Husband's Mistake Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"oh fuck" I let out. He pulled me up off of him, the tip of his cock just barely inside of me. I exhale, eyes open wide, mouth open from the shock of what I just felt. Before I could recover he was pushing inside of me again, slamming me down onto him. I wasn't thinking of it yet, but what must Jeremy have been thinking. We had planned to use a condom, but this all happened so quick, and I was so into the moment that I wasn't about to stop.

Hell, my mind was so absorbed in the moment I couldn't think of anything other than focusing on the feeling of his massive organ inside of me. My pussy was so full. As he came to a stop all the way inside of me I felt my entire body shaking, I wasn't cumming yet, but my body was reacting in a way i'd never felt before. It was almost more than I knew what do with.

As i was shaking i leaned all the way forward so that my breasts were against his chest, and i moved up to kiss him. Our lips meet and he takes my lover lip into his mouth as we open up to let our tongues meet. This helps lessen the intensity momentarily as he pulls his body back and lifts me slightly off of him. The relief is only brief though as he then thrusts his hips up, this time he doesn't stop and continues to thrust in and out of me. I didn't realize it at the time but apparently I was moaning like crazy.

After only a few thrusts I started to feel that build-up. My pussy tingling, by body quivering, and I am cuming all over his cock. "god-damn, god-damn, fuck that feels so good!" I screamed out. My legs are shaking, and my pussy is tingling so intensely that I need a break. I push myself all the way down onto him, reach down and grab his hands off my hips and kiss him again. "wait just a second baby." I tell him. "I need a second to catch my breath."

As I lie there pressed against him, his cock all the way inside of me I look back at Jeremy. All of this from the time he surprisingly pushed himself inside of me until I came couldn't have taken more than three minutes. Still, I was surprised Jeremy hadn't said a word about us doing this without a condom.

Jeremy stared back at me, he was biting his lip, and his cock was outside of his pants, hard, and in his hand. I smile at him. He smiles back, "That was so fucking hot" he says.

"Yeah." I say back to him, "did you like it?"

"I loved it." He replied. "Good, but i'm not close to done yet." I say back to him.

"I didn't imagine that you were you little slut." He says back to me. I just smile, roll my eyes at him then turn back around to Jeron.

Jeron kisses me and then begins to thrust again. As he slams against my cervix, and spreads my lips wide around his girth I feel myself uncontrollably shaking again as I cum, and I can't seem to stop. After I finish screaming out Jeron lets out a laugh. "We're gonna have to find a new position, you cum to fast on top of me." He says.

I didn't say anything at first. As I catch my breath, I climb up off him and grab his hand. "Come on." I tell him. As I lead him to the bedroom I stop and look at Jeremy. "Are you gonna come into the bedroom with us and watch your little slut wife get fucked?" I then just walk away leading Jeron onto the bed. Of course Jeremy followed, sitting in a chair in the corner. what a good boy.

I climb on the bed, on my hands and knees. Looking back at Jeron I gently lower my breasts onto the bed and stick my ass up, shaking it at Jeron. "You want this?" I ask. He says nothing but just moved forward to the bed. Still looking back at him I wonder how long his cock is. It had to be 9 or 10 inches. As i'm pondering the size of his beautiful cock he grabs my hips, pulling me back closer to the edge of the bed.

I then feel him smack his cock hard against my ass, then again against where my ass and lower back meet. It makes such a nice smacking sound. Then I feel that fat head pressing against me again. Apparently no one even gave a second thought to a condom because before i knew it he was thrusting again. I'm grabbing the sheets twisting them in my hand, biting down onto them as he pounds himself into me. He's fucking me much harder than on the couch. I'm screaming out, face into the bed.

He's smacking my ass hard, going to town on my pussy. Before i know it i'm coming again. But this time i'm not alone. Jeron keeps pumping, but he's moaning and his thrusts into me are becoming erratic. I turn back to him, "I want to taste you." Jeron pulls out of me and I scramble around and move to take him into my mouth. I get there just in time. As I grab his cock I can feel it pulsing and he spurts out onto my cheek before I get him into my mouth. I then feel another pulse and feel him hot and salty in my mouth. It's more than I expected and its dripping out of my mouth, down my lip and onto my chin. What a sight that must have been for Jeremy.

I made sure to milk his cock for every last drop. Swallowing all except what he'd shot onto my cheek and what was dripping down my chin. I look up at him as I kiss the tip of his cock and smile. Then I look over at Jeremy. He's wide eyed and i'm curious where his head is at the moment. "well?" I ask.

"I want to cum in your mouth too." He says. I give him a naughty look.

12