Husband's Revenge Ch. 03

Story Info
A surprise twist.
1.5k words
3.38
50.4k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennie was staring at Fred's 10 inch cock. She didn't know what to do. Looking at her yoga pants you could see how wet she was. Then she said, "Jim lets take Fred to the room, and see if we can give him some relief."

At Jennie's suggestion we went to the room. She then command both of us to strip completely down. We did as we were commanded.

Jennie turned her Pandora on and pulled out Adam.

Adam is a 10inch dildo.

"Fred I want you to come here and put your cock next to this dildo. I want to see how close you are to it in size."

Fred did as she asked. He was pretty much the same size just a little thicker.

"Boys my fantasy is to be pleased by multiple men. I want all of your attention. Please me and make me cum." She looked at Jim and asked "are you ok with this?" Jim was.

At that point Jennie took her top and bra off to expose her sexy brown c cup breasts with her dark nipples.

Both of us were rock hard. Fred was on her left I was on her right. She began by sucking our cock one at time. She started slow. She had problems sucking Fred because he was so big.

What we hadn't realize why Jennie was sucking our cocks was that someone had come into the house. We live in a condo and have access to a community pool.

Because the music was on we had no idea when the bedroom door opened that Jennie's mom Eva was there.

I looked up as Jennie went from my cock to Fred's and Eva's eyes meant mine in other shock.

For a woman in her early 50s Eva looked good. She didn't look that old. She had nice size breasts, and great body. She was pretty than her daughter.

I pulled away from Jennie and ran over to Eva and closed the door.

"Jim, what the hell is going on? And who is that guy with the massive cock?"

"Eva, his name is Fred. We wanted to spice things up. I can see that you want to go swimming. Why don't you just go downstairs and use the pool and act like you didn't see anything?"

"I can't do that. Because I just looked down at your cock and you're still hard. You shouldn't be hard after this unless you want me. Do you want me Jim?"

"Ummm yea I'd like to, but I'm with your daughter. What would she think about?"

"Why don't we go back in and find out." And with that we went back into the room. Jennie then realized why I had left. And she had been doing a damn fine job on Fred's cock.

"Mom what are you doing here?"

"Sweety I came to use the pool, but have decided that you need some help." And with that she got on her knees and starting sucking Jim's cock.

Jennie and Fred watched as she sucked him. Eva stopped. Looked at Jennie. "Are you going to suck that massive cock, if you don't I will!"

Jennie did as her mom suggested. Fred was rock hard. His cock was sucked thoroughly. Jennie removed her pants and you could see how wet her pussy was. She wanted that big cock.

She lay on the bed and Fred started to slide his cock inside her. She started to moan.

Jennie's mom got up. Took her clothes off and led Jim over to where Jennie was getting fucked. She had about half his cock in her.

Eva said "Take that big cock. Take it. If you don't I'm going to fuck him and your husband, and your going to watch. He still has at least half his cock out of you. Jim go get some restraints!"

Jim had some handcuffs. Eva had got Fred out of her and tied Jennie up and marched her to the closet. She had Jim handcuff her to the closet.

"Jennie, you don't know this about me. But your father is cuckold. I fuck lots of men. And I want you to watch me be a slut. Maybe you might learn something. First, when you suck two cocks at once try to put both in your mouth at the same time."

And to Eva's credit she pushed both of our cocks together and started to suck.

Eva stopped sucking on the two cocks and looked at Jim "is this your guys first time adding someone to bedroom?"

"Yes" Jim replied.

"Why did you guys what to add this hung cock here." Eva began to suck on Fred's cock while Jim responded.

"Well, this is Jennie's fantasy, and we wanted to experiment."

Eva paused. "Jim how good is sex with my daughter, could it be better?"

Jim looked at Jennie then at Eva, "yes it could be better."

Then Eva slid of her bikini bottoms. And moved us aside. She took her top off. And got in the doggy position.

"Sweety, you're not ready to be fucked by two men. I'm going to show you how to be a better wife. First I'm going to have Jim fuck me and cum inside me while you watch. If you're good and don't cause any problems, I may let you play with the boys."

Jennie shook her head in agreement. Her controlling mother had managed to take over her sex life. She stood handcuffed to the closet nude watching as her husband slid his bare cock inside her mother. Jennie became aroused watching her mother take her husband's cock.

"Jim tell me how bad you to fuck me."

"Eva I want to fuck you. I want to cum inside you. You're so wet." And with that Jennie watched her husband fuck her mother. Eva was sucking on Fred's massive cock and Jim came within a couple of minutes.

"Jennie, watch me take Fred's massive cock. It will slide right in since your husband loosened me up."

And with that Fred started to fuck Eva. He could go deeper in her than he had with his daughter.

Jennie watched her mom and was getting wetter by the minute. She wanted to know how that big cock felt. She couldn't stand being tied up washing her mother being such a slut. Then Fred came inside Eva.

"Jennie, you were a good girl watching us. And from the look of your pussy you enjoyed it. I'll uncuff you but you must do as I say. Do you understand?"

"Yes mom."

"Good, Jim uncuff her and bring her to me." Jim did as he was instructed.

"Jennie, I have two loads of cum in me. You need to lick them out of my pussy. If you don't then you will be punished."

"I'm not going to lick cum out of your pussy!"

Eva looked at her and had a wicked smile on her face.

"Well I guess that means you need to be punished. Jim and Fred are going to escort you out of your condo in the nude." Fred and Jim looked at each other than went for it.

Fred grabbed Jennie's legs, while Jim grabbed her upper body. As Eva was opening the door, Jennie agreed to lick her cum filled pussy.

"How does the cum taste from my pussy. Do you like licking cum out of pussy?"

"It taste so good."

"Jim come fuck your wife as she eats my pussy." Jim was hard again. He went behind his wife and slide his cock right inside her. This was the wettest she had ever been. Having her mom tell her what to do seemed to do the trick.

"Jim, fuck my daughter harder. Pull her hair and call her a slut. Jim you need to treat he like a little whore. Call her a slut Jim!"

"Your a slut Jennie. You like licking cum out of your mother's pussy. Look at Fred he's hard and needs to put his cock somewhere."

"Jim, Fred is going to fuck me while Jennie licks my clit. She's not ready for a dick that big. She needs to be trained."

It was time to reposition.

Fred was standing by the edge of the bed and slide his cock in Eva. Jennie was in a 69 position licking Eva's clit while Fred was fucking her. And Jim was pounding Jennie from behind."

"Jennie, stop licking my clit and suck Fred's dick. Jim tell her what a slut she is."

With that Jennie was sucking the monster cock and Jim was talking dirty.

"You like sucking that big fucking dick slut! It looks good in your mouth." Jennie was getting wetter and wetter and starting to moan and she began to cum and this made Jim explode.

Eva got up and finished off Fred.

Eva told Fred to leave.

"Jim, Jennie. You two need to work on things. Jim you need to be in control and make Jennie do more, Jennie do whatever he tells you, otherwise I'll make you regret it."