Hypno-Tryst Ch. 03

Story Info
One situation resolved; another appears.
7.1k words
4.56
30.3k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 03/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hatsuda
Hatsuda
198 Followers

This is the 3rd chapter of a story between an inevitable encounter between Russ Comer, a free-lance author and technical writer, and his next door neighbor Linda. To fully appreciate the flow of this story, I recommend reading the 1st two Chapters of "Hypno-Tryst."

As always, I take full blame for all errors and omissions in it's content...

*

Since I'd been entranced (literally) by my next door neighbor for the past couple of weeks, against my will, I'd been trying to put together a plan to turn the tables on her, and regain some sense of dignity for myself. My good friend Lennie, who now practiced the 'dark art' of psychiatry in some clinic uptown, had been so kind as to give me considerable information on the parts and processes of hypnotism along with a light contraption of dubious value. I left him thinking that I was working on a writing project for a client, but readers of this story know better.

After my latest humiliation, I spent the rest of the evening, well into the early morning hours doing research on the package that Lennie had passed on to me, and I was beginning to feel like I'd gotten a 'pig in a poke.' The process of inducing hypnosis on any subject by having them observe a series of flashing lights had been largely discredited, despite occasional reports of young adolescents tripping out on certain animations that displayed a calliope of flashing colors.

Waking up early the next morning, I made it a mission to find out all I could about the 'system' that Lennie had loaned me. I already knew my way around all the internet search engines because of the nature of my work, and I used this knowledge to find out everything that had ever been printed online about hypnosis.

Much of what I discovered was pure crap, but I slowly began to discover more obscure algorithms of rhythmic flashing lights that were purported to induce a form of 'instant' hypnotic induction. The major problem I had was time, and the lack of a suitable laboratory to test them in. I began to scour the internet more thoroughly than I'd ever done before, and I finally began to find a preponderance of evidence pointing to one particular system of subtle flashing lights, demonstrating a nearly 88% success rate in suitable subjects.

By the time I'd absorbed the content of this obscure but in-depth article on the 'instant induction' technique, it was very late into Thursday night, and I had little time to set up the system on my flat screen for my 'guest' the following evening. I was getting a bit groggy by the time I'd programmed the new algorithm into the device that Lennie had given me, and hooked it up to my entertainment system. I'd just managed to test the on/off switch before I had to give it up and go to sleep. I didn't have a great deal of confidence in my research, or my handiwork, but it was the best I could do in the time I had left.

Waking up late that Friday, I found myself unable to concentrate on anything but the drama that would unfold late that afternoon, when Linda would be coming by to view her program on my TV. I also could not erase the images of her manipulation of me and my body the previous Wednesday night. The sight of her smooth, white, silky breasts; and the feel of my cock pushing up between them was blinding me to anything I'd planned on accomplishing today, and her scent was still lingering throughout my house, keeping my cock on high alert!

Thinking about what I might be doing later that evening, I refrained from the incredible urge I had to masturbate to those images. But that effort was beginning to take its toll on me by the time that Linda knocked on my door that afternoon. I could barely control my emotions when I opened the door and let her into my house.

As usual she was wearing a very brief pair of denim shorts, and a short-sleeved blouse which she had left unbuttoned at the bottom, and tied just beneath her breasts. It was easy to imagine that she had no bra on under the blouse. I was too quickly finding myself coming under her influence again, and we had yet to approach the 'battle-ground.'

Sweaty hands, erect cock, (carefully concealed under my shorts), and the realization that I was crossing a very dangerous line that afternoon was beginning to make me a bit fearful of what I was planning for that night.

Figuring that I had nothing further to lose, I left Linda on the usual sofa in front of the TV, and retired to my den. I was determined however, not to enter the entertainment area until I was certain that her program had finished, and that the induction program had ample time to do its work with her; if in fact it did work. Certainly, if it didn't, I'd be subjected to the same rather humiliating sexual gymnastics as her previous visits had imposed upon me. Nonetheless, I spent an incredibly long time in my den that evening, sporting an almost painful boner.

