Hypno Slaves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to fill them in on a story on what had happened the last 3 hours, that we got to talking and then decided to play a game of monopoly.

Finally, with everything in place, I snapped my fingers to bring them both out of their trance and we "continued" playing the game for a while longer. That's when I said it was getting late and it would be better if we just called it a night.

Amy and Jill agreed and we thanked Jill for the hospitality and made our way to Amy's apartment. Both of us were yawning as we climbed the stairs with minimal conversation. As we were walking down the corridor leading to Amy's apartment, Amy said, "That was fun. To be honest, I didn't think I would enjoy it that much."

I asked, "Why not? She's quite sweet and obviously a good friend of yours."

"Yes, she's a food friend," she said as she grabbed my arm and pulled me closer, "I was kind of afraid you'd fall for her, given she's got the assets!"

I laughed a very genuine laugh and said, "Well, she's okay, but not too great. Of course, she's got big boobs and a big ass, she's quite sweet, but I think she's got a one track mind. She's not too knowledgeable and conversations get boring with her after a while. That's not the case with you honey."

"Don't guys just care about boobs, asses and sex?"

"Well, not guys who are in love with beautiful, smart and sexy girls like you."

"Shut up you!" and she squeezed my arm against her chest as we approached her apartment door.

And that ends the story. To tie up a few loose ends, I did a few experiments in trying to understand what went wrong that night and came up with an answer. When you hypnotize someone and don't give clear instructions, they fill up the gap in understanding with their own pre-conceived notions about what you tell them about.

Jill filled up the character role based on her understanding of the a "mean dominating amazon" which caused her to behave that way. An Amy filled up the role based on her understanding of a "slave" which was why she refused to talk to me in the shower. It taught me the importance of programming slaves properly and always make sure your exit call is a lot easier - I use a catch phrase these days instead of slapping the person twice. I also keep backup exit calls to get out of tight situations if I'm gagged and/or bound. Maybe I'll talk about it in a future story.

As for why Jill was partial to Amy in kissing and making out, I found out (in another episode with Jill) that she's bisexual but prefers girls to guys! Go figure! With a body and face like that, she could have any man she wanted. That cleared up the last bit.

Well, that's it for now. I do hope you liked it and hopefully, I'll get some time between my "sexy times" to write more about my exploits. But until I do, have fun and thanks for reading!

12