bug in a jar as his gaze moved over me. So many things were said in those few seconds, yet not a word was uttered.

He asked, "What's going on?"

I said, "What do you mean? We didn't do anything we are just talking."

"I know that you both have been talking for long time, but what would your husband say if he saw you now?" Mr. Shamss said.

"What have I done? I don't care if my husband sees me here"

"OK!" he said. He pulled out his cell phone and began to dial my husband's phone.

Meanwhile Adnan shouted and asked him, "Please don't call him".

"Why? She doesn't care"

"Please Mr. Shamss, let's talk about this, I hope we can find another way".

"OK! But in return she will sleep with me"

"No! I can't, this is blackmailing," I said.

"You can't say its blackmail."

MR. Shamss came over and sat down next to me again. I looked at him and asked, "What do you want from me?"

Shamss smiled and said, "I just want to make love to you."

I looked at him with tears streaming down my face and said, "I can't explain it. I don't know why I came here with Adnan."

"I know all about you and Adnan. I want what you are giving him," he said.

"I could never dream of doing such a thing," I protested.

"But you're already doing it with Adnan" Shamss said

"There is no other way?"

"Answer my question - yes or no." He sat just beside me. "If you wish this to be a secret, these are my terms. I want you, Please." he begged.

Then I felt Shamss's hand on my thigh right above my knee. Slowly he started running it up over the cloth; I gave a shudder, but didn't resist at all.

My thighs were still tightly shut, knees clasped together. Now that the shoe had dropped, so to speak, my mouth was dry.

I bit my lip, my hands clenched. "If I lay with you, you promise you'll keep your word?"

He nodded a serious look in his eyes.

"I always keep my word." And with that he cupped my breasts and began to squeeze them gently.

I looked at him, a little fuzzy headed now, and nodded in acceptance. He was a handsome man, but he was a few years older than I am. He was in his late 30's, his thick hair dappled with the first signs of gray. I thought he was a very handsome, mannered, attractive man.

His hands began to stroke my breasts from outside the dress, lightly rubbing against the fabric with the palm of his hand.

He reached up to remove my qameez as his hands began to glide up and down my spine. I stopped him, and he looked up at me.

I was almost in tears. "But, I have no other way," I said.

"It's OK, remember it's just for today."

"Never again." I said

"OK! As you wish."

He started once again with me, then I stopped him by saying, "Not here."

"OK! As you wish." Shamss stood up and held out his hand for me. I put my hand in his and he pulled me up to my feet.

"Let's go in the other room." I didn't say a word as he put his arm around my waist and we started walking to bedroom. My mind was running all over the place. Was I doing the right thing? Would I be able to hide this from my husband? Would he keep it our secret? One thing was for sure - I didn't have to enjoy this.

My eyes widened with shock, while I looked at Adnan in horror. He, normally so assertive, was just quiet.

In the bedroom we stood facing each other, looking into each other's eyes.

"What great beauty you have," Shamss hissed and slowly moved toward me. He took my face between his hands and kissed me deeply. Then he encircled my waist with his strong arms. We looked into each other's eyes and then were locked in a deep kiss. Our tongues rolled and explored each other. Like two lovebirds we stayed in this position for minutes. I felt as if my body was on fire.

We got up beside the bed; Shamss turned me towards him and took me in his arms. He started kissing me as his hands roamed over my butt and back. He kissed my ear and then moved down to my neck. His one hand moved around to the front of me and cupped my breast in his hand. His thumb was rolling my nipple around through my dress and bra. He tried to lift my qameez up over my head, but it got hung up around my waist. I assisted him in lifting it over my head. Then I felt him unhook my bra. Once it was unhooked he turned me back around facing him and he took it off me. I covered my breasts with my arm for a second, until he moved my arms down to my sides. Shamss then took one of my breasts in each hand. He bent over and kissed and sucked on each nipple, taking turns with one and then the other. That felt wonderful, but again I told myself, you can't enjoy this. I closed my eyes. I stood erect ready to offer myself to this man.

My Husband's Mistake Ch. 02

He took my hand and placed it on his cock, my fingers encircling it and feeling the enormous size. I took his cock gently into my hand and began to stroke it. It was bigger than my hubby and Adnan. I started pumping it and playing with his balls, while he was sucking my nipples.

Shamss then stopped sucking on my nipples and said, "You have a nice set of tits."

Shamss stood next to the bed and removed all his clothes as I helped him undress. I still had on my shilwar.

