Hyperspermia Pt. 01 Ch. 01

Story Info
First Explosion - Stanley's Cum Surprise.
1.8k words
4.42
67.2k
107

Part 1 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is module one, chapter one. This is going to be a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 3 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

Module one, our main character, Stanley, is a senior in high school. He learns of his condition and figures out how to manage the changes in life that come with it. Chapter one is the beginning.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, swinging, and/or cum sharing, etc. Some of them have exposure to incest or relations with step family members, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

*****

Stanley wakes up on Friday morning. It's the end of the summer before his senior year; which means spending most of his time getting ready for football season. He has practice and then time in the weight room this morning. Then he has time in the pool on his mind. He gets up and gets dressed and heads down for breakfast. He walks through the kitchen and grabs a plate and heads to the table where his mom has left eggs, bacon and toast for him. His older sister Christine "Chris" and her friend Kerry are also sitting at the table.

Kerry smiles at Stanley and flirts with him, "So, Stanley, you going to be getting all sweaty on the football field today?"

Chris rolls her eyes and says, "Kerry, will you quit flirting with my brother? Or at least wait until I am not around?"

Kerry responds, "Chris, your brother is super cute and look at how big and strong he is. What are your dimensions Stanley?"

Stanley smiles and says, "To answer your first question, I do have practice today. To answer your second question, I am 6'4" - 230."

Kerry happily adds to the commentary, "And he has blonde hair and blue eyes. How are you still single Stanley?"

"Because I want to be."

"Ah, you player!"

"Nah, I've just been focused on school and football. I don't need the drama of a relationship."

Not looking convinced, Kerry shakes her head and remarks, "Uh huh."

Small talk ensues while Stanley finishes his breakfast and Kerry continues to flirt with him. Then he leaves to go to practice, as they can't get started without the star quarterback.

Football practice flies by, but weight training takes a while longer. Stanley grabs a quick shower before heading home. His drive home has him daydreaming of the backyard pool. He is lucky that his parents have been successful and have provided a nice house with a pool and a pool house. And since they live in California, they get to use it almost year round.

Stanley gets home, drops his stuff off and heads directly to the pool. He sees that his sister has several friends over, most of them girls. Even though Stanley knows he is handsome and a star quarterback, he has shied away from the attention he gets from most girls. He has had several dates and a couple girlfriends in high school, but has never gone all the way. He decided early on he would focus on school and football in hopes of getting a scholarship and not invite any drama from relationships.

Although, now that he is an 18-year-old about to be a senior, he is planning on opening the gates a little more. His sister Chris is almost 3 years older than he is and all of her friends are college girls. He appreciates their flirting, especially from Kerry. But, he acknowledges it might not be a good idea to hook up with any of his sister's friends.

With so many people in the pool, Stanley decides he needs some space. He grabs his towel and heads for the pool house. He crashes on the couch and turns on the tv. He quickly dozes off with sports in the background.

He is awakened when he feels a hand rubbing up his leg. He jerks awake and opens his eyes and sees Kerry. She quickly stands up and smiles back at him.

Kerry looks at him lustfully and says, "Hey big boy. I thought I might find you in here."

Stanley unintentionally looks her up and down. She is super short at maybe 5'1 with long blonde hair and a great tan. She is dressed in a very revealing bikini that barely hides her big tits. Her tiny bikini bottoms are barely hiding whatever is behind it.

Stanley finally responds, "What are you doing Kerry? I was napping."

Kerry responds confidently, "I know. But I have been looking for my opportunity to be alone with you. Then I saw you come in here alone and I thought I would sneak in here. I'd like to mess around. No one needs to know."

Kerry leans down and grabs a hold of Stanley's dick; which has already started to grow, and says, "What have we got here?"

Stanley jumps at her touch and says, "Kerry! Hey! What are you doing? We can't be messing around."

Kerry replies, "I know you're interested. Your cock is growing just thinking about it."

Stanley was thinking about it. But he assumes he shouldn't do anything with his sister's friend, right? And this is not how he pictured his first real experience playing out."

Stanley hesitates and finally responds, "Kerry. I don't think so. You're my sisters friend."

Kerry stands back up and takes her bikini top off and starts squeezing her bare breasts. Then she looks at Stanley and says, "How can you resist these? Are you gay Stanley?"