Eventually, gathering my courage about me, I quietly approached the entertainment area to see if my scheme had actually worked, or if Linda had completed her TV show and departed. Peeking carefully through the doorway, I saw her sitting upright on the couch, apparently still watching the television, although her program had finished nearly an hour before.

Softly stepping closer to the couch, I noticed that she seemed to be looking 'through' the screen, rather than at it. My heart began to pound in my chest, and I was suddenly aware of my heartbeat in my temples as I moved closer to her. The lights were still softly blinking out the series of rhythmic pulses that I'd programmed, so the first thing I did was to turn the system off. As instructed by the brochure included with the system, I immediately addressed her by name, and instructed her to focus her entire consciousness on my voice, and only my voice. At the sound of my voice, she turned her head towards me, and softly answered, 'Yes...'

Watching her respond to my directions, I became encouraged to take things to the next stage. I instructed her to stand and face me, arms at her side, so I could closely examine her face to make sure that she wasn't pulling some kind of scam on me.

Standing before me now, I had to marvel at her clean, simple beauty. I almost forgot the incredible 'captivating' episodes that she had involved me in these past several days. Soft blonde hair, bright blue eyes, flawless skin, full sensual lips, perfectly proportioned body and that soft, sensual scent that I'd come to associate with her presence, gave me even more reason to envy the thug to whom she was married.

But, I quickly remembered, it was she that had crossed the line when she invaded my solitude and toyed with my sexual emotions! If things went as I now imagined they might, my payback would be total and quite enjoyable, if not for her, certainly for me.

Moving around her figure I took in every detail of her body that I could, leaning in briefly at her back to inhale the scent of her at the crook of her neck. As I did so, she sighed briefly, and I observed goose-bumps rising on the upper part of her arm. The effect this was having on me was getting a bit intense, and I knew that I had to do something soon to relieve the pressure that was building up in my groin.

Assuring her with my voice that I was her friend, master and guardian, I suggested to her that she might be a bit overdressed for the high temperature in the room, and that I'd help her get more comfortable. To that suggestion she simply replied, "Yes...thank you..."

Carefully, not having had any real experience in hypnosis or induction, I reached out and began unbuttoning her blouse, expecting her to lash out at me any moment, exposing my stupidity to my shame. But surprisingly, nothing happened. As I continued to unbutton her blouse, she remained absolutely calm and composed, watching my face with intent confidence. Finally, untying the knot beneath her breasts, I opened the blouse to my view. I sucked in my breath, despite having seen her breasts before, as once again I was presented with these flawless tits, remembering her ordering me to slide my cock between them until I came just days before.

I reached out to fondle them, weighing each one in my hands, finally taking her nipples between thumb and forefingers, twisting them slightly until she trembled. My cock was still stiff as an iron pole and demanding more attention that I'd been giving it 'til now.

Bending over slightly, I took her right nipple in my mouth and began sucking on it, exacting a satisfying moan from Linda. Continuing my exploration, I licked my way across her chest to her left nipple, sucking on that one as well, and then nibbling on it until she once again moaned. Having her under my control was beginning to become intoxicating to me, and I wanted this to last as long as possible.

Stepping back from her, I reached down to unbutton her denim shorts. Once I'd done that without protest, I slowly slid them over her hips, and down to her ankles. Again stepping back, I had to admire the sight before me. Now half-naked, her beautiful tits topped an equally shapely and beautiful set of smooth, long legs, ending in the sweet delta between them, covered now only by a powder blue thong that revealed, rather than concealed the treasure beneath. Moving closer to her, I hooked my fingers into the strings on each side of her hips, and slid the thong down to her ankles as well.