I closed my eyes in deep shame as tears rolled freely down my cheeks. I knew that I was about to become an adulteress, and there was nothing I could do about it. My nipples seemed to have a mind of their own. Don't ask me why, but they got very hard from Shamss's sucking mouth.

"Let's lay down okay?" Shamss said and I shook my head yes.

He carried me to the bed in this position. We fell on the bed. I lay there on the bed looking up into his eyes; Shamss got in bed next to me and started kissing my breasts and nipples again. He ran his hands along my stomach gently, his nails scratching me delicately, and I shivered at his touch.

He kneeled over me and I felt his tongue on my neck as I closed my eyes, my heart beating faster as his tongue left tremors of pleasure traveling up and down my body.

He held my shoulders firmly, nearly pulling me up to him, and as he worked the tissues at the base of my neck, I reached up to him, my hands holding his muscular arms as he leaned forward to kiss me, and my eyes fluttered. His mouth roamed up to my throat and mouth and he kissed me deeply upon my open lips. Our tongues met and playfully fought each other as my hands wandered to his buttocks and his to my breasts, caressing each other passionately.

"You are the sexiest woman I had ever been with." Shamss said.

He went now to my breasts once again and as he touched them, my eyes closed again, and I felt the warm wetness of his mouth upon my nipple. I drew in a quick breath and moaned as my head fell back and I took in the sensations of his kisses. I felt his outstretched middle finger moving downward between my legs. I squirmed and shivered with fear as I felt Shamss's finger slipping into the opening between my wet throbbing vaginal lips. A low groan escaped my lips as his finger went deeper and deeper inside my warm moistened pussy.

I pushed my butt down into the bed to escape the tantalizing finger, but Shamss continued his skillful manipulation of my clitoris until my hips began to grind upwards. Shamss then placed the purple head of his hard cock right at the wet opening of my vagina. I could feel the heat from his cock touching the mouth of my pussy. I lined the cock head up to my wet pussy lips.

He looked me right in the eyes and said, "You're my wife today", as he pushed his hard cock inside me. I jumped like a rabbit as he thumped his member against my pussy. Deeper and deeper he kept pushing it into me, until I had it all deep inside my hot pussy. Tears rolled down my cheeks, as it was really a shock for me. He started out with some real slow, deep pumps that were driving me crazy. He would pull it all the way out so it made a sucking sound as it popped out. Then ever so slowly sink it back inside me. I think his cock was not only bigger than both my husband's and Adnan's, he also knew how to use it.

The unexpected shock of being so shamelessly aroused had temporarily unbalanced my mind. I started moaning out, fuck me, oh yes, fuck me, as I wrapped my long legs around Shamss 's ass and locked our bodies together. Without realizing what I was doing, or why, I reached up, pulled Shamss 's face down to mine, and passionately kissed him. I then pulled away and cried, fuck me, oh yes, fuck me darling. This new cock had me totally out of my mind. I loved the way his cock scraped against my throbbing clitoris with each inward and each outward stroke. I had no idea what Adnan was doing at this time and really didn't care. All I cared about was having an orgasm with this great cock deep inside of me. Shamss now picked up speed with long hard deep strokes. He was whispering in my ear how good my wet pussy felt on his cock. And that soon his sperm was going to be deep in my pussy. All this dirty talk was making me even hotter.

I was bucking up to him, trying to get him to fuck me harder and faster. Shamss then said, "Do you like my cock? Do you?"

I moaned and replied, "Yes Shamss, I love it, I love your cock, it feels so good! Fuck me, fuck me please," while still rocking my hips up to him.

Still pumping in me very slow. Shamss said, "Let me hear you say that you like my cock better both than your husband and Adnan."

I didn't know how to interpret it all. Why did he want me that badly? Was it that he was so excited at the moment and, since I was the only one around I was the best hole to take care of his physical needs? What would happen after this?

I tried to suppress my thinking and to concentrate on the fucking. Looking up at him I moaned out, "Oh Shamss, yes I like your cock a lot better than my husband and Adnan, now please fuck me, please."

Shamss smiled and all at once started screwing me like a mad man, fast and hard, just the way I love it. I yelled out, ohhh, ohhhh, ooohhhh, in ecstasy as Shamss's hard cock pounded deep inside my soaking wet vagina. Shamss was driving his lust-hardened cock in and out like an insane bull, his balls slapping into my upturned buttocks with a loud noise. I was reaching an ecstasy I had never known in fucking; my belly was jerking and rolling under this crashing man on top of me. His cock felt better than I had imagined a cock could be. Then suddenly I felt that exhilarating sensation accelerate throughout my entire body. Throwing my legs out as wide as I was possibly able to, I ground my hips up with all my available strength, my bracelets jingling against each other pleasantly.

