Hypersexuality Ch. 03

Story Info
The brother/sister dynamic evolves.
2.8k words
4.59
52.3k
148

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That summer was a blur. We tried to spend all of our free time making amateur porn, but about half the time we got too into it before turning the camera on. We had amassed a modest following in the incest role play porn community, but chickened out on actually spelling out that we were really related.

A few months in, we had a meeting with her parole officer about her ankle bracelet. To be honest, I wasn't stoked about the idea of it coming off, I was already getting jealous of how much more freedom she would have. It was selfish, I was worried that she wouldn't need me anymore and might just bail. On the other hand, her ankle monitor made shooting with her difficult. No one wants to see a gps ankle bracelet in their porno.

The parole meeting went well, it was clear she was making behavioral progress and she hadn't broken the rules. She was granted removal of the bracelet on the condition that she still live away from my parent's neighborhood, which was no problem for us. The parole officer was worried that her old friends were a corrupting influence on her, and thought her relocation was a major factor in her success. I winced when the word corruption was brought up, I still occasionally felt pangs of guilt about how I might be taking advantage of her condition. Those feelings were more than outweighed by how often she was hounding me to just plow her one more time, or order viagra so we could marathon fuck.

I wasn't quite to the point of ordering viagra, but she was definitely wearing me down.

On the drive home, she grinned at me as she pulled our camera out of her backpack, surprising me.

"Let's stop at a Denny's," she insisted

"You're free from gps monitoring and the first place you want to go is DENNY'S?" I said while laughing.

"Just take me, I have an idea," she replied, unphased by my laughter.

She gripped my cock through my pants, and while I wasn't complaining, I felt like she definitely had a sketchy idea in mind.

We were seated quickly, it was between the lunch and dinner rushes so the place was mostly empty. The hostess let us pick any table we wanted, and my sister picked the biggest corner booth, one definitely more suited for a party of 8.

I ordered a breakfast burrito, but my sister only got herself a milkshake. As the waitress turned to leave, my sister hopped up, making a big and obvious show of going to the bathroom.

I watched her walk toward the bathroom, but as soon as the waitress rounded the corner into the kitchen she dove right back. Instead of sliding back into her seat she crawled right under the table, hiding herself toward the back.

I felt the camera being set down on the seat next to me, but I did my best to ignore it. My dick was already getting hard in anticipation when I felt her delicate hands slowly and silently pull my zipper down.

I was surprised she had enough room down there, but apparently she was making due. The waitress returned with our food as she swirled her tongue around the head of my clock for the first time, almost like she had timed it.

"Can I get you anything else? More napkins, hot sauce?" asked the waitress, seemingly hesitating because my sister had disappeared.

"No worries, I think we're all good," I said back with a smile. It felt like my whole body was smiling at her. In that moment it didn't matter that we were in a Denny's in the middle of the day, my sister knew how to work my cock better than I had ever even dreamed possible.

She was going slow, focusing mostly on worshiping the head of my cock, but the situation was getting to me. The waitress had left, and I was almost finished with my burrito when I saw her start to approach again. My sister's milkshake sat untouched across from me on the table.

I took a big bite as she came closer, finishing the last of my food.

"Is everything ok?" she asked, nodding towards the milkshake as she spoke.

Seemingly excited by the added danger, my sister took me deep in her mouth, sucking gently as her throat muscles squeezed me.

"Oh yeah, no worries," I quickly replied, "she just had to take care of something big really quick."

I was glad I was able to think on my feet, but also disappointed in myself at the cheesy ass line.

My sister backed off until just the tip was in her mouth, and gently started to tongue the underside of my head. She knew exactly how to push my buttons.

The waitress leaned in to clear my plate, then hesitated.

"Can I- are you finished?" she questioned, seemingly unsure of herself about clearing plates before one person even started eating.

I knew I was close, and so did my beautiful sister. She started to drag her lips along the head, leaving a wet trail as she furiously tongued the underside as quietly as she could manage.

"Come again?" I asked, pretending to not have understood her question.

"Are you finished?" She repeated more confidently, and before she finished her question I had started to cum.

To my surprise my sister didn't latch on and suck it down like she usually does. Instead I felt my cock squirt into the air, unsure of where it was landing. My sister gripped me by the base, aiming it, and gave me the occasional surprise lick to encourage me to fully empty my balls.

