Huskies from Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I., I'm not sure..' he whispered.

'Can't say anything anymore? Can't make anything up anymore?' Dice said.

'No, I told the truth.' He sighed. 'It's just, embarrassing.'

'Now you really have to come out with it.' Dusk said. 'Or we will sharpen our fangs on you.'

'Okay, okay!' He said giving in to the threat. 'She's like the plush I loved when I was a kid! I couldn't sleep without her and I never let her go if I didn't have to.' The girls saw sadness appeared in his eyes. 'Even as I grew older I always kept her close. And then one day when I returned home she was gone. Fire had broken out in the apartment next to mine and it had drifted over into mine.'

Rusty watched his down turned face and held his hands gently. 'I'm sorry.' she whispered.

'It's okay.' he said softly. 'Nobody knew about this silly childish secret of mine. It's time I outgrew stuff like that.' He gave her a forced grin. 'Besides, I know you're only trying to tease me. But now I got some good memories of some very sexy girls.'

The girls looked at each other, then started hitting him while he put up his arms in defence. 'You bastard! Perverted fiend! Smooth talking Casanova! Cheat!' they shouted.

He sniggered quietly in a small victory as they left the office, pouting and huffing. Straightening his chair he found a pluck of Rusty's tuft on his chest, caressed it between his fingers and felt melancholic again. Movement caught in the corner of his eye made him notice Rusty in the doorway. She stepped up to him looking seriously, but he was glad she was wearing a shirt again.

'If you came back to hit me more, please, the left arm, my right can't take more.' he joked.

She shook her head, then hugged him gently, whispering. 'Don't act tough when you're not good at it.'

He embraced her, caressing her back slowly until the melancholy died down and the reality of holding a sexy girl took its place.

'Thank you.' he whispered and let her go grinning a little. 'Better go before they suspect something.'

She hit his left arm once. 'There, now we're even.'

She walked back to the common room where she sagged into a couch.

'Well, if we were really competing it would be obvious who won.' Dice said. 'He must've really loved her.'

'One thing's for sure, he was honest in what he said, so maybe we all won something.' Ghost said as she poured another drink. 'Not one of us has ever been complimented in this way.'

Dusk nodded. 'He deserved those memories of us.'

'But he'd better not abuse those or I'll kill him.' Dice grumbled.

'If he did, I'm sure he'll be very gentle with us.' Rusty said, holding a pillow. 'I sensed the change in his touch when he felt better, and he ended it like a perfect gentleman. He's the type who wouldn't do anything unless he really loved the girl.'

'Which makes me wonder, why the hell did he get sent here anyway?' Dusk remarked. 'The previous victims were all assholes and slimebuckets.'

'No idea.' Ghost said. 'All I heard was that one day he worked at HQ administration, the next he sat on the train to Freezerville.'

'I'm curious, let's ask.' Dusk said, stood up and walked to the office which was empty now. Next she tried his room and indeed found him there although he was already asleep. The others had come as well and looked at the sleeping figure on the bed.

'Look, it's like he's holding something.' Dice whispered.

Sneaking closer the girls saw the pluck of Rusty's tuft in his hand.

'I guess it must have really exhausted him.' Dice whispered. 'And now we know his favourite.'

'Are you sure?' Rusty whispered and pointed at a book about traumas and notes on how to improve fire security in the building. 'And even this.' There was also a book about taking care of huskies.

Ghost gently stroked his hair. 'If he is a fraud, he's a damned good one.'

'We'll hear it sooner or later anyway.' Dusk said and they left after tucking him in.

Chapter 05

A couple of days later Petrash called out to Ghost who just passed by the office. She saw him scribbling on the list of deliveries and the calendar on the pin-board.

'What's up?' she asked.

'Well, we got a priority delivery to make, a new truck and supplies for Tarrok station, but no two people to take it there.'

She walked up behind him, wrapped her arms around his waist and leaned her head on his left shoulder. 'Tarrok, hmm?'

He felt his heart beating faster with the warmth of her embrace but tried to remain cool. 'Yeah, Dusk is assisting Gambi station with their trip to their temporary station up north and Rusty and Dice are on a big delivery to T494. So, there's only you left and I can't let you go alone on a 3 day drive there.'

She hummed in agreement, the vibrations almost causing goosebumps in his neck.

He swallowed quickly. 'The only way we can do it is if I go with you.'

Her silence made him a little nervous.

