Hyper Jae: Stroke! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jae grunted. "I'm filling ... mph! The pool!"

BLOOOOOOOOORCH! Another ludicrous eruption of incredible amounts of seed. The level of jizz in the cock-and-ball-shaped pool was rising, already several feet deep.

Lyndon was lying at its far edge. His back was in the sand, his legs propped up against his incredibly-inflated testicles. Jizz arced high above in a constant stream, gushing from his cock.

As Jae kept blasting, Darin ran to the end of his cock, showing incredible footwork in not slipping. "Cannonball!" he yelled, before leaping over the glans, curling up, and falling into the geyser. The next wad propelled him into the air, his body flipping several times before splashing down into the white mire.

"That looks fun," said one of the traps. He climbed up onto Jae's cock and tried to run to the end. Apparently, he was not as good at balancing as Darin, because he slipped, slid to the end, fell into the stream of jizz, and went flying, spinning in mid-air as he sailed into the pool.

Jae grunted, gushing again and again. The pool kept growing deeper, deeper, steaming-hot and goopy. Spunk rose until it met the bottom of the trench his cock had made before flowing into it. That trench alone was at least four feet in depth.

A bunch of the boys crowded the far end of the pool so that the steaming gallons would rain directly on them, exploding against their bodies, filling mouths, blinding them, covering them in thick blankets of seed. As Jae kept unloading his vastly-oversized balls, they rose higher and higher, floating on the spunk.

Minute after minute passed by. The lusciously-rich scent of semen was carried away by the breeze. The boys were splashing handfuls of goopy spunk at each other. He could see that the Pastry Club was making fast friends with the Trap Traps, because they were passing mouthfuls of jizz to each other with the aid of their tongues.

BLOOOORCH! BLOOOORCH! BLOOOOOORCH! Jae groaned, luxuriating in the feeling of a pool's worth of semen being forced through his cock's throat. Martin humped his organ. And everyone else was partying in the jizz-pool. White arcs of jizz blasted through the air, shimmering in the sunlight, baseball-sized flecks of jizz spraying outward, splattering all over the sand around the pool. Some made it as far as the water. The sound of spunk hitting spunk was deafening, like standing near a waterfall. It would have been audible for quite a distance.

Jae felt his titanic nuts starting to come up empty. The shots began petering off. Of course, even these smaller wads could have easily filled a kiddie pool. Glooosch! Glooosch! Then a bathtub. Several rowers crowded underneath as it gushed more gently. Finally, his cock shot its last wad, and all that was left were mere gallons of leaking semen.

***

The drone operator whistled. He'd done it. He'd really done it.

The mega-cocked metalhead had created a cock-and-ball-shaped pool large enough to hold two full rowing teams. From the sky, the very clear, very phallic shape shone brightly against the beige sands. It was a brilliant white, ripples reflecting light up at him. In the pool, white shapes moved back and forth, and it took him a moment to realize they were the rowers.

***

Martin looked down Jae's cock. The boys were raising a ruckus, and now they all looked identical. Like a bunch of musky, drippy snowmen. Martin looked back at Jae and frowned.

"What?" asked Jae.

"How am I going to get onto your cock?" he asked.

Jae thought for a moment. "We're going to need help." He called out, "Hey, I need two volunteers!"

The rowers looked at each other. Then several of them began clambering out of the pool, shoving each other. Schllork. Schloorkh. Dense spunk made it hard for them to do so. But finally, two victors emerged, dragging their bollock-battered bodies from the pearly pond.

They walked toward Jae, dripping pancake-sized splats of semen.

"I can't even tell who you are," he admitted.

"Naoki!" said the one on the left.

"It's me, Garrett," said the one on the right.

Jae shook his head. "Who? Which team were you on?"

"It's— hold on." Garrett reached back and separated a long, white tentacle from his back. It joined his head. Jae realized it was a jizz-caked ponytail. He squeezed it out, causing a splatter of goopy sperm and revealing its brown color.

Jae nodded. "Oh, yeah. I don't think you said your name before."

"Nope. What do we need to do?" He grinned, then slapped Jae's cock, splattering the seed on his hand. "Do we get to ride it?"

Jae chuckled. "First you're going to help me fuck Martin here." Jae caressed the mocha boy's ass. "Then I guess you can rock-paper-scissors, I don't know."

They looked at each other, then up at Martin. Martin looked at Jae and said. "So how are we going to do this?"

Jae pointed. "You go to the tip of my cock, bend over, put your ass against it."

Martin shrugged and slid off of Jae's monstrous erection, his feet sinking inches into the saturated ground. He walked toward the end of the cock, requiring several paces to do so. "Man. I never seen a cock so big I had to walk to the end," he mused.

