Hyena Myths

Story Info
Inalu falls into another world and undergoes transformations.
9.7k words
4.61
23.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
571 Followers

Out to grab something quick between classes, Inalu was enjoying the feeling of fall air on her face. It was that time of year just on the edge of winter. Classes were close to done for the semester. Her favorite thigh length coat no longer needed justification. High-top boots were an everyday thing. Life could not be better and yet, she wished there was more going on.

The college sophomore was waiting in line at the burger food cart, spacing out and dreaming of being someone else, when she found herself looking into the front window of a store she did not remember. The yellowed boxes of an Xbox360 and PS2 in the window along with piles of old VHS tapes in a couple banker boxes argued the store had probably always been there. She made a note to come back when she had time to kill. Maybe the place would have a cool necklace or two to add to her collection of pentagrams, skulls, and dragons.

That time just so happened to be later that afternoon as her philosophy class was canceled.

The inside of the store was cavernous. The cinder block walls stretched the length of the building with squat, rectangular windows placed every few feet. Much of the glass was barely visible over piles of junk. A yellowing drop ceiling contained the minimum number of ceiling lights necessary to keep the space illuminated. A ground level walkway surrounded a lower area that was about half a floor down. Aside from the barest amount of space to walk, the floor was filled with shelves and tables. Books were everywhere as were bins of action figures, vinyl records, and so many other things.

It was also hot. Even considering the New England fall, the temperature in the space was stifling. She pulled off her coat and tied it by the sleeves around her waist, further hiding the freshman fifteen that refused to go away. The dark leather mingled with her poofy broom skirt just barely brushed the grungy, ancient carpeting.

Starting to poke around, she was stunned by not only the sheer volume of inventory, but also the staggering disarray in which it was stored and displayed.

"What is this, a flea market?"

"Hardly," a voice boomed from behind her. "This, my dear woman, is all that remains of the Bazaar at Keeva."

Turning to face the voice, she first encountered the glass of a display raised off the ground. Leaning on it was a man who did not look like he belonged in a store. Put simply, he was huge. His shoulders and back looked wide enough to land an airplane on. His dark, rounded face was framed by what could only be called a mane of bright brown hair. Teeth sparkled from behind thick lips curled into a grin that seemed to stretch from ear to ear.

She puffed at an errant sable lock then tucked it behind her ear. "The what?"

"Hah!" He stepped back from the counter and kept talking. "You know. The Bazaar down on Keeva and Lockstead. Don't tell me you never heard of the biggest comic book shop in the state?"

Standing her level now, it felt like he was easily a foot taller than her. Maybe even two, impossible as it would be that he was nearly seven feet tall. The man's clothes clung to him like a second skin, revealing a body that probably would have looked more at home oiled up and on-stage than peddling memorabilia. He stood with his arms behind his back, which only served to further showcase how well developed his chest and shoulders were.

"Well? Nothing at all?"

"Can't say that I've ever heard of it."

"Never heard of it?" With a hearty laugh, the burly man proceeded to launch into a history of the store. Walking around, gesturing wildly. His thickly muscled arms were shrouded in tattoos.

Her gaze wandered south of its own accord as she followed him around the shop. Like his shirt, his pants were also skin tight. A noticeable bulge was visible on the inside of his leg. She feigned interest in whatever he was holding up at that moment to cover her occasional glances, marveling just a little before letting her eyes move off in another direction.

When they got back to the counter, he finished up with story with a joke that had him laughing a few seconds at that before sighing and raising his hands.

"Kids these days. Well, anyway, what brings you in? Looking for something?"

"Not really..."

"Ha! Well, do look around and let me know if there is anything you want to ask about."

A snarky remark about not being able to find anything was on her black-painted lips when she saw something that genuinely struck her fancy in the jewelry case. On the bottom shelf was a circular pendant with the likeness of a hyena's head and neck. The band was simple leather and the metal disk likely just pressed pewter. However, it was such an odd thing that it called to her. The ruff and spots were shimmering obsidian insets, the rest of the fur seemed to be sand. The entire thing was sealed in lacquer.

"Actually," she pointed at it. "Could I see that?"