"No! You just surprised me," Stanley stutters a little, "And I'm nervous."

Stanley instantly regrets saying that.

Kerry jumps on it, "Why are you nervous Stanley? Have you been with a girl before? Are you a virgin?"

To his possible detriment, he is honest, "I have messed around with some girls, but have never gone all the way."

Kerry's smile gets even bigger, "Well, let's give you a little experience then. No strings attached."

She reaches down and starts pulling off his shorts and before Stanley has a chance to respond, out pops a now fully erect, thick, 9" cock.

Kerry giggles in delight, "Oh my. I can't believe you have been hiding this from me all this time."

Kerry gets down on her knees and grabs his cock with her right hand and starts stroking it. Then she leans down and puts her mouth on it and really gets into giving Stanley his first real blowjob. Stanley is passed trying to stop her. He leans his head back and moans. It is a sensation that he has never felt before. Her mouth is warm and wet. She is putting enough pressure on his cock to send spikes of pleasure out to his toes. All rational thought has left Stanley and he is fully into this experience.

Kerry soon pulls him up to his feet so she can get more leverage. Then she really goes to town. She starts stroking him hard and going deeper on his cock. Stanley can feel the head of his cock hit the back of her throat each time she goes down. Then Kerry quickens the pace and starts stroking harder. She knows he is close, as she can taste pre-cum flowing out of his cockhead already. She starts moaning as her excitement grows. She is really turned on by finally having his cock in her mouth after months of flirting. Now the only thing on her mind is wanting to taste this virgin's load and swallow it down.

It only takes a couple more minutes, before Stanley instinctively tightens his ass and pushes his hips forward. With a large groan, he explodes in her mouth. Stanley can feel the pulse of his cock, as there is a huge release of pressure. Kerry tries to swallow the first huge expulsion, but it is enormous. The second shot is even bigger and it overflows her mouth and drips down her hand. Kerry quickly tries to swallow again, but can't get it all down before the third shot fires into her mouth, causing her to choke.

Kerry pulls off of Stanley's cock and rocks back on her feet. Stanley quickly grabs his dick as it is set to explode again. The next cumshot hits Kerry in her face. Kerry quickly swallows what's left in her mouth and opens up for the next shot. The next one streaks across her face with some of it landing in her open mouth. Stanley panics a little and can't think of what to do, so he keeps his exploding cock aimed at Kerry. He feels a huge surge of pleasure with every stream of cum that fires from his cock.

The cumshots continue to come and they continue to hit Kerry in the face until finally Stanley aims his cock lower and starts shooting cum on her tits and chest. After more than a dozen shots, when the torrent finally stops, Stanley sees thick, gooey, white cum is covering Kerry's tanned face and body. Stanley also notices cum dripping from Kerry's chin onto her legs. He stands there in shock at what just happened. He considers that he just had his first real sexual experience. He wonders quickly if all of his experiences will be like this. Then he becomes overly aware that his sisters friend is sitting on the floor in a precarious situation as a result of this explosion.

Kerry finally catches her breath and remarks, "Holy shit Stanley. What the fuck?"

Stanley responds, "I don't know what happened. That was my first time. I didn't know."

"Well no shit. Apparently, you had years of cum backed up in there I guess. Don't you ever jerk off?"

"No actually. I'm sorry Kerry. I had no idea."

There is a notable pause where Kerry starts to wipe her face clean and pushes some cum into her mouth. Then she responds, "It's okay Stanley. It's not your fault. I seduced you. Your cum is delicious by the way."

Stanley affords a smile and then says, "Well, as awkward as this is, we need to clean up before someone comes in here and sees us like this."

"Uh. Yeah. Well. I need to go to the bathroom to clean myself up obviously. You blasted cum all over my face and body. Can you clean up the rest?"

"I'll take care of it."

Kerry grabs her bikini top and heads to the bathroom. Stanley can hear her turn on the shower as he reaches over to grab the towel he brought in. He urgently starts cleaning up. Lucky for him there isn't much to clean up since most of it landed on Kerry. Immediately after, he leaves the pool house before Kerry comes back out. He does not want to see her again just yet. He heads to his room as quickly as possible to contemplate what just happened.