Husband's Revenge

Story Info
She wants to return to him.
2.3k words
3.69
157.5k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aliveinpr
aliveinpr
114 Followers

I have been divorced for 2 years now. I have a good career going with a good salary. My life is good, but I just can't find a woman to get me interested in a serious relationship. Every date I have, I have to wonder if this woman is or would be true to me. I read stories of cheating wives and wonder if I could ever find a woman that would not cheat on me.

My name is John, no pun intended, but I got my 'Dear John' when I discovered that my wife had been fucking other guys during the whole seven years that we had been married.

It took me a long time to get suspicious. After all it's hard to imagine that your wife is cheating on you when we fucked every night, 7 nights a week and twice on Saturday and Sunday. She was a wild woman and insisted on my cumming at least twice,

I used the money in our savings that was intended for our eighth anniversary for a trip to Europe. It paid for the services of a private investigator. When I learned the truth, an attorney was hired. The ex to be was served and then ejected from my home and life. She claimed to be a sexual deviant and one man could not satisfy her needs. She vowed she loved only me, but had to have constant sex from me and others.

Being in a state where adultery was grounds for a divorce, I came out smelling like a rose. I bought the house before the marriage, and we had no kids...all in my favor. She had to pay for her own attorney and she left my life with my blessings.

Early June, I got home from work and by 6 pm, my dinner was almost ready. The door bell rang and when I answered, lo and behold, there was Janet, the slut. I reached for the edge of the door ready to slam it in her face. She said, "Please, John, I need to talk to you."

Janet began to cry and again said, "John, please give me at least 5 minutes. Please listen to me."

I then said, "I have no time to talk to sluts. Please leave, my dinner is ready and I have every intention to eat in peace."

Janet was really sobbing now, looked down and then turned and started to walk away. I shut the door and went to eat my dinner.

For the next three nights in a row, Janet showed up at my door pleading to talk to me. Finally I gave in to give her a 5 minutes to talk and she would then be out of my life again.

I let her in and she sat on the sofa. I sat across from her. She began to bawl and I said, "You are wasting your five minutes. Talk or get out."

She wiped the tears from her eyes and then began. "John, I love you with all my heart. I will always love you. In the last two years I have been seeing a psychologist for my sexual disorders. I just need your love, to only be in your bed with you."

I remained silent and she said nothing further. I told her, "Your time is up,

please leave now." The water works were really beginning to flow now. She realized that I wasn't going to answer her, so she got up and slowly walked to the door with her head hung down. She opened the door and left without saying anything else.

All night and the rest of the week I kept remembering the times we had. Even the sex we had was fantastic. But then I also remembered that when we weren't together, she was having good times with other men. Since she was getting therapy, she may have changed. I still didn't know if I could trust her. I had trusted her for the seven years we were married, but she was cheating. She was a slut and whore all through our marriage.

I went into the attic and got out the album we had kept through out our marriage. Our trips, the parties with our friends, the camping in the woods. We did have good times. Then I pulled out the large envelope from the investigator. Pictures and videos of Janet and her sexual escapades. I spread out the pictures on the living room floor and then watched the videos. She had performed every sex act imaginable. From one-on-one to a gang bang with 27 men. She had every one of her holes filled with cum in every picture and video. I had to admit that she was a very beautiful and alluring woman. I did get an erection watching the videos and I also remembered that she always came home to me.

I began to wonder if when she came home to me, how many times did I get sloppy seconds, or maybe sloppy 28th's. How many times did I eat her pussy after she had cum deposited in her pussy only a half hour earlier.

I left everything out in the living room to keep me reminded of what a slut she was. I watched the videos over and over and just couldn't see how she justified her actions.

I got home Friday night and just after finishing dinner, the door bell rang once again. Yes, it was Janet. She began to plead, "John, please, I have things I have to say. My Psychologist said I have to purge myself and come clean with you. I really didn't know what to say the last time, but thinking these last few days, I know I can tell you the truth, I have to tell you the truth."

I Said, "I'll put some coffee on. Sit down, I'll give you more time this time. But if I think you are full of bull shit, out you go."

I went to the kitchen and heard her scream. I ran into the living room and saw her looking at the pictures spread out on the floor. She had a panicked expression and stood frozen in place with her eyes wide open.

It took her a few seconds before she said, "Oh my God, John. Were these pictures, the ones my attorney advised me to admit to adultery without you having to show proof and cause my embarrassment?"

"Yes." I answered. I forgot they were still scattered about. I went and got a cup of coffee for both of us. When I entered the living room, Janet was sitting on the sofa, her head in her hands and crying again. I thought 'this woman seems to cry a lot'. I'm surprised she didn't try to tear up the pictures when I was getting the coffee.