'Okay then.' she said eventually.

He had expected a different reaction. 'Really? No protesting about it being me?' he asked, wondering if she was feeling well.

'Nope. Not much choice really.' she said.

He felt relieved.

'I didn't know that would make you so happy.' she said, grinning a little.

'Huh? What makes you think that?'

She let him go while whispering in his ear 'Your tail is wagging like crazy.'.

He looked back at his wagging tail as she giggled on her way out the door. 'Traitor.' he said.

The new truck came the same day with the cargo for the destination. The driver reported no problems so all they had to do was fill it up again, and soon after Ghost and Petrash were under way after notifying Tarrok station.

'Good thing Dusk took Dawn with her.' he said. 'I'd hate to leave her alone.'

Ghost nodded. Depending on the weather it would take two to three days to reach the station, there they would unload the truck and be driven back to Zero by the local people who would pick up more supplies and tools.

Petrash felt a little nervous about his first long trip out here. To take his mind off things he took out one of the books from the bag behind him and started reading, occasionally checking the clock and the view outside.

When it became lunchtime he took out the food and drinks. 'Shall I drive for a while so you can eat?'

'You think you can?'

'I've been getting lessons from Dice.'

She stopped the truck. 'Alright then, take the wheel.' she said with a grin.

She moved into the back of the cabin so he could get behind the wheel. Looking at the dashboard to find all the right dials he quickly became familiar with it.

'Here we go.' he said and drove off.

'But your ass is mine if you make me spill my lunch.' she chuckled.

'Tempting offer.'

She almost snorted out her drink. 'You would like that, you pervert?' she said wiping her nose.

He sniggered. 'Gomen, I couldn't resist.'

'You just keep driving until I've thought of how to make that ass suffer for the rest of the trip.'

'Now don't go making me nervous, or I might make a mistake driving,'

'I'm sure you'll do fine. You're lucky it's flat country all the way there so I can safely take a short nap.' she said as she made herself comfortable in the back of the cabin.

'Sweet dreams then.'

'Thanks.'

The trip had been uneventful all the time when Ghost woke up again. Stretching and turning she asked 'What time is it?'

'It's almost evening.' Petrash said.

She rubbed and blinked her eyes. 'You've been driving the whole afternoon? Why didn't you wake me?' she asked, uncomfortable to be in his debt as it meant the trip would be made in less time.

He smiled softly. 'Ah, you were sleeping so peacefully, I just couldn't.'

She pouted. 'Hmpf. You had better kept your eyes on the compass all the time and not on me, pervert.'

He sniggered. 'No worries. I don't perve and drive.'

She hit him playfully on the shoulder. 'Well, don't you dare do it while I drive either. We're switching.'

He brought the truck to a halt and moved to the passenger seat. She sat back down behind the wheel and started on the last bit before the night break.

Not soon after they were up to speed the lights in the cabin began to flicker and dim.

'What's that?' Petrash asked.

'No idea.' Ghost said as she felt the truck stall for a second.

He looked out the window for a clue and saw smoke coming out of the battery box through the mirror. 'Stop! The batteries!'

The truck started to stutter and Ghost quickly halted. They went outside and Petrash opened the cover to the batteries, waving away smoke. Wiring was damaged by a loose screwdriver accidentally left behind on top of the batteries. It had caused a short-circuit between the plus pole and the chassis.

'Shit!' Ghost said.

The stuttering engine ceased completely now.

'Dammit!' Petrash cursed.

Ghost kicked the truck. 'Great. We're stuck. Just our luck.'

'Wait, I saw truck batteries on the supplies list.' he remembered. 'Let me check.' he said as he crawled back into the cabin.

Ghost joined him as he went through the list.

'Shit!. They're packed for the second trip, not this one.' he said, flipping through the list.

Disappointed he tossed the list on the dashboard before him. Both sighed and slumped back in their seats. 'So now what?' he asked.

'Can't radio for help so we'll have to wait for the station to notice we haven't arrived in time and send help.'

Petrash calculated in his head. 'Say two days for them to miss us, two days before they find us.'

'Looks like I'm stuck with you for the next couple of days.' Ghost said, looking out over the empty horizon.

'Heh, gomen.' he said, wondering if he'd survive the time, knowing she would for sure.

She sighed again.

He took the list and checked it a second time. 'At least there's food and drinks with the supplies, so we won't starve to death.'

Ghost nodded without enthusiasm. 'Yeah..'

