Husband's Own Creampie

Story Info
Me and my husband had fun.
965 words
4.3
65.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DatsunZ
DatsunZ
7 Followers

My husband has asked me multiple times if there is anything thing I would like him to do for me and I've always said no. I finally decided on something that I would like to try and I'm not totally he will be up for it. So I just decided that I would just do it and see how things go.

He had made it home from work and we had already put the kids to bed. He was watching something on TV I wasn't really interested in so I told him I wanted to get a quick shower. I went upstairs to give myself a trim and then I was into the shower to get washed up, quickly deciding that I needed to do some additional trim work with the razor, paying special attention to my pussy lips. I have to admit that the shaving was really starting to make me want him even more.

Once out of the shower I decided that I would spend some extra time for him this evening and removed our restraints from our toy chest as well as a few other items I know he likes to see. I tucked the items away so that he would not see them and proceeded to put on some Lingerie and go get his attention.

I proceeded downstairs and quickly got his interest peaked when I entered the room. I climbed in his lap and pressed my covered tits into face and started rubbing them around, his hands quickly sliding down my waist and towards my backside. I started nibbling on his neck and whispering in his ear asking him if wanted to come upstairs with me. He quickly said yes and started to try to get up.

I stood up and took his hand to lead him upstairs and into our room. Locking the door behind me I told him to stand still. I took my time nibbling on his neck and slowing undoing his belt. Sliding my hands under his shirt I swiftly move it up and over his head. Then slinking down to my knees I turned him around and starting sliding his shorts and underwear down so I could nibble on his hardening dick. I played with his balls and sucked a little more before standing him up and telling him to lay down on the bed. I know he likes it when I take charge so I retrieved the restraints and started tying him up starting with his hands and then onto his feet.

I climbed onto the bed with him and slowly removed my top and started teasing him by letting my tits brush his face and give him a nibble or two of my hardening nipples. I then moved up and put my pussy in his face so he could reach my clit with his tongue, I really like the way his tongue feels on my pussy when its freshly shaved, this was really starting to feel good but I knew I needed more than his tongue could provide so I lifted myself up a little and grabbed my favorite bullet vibe and set to work on my clit a mere inches from his face.

This was sending shivers up my spine and tingles through my pussy, I would pause once in a while after waves would go through me to let him lick me some more. I kept this up until I finally was able to bring myself to an orgasm letting my fluids drips down his chin and some into his waiting mouth.

I decided that it was time to give him a little attention and moved down to his hard dick, licking it up and down before climbing on top of him and riding him like there was no tomorrow, he was constantly trying to reach my tits with his mouth but I kept them away. I then picked myself up onto my feet and balanced myself with my hands while continuing to ride him, I could feel him getting close and kept on milking him with my pussy.

I then decided it was time to try something new. I reached down with one hand and held my pussy lips together while I moved up off of his penis. I then moved myself into a 69 position and told him it was his turn to clean me up, once I felt his mouth open up I removed my hand and buried my cum dripping pussy onto his mouth, he licked and sucked which caused my hips to gyrate around on his face, I then took his softening penis into my mouth and starting sucking the left over cum and my pussy juices from him. After a few minutes of this he started to get hard again and then he really started licking and sucking even harder to get me cleaned up, I'll have to say it felt god having his tongue working on me with such furry after some great sex.

I then moved off of him and started riding him again, this time untying his hands so that he could play with my big tits while I continued to ride him, I knew after just cumming it would take him a little while and I could feel him for much longer buried inside me. I rode him until my legs got tired and then untied his feet so he could put my legs on his shoulders and bury himself hard and deep inside me until he came again. This time it took no force he quickly moved himself down between my legs and started cleaning me up again.

We fell asleep completely naked and snuggled together, I couldn't wait till morning, he always wakes up horny when he sleeps naked.

DatsunZ
DatsunZ
7 Followers