Hypno Project Ch. 08

Story Info
Will Nick find out?
7.8k words
4.86
4.1k
13

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 05/25/2024
Created 01/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy´s POV

It was around 10AM when I opened my eyes. I think I got home at around 2AM and found Nick already asleep. After he left the party I really didn't have much fun. I kept thinking about him and his panic attack. Maybe I over did it with the suggestions. So, I was gonna make sure that didn't happen again. Ian though was a fucking problem. When I returned with the water, they were gone.

I heard Nick starting to wake up, as I kept thinking about what my next move was going to be.

"Hey!" I said to Nick.

"Oh, hi." He replied.

"How are you feeling? You were really upset yesterday at the party."

"Yeah... I- I got overwhelmed that's all. I´m fine now.

I actually told Ian I was gonna go meet him first thing in the morning so I-"

"Wait! What is so important?"

"Nothing, I-"

"Sleep."

Nick´s whole body went numb.

"Nick, what happened after you and Ian left the party?"

"We went to his dorm."

"And..."

"He fucked me."

"What?!"

"I asked him to. My itch was killing me."

Ian took fucking advantage of Nick. I needed to make sure that doesn't happen again.

"Ok Nick, first of all, from now on, your itch will only come when you see my hard cock. But this time, you won´t be able to resist it. It´ll... hypnotize you." I giggled.

"Plus, you will be able to get hard again. I think you´ve had enough of that.

But that will come with a price. Whenever I say the word "hard" you´ll start to precum, like a lot. You won´t be able to stop it. Understood?

"Your cock will make my hole itch. Whenever you say "hard" I will precum a lot.

"Also, and this is very important: You no longer like hanging out with Ian. You´ve lost all kind of interest in him. Understood?

"I no longer like Ian."

"Great! When I snap my fingers you´ll wake up, not remembering being hypnotized."

I snapped my fingers and Nick woke up.

.........................................................

Nick´s POV

When I woke up, Tommy was still asleep. I barely slept thinking of the tapes. After a few minutes of wondering, Ian texted me.

"Hey, you up?"

"Yeah, just woke up."

"Ok, come to my dorm. We need to play these tapes, dude."

He was right, I needed to listen to those tapes. Whatever they said, they could be the key of finding out if Tommy actually did something to me. I was about to get out of bed, when I heard Tommy starting to wake up. I turned to face the wall, so he wouldn´t notice I was awake. For some reason, I was genuinely scared of what he might say or do to me. I needed to get to Ian quickly.

"Hey!" Tommy said as soon as he saw me awaken.

"Oh, hi."

"How are you feeling? You were really upset yesterday at the party."

"Yeah... I- I got overwhelmed that's all. I´m fine now.

I actually told Ian I was gonna go meet him first thing in the morning so I-"

"Wait! What is so important?" Tommy cut me off.

"Nothing, I-"

"Sleep."

.........................................................

Where did you say you were going?" Tommy asked me.

I... didn´t know, actually. Why was I up already? It was a Saturday.

"I... don´t know haha. I kind of lost track of time."

"I think you said something about going to the gym?"

"Did I?"

"Yeah!"

"Ok, then. Yeah. I think I will."

"I actually wanted to know if I could come with you." Tommy asked me shyly.

I smiled "Wait seriously?"

"Yeah, I´ll give it a try."

"That´s so cool, Tommy! Ok let´s get changed and we´ll go."

I was actually very excited. Tommy is usually the smart one but now that he´s going into unknown territory I´ll be able to teach him everything.

We both changed into some shorts and a t-shirt. I grabbed my phone and saw a message from Ian.

Ian? Why was he texting me?

"Fuck off." I said under my breath, as I locked my phone.

"Are you ready?" Tommy said.

"Aw look at you all sporty." I said, giving him a hug. "You look so cute like that."

"Okay, okay, let's go". Tommy replied, blushing.

We closed the door and started walking down the hall, when suddenly I see Ian running towards us.

"What the fuck, Nick I´ve been texting you all morning."

"Yeah, I know."

"So..."

"So, what?"

"We were supposed to meet to discuss something..." Ian said to me, then glancing at Tommy.

"Look, I´m going to the gym. Plus, I don't wanna talk to you."

"What? Why not?"

"I just don't. Leave us alone." I said, grabbing Tommy´s hand.

Ian looked down at our hands and pinned Tommy on the wall.

"What did you fucking do?"

"Hey! What the fuck, leave him alone!" I yelled at him, punching him straight on the face, making him loose balance and drop to the floor.

"Are you ok?" I asked Tommy, as he nodded.

"I don´t know what´s your fucking problem, but stop texting me, don´t look for me, just fuck off.