They sat for some time staring outside while the wind whistled softly when Petrash gave a shudder. 'Damn, getting cold already.'

'Of course.' Ghost said as she sat up. 'The heater's out and you don't have your own fur coat.'

'At least not that much. I don't suppose you'd have a spare one on you?' he said, grinning a little.

'You'd like that, wouldn't you?' she said with a chuckle.

'I saw there were storm lamps on the list. I'll just grab one or two.' he said and went out to grab the lamps from the cargo. He returned with two lamps and extra food and drinks. 'This should last us long enough for them to come find us. Now we don't have to go out into the cold again.' he said, rubbing his hands on his red face for warmth.

'Didn't you forget something?' Ghost asked.

He looked at the items he had brought. 'Like what?'

She looked up. 'Where does all the food go?'

He thought for a few moments about that, then it became clear. 'Ah shit.'

She sniggered. 'Correct. Looks like you'll still have to go out there a couple of times a day.'

He deflated. 'Let's eat, I'm hungry and cold.' he said, not wanting to think about that yet.

He turned on one lamp to provide light and some warmth and they ate the cold meat and pie he had prepared for dinner. After several rounds of liquor they stared at the snow coming down slowly and covering the windows.

'Even though we're stuck, I still think it's pretty.' he said softly.

'Yeah.'

'Heh, falling snow, night, and man and woman together in cosy light.' he said softly. 'It's just not the romantic scene I always thought of.'

'Excuse me for not being the right woman.' Ghost muttered.

Petrash smiled. 'Ghost, I think you're a real fine young woman and I'm just unlucky that I'm not some stud you could fall for.'

She blushed. 'You're just talking nonsense since you're drunk.'

He nodded. 'Yeah, think I'd dare to tell the truth otherwise?'

'You..' she started as she turned to look at him, then saw him shivering. 'You're cold.'

'It's okay, the booze will keep me warm.' he said, wrapping his arms around him and curling up on the chair.

She crawled over to him. 'Idiot. That won't help. Come here.' she said and pulled him out of his seat into the back, took off her clothes and his and wrapped themselves up in several thick blankets. Petrash was too cold and drunk to really notice what happened but soon he warmed up and sleepily snuggled up tight to Ghost.

'Be glad you're not some stupid stud, otherwise I'd never done this.' she whispered and tried to fall asleep as well.

Petrash had never felt so comfortable when he woke up before, so he kept his eyes closed in case he was still dreaming. The warmth was perfect, the feeling against his skin so soft it was like he was wrapped up in expensive fur coats. And that thought started him thinking. He tried to piece together what happened from the bits he could remember but was almost afraid of the conclusion.

Carefully he opened one eye, then the next and found himself in an intimate embrace with Ghost.

'Good morning sleeping beauty.' she said.

His brain shifted back a gear. 'Ah, ehh.'

She raised an eyebrow. 'Got nothing to say for yourself?'

He looked away. 'I'm, sorry for making you save me from the cold, but thank you.' he said softly.

'Better.' she said with a little smirk.

After a minute of silence she poked him. 'Asleep again?'

'No.' he said meekly. 'I'm too nervous to sleep now.'

'Nervous?'

'Being this close to you I'm afraid to move and end this happiness.'

Ghost blushed and sniggered. 'You really are a virgin.'

He turned red from embarrassment. 'Don't make fun of me. Not everyone has been close to someone at this age. I just never met the right girl.'

She smiled softly and sighed. 'I know. Truth is none of us have ever met the right guy either.'

'But you're all really pretty girls. Any guy would be interested.'

'We each got fed up early in life seeing girls being shown off by their macho boyfriends or treated like dumb accessories. We happened to get together one day and our friendship started. Later on Rusty found a job opening driving supplies in this area and we found it perfect to get away from it all.' She sniggered. 'We've been acting so butch to all the men that the boss eventually started sending the people he wanted to get rid off to us. That's how the tradition for the company started. And they didn't mind because we're also good at what we do here.'

'So,' he started after a moment of silence. 'when will you get rid of me?'

Now she kept silent for a while.

'We figured you were just like the others, so we treated you the same.' she said. 'But even though we were horrible you gave your best to us. None before did what you did, let alone risked their life to save one of us.' She stroked his back gently. 'I guess we'll let you stay for now.'

He smiled softly. 'Thanks.'