He moved back around the counter and pulled out the necklace. Taking the accessory from him, it was warm and surprisingly heavy. The coin was not much larger than a half dollar, its circumference fitting in her thumb and finger, but it felt much heavier when laying in her palm.

"That pendant belonged my Great Gran. She used to have a whole bunch of different animals, but most have found homes."

"How much is it?"

He frowned dismissively as he looked at the ceiling. "Forty bucks," he said, turning back to her.

"Forty? Guess I'm going to have to pass." She went to hand back the necklace and he pushed her hands away. "No no, that's not how this works. How much is it worth to you?"

"I have no idea, fifteen?"

"Thirty," he said at once.

"Twenty. No, wait," she made a strangled sound. "Look, guy, I hardly want this and if you're going to fight me on it-"

"Whoa, sorry!" His eyebrows went up along with his hands as way of apology. "Just so used to haggling with my regulars."

He crossed his arms and put his lips against his right hand, as if thinking. "In fact, since you've been such a sport, you can have it."

Inalu quirked an eyebrow. "For free?"

"Just put it on, it's yours."

She squinted at him, but said thanks all the same. Slipping the strap over her head, she fanned her dark hair out from under it. The fabric of the strap was surprisingly soft again her neck. Putting her fingers to the metal to adjust it against her cleavage gave her a shock.

The door opened, letting in a gust that felt especially chilly. Lost in the shivers, the tingle ran down her arms and up her back. Another customer entered and began talking enthusiastically with the shopkeeper so she undid her coat, pulled it on, and excused herself.

He waved as she left, telling her to not be a stranger. Another shiver played along her spine, one that was definitely not caused by the cold. Inalu had an odd feeling they would cross paths again sooner rather than later. Shaking it off, she headed to the dorm to work on assignments due later in the week.

It was not until later, on the way back from dinner, that she felt the tingle again. It ran down her back and legs. A moment later walking began to feel strange. It was like her panties were somehow shrinking or something, causing them to ride up her butt. Every few steps, the tension seemed to be a little more insistent, a little harder to ignore. Try as she might to adjust, she could not stop her clothing from hugging her crotch. By time she had walked the intervening couple blocks, she could feel a soft squish between her thighs. Just what was going on?

She was alone in the elevator. The need to know pulled at her. Just a quick feel, that was it. What was the worst that could happen? Fingers slipped down her stomach and under both her skirt and tights. There she found warm flesh spilling out on either side of her panties.

"Huh. No wonder it felt like I'm humping a pillow," she said stroking her swollen mons. "I hope this doesn't mean I'm getting sick or something."

Peeking into the suite confirmed no one else was back from their night classes yet, so she decided to monopolize one of the semi-private showers between her room and the room next door. She tossed her coat on her bed and gathered up a pair of athletic shorts and an oversized shirt. She deposited them on the chair she and the three other girls used as a makeshift table along with her towel before turning her attention to the shower. The water had to be swung all the way to hot to coax even a little heat out of the old system.

While the bathroom slowly filled with steam, she stripped off her outer layers of clothing, putting them in a neat pile just outside the bathroom. The talisman and her other jewelry ended up on the counter that was right inside her room. Standing before the mirror over the sink in just her panties and bra, her pubic mound was obviously larger.

Turning back to the bathroom, someone had left the shower head pointing towards the back instead of pointing it down. Cursing under her breath about people who cannot follow their suite agreement, she reached up and fumbled to tilt the shower head. Her arm and side ended up soaked in the process and a puddle was forming around her feet. Satisfied that she would not get soaked while getting undressed the rest of the way, she sidestepped to the other end of the curtain and gingerly stepped in.

Deftly, or at least far less clumsily than she adjusted the shower head, she undid the hooks of her bra and took it off, hanging it on one of the hooks just outside the shower. From there she hooked her index fingers into the waistband of her panties, awkwardly shifting the fabric down her legs.

The feeling of her constrained crotch being separated from the cotton made her gasp once more. The warm steam caressed her skin, letting her release the breath slowly. She felt more relaxed than she could even remember. With her underwear off and hanging up, she moved the shower head up so that the water beat against her face.