And don´t ever lay a hand on Tommy again or I´ll fucking kill you."

I grabbed Tommy by the hand again, and kept walking, leaving Ian behind. What was his fucking problem?

.........................................................

We finally got to the gym. Luckily it was empty. I mean, it was very early. This could be good for Tommy, though. It´ll keep him calmer without many people around.

"So where do we start?" Tommy asked me.

"Let´s start with some cardio." I replied.

We walked towards the treadmills, and explained everything to Tommy. I think he eventually got it, so we started.

"Sorry about earlier. I don't know what his deal his." I looked to Tommy while still jogging.

"It´s ok, it´s not your fault. Don't worry."

He was right. I actually don´t understand why he did it. I... I think we used to be friends. I don't like him though. He´s... too problematic. And he hurt Tommy. I wouldn't allow that.

"How are you doing, little guy? Tired already?"

"Nah, not at all. This isn´t hard."

I suddenly felt a tingling sensation in my dick. It... holy shit. I was getting hard. One part of me was relieved, caused I hadn't had an erection in days. The other side of me though was terrified, because I was wearing really tight grey shorts. But whatever, it´ll go down eventually.

I kept running on the treadmill, my bulge slowly growing bigger, rubbing inside my pants as my whole body moved.

What the fuck? I could feel my tip starting to ooze precum. I started to get nervous. I could feel myself starting to sweat more, mostly because of the jogging, but also because of my leaking growing crotch.

My cock was at full mast already, tenting up my pants. I could feel my shaft pulsating as it produced more and more precum, creating a wet spot on my shorts. I looked to Tommy, who seemed not to notice my crotch. I looked down at my myself. My shirt was almost drenched in sweat. I could see my tits bounce as I jogged, which turned me more even more.

At that point I had so much precum, it started to lubricated my whole shaft. As I kept running, my dick started to rub against my underwear, jerking my cock with all the precum I've produced. My cock started to feel so fucking good I tried to grab onto the sides of the treadmill, trying not to lose balance.

A soft moan escaped my mouth, which caught Tommy´s attention.

"Hey, you ok? Don´t tell me you´re tired already." he said, teasingly.

"Um I- I am actually. I feel weird. Sorry."

"Oh. It´s ok. Should we call it a day then?"

"Yeah... I think so."

"No problem. Should we uh... should we take a shower?"

"Yeah I think that's a good idea. C´mon let's get going."

"Wait. Why don´t we shower here?"

"Here?"

"Yeah. There are showers, right?"

"I mean, yeah, but... I don't usually shower here."

"Why n-" Tommy stopped himself. "Oh... right haha. Um just this one time though. I´ve never used them."

"Sure, if you say so."

We headed to the showers at the end of the hall. I had a weird feeling showering here. I don't know why. But I needed to get rid of these shorts and clean myself. Hopefully a cold shower will help my boner go down.

The showers were all empty luckily, so it was just Tommy and me. I felt my underwear soaked in my precum, and my boner started to swell so much, it hurt just standing. We both started undressing while the water was running.

I started with my shirt, revealing my sweaty body. I tried to contain my groan when I tried to take off my pants, rubbing my dick. The moment I took my pants off I gasped as I saw not only a spot, a massive patch of precum at the front of my underwear, trailing down my leg.

"Shit..." I said under my breath.

"Everything ok?" Tommy asked.

I turned to look the other way instantly and said "Y-yeah."

I took off my underwear, which revealed my growing hard on, soaked in precum. I tried not to look back, trying to hide my shaft from Tommy. I let the cold-water wash over my body, sending shivers down my spine. Tommy on the other side, was showering with steam hot water. I couldn´t resist to take a glance at Tommy´s body.

He had small shoulders and big pink nipples. His chest was smooth and hairless, trailing down to that little waist that drove me crazy. His soft dick was clean shaven, as well as his long legs. He then turned away, making me gasp as I look down at his bubble butt. Fuck, he was perfect.

Suddenly I moan as I felt a glob of precum ooze out of my head, trailing down my balls. The cold shower wasn't working, in fact, having Tommy naked next to me was making me harder and wetter.

I quickly realized Tommy had turned around again, as he looked at me, then down at my throbbing dick.

"Woah, Nick. You´re... hard."

The moment Nick finished his sentence I moaned and groan as a literal stream of precum shot out of my dick. At first, I thought I was peeing, then thought I was cumming, but came to realize I was literally shooting gallons of precum.

"Uhh Tommy sorry, I I- don't know what's wrong with me. I- I can't help it."

"It´s ok Nick. I know what you need."

"You do?"

