Hypno Legs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel said, "I would like to watch if it doesn't bother you."

Jose replied again, "It's up to you, Mistress. You own us and you decide what we do."

"Jose, you sit down on that chair, and John you go make Jose feel as good as you can."

So I got on my knees in front of that handsome Hispanic, pulled off his shorts and underwear, and started licking his cock. I was very glad that this time also his dick was fragrant as before, smooth as before, and tasty just like the first time I sucked him. The big difference was this time I wasn't locked in a cage and I was able to touch him and rub him and enjoy him more.

Rachel told me that I was to make him cum in my mouth but that I was not allowed to cum myself. I nodded my agreement and kept sucking that gorgeous dick. The texture of his manhood, the fragrant aroma, the softness of that man's cock was almost too much for me to handle. I had no choice anymore and kept sucking until he exploded in my mouth over and over. It seemed like it was a quart of his semen that he gave me and I swallowed every bit of it. It was so tasty!

After I got up and made sure Jose was cleaned Rachel said to me, "Didn't I tell you I would make you gay?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied. "Thank you very much. I am glad you own me."

"Yes, I do. But there's still some unfinished business we must take care of. It concerns your $8 million estate for which you no longer have any use. I've taken over your body and your mind and now I want your money," Mistress Rachel calmly stated to me as she at on the sofa, legs slightly spread to ensure my subjugation.

"Yes, Mistress Rachel. What's mine is yours and what's yours is yours."

12