She was not prepared for the feeling as the water began to run down her body. First it felt like little electric shocks, but that changed to the feeling of breathing against her skin as the water got closer to her navel before, at last, it felt like fingers dancing across her skin. She groaned at the different sensations, her cheeks flushing from more than the hot water.

Her brain worked hard to remember why she had gotten to this point, but it was too far gone as she put shampoo on her wash rag and rubbed the same spot on her abdomen ten times. Her hand slowly crept down with the washcloth touching everywhere besides her engorged mound.

Soon, though, there was no where else to go. The fibers ignited her desire, her hand more aggressively moving between her folds. She noticed the sensitivity increase which each centimeter towards her outer folds. As she moved towards the interior of them, she moaned loudly, hand spasming and dropping the washcloth.

For a split second she thought of getting cloth from the floor, but her finger brushed against her clit, making her realize for the first time just how altered her body had mysteriously become. She traced a circle around it, her eyes rolling back and closing by the second lap. She kept the motion up, adjusting her hands, changing the pressure, speeding and slowing until her whole face was flushed and she was panting.

Realizing that she had changed, she stuck a finger straight out, using a makeshift measurement system. Her clit now took about half of her finger. She was pretty sure it was no where near that before this evening. She didn't dwell too long.

Her clit pulsed and brushed against the outstretched finger, providing a whole new set of sensations. She curled her finger up along the bottom, water running down her arm and against the side of her lips. She moaned and slid the finger farther back before hesitating. She took a deep breath and gave herself permission before plunging in.

"Ahhh god!"

She pressed her finger against the front of her pelvis. She started to gasp and moan as pressure was applied and removed. With the new position of her hands, water was hitting her large clit. Her hips began to slide, her ass tapping against the cool tile. She reached up with her free hand and fought to free the shower head, her hand shaking and sending the water to uselessly hit the curtain.

"No, please, not that way," she pleaded with the object as if it could hear her. Eventually, Inalu was able to bargain with it and persuaded the the shower stream to aim for her gloriously enlarged sex.

Her hips bucked harder with the redoubled attention, allowing the flow to hit the whole length of her clit. Another finger slipped in between her folds, followed quickly by a third and a fourth. She began to scream in pleasure and curse that she didn't have something more to fill her.

A knock on the door opposite her room snapped her out of her haze as one of the girls from the the other room called from the other side of the door. "Hey, can you finish that in bed? I need to take a leak."

Her face was even hotter now, burning from embarrassment more than arousal. She turned off the water and toweled off, stifling moans as the rough fibers clung to every curve. She had enough of a mind to pull her shirt over her head. That, too, was pleasurable torture. The soft cotton teased her hard nipples as they tented the shirt. With shaking legs, she managed to put her legs through her shorts. The jersey mesh was even more invigorating than the shower on her clit and her mound created a very visible cameltoe.

Unlocking the other door, she turned back to her room only to stop and grab the amulet and her other effects. Rings slid onto fingers and ear rings went back in, so as to not lose them. Putting the amulet back over her head resulted in another subtle shock. Her attention on the coin, she did not realize that the door to her room did not lead there anymore. Instead she found herself stepping out into space. Grabbing the door frame she, tried to pull herself back. Only the metal vanished under her fingers and with it the last bit of tiled floor. Suspended in air for a moment like a cartoon, she soon found herself falling towards a green expanse of gently rolling hill with a blue ribbon of river cutting across it.

Many thoughts went through her mind, but the one that stood out most was the regret that she was going to die halfway to orgasm. She was sure she had to be having a very vivid dream. As warm winds whistled past her, that became less of certainty. The ground was getting awfully close know.

She squeezed her eyes closed and landed on something squishy.

Prying one eye open, she found herself suspended on the surface of a teal bubble. Below her, an individual in plain, but form fitting gray robes had their hands outstretched. It looked like she was holding up the bubble.

From what exposed skin she could see, they had a dark complexion. The thing that caught her attention was their hair, it feel past their shoulders as was bright red.

Whoever they were glanced up and flashed a grin with before mouthing something.