As the waitress again disappeared my sister popped right up, sat down and started to dig into her milkshake. The area around her mouth was covered in my cum, and some had dripped down her v neck onto her tits. She was dressed professionally, but she still looked sexy as hell, not to mention her also wearing my cum.

She made no effort to clean herself up as she ate, instead, she made more of a mess. She partially obscured her facial with milkshake, even letting some drip down onto her tits and start to soak her top. She was eating especially seductively, and when I looked over I noticed she had shifted the camera to aim at her new position. I hadn't even noticed when she did it, I guess I was in my post orgasm haze.

I looked up as she set her spoon down, she had absolutely destroyed that milkshake. A lot of it ended up on, rather than in her, but it was still pretty clear that she was covered in cum as well. She licked her beestung lips, cleaning herself only a tiny bit as she grinned at me.

I was already hard again, but I did my best to shift it in my pants as we stood up to leave. I knew for a fact that I was going to fuck the shit out of her as soon as we got through our front door.

She scooped up the camera, and we made our way to the front to pay. By now the restaurant had filled up more considerably, and everyone turned to stare as we walked by.

The hostess did a double take as we approached, her eyes widening as she took in my sister's appearance.

"Was- was- was everything..." the hostess started to stammer out as she rung us up, but couldn't get the full question out.

"Everything... tasted... amazing," my sister purred out slowly, leaning in and licking her lips again as punctuation. She wasn't even on camera anymore, but she was just a natural born performer.

The hostess' face reddened as she gulped in response. She looked down to count out our change as our waitress walked out from the back and stopped dead in her tracks. She made eye contact with my sister and just gawked.

My sister just winked back at her as she left the change on the counter as a tip, and we made our way back to the car.

"Fuck, that was so hot," she exhaled as she sat down in the passenger seat, "I need to get off right now!"

She stuck her right hand into her pants, but before she got to work I grabbed her forearm.

"No, save it," I insisted, and she made a pouty face back at me. She obeyed, slowly sliding her hand out as I peeled out of the parking lot.

I made it home in record time, and she was already in the house and starting to strip before I got through the door.

"Camera!" I yelled out before she got too undressed, and she paused to dig it out of her backpack.

She threw it to me, and I turned it on and aimed it at her as she slid her pants down her long sexy legs.

"You're a filthy fucking girl, sucking me off like that in public," I growled at her. Her face lit up when she saw that she was being filmed.

"I just can't help myself, don't get mad at your sweet sister," she purred as she sauntered over to me. I wanted to be sweet with her, but I had a plan and I was going to run with it.

"You've been bad, you need to be punished," I said, stepping towards her, forcing her to back up.

Reading my mind, she grinned and skipped to the bedroom. She looked so sexy from behind, her ass bouncing as she hurried back to the bed. I doubt she knew exactly what I was thinking, but she was clearly game for anything right now.

I came up from behind and forced her down onto the bed, face first. I set up the camera quickly, barely taking the time to frame it correctly.

"Good girl, staying right there with your ass up like I left you," I said as I slapped her ass, hard. She yelped, and pushed back into my hand as she wiggled her hips.

I lined myself up, resting my hard cock in her ass crack, eliciting a low moan from her.

"Ask for your punishment, slut," I demanded. My hands were on both of her ass cheeks, spreading her open as she ground back into me.

"Please," she started without hesitation, "punish me with your cock, your sister has been so bad, she needs to learn her lesson."

Her hands gripped the sheets, anticipating something from me. I didn't want her to have that control, so I leaned in to grab her arms and pinned them behind her back.

"Ohhhhh..." she moaned out, partially muffled as her face pressed into the bed. She was forcing her ass up higher as she arched her back; it was a beautiful site that I wished I had more time to admire.

"Your ass is mine, don't ever forget it," I said as I backed up slightly, lowering my cock head to her puckered asshole while still tightly gripping her arms behind her back.

"Oh, OH, OHHH, OHHH FUCK," she yelled out, taken aback and unprepared as I pushed into her completely dry ass.

Getting my whole cock in her ass without lube was NOT easy, but I was making slow progress. The head slipped in without issue, but each additional inch took more than a few thrusts as her ass slowly started to accommodate my pounding.