Jae let out a rumbling chuckle.

He reached the tip and found it still gushing precum. Martin bent over and pushed his plush ass up against the tip, moaning as slickness gushed all over him. It drenched him in seconds, splashed up and over his ass and back. Naoki and Garrett followed.

"Now grab his legs!" called Jae.

They looked at each other, then took a hold of Martin's legs.

Jae grinned. "Now pull him back!"

Martin must have realized what was going to happen. "Oh God."

The two twinks grunted and leaned back, yanking his legs up and off the ground. His ass was spread apart by the gargantuan beanbag-sized head of the cock. Martin cried out as his ass was stretched to oblivion, his entire body hauled backward.

Naoki and Garrett leaned backward, their bodies at steep angles to the ground, their feet pushing against it. Martin's belly bulged out under him, his ass stretching and stretching like latex, until finally the entire glans was inside him, clearly outlined in his stomach. Jae could feel the twitching from Martin, hear the incoherent "Huurgg-mrrrgh."

Garrett leaned forward and confirmed it. "He's already cumming! Come on!"

He and Naoki began pulling again, and Martin's poor, tormented ass pulled further backward. Gallons of slimy precum gushed into him, through his guts, already filling him up. It squirted back around Jae's cock. Martin's toes curled as he arched his back. His stomach was stretched out under his chest, pushing far in front of him. His body was on top of Jae's cock, his own cock underneath Jae's.

Jae growled. "Augh, yeah, that's what I needed." Hot, silky tightness squeezed him, deeper and deeper, a good six feet of monster buried. Naoki and Garrett flexed their shoulders under the thick layer of cum. Martin was getting closer and closer to him.

Precum from his ass sprayed Garrett and Naoki, and it was actually starting to wash some of the semen off them. Further and further, Martin was becoming a brown condom. Even the veins of Jae's cock were visibly outlined. He clawed at his stomach, screaming again. "Haaaiigh! So wrong!" Then Jae felt him begin to squirt another load into the sand—though of course he couldn't see it.

Finally, the two rowers had gotten him close enough for Jae to grab Martin's ankles. Jae flexed his broad shoulders, pulling Martin the last few feet down his pulsing behemoth. Then he was able to grip his hips, fingers sinking into plush flesh. And finally, Martin's ass butted up against Jae's pubes.

It looked more like he was lying on top of a dinghy-sized dildo that perfectly matched his skin tone than being fucked. But being fucked he was. Jae's strong, rough fingers pressed into his flesh as he grabbed the boy about his waist. He grunted and flexed, bulging biceps flexing, broad golden pecs glistening.

Smak-smak-smak! Martin's ass rippled and clapped as it bounced off Jae's body. Droplets of precum sprayed outward with each impact, glittering in the air. Poor Martin slid back and forth, legs swinging uselessly, mouth hanging open as he moaned. As Jae pounded his ass, his gargantuan cock bounced up and down, slamming into the sand. WHOOM! WHOOM! It sent out miniature tremors. The jizz-pool rippled.

Jae removed his hands from Martin's hips and reached forward with one hand, wrapping it around his braids by the base. He grunted, leaning back, pulling Martin's head, fucking the poor guy for all he was worth.

Naoki moaned. He was pumping his impressive erection furiously, sending pearly splatters everywhere. He jumped up onto Jae's belly-wrapped cock and gripped with his thick thighs, tongue lolling out as he pleasured himself. "Mmmghahh! All I can see are the whites of his eyes!" he panted.

Behind him, Garrett climbed aboard. Despite the jizz-coating, Jae could see his own raging boner. He got behind Naoki, grabbed the boy's hips, and pushed his white-glazed cock into his soft ass. Naoki cried out, panting like a dog.

There was a gurgling, liquid earthquake behind Jae as his balls churned out bathtubs worth of seed every second. Higher they rose, glistening in the light as sweat rolled down their surfaces.

In the pool, the spunk-party had devolved into what Jae assumed was an orgy. He could hear a lot of moaning, and a lot of the frosted heads were bobbing near each other. Here and there, goopy snowmen were making out and humping one another.

But not all of them stayed in there. A few began dragging themselves out of the water, sloppily strolling toward them, equal in their pearly anonymity. The jizz-men walked to his balls and slapped their bodies against them, slathering fresh spunk all over Jae's nuts. They lapped, moaned. Jae felt a couple of them gripping handfuls of sack-flesh to hump.

His balls kept rising, rumbling deepening. Every time his hips pulled back, they sent ripples through his balls. Martin twitched over and over, cumming constantly, though Jae had to imagine he was firing dry. Then he went completely limp.