"Yes." Tommy replied, as he lowered himself to my warm dick. I could feel the heat of his mouth gracing my shaft. Tommy lowered himself as he began drinking my precum that kept drooling off my head. He was fucking thirsty for it.

"You want me to suck you, Nick?"

"Mhm..." I moaned.

Tommy grinned, as I first felt his tongue trail up on my dick, from my balls to my head. I was in heaven. My body kept shivering while Tommy´s tongue teased my cock. He finally stopped teasing me, as he swallowed all of my meat down his throat. I could feel myself still oozing precum down his throat, which made me throw my head back in pleasure. My legs grew weak as Tommy worked on my cock.

I knew we were in public showers, which meant anyone could come inside anytime. But for some reason I didn't care. In fact, it made me hornier.

"Fuck yeah, look at this massive cock. You´re so fucking hard for me aren´t you?"

"Yesssuhhhh fuck me..." I whimpered as I squirted ropes of precum into Tommy´s mouth which he swallowed immediately. I don't know how but I kept producing so much fucking precum, and I loved it. I loved how wet and slippery my shaft felt. Fuck it was too much.

"Make me leak more Tommy, fuck it feels amazing."

"Yeah?"

I nodded as I kept fucking Tommy´s face.

He took my angry dick out of his mouth and pointed it towards my sweaty chest.

"Spray yourself with this hard dick of yours, Nick."

Suddenly my legs tensed and my eyes went cross-eyed as I basically peed precum all over my chest and abs. Ropes of pleasure escaped my cock and bathed my entire body.

"Mmmm fuck Tommy I loved that."

"Don't let it go to waste. Rub it all over yourself. I wanna see your body glisten."

I did as he said, as I spread my precum all over my muscles. I even started playing with my nipples with my precum, making me gasped in pleasure. I looked down at my body, and it looked fucking hot. My tits bigger than ever and my abs contouring down my stomach. And of course, Tommy swallowing my big cock was the cherry on top.

All of these thoughts got me closer to orgasm, and eventually came inside of Tommy´s mouth, without warning. I knew he enjoyed swallowing my seed, though.

"Fuck, thank you, Tommy. I needed that so fucking bad."

"I know baby.

"Ok let´s get going before someone-"

"Woah, Tommy..." I interrupted him, as I lowered my eyes towards him. "You... you´re so hard."

"What? Oh, yeah, don't worry about it."

"But... you´re so big and... fuck I think I need it inside me, Tommy." I said, unable to get my eyes off of Tommy´s hard on.

I also felt my itch growing inside my asshole, pressing against my prostate. I needed something inside me. Now.

"Please, Tommy."

.........................................................

Tommy´s POV

Fuck, I had forgot about this command. Nick´s now hypnotized by my hardon.

"Let´s get to our room first, okay?"

"No, Tommy! I need it now. Come on. Don't you want this ass?" Nick said, as he spread his cheeks, revealing his pink hairy hole.

Fuck... it looks so fucking hot. But anyone could come here any minute. We got lucky with the blowjob, but it´s getting late.

I was about to refuse, then I heard Nick´s soft moans, as he started fingering himself. He was turned into a total slut. I saw his hole pulsating begging to be filled.

Fuck it. I couldn´t say no to that.

I let the water run again, to make it less noisy, as I started jerking off. Nick´s hole was already positioned for me, waiting for my hard dick.

"You want this dick don´t you?"

"Yesss, please Tommy please!"

I positioned my cock onto Nick´s pink hole. I spit on my hand, covering my cock and Nick´s hole. I heard him moan as I rubbed my fingers around his ring.

I finally started pushing inside Nick. His hole was tighter than ever. His grip made my dick choke, as his hole swallowed my dick instantly.

"Fuck... Nick your hole feels so fucking good." I moaned as I kept going deeper inside him.

"I told you, little guy. You don´t wanna say no to my hole. Now fuck me hard, please! I need my prostate milked."

With Nick´s greenlight, I started fucking him hard and fast. I heard his moans of pleasure fill the entire shower room. The feelings were too intense, I didn't even care if someone showed up. All of my senses were focused on Nick´s ass, and how good he made my cock feel.

"Fuck me, that´s the spot. Keep going, please." Nick moaned.

Nick´s ass was too much, I started to see stars. My legs got weak as I kept pumping my dick in and out of his hole. Nick was basically laying on the floor, ass up just for me. He didn´t care about himself. He just wanted release, like a real cumslut. I loved it.

"Mmmm Tommy I´m close."

"Me too." I replied.