On one knee, I was now at face level with her neatly trimmed pubic hair, which did not quite cover the lips of her pussy. A natural blond, I chuckled to myself. Absolutely lovely! I noted that her pussy lips were slightly swollen, and already quite damp with her juices. Inhaling deeply, I caught the subtle musky scent of her treasure, which coupled with the now familiar scent of her perfume was having an intense effect on me.

Emboldened by her lack of protest, I stood up once more and moved behind her, beginning to slowly caress her neck and shoulders with my hands, then replacing them with my lips, nibbling her earlobes and along the crook of her neck. Moving my hands slowly down the sides of her arms, I gently massaged her limbs, sliding down to her fingertips. Then, drawing my hands back up her sides, and then to her tits, I began massaging her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers once again. I loved the sound of her moaning beneath my hands, and I wanted to hear her again.

My cock was beginning to ache now with a need for release that wasn't going to be denied much longer. Thinking back over the past episodes where Linda had her way with me, I figured that my quickest 'request performance' would have to be a complete and thorough blow-job, this time under my direction, not hers.

To set the scene for a long run, I kept suggesting to her that the sound of my voice would cause her to become sexually aroused, and that the more she heard my voice, the more aroused she'd become. By now she was already fidgeting and squirming in what I suspected was a response to the sound of my voice. This, I thought, would be the real test as to whether she was indeed under my control or not.

As an afterthought, I told her that she'd remember everything that happened to her this evening. I wanted her to know that I'd gotten even for her little sneaky mind-control scheming this past week or so.

Instructing her to kneel in front of me, I simply told her to take off my shorts, and my boxers. She immediately reached up and unbuttoned my shorts, allowing them to fall to the floor and with a little effort, she'd wrestled my boxers over my very erect cock, allowing them to drop to the floor as well.

When she had finished, she was looking directly at my cock, which was pointed directly between her eyes. I noticed that she had a small frown on her face as she looked at my cock, so I gently pulled her face towards my groin, and as she neared it she automatically opened her mouth and engulfed my dick entirely.

To be quite honest, the warm, wet feel of her mouth around my cock nearly popped my nut right there on the spot, and I really had to dig in with major will power when she began to softly suck while working her tongue along my cock shaft. She then began massaging my balls at the same time, making it almost impossible for me to hold out much longer.

Without warning, my balls tightened, and I began to spew heavy shots of cum into her beautiful mouth. Unlike those times where she had directed my cock at her chest, she kept on sucking and swallowing until I was completely exhausted. Finally I had to pull her mouth off my cock, because the tip was getting a bit too sensitive from the friction. A good feeling, but I wanted this night to last, especially for me.

My knees a little weak, the pressure gone for the time being, I stood there for a moment wondering what I should do next. Suddenly, I felt a little like the neighborhood dog, chasing cars every day; finally catching one, then wondering what the hell to do with it.. I hadn't really given much thought as to what I would do if this goofy setup actually worked!

I had one of the loveliest women I'd ever met in my house, apparently under my complete control, and stark ass naked, and I hadn't put together a plan as to what to do to her; or with her. I'd gotten my most immediate need taken care of, but she had managed through the past week and a half, to get almost completely under my skin!

The house looked bare without her, and even then it smelled like her. I'd waited anxiously for her to show up on her show nights, and now I was beginning to wonder what my life would be like if she didn't drop by anymore. I was beginning to think that she'd hypnotized me into more than just a few sexual escapades. Dammit!

As I stood there, admiring her beauty, a plan began to form in my mind. While I seemed uncertain where I needed to go with this whole situation, she always seemed to know exactly what it was she wanted to do. Also, there was that odd comment that she'd made to me the last time she had me in her power. She'd told me, just before she left that night; that she loved me, more than I'd ever known! What was the deal with that?

I needed answers now, as much as I sensed I needed her in my life from this time on. I imagined the obstacles I might have to overcome to get her, but... Wait a minute! Answers! This would be an ideal opportunity to get some straight answers from this woman!

