Hypersexuality Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at how many hits these videos have, can you imagine how many people have gotten off watching this?," I asked.

"Now picture how many people are going to watch you take my cum on your face, think of all the people who will get off while seeing you cum for me," I continued.

She leaned forward and gripped the desk as she started riding more earnestly, getting herself close.

"I want you to think about it, I want you to cum on my cock while thinking about thousands of people jerking off to you," I insisted.

"Oh fuck, fuck, FUCK, shit," she panted. I gripped her hips and fucked up into her as she came, still not quite close myself.

She slowed down gradually as she came down from her orgasm, eventually settling all the way down on my dick while maintaining a slow grind. When she leaned back against me I moved my hands around in front of her, grabbing a hefty tit with one and reaching down for her clit with the other.

"Do you really think we should do it?" she whispered to me.

"I think so, we both got turned on earlier, this seems like a natural next step. I don't want to actually share your body, but I think it's hot to let people watch," I explained while flexing my cock in her.

"Plus, we could maybe make some money if people knew we are related...," I added.

We silently and softly fucked for the next few minutes while she contemplated. I held myself off from cumming, I wanted to focus on her for the moment.

"Do you really think people would want to see me? Am I pretty enough?" she asked. She sounded vulnerable, and I did my best to make her feel good.

"Of course, you're a fucking fox!" I responded immediately, "Look at us, you're my fucking sister, but you're so hot that I can't keep my hands off of you, or my cock out of you for that matter."

"You're the prettiest woman I've ever seen, and I thought that before we started fucking," I continued.

"Fuck, that's hot," she said as she raised off and started to ride me again. She only lasted a few moments before reaching forward and grabbing the mouse.

"Fuck it, let's do it," she concluded as she clicked the submit button, uploading our first video to the site.

Despite how many other barriers we had already crossed, this new development filled my sails with wind, and I took the lead by pushing her forward into the desk. She was half sitting, half leaning on the desk, and I held her in place while I stood up and pushed the chair out from under me.

"You're a good little slut, aren't you?" I asked as I started pounding her from behind.

"I'm YOUR little slut," she corrected, "but you can show me off on the internet if you want."

"We both want it, admit it," I say, pressing her. I started fucking her harder, scooting the desk forward slightly. As her moans grew in intensity I had fleeting thoughts of what our parents might think if they saw us like this. I pushed it away as I focused on getting off.

"ADMIT IT, WHORE," I insist as I felt her start to melt below me.

"Fuck, yes, please, I'm a fucking whore, I want people to watch me cum, I want people to pay to see my body," she started ranting. I felt her tighten up around me, and I reached forward to grab the mouse. I loaded the public version of our video, and we both moaned as I started up.

"Look how many views we have, in just a few minutes hundreds of people are already jerking off to you," I said through gritted teeth. She merely moaned in response, and I knew we were both close.

We didn't make it all the way to the cumshot in the video before I got off, but I felt her start to cum on me as I unloaded in her. Despite how hot things had been between us, this was one of my most powerful orgasms in memory, and I gripped her hips hard enough to leave marks.

I saw her beautiful face reflected on the screen, both of our eyes were locked on the video as we came, and I felt closer to her than ever. I reluctantly pulled out of her as our cumshot played on the screen, and I put an arm around her side as we stood and watched it together.

I refreshed the video again and we saw the view count grow even higher. She turned to me and I saw the redness of her cheeks, and I simultaneously wanted to fuck her like a whore and make her my wife. We paused for a moment, neither of us saying anything. I was enjoying studying her pretty face, but I took advantage of the moment, pulling her into a deep kiss.

We kissed for the first time not just as brother and sister, but as deeply connected lovers. I knew then that there was no turning back, I had to have her for the rest of my life.

No words were necessary, she grabbed my cock as she broke the kiss, leading the way back to the bedroom as she dragged me behind her.

----

To be continued...

12