I felt my dick warming up and throbbing even more inside of Nick. He shot his load first on the shower floor. He moaned and begged as he shot his second load of the day, which was a lot, considering he came just a few minutes ago. Then it was my turn. I threw my head back as I felt rope after rope of warm cum filled Nick´s insides, milking his prostate just like he begged me to.

"You liked that?" I asked Nick, as he tried scooping his cum off the floor.

"I did. Thank you, Tommy."

"Good."

"Sorry I was so persistent about it, though. I don´t know what came over me."

"Don´t worry about it. Let´s actually go now. I can hear people outside."

.........................................................

We rinsed off the rest of cum off and decided it was time to leave.

"Hey, I actually have to pay for the gym subscription."

"I can wait for you if you want."

"Nah, I don't wanna bore you. I´ll catch you in our room."

I agreed and left the gym.

The last hour with him was crazy, I actually was considering coming to the gym more often. I kept thinking of all the fun we could have. Unfortunately, I was awakened from my daydream when Ian stopped me in the middle of the hall.

"We need to talk." Ian said

"About? You heard Nick we don't wanna have anything to do with you."

"Yeah no shit, you hypnotized him."

How the fuck did he know?

"I- I don´t know what you´re talking about."

"Cut the shit, Tommy. I know what you did. You´re making Nick gay for you."

"You don´t have any prove. Besides, he´ll never believe you."

"I don't need him to believe me. I just need you to stop. Get him out of whatever mind game you have him trapped in."

"Fuck you. You´re just jealous he likes me more than you."

"Ok fuck this." Ian suddenly took out his phone and started playing a video. "If you don´t unhypnotized Nick, I´ll post this video of you fucking Nick in the showers.

"You guys are fucking stupid by the way. In the public showers? Really?"

"What the fuck you recorded us?!"

"Yeah. So, are you gonna do it?"

I stayed in silence for a minute. Ian was beginning to be a pain in the ass. Not only he was messing with us, but he also had recorded us in secret. Perv.

"You know what. Post it. I don't give a fuck.

"I know you won´t, though, will you?"

"Oh, I fucking will."

"Really? Think about it. There´s me in the video. Yes. But there´s also Nick. You post that and his life will be ruined. Plus, he´s taking the spotlight, honestly. Look at him moan like the slut that he is.

"Can you actually send it to me? It´s kinda hot..." I laughed.

"Fuck you. This isn´t over." Ian said as he locked his phone and walked away.

I don't know how Ian found out about the hypnosis, but he wasn´t gonna be a problem anymore. He had nothing on me. Nick was clueless about the whole situation and it´ll stay that way.

.........................................................

Ian´s POV

I rolled in bed over and over. My head hurt so fucking much I could barely think. I thought I could blackmail Tommy into unhypnotizing Nick, but he didn't give a fuck about the video. I mean, he was right. The video had the power to ruin Tommy, but also Nick, and I wouldn´t do that to him.

Fuck, I missed Nick. Tommy basically brainwashed him into hating me or some shit. Nick and I became friends not so long ago. We met at the gym. I remember the first time we talked. He was bench pressing on the other side of the room. I couldn´t get my eyes off of him. I mean, he´s fucking hot. Looking at those muscles up and down, and those soft grunts he kept making, was too much for me. I eventually decided to go and say hi. He was actually really nice and had a great personality, which made him hotter.

Eventually I realized he was straight and I respected that. I never had a crush on him or anything, I´m fine just being friends. But I can´t deny he turns me on very much. His whole body is mesmerizing. So, when he told me he was having these gay thoughts about Tommy, I thought that was my chance. Fuck, that day we jerked off together was so fucking hot. I was in heaven, not only was he huge, but he also came so fucking much.

But now, looking back, I feel bad. That wasn´t really him. I´ve listened to the tapes actually. Not all of them, but most. Tommy´s fucking crazy. He keeps like these diaries of all the shit he has suggested Nick into. Now my friend was gone. All I got of him is this stupid video.

I unlocked my phone and looked at the video in pause.

"Fuck... Nick´s ass is huge." I said to myself.

I unconsciously started playing the video. I could see Nick bending down on the floor, ass up, water splashing on his back. He looked like a total slut.

I could feel my underwear tighten around my shaft, as it grew bigger. No way this shit was turning me on.

My hand dropped to my crotch, as I started rubbing my hardon through my pants. My eyes were glued to the video, Nick´s moans driving me crazy.

"Fuck it." I groaned, as I unbuttoned my pants and dropped my underwear. My hard cock flopped out onto my hard stomach, leaving a trail of precum that travelled onto my pubes.

I raised the volume a little bit more, just enough so I can hear all the sloppy noises clearly. Thank god I had no roommate.