The wind picked up speed and blew just right to clear most of the snow from the windows and daylight started to fill the cabin.

'Heh, we're the ones who should say thank you.' she whispered.

'You don't have to. This great feeling is more than I could ever repay you for.'

'Again with the sweet words. You just don't stop, do you? We might even fall for you if you keep this up.' she said poking his nose.

He grinned. 'Maybe I'm just a genius pervert pulling you beautiful girls into my trap so I can kiss you all the time.'

'Oh, you'd think we wouldn't find out what you're up to?' she grinned back.

'I'll be so smooth you'll never find out until it's too late and your touch is imprinted in my memory.' he whispered.

'You wouldn't know where to start.' she whispered back.

He stroked gently down the tip of her nose with his fingertip, 'Right here.' then caressed along her lips. 'Then here.'

She smiled a little deviously. 'And then what?'

'Then,' he continued caressing the side and top of her muzzle. 'I'd kiss your muzzle all over.'

She closed her eyes and moved her muzzle along with his fingertip. 'That all?' she whispered.

'Well, I couldn't stop at that of course so I'd kiss your cheek,' he whispered as he caressed her exactly where he wanted to kiss her. 'your brow, back down your cheek and in your neck, along your throat,' she pulled up her head so he could stroke her there. 'and then to your other side.'

She opened her eyes and looked deep into his, then she kissed him just when he knew he couldn't hold back either. He wouldn't kiss her the way he described because she interlocked her tongue with his from the start and they didn't let go until both ran out of breath.

Petrash wanted to say something but couldn't find the words. Ghost smiled softly and nuzzled his neck, holding him tight and this is how they soon fell asleep again.

This time Ghost woke up to a smiling Petrash.

'You're happy.' she whispered.

'Thanks to you.' he whispered back.

'You just got lucky this time.' she said as she poked his nose.

'Yeah, I know. But it'll keep me happy for a long time.'

'Then make me happy by providing food. Or do you want me to start eating you?'

He sniggered and carefully rolled out of the blankets. 'Your wish is my command, even if it means leaving your warmth.'

She hit his back playfully. 'If you do good I just might let you back in.'

He looked back at her. 'For that I'd even walk all the way to civilisation and a steak restaurant if you wanted me to.'

She squeezed his hand. 'Just some decent food will do for now.'

'Coming up after the break though.' he said and quickly dressed into his suit to go outside. 'Brrr, damned cold.' he muttered as he opened the door.

Ghost crawled deeper under the blankets as he closed the door and sniffed his scent. "Can't believe we just did that." she thought but felt happy. "And what will the others say when they find out?" She sighed and looked out the window. "And what will happen in the next days alone here?"

She didn't dare to think about it and buried her head in the blankets just as he came back in.

'Bloody hell.' he said as he quickly closed the door behind him. 'That is no way to take a bath.'

She looked up to see what he meant and saw his red hands and face. 'What did you do?'

'I read how to wash yourself with snow, but I never realised just how cold that would feel.' he said as he warmed his hands at the lamp.

'Then why did you?'

'I can't dirty your beautiful fur now can I?'

'Eh?' she looked surprised. 'Really?'

He nodded and looked through the cans to see what he'd make for early lunch.

She smiled. 'You really are a gentleman, aren't you?'

He looked at her. 'Huh? Why?'

She crawled closer to him and kissed him quickly before getting out of the cabin herself. 'When we're stranded it's okay to dirty my fur a little if it keeps you warmer.'

He hummed happily as he warmed up soup and thick bread. When she returned her fur was covered with snow and he pulled out a towel to wipe her body while she dried her hair. Without thinking he wiped down her front but stopped the moment he saw her nipples poking out between her fur.

'Ah.' he said and looked into Ghost's embarrassed face.

Quickly he covered her and looked away. 'Gomen! I did it without thinking!'

She leaned closer to him and growled in his ear. 'Ah, don't bite my head off, I didn't mean to!'

She laughed and he looked surprised at her.

'You didn't forget that you've already seen my body, did you?'

He scratched the back of his head. 'No, but then I didn't touch your breasts or nipples.'

She continued to wipe the snow from her legs and turned around. 'Do my tail.'

He took the towel and dried her tail.

'I know it was an accident. And as long as you live with us I expect the occasional accident.' She turned around and put her nose against his. 'Just make sure it's accidents.'

'I promise.' he said holding up his hands. 'I don't want to make a stupid mistake and make you hate me.'