I apologized to her about the pictures. I didn't bother to pick them up. I said, "You said you came here at your psychologist's recommendation. What is it you need to say."

"John," she said, "I need to tell you that I have a high libido for sexual satisfaction. I am so sorry that I didn't tell you before we were married, but I thought I could control my urges once I was married. I fell in love with you and I thought that was what I needed for control. I was wrong and I was wrong to deceive you all those years. I still love you more than you know."

I said, "So, loving me gives you a license to fuck other men?"

Janet said, "No, John. I loved you, still do, not them. I never saw any of the other men as a lover. I never saw the same man for more than 4 or 5 occasions. It was only to satisfy my sex drive. I needed sex all the time and I knew you wouldn't be able to keep up with me. I know I should have told you the truth about my addiction. I know I should have sought out a psychologist with your knowledge and help with my problem. I was a liar and cheater."

I then said, "And a slut whore." She shook her head nodding yes. Then I asked, "How many men did you fuck here in this house, in our bed?"

"Never, John," she said. Janet then said, "I'm telling you the truth. Never in our house and, God forbid, never in our bed."

She sipped her coffee and then asked, "John, why have you kept those pictures?"

I answered, "Because it reminds me to never have full trust in another woman again. I have dated, but just couldn't date the same woman more than twice. I just don't have the trust any more."

Janet again was crying. She got up, sat her coffee on the end table and walked over to me. She got on her knees beside my chair and said, "John, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for the grief and trauma I have caused you. Every night for the last two years, I go to bed crying and wishing I still had your love. I still love you more than you could know." She placed her hand on my arm and I pulled away.

I then asked her, "In the last two years, how many men have you fucked?"

"John," she said, "I am being truthful with you. I have been better and only have sex on Friday or Saturday nights. I can't find any man that compares with you. I sometimes still have two men at one time, but not as often as it was before. Usually only one man, but never over night, and I don't let them fuck me more than twice before I go home. John, I am being truthful, please believe me. I want to be back in your arms again. You have been the only man I want to spend the rest of my life with."

I said, "You fooled me before. We always had sex every night, cumming several times for hours and I thought I was satisfying you. We usually had sex all day and night Saturdays. Were you fucking other men on Sundays when you were out getting groceries?"

Janet answered, "Yes, John. I need to be truthful. Yes, I usually had sex with two or three men on Sundays. I did bring home the groceries we needed. I was a slut and whore. Many times I came home with my pussy full of cum. Sometimes, four or five loads, my ass too. John, I'm being honest with you, something I should have done long before we got married."

I said, "I have the investigators report so I already know, but I want you to tell me what you were doing while I was at work."

Janet answered, "I was out getting fucked. That is the truth. I usually met men in the park, in a bar and sometimes at the adult arcade. A lot of the times, we fucked in the guys car, but most of the times the men would get a cheap motel room. At the adult arcade, the sex was right there, either in a video cubicle or just right in the store itself with the clerk and whatever customers were in the store. Sometimes, in the bars, I would be gang banged in a dark corner. Usually the bars were not very crowded during the day so there were mostly men drinking."

"John", she said, "You want and deserve the truth. I was getting fucked every day while you were working. I did enjoy the different feel of their cocks, their techniques and the many times they gave me super orgasms. The truth? No one measured up to you. Sexually, you rocked my world."

John said, "OK, you have satisfied the homework given by your psychologist. Is there anything you need to get off your chest?"

Janet said, "Yes, John. I want to come back into your life. I want to prove myself to you, to love you the way you deserve to be loved. I want to make up and correct the evil I cast on our seven years of marriage."

I said, "Janet, I don't think I could trust you. You tarnished and ruined seven years we had together. Now you want to start over but you admit that on Friday or Saturday nights, you find men to fuck. How is that going to improve our getting together?"

"I know you can satisfy those cravings and I wouldn't have to find other men. You would be my only lover and I know from the past, my best lover. We had great sex and I miss it. You were and always will be the only man that could curl my toes. The mind blowing ecstatic orgasms only you could give me. I miss those days and I want to be with you again. Please let me prove my true love to you."

Again she put her hand on my arm, and again I pulled my arm away. I looked at her pleading eyes and said, "So far, you have been truthful, but I'm not sure I could trust your sexual urges."

I then went to the DVD player and pressed play. The video came up on what I felt was the best scenes the investigator got. I watched Janet. Her eyes seemed to bug out, her mouth fell open and she seemed to be in a hypnotic trance. She was watching and hearing herself as she was being gang banged by those 27 men. She had been screaming and begging them to fuck her harder. After she had been stunned for about 5 minutes, she got up, sobbing and slowly walked to the door. Janet left without saying another word.

aliveinpr
aliveinpr
114 Followers