Just then, the bubble popped and Inalu found herself dropping the last four feet to land directly in the arms of her savior. The pair tumbled to the ground and Inalu found herself with her hands on the other's arms. Their coppery-brown skin was soft and warm against her palms. At this distance the curve of breasts underneath her robes was unmistakable.

"I'm glad I got you in time!" The voice was feminine, almost musical.

"Yeah, I really appreciate that." The other woman's eyes were deep blue which complemented the red hair that was draped over part of her face from the fall. Inalu could not tear her eyes away. Her gaze lingered on the other woman's half open mouth, her thick bottom lip, and her flushed cheeks before she realized the position she was in and scrambled backwards.

"I'm sorry about that, I'm just very...lost right now."

"I would imagine, you fell out of the sky." The woman stood, revealing herself to be of slender build and above average height. She dusted herself off before offering a hand up. "My name's Kalani. What is yours, Holy One?"

Holy One? "I'm Inalu," she said taking the woman's hand and getting to her feet. "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"I assure you, my lady, the pleasure is all mine. Now, would you walk this way? My campsite is close. I can get you a change of clothes and then we can sit comfortably and talk." The woman started to walk away, her arms up as she started down the hill. Inalu remained rooted to the spot, her toes grabbing hold of the grass.

"Before that, Where am I?"

"This is the realm of Sevhana," she said, spreading her arms as she turned. "Between the mountains to the northwest and the great river in the east, this grassland is the kingdom of Rokah. Beyond our borders are the nations of Nilah to the east and Sahar to the south."

Not on Earth at all in other words. She dashed to catch up, but the wet grass slippery and she nearly fell. Catching up at the bottom of the kill, she put her hand on the cleric's shoulder. It was surprisingly firm, like that of someone who was used to lifting heavy things. "Any chance you've ever heard of Boston?"

"No, my lady." Kalani turned, her finger against her chin as she tilted her head. "Is Boston in the clouds? Is it a city of gods?"

"No it's on a bay—wait, what? What do you mean by gods?"

Kalani stepped over and put her hands on Inalu's head, as if searching or bumps. "I had sworn I caught you and that you had not suffered any head injuries, but are you sure that you are not concussed?"

She was very close and her scent, a combination of sweat, cinnamon, and lavender, filled Inalu's nostrils. The cleric moved closer as she reached for the back of her client's head, her chest squishing against her patient's, her thick lips only inches from Inalu's own. She could tell the cleric was still talking but all she could hear was her pulse pounding. Between the adrenaline and the interrupted masturbation, Inalu could feel her body heating up, could feel her engorged clit throbbing against the mesh of her shorts. It felt bigger somehow, or at the very least more sensitive.

"I'm fine, I promise." Inalu grasped the woman's hands, which were quite warm, and held them in front of her as she took a step back to separate their bodies. The warm breeze felt cool in comparison. "Now, what's this about gods?"

The woman looked into her eyes, then blushed and looked off into the distance. "They walk among us. Their presence ensures a peace between the three kingdoms." She stepped closer, her body once more pressing into Inalu's. "Are you sure you're—"

"Do you serve a god?" it asked quickly in the hopes of preventing another embrace.

She nodded. "Indeed, the same as you."

Her gaze flicked down to the hyena pendant and suddenly everything clicked. That was why she was acting so reverent. To her, someone wearing her holy symbol literally just fell out of the sky and into her lap. It had to look like miracle from her perspective. Also, she was fairly certain the amulet was responsible for both her growth and her arrival here. The feeling that she would meet that shopkeeper again crept up her spine.

"Now come, let's get you some shoes at least. We can talk more at camp."

Lost her her thoughts, Inalu followed the cleric over several more hills until the river she had seen from the air came into view at one's crest. The campsite was below. A large tent was set up next to an expertly dug fire pit. A couple of broad logs sat upended around it and iron grating hung above the ashes of a fire long since dead. A fishing pole was sticking out of the ground and there were several small barrels with the word rice stamped on them. It was obvious Kalani had been living here for some time.

"Please, sit, Holy One." Kalani ducked into her tent.

mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
571 Followers