Well, Shamss kept pumping in me faster and faster. His cock felt like it was really going deep inside of me. He licked my breasts and took soft small bites of my nipples.

Then suddenly I felt that exhilarating sensation accelerate throughout my entire body. My sticky juices from my orgasm flooded out around my pulsating pussy lips and matted in with Shamss's pubic hair. Then just when I thought I couldn't reach a higher plateau of pleasure, Shamss's hard cock exploded with its own cum.

it was pure heaven as I felt the sensation of his stabbing thrusts of semen. I wrapped my legs tightly around Shamss's hips, holding him against my body as the sensation of my orgasm rippled through my body. His hard cock seemed to endlessly pump out mammoth gobs of hot cum into my vagina; the continuing stream of cum filled my pussy with a pleasurable fullness. My vagina contracted again and again, as a mixture of our fluids spilled out around the base of Shamss's throbbing cock, and ran down the crevice of my buttocks to the sheets on the bed below. Finally with one last spasm of hot sperm, Shamss collapsed on top of my still shaking body - he was totally spent.

I held him tight with my arms and thighs while waiting for every last sensation to travel over my excited nerve endings, until the tiniest spasm had died away to nothing. I whimpered my gratified pleasure while trying to catch my breath by gulping in huge amounts of air, and then I moaned when Shamss suddenly pulled out of me.

He took me in his arms and kissed me full on the lips. He pulled away for a second, looked me in the eyes and said, "Thank you, that was great," then went back to kissing me.

He broke the kiss and said with a smile, "I think my hot little housewife is ready for some more cock?"

I moaned out my reply, "Oh God yes, fuck I really want again it, but it is late now an I should go now ." I had never been so horny in my life as I was right then. I needed to have another orgasm and I needed it bad.

"Let me know when you will meet me again." he whispered softly.

I smiled at him; "I'm yours whenever you want me." We both went to the bathroom to clean up. I helped him wash his cock and balls.

At home in bed I just lay thinking. Thinking how bad I have been. Thinking what I am doing. Thinking what I have turned into. I had trouble falling asleep. I ended up falling asleep around midnight.

My affair with Shamss was better than I had ever dreamed it could be. Now most of my time was spent with Shamss, and our affair was really heating up. I was surprised that my husband hadn't asked where I was spending most of my time. Actually my husband did a lot of traveling, and when he was gone, Shamss and I spent lot of time with each other. We had been fucking twice a week for over a year now. We had tried almost everything I could imagine two people could do. My husband had no idea what was going on right under his nose. Shamss had a pretty wife, but he had told me that he couldn't be satisfied with one woman. Shamss's wife knew all about Us, but she was the kind of southern belle who would turn her nose up at the idea of her husband having other women, so she kept her mouth shut.

So I was now his secret second wife and he was my second husband because he fucked me more than my own hubby.

My husband and I had a good relationship, I thought. We had been married for fourteen years, and our sex life had never been hotter. Of course, my husband wasn't home much, since his business took him to a new destination almost every week.

One day just after we had met, Shamss asked me by phone to meet him in his home.

"When can I see you darling?"

Speaking into the phone, I said, "Shamss, why are you doing this? Just calling me here at home can get me in a lot of trouble."

"I can't get you out of my mind and I can't live with out you a day."

"You big Satan," I teased. "Can't you wait only one day? We just met yesterday and I am still sore. I told you that my husband is going out today for a week, we will meet tomorrow".

"No! I can't wait, I just want to meet you today"

"OK! My husband is leaving at noon and I could come this evening." When my husband left I took a little nap and took a long shower and after that opened the door of the armorer to get ready for my lover.

Now I was going to meet Shamss in his place. And I was nervous, thinking, what am I going to do? Because now Shamss was my lover and he didn't allow me to meet Adnan. I myself didn't want to meet him - he tried so many times to meet me, but I always pretended that I couldn't meet him because my husband suspected me and he kept his eye on me, but I was frightened that he would do something wrong in return.

I reached his house and Shamss opened the door for me. He reached his hand out to me, and I took it. He pulled me to him, until my hard nipples bumped against his chest. His touch was light and careful, as though I was fragile glass. He kissed me gently and said, "We have a lot of time, honey. And I want this to be a new experience for you."

*

Please vote, and feedback is always appreciated.

bena4u
bena4u
278 Followers