Hyperspermia Pt. 01 Ch. 02

Story Info
Exploration - Stanley Learns the Hard Way He Has a Condition.
2.3k words
4.54
41.4k
28

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is module one, chapter two. This is going to be a novella of sorts. The intent is to have 3 modules total covering different times in our main characters life. While it is feasible to read any of these independently, this is a carryover story, so reading them in order is beneficial.

Module one, our main character is a senior in high school. He learns of his condition and figures out how to manage the changes in life that come with it. In chapter one, we introduce Stanley and he has his first real sexual experience. This is the continuation of the story.

Disclaimer: Nearly all chapters have some exposure to young/old, group sex, lesbian sex, swinging, and/or cum sharing, etc. Some of them have exposure to incest or relations with step family members, etc. If any of these things offend you, please move to another story.

*****

Stanley spent the rest of the day in his room away from everybody, especially Kerry. He was not sure what just happened or how he felt about it, but he certainly did not want to face her again until he had had a chance to process it.

The next morning, Stanley wakes up ready to hit the football field again. As he stands in front of the toilet relieving his bladder, he feels a pain emanating from his balls. It isn't that significant and he knows that he is running late, so he ignores it, gets dressed and runs out the door.

Stanley makes it through practice and the weight training that followed. But he is keenly aware that the pain in his balls is not only not going away, but seems to be getting worse. After a shower and some food, Stanley calls his dad. His dad and mom divorced 10 years ago, but he has always remained active in the lives of Stanley and his sisters. Stanley tells his dad that he has some guy things he wants to talk about. His dad tells him to come over.

Stanley comes in the front door and immediately heads to his dad's office. He shuts the door behind him; which indicates to his dad that it is a serious subject.

His dad starts, "Hey son. What's on your mind? It sounded important on the phone."

Stanley hesitates and then responds, "Dad, I have a bunch of pain coming from my balls."

"Okay. Did you get hit in football?"

"No dad. I woke up this way this morning. Let me tell you what happened."

Stanley proceeds to tell his dad about his adventure with Kerry and waking up this morning with pain in his balls. He continues by expressing that the pain has gotten worse as the day has progressed.

Stanley exclaims, "Do I have a VD dad? I mean, I've always been afraid of that. That is one of the reasons I have never had sex."

Stanley's dad looks a little perplexed. Then he says, "Son, your not likely to get a VD from oral sex. Let me call an expert that knows about things like this. Just hang tight."

Stanley's dad picks up the phone on his desk and dials a number. Stanley can only hear this side of the conversation, "Hey there. Yeah. I'm doing well thanks. Do you think you could drop by today? My son is here and is having an issue I want him to explain to you. Maybe you could help figure out what is going on. Yeah, it's one of those issues. Yes, bring your bag. See you soon. Bye."

Stanley's dad hangs up and tells him that the mystery of his aching balls will be solved later this afternoon. Stanley moves to the living room and turns on the tv to wait it out.

A few hours later, there is a ring at the door. Stanley's dad comes out of the office and answers the door. He soon comes back into the living room followed by a stunning brunette. Stanley stands up with a shocked look on his face. His dad introduces his attractive friend, "Son, this is Stacy Williams. She is a Urologist by trade and an expert at young men and their parts."

Stacy smiles and comes over and shakes Stanley's hand. They all sit down on the couches. Stanley and his dad sit next to each other and Stacy across from them.

Stacy kicks off the conversation, "So, Stanley. Tell me about what is going on and we'll see if we can't solve the riddle."

Stanley hesitates. Finally his dad jumps in, "Son. Don't be nervous. Stacy is a very good Urologist and a very good friend of the family. She can be trusted."

Reluctantly, Stanley repeats his tale of the last 24 hours for Stacy. And then restates his concerns for having a VD.

Stacy responds, "Stanley. I don't think you have a VD. It is very difficult to get a VD from oral sex. And in most cases, the symptoms would probably not be showing up in less than a day. Let me ask you a question. Has the pain this morning been getting worse as the day has progressed?"

Stanley shakes his head yes.

Stacy continues, "And you have never experienced this pain, even slightly, before you had an orgasm yesterday?"

Stanley shakes his head no. Stacy puts her hand to her mouth and taps her fingers on her lower lip as she considers the dilemma. She tells them to hold tight while she looks something up. She pulls out her computer and Stanley and his dad watch her tap away. After about 20 minutes of silence, she looks up and confirms with Stanley, "You said the volume of your orgasm seemed like a lot. Tell me how much it was."

Stanley hesitates again and looks at his dad. His dad nods telling him to go ahead. Stanley replies, "Well. Ma'am. It was a lot. I mean. I covered her face and most of her neck and breasts."

Stacy probes further, "Stanley, a man normally expels a certain amount of fluid with each orgasm. Some guys will leak out their semen. Some men will shoot out their semen. It sounds like you shot yours out, correct?"

Stanley shakes his head yes.

Stacy continues, "How far away were you from this young lady when you shot your semen on her?"

Stanley replies, "Well, the first part of it went right into her mouth while she was sucking me. Then she started to choke, so she rolled back onto her feet. I was maybe 2 or 3 feet away for the rest of it."

Stacy leans forward and asks, "And how many shots do you think you had total, in her mouth and on her body?"

Stanley looks at his dad again and then back at Stacy. Then he replies, "It was at least a dozen, probably more. Is that normal?"

Stacy answers, "No. Even for a first time or even if a guy has not ejaculated for a long time that would not be normal. But it supports a hypothesis I have. Stanley, are you interested in testing my hypothesis?"

Without knowing what he is agreeing to Stanley responds, "Yeah. Anything to get rid of this pain."