"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, SHIT," she chanted as we neared the halfway point. Despite her verbal outbursts, she was taking it like a champ. She started to find the rhythm and fuck her hips back toward me as I snuck another inch in.

"Take your brother's cock, whore," I said loudly as I got closer to bottoming out. Her ass was incredibly tight, but the lack of lube was making it easy for me to stay in control.

Another inch, a few more thrusts, then another, a few more long thrusts, then the last inch as my balls finally bounced up and made contact with her clit when I reached the base. I held it for a brief moment, taking the time to appreciate her sexy face, mouth agape as she was still pressed into the bed with her head turned sideways. Her hair was a mess, and sweat dripped down her back despite how little motion she was making.

Saying nothing, I started the real punishment. I pulled most of my cock out of her ass and slammed it back in, not giving her any time to adjust for it. I got up to a fast rhythm quickly.

Her ass cheeks bounced against me. I kept one hand firmly gripping her hip, while the other kept her arms pinned behind her arched back. I had incredible leverage from this position, it was easy to force my dick deep into her dry hole over and over, pounding her into the mattress.

"OH. FUCK. PUNISH. ME." She punctuated each time our hips connected, "I'M. YOUR. FUCKING. WHORE."

We fucked like animals, my cock bottoming out in her incredible ass over and over. Talking became unnecessary, we devolved into grunts as an expression of our passion for each other.

With her asshole wrapped firmly around my dick, I felt like I was having an out of body experience. I watched her ass cheeks bounce in rhythm as she fucked herself back against me. It was still surreal to me that not only was I plowing my sister, but that she was this completely insatiable sex beast who was down for anything I threw at her.

"UGH, AAH, UHHHHHGH," she moaned out as she got closer to the edge. She was clearly slower to get off without her hands having access to her clit, but somehow she was still getting there. A stream of sweat now ran down her back, and if I wasn't preoccupied with fucking her I would have licked it up in worship.

"You are a fucking goddess," I blurted out lamely, but she grinned up at me, her now sweaty hair obscuring her pretty, milkshake smeared face.

"I am a fucking slut," she corrected me, "stop gawking and feed my ass that cock."

I immediately sped the tempo way up, punishing her as hard as I could manage. She let out a meek little yelp as she tried to adjust, but I held her down firmly enough that she was only able to squirm and take it. Her legs started to tremble as the bed rocked, and I knew she was close. Her breath quickened and I saw her cheeks flush red.

"You got something to say to me?" I barely managed to say, as I focused on keeping up my pace.

"I'm, I'm gonna..." she trailed off, her voice transitioning into a low moan. I wanted to beat her to the punch, so I let go of my grip on her hip and reaches forward, grabbing as much of her sweaty hair in my hands as I could.

He body tensed, she knew what was coming, and we both loved it. I yanked her head back, forcing her to arch her back unnaturally as she started to cum. She let out a high pitched wail as it hit her, punctuated repeatedly each time our hips connected.

"FUCK ME, FUCK MEEE," she growled out, and I was desperate to give her my best, despite the fact that I was losing steam.

Her tight asshole was getting me close, despite the lack of lube. I felt it contract around me as she came, and despite how wrong and filthy it was, I knew I wanted this every day for the rest of my life.

"Will you-" I stammered out, surprising myself as I pulled her in closer so I could whisper in her ear as I kept fucking her ass, "will you marry me?"

With a surprising show of strength, she wrestled herself from my grip and off my cock, flipping around to face me.

"Give me your cum first," she demanded, spreading her legs wide before me. I fell on top of her, and she wrapped herself around me as I slid right into her.

Her pussy felt like heaven, and we moaned into each other's ears like teenagers as I raced to get myself off.

We worked as a team, finding our rhythm immediately, rocking against each other, not wanting to break body contact as we fucked. Her legs and arms were locked behind me, but I wasn't trying to go anywhere. I got closer and closer as the seconds passed, no longer trying to punish her, only trying desperately to get off.

"Give it to me," she whispered directly to me, her lips pressed directly onto my ear, "give me a fucking baby."

That was it for me, lights out. As hard as she had made me cum earlier, it was nothing compared to what she was doing to me in that moment. I emptied my whole soul into her, and we kept rocking against each other as we milked all the cum out of my aching balls.

"I'm yours."