Now it was Jae's turn. CHRRRMMMBBBLLLH. The sand shook. "It's gonna blow!" yelled one of his ball-worshippers.

Directly in front of him, Naoki cried out and his cock began to buck, shooting hot spunk all over Martin's face.

GLOOOOOOOOOORCH. A raging river of spunk blasted deep into Martin's waiting ass.

Martin came back to life, if only to cry out, "AAAAGH!" Immediately his belly began swelling sideway around Jae's cock. The golden stud's gigantic nuts—each taller than he was—contracted, firing another load. BLOOOOOOOORCH! Goopy, thick batter flooded Martin's body, blasting through his bowels and making his belly ripple as it expanded.

SPLOOOOORCH! SPLOOOOORCH! Jae stopped pounding him, settling for just gripping his ass and relaxing back against his sack-flesh. GLUUUUUURCH! Jae could feel his semen raging around his cock. It swirled around his length, stroking him as he shot hundreds of gallons with each round.

BLUUUUUURCH! Jae panted. He could see Naoki's tongue hanging out. Then, SPLLLLLRRTCH! Steaming-hot, fresh sperm began gushing out of Martin's ass around his cock, and where Jae had been (relatively) clean up until now, he got coated in his own jizz. It covered his face, rolled down his chest, flew over him and filled the folds of his sack.

GLOOORCH! GLOOOOOOORCH! Martin was beginning to rise up as his belly filled. The shape of Jae's cock became less and less distinct. His balls shrank, Martin grew, his belly bloated sideways. With his skin tone and the elongated sphere of his gut, he now looked like a giant football.

And still Jae came. GLUUUURCH! GLUUUUURCH! "Augh, yeah," he panted, kneading Martin's ass with both hands.

Naoki and Garrett both looked on in awe. "He's so big!" panted Naoki.

"I'm gonna fill everyone like this," growled Jae.

BLOOOOORCH! Up and up. Martin's belly became more and more spherical. The other rowers kept rubbing Jae's nuts, only spurring more sperm into the poor, over-filled boy. His belly had to be almost seven feet in width, fifteen in length.

Minutes passed. The football bloated up and up. Abruptly, Martin's cheeks bulged out. He belched, then "HRRRRCH!" Hot jizz began blasting from his mouth, white stream arcing through the air and gushing all over Naoki and Garrett.

Jae let go of Martin's hips. GLOOOOOORCH! The powerful wads pushed against the inside of his belly, propelling him forward. He slid through the sand, cum still erupting from his mouth. His bloated balloon-gut rippled with each wad hitting it from the inside. Naoki and Garrett slipped off the sides as poor Martin was haplessly pushed along.

Finally, he reached the tip of Jae's erection. Martin's belly was nearly ten feet in height, casting a shadow over the pool. He groaned, looking like he was attached to a hot-air balloon, spunk blasting from both ends. Then he began to roll forward with ominous slowness.

"Get out of the way!" cried boys in the pool. They scrambled.

Just in time. Martin's belly reached the end, and over he went. Schploop! Jae's glans came free. SPLOOSCH! A seminal tsunami erupted from the pool, carrying several of the rowers with it.

Jae was left with his frosted cock still pulsing, eager, and waiting.

Garrett and Naoki looked at each other over his cock. Each held up a fist. They began shaking them.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" they both said.

Garrett came out with paper. Naoki picked scissors.

"Aww yiss!" he said, pumping his fist. He smiled at Jae. "I want you to fuck my face!" He skipped merrily toward the end of the cock, kicking up clumps of pre-soaked sand.

Jae grunted. "Let's try not to destroy the pool." Then he began to push himself with his legs, his feet sinking deep into the sand as he slowly turned his cock to point away. He could feel it as his ball-attendants gripped handfuls of scrotum to help move him.

It was slow, but he finally got his cock pointing away from the pool. Naoki stepped in front of the organ, letting out a loud moan as the slickness gushed over his legs and chest. He got down and put his face up into the flow before opening his mouth and wrapping it around part of the tip. Or trying to, anyway.

Garrett grabbed one of his arms. One of the traps grabbed the other. They began to pull.

Naoki's soft lips began stretching wider and wider, his mouth opening incredibly wide as he was pulled down the cock's length. His lips stretched wider and wider, like a rubber band being forced around a pork loin.

Jae's helpers dragged him downward. His legs kicked, his belly stretched epically underneath him, and he immediately began shooting his load. Jae's cock pushed his belly between his legs and back behind him. His lips acted like a squeegee, actually scraping the jizz from Jae's organ, splattering it all over himself in the process.