She looks at Stanley's dad and says, "Chris would you mind giving us some privacy. I'll come get you when we are finished."

Stanley's dad agrees and heads back to his office.

Stacy waits a moment and looks over to Stanley and asks him, "Stanley, do you trust that I am a good Urologist and that I would not proceed forward with something that I did not think was in the best interest of my patient?"

Stanley shakes his head affirmatively.

Stacy continues, "Will you go along with an experiment I'd like to perform? It will mostly confirm or completely eliminate a theory I have on what you are experiencing. Do you trust me? Will you play along?"

Stanley briefly pauses but shakes his head affirmatively again. Stacy stands up and asks Stanley to stand as well. When he does, she gets down on her knees and reaches up to pull his shorts down. He flinches and pulls away.

Stacy looks up at his eyes and says, "You said you were going to trust me."

He pulls his hands away and lets her take his shorts and underwear down. He is nervous standing there with his dick exposed to an older female he doesn't know.

She gasps a little as she sees his beautiful manhood that is 4-5 inches in length completely limp. She picks his manhood up and inspects his balls. She pokes and prods a little and asks questions about where it hurts. She starts massaging his balls and then looks up and asks him if the pain has changed at all.

Stanley shyly responds, "A little. Actually, I feel a little relief. But I'm really embarrassed Miss Williams."

Stacy smiles and replies, "First, I would be Mrs. Williams since I am married. Second, if I have your manhood in my hand, I would say we should be on a first name basis. Please call me Stacy."

Stacy starts stroking Stanley's cock slightly while maintaining her massage on his balls. His cock responds very quickly and starts getting erect. Soon it is completely hard and all 9+ inches are standing at eye level to Stacy as she continues to stroke it.

Stacy calmly comments, "You're hung like your father, although yours is a little more beautiful. How does that feel Stanley? How is the pain in your balls now on a scale of 1-5?

Stanley did not realize he was holding his breath. He expels the air and then has trouble answering, "The pain ... is maybe a 3 ... but there are other sensations ... that have come to the front... I'm not sure."

There is a pause and then Stanley continues, "Mrs. Williams. I'm sorry. Stacy. Uh. I feel a little uncomfortable with a married woman handling me like you are. I feel embarrassed that I have an erection. What is this experiment you are testing?"

Stacy responds, "Don't be embarrassed Stanley. I wanted you to get an erection. It is part of the experiment. I promise to tell you in a few minutes. Stay with me."

Stacy stops stroking his manhood and tells him not to move. She removes her blouse and her bra letting loose perfect C cup breasts. She also takes off her skirt leaving her in just a thong. Then she kneels back down on her knees and reaches back out and takes Stanley's erection in her right hand and starts stroking again. She leans forward and puts him deep in her mouth. The sensation of a Stacy's mouth on his cock makes him forget his anxiety and he leans his head back and lets go of a small moan.

Stacy continues to suck on his cock and stroke it gently with her right hand. Her pace matches that of her mouth. Her left hand starts squeezing and pinching her left breast and nipple. Stacy lets out a soft moan. Stanley continues to moan and enjoy this unexpected blowjob. All thoughts of being uncomfortable with an older woman he doesn't know leave his mind. Stacy soon tastes Stanley's precum seeping out of his tip. She knows he is getting close. She picks up the pace and starts stroking his cock harder.

Stanley lets out another gasp of air and says, "Stacy... I'm ... going... to ... burst..."

With a muffled voice Stacy responds, "Give it to me Stanley. Let it all go. Cum in my mouth."

Stanley bucks and groans one more time and pushes his hips forward. Stacy is ready. His first cumshot hits the back of Stacy's throat and she swallows instantly. The second shot has more volume and Stacy can't swallow all of it. Her cheeks fill up after the third shot. The fourth shot over flows her mouth. Cum dribbles out of the sides of her mouth onto her tits. She removes his cock and aims it toward her chest. As Stanley paints Stacy's tits with thick creamy cum, Stacy swallows what's left in her mouth. Then she puts her mouth back on his cock and starts swallowing more streams of warm jizz. When her mouth fills up again, she pulls back off and aims his firing hose at her tits once more. Several more shots continue to hit Stacy and roll down to her legs. When she sees the volume slow down, she puts her mouth back over his manhood and swallows the rest. When the torrent completely stops, she cleans up his manhood and tells him he can sit down.

Stanley shuffles over to the couch and crashes down in exhaustion. Stacy methodically cleans up her body with her fingers making sure every little bit of cum ends up in her mouth. Stanley can hear small moans come out of her as she does this. Finally, she is so clean; you'd never know anything happened. She stands up, tells Stanley not to move and heads to the bathroom. Stanley nods and decides he better get dressed as well.

Soon, Stacy returns completely dressed and cleaned up. Stanley's dad is trailing behind her. Chris sits next to his son and Stacy sits opposite them just like before.

After a brief moment to get settled, Stacy asks, "Stanley. How do you feel? What is the level of pain in your balls on a scale of 1-5?"

Stanley sits there for a moment and considers it. He cannot find any pain whatsoever.

Stanley responds, "I don't have any pain Mrs. Williams. I'm sorry. Stacy."

Stacy smiles as if she has solved a riddle, "I think my hypothesis is correct. But I need to do a little more research. And I need to see how Stanley responds to this over the next several hours."

Chris jumps in, "Are you going to tell us your hypothesis?"

Stacy smiles and answers, "Not yet. Let me get back to you tomorrow morning when I believe we can confirm or deny it."

Stanley and his dad look at each other and shrug as Stacy leaves the house with the hope of an answer to Stanley's dilemma.