Behind Jae, the ever-attendant rowers were climbing up onto his balls, grabbing handfuls of flesh to use as handholds and footholds. They were humping the folds in the sack, gripping it, licking and rubbing.

Naoki's belly was stretched out like a creamy condom, out and out, his lower lip somewhere under Jae's cock in the sand, teeth scrapping the underbelly and dorsal surface of his pulsing titan. Hot precum was already gushing directly into his stomach, and Jae could see his eyelids fluttering. Naoki swallowed the thick veins as he went.

It wasn't long before his nose pushed up against Jae's pubes. Jae grinned and gripped his cheeks. He looked up. All the way behind him, Naoki's stomach looked more like a pale-golden dildo. Jae began to thrust, grunting, feeling the teeth rubbing him. Naoki bent his legs, curling his toes.

That's when Jae noticed something unexpected. "Haaauuurgh." Zombie-like groaning. He looked up. Lyndon was slowly shuffling toward them, his cock still erect, his balls still a good four feet across each! Jizz kept gushing from his cock. That cock swung back and forth, spraying jizz all over the sand as he moved.

"God damn," grunted Jae. "I'm impressed you can move."

"Must ... empty ... hrrnnngh ... balls!" he panted. Apparently, he had the vocabulary of a zombie, as well.

Jae chuckled and looked at his twink-army. "Help him up."

Several rowers put their arms under Lyndon's epically-bloated nuts and heaved, slipping and sliding awkwardly. They managed to get him up atop Jae's cock, sitting atop the layer of Naoki-skin. Those massive balls sat atop his cock heavily. He gripped Naoki's hips and began to shuffle forward. At no point did his cock stop gushing a constant quarter-thick stream of Jae's spunk. It helped lube Naoki up nicely.

Lyndon grinned, pressing his cock between Naoki's cheeks. As Jae manhandled the poor Japanese boy, he slammed up and down, jamming his nose into his lower abs. Of course, this also meant Naoki's ass was careening backward at Lyndon. And Lyndon used this to help his entrance. His tip pushed deep in between Naoki's cheeks, spreading them wider and wider.

Lyndon grinned at Jae. Jae grinned back, then looked at Naoki. The boy's eyes had rolled backwards and precum was squirting from his nose. Jae's hands were wrapped around his skull tightly. And now Lyndon's massive yard-long cock was sinking into him.

The three thrust back and forth. Lyndon panted loudly as his cock sunk deeper and deeper, almost two thirds of it in the boy's back door. Leaning forward, he put his hands on Jae's shoulders for leverage, bucking his hips as he pounded Naoki from behind.

Jae grunted. His balls were now covered in squirming boys, slathering his own cum all over them, drinking sperm from the pools where they'd collected in his sack-folds. His rippling nuts spread wide across the sand.

Lyndon panted as his pubes pressed against Naoki's ass. "I'm all the way in!" he cried. Every time he pulled back, his over-filled balls gurgled and sloshed, sitting atop Jae's cock, engulfing half of it, rippling with every motion.

Jae could feel hot sweat and jizz rolling down his skin. His shoulders flexed, his abs rolled. Precum gushed through his cock. The sound of thousands of gallons of raging sperm was almost deafening.

Poor Naoki. As he was spit-roasted, his arms and legs went limp, draped uselessly on either side of Jae's titanic cock. His fluttering eyes were the only sign of life, though they were rolled back so that only the barest edge of his irises showed.

Lyndon wrapped his arms around Jae's neck and pushed forward, slipping his tongue deep into Jae's mouth. They moaned together, his fingers caressing the back of Jae's head, slipping through the dark locks of hair. Jae could feel his breath, and he could feel the way his smaller-but-impressive cock rubbed against his own through Naoki's flesh.

Lyndon groaned and pulled away. He tasted like peanuts. A strand of saliva snapped. "I can feel your cock with mine!" he moaned. "I'm ... finally ... gonna! Aaiiigh!" He bit his lower lip, mouth turning into the stupidest of grins, his eyes looking into the sky. GLOOOOOOOORCH! Jae heard his balls firing. GLUUURCH! GLUUUURCH!

Jae wasn't sure where all the cum was going. While it would have been impressive, it was simply too little to make Naoki's belly swell around Jae's cock. It gushed and gushed, pearly white spraying up between Naoki's cheeks. That sofa-sized sack shrunk rapidly. Lyndon collapsed atop Naoki's back, the top of his head ramming Jae's abs. Jae felt liquid squirting against him. He looked down. White spunk was mixing with the pre spraying around his girth.