Warming up to my task, I instructed Linda to always reply to any questions put to her by me with the absolute truth. "Do you understand this instruction?" I asked. "Yes," she replied. "The truth to any questions from you..." she continued. Satisfied that I'd probably get the answers that I wanted from her, I began.

"How did you ever manage to come into my life and get control of me?" I asked. As I finished this question, I noticed that she was squirming around, and displaying a nice rosy blush across her face and upper chest. Ahhh... I thought. I'd given her instructions to get horny at the sound of my voice. Heh! Ok, Ok... SHE might be a bit of a sadist, but I had more earthy, urgent and directly pleasurable things on my mind, so I cancelled that command with some regret.

Once again, Linda wrinkled her brows into a little frown, and after a moment began to answer the question. "My boss accidentally gave me the induction word that he used years ago to put you into a hypnotic state, so I decided that I had nothing to lose if I could somehow manage to get your attention by using it."

Induction word? Hypnotic state? Her boss? I was even more confused than ever. I didn't even know she had a job, figuring that she was pretty much a 'trophy wife' for her asshole husband. I had to know more. Hampering my curiosity was the real world fact that I'd been sitting on the edge of the sofa, staring directly at the soft, damp triangle of her sex. Despite this distraction, and the fact that my cock had decided that it was time to pay attention to the sights before me, I had to ask her, "Just who is your boss, anyhow?"

Her face lit up, and she said, "Dr. Lennie Boothe, of course. Almost one year now." Things were taking a bit of a scary turn now, I decided. Lennie? Gimme a break! Taking a next cautious step, I asked, "How did you meet Lennie?"

Still smiling, Linda said, "I had to attend a 'marriage counseling' session with him just before Fred and I divorced, but Fred never showed up. He skipped off with his secretary to parts unknown. Once Dr. Boothe found out that I had a degree in Clinical Psychology, he hired me to fill a vacant position in his clinic, just about a year ago."

This was becoming more and more interesting, I thought. So Linda was single, had been for some time, and working for Lennie as a Clinical Psychologist. But I was still puzzled by the 'induction word,' and why she'd lied to me when she finagled her way into my home that first afternoon. I needed to get those answers quickly, because my body was already betraying my logic, becoming hard and erect in those places that defied my control.

"Linda, just what is this 'induction word' stuff that you were talking about?" I asked. "And why did you lie to me about your husband not allowing you to watch your special program online when you came to my house the first time?"

"One day," she continued, " Dr. Boothe was explaining to me the different phases of hypnotic induction in therapy, and brought your college experience up as an example. He told me that he'd prepared you for an induction experience in a small frat group years ago, and while the induction had worked, you reacted so strongly against any idea of losing control that he gave you a post-hypnotic suggestion that the session was a failure, and swore the other two frat members to secrecy. During that explanation, he inadvertently mentioned the induction word to me."

She went on, "I lied about my husband forbidding me to watch my favorite program because I hadn't communicated with you in so long, I wasn't sure of how to get into your confidence again without suspicion. I figured the least risky method would be to appeal to your sense of chivalry, and once I'd gotten into your refuge, take things from there."

While these explanations were interesting, my cock was beginning to ache once more for the possession of her flesh. I had been sitting there gazing idly at her golden-triangle, now damp with her juices, and smelling that sweet scent of her arousal during all this time, and my cock had become impatient with my delay. I simply had to taste her, feel her, and to enjoy as much of her as possible, just in case this was my last opportunity to take advantage of her gorgeous charms!

But, before I did that, I had to make sure that she wouldn't be able to again put me in a state of helplessness, so I gave her my most important post-hypnotic command. I couldn't ask her what the induction word was, because I wasn't sure what my response would be once I heard it, so I simply told her that she would never be able to speak the word in my presence again. I made up my mind to have Lennie erase the word from my mind at the first opportunity. Mostly because there were a couple others who knew it, and I could never tell when I might run into them again.

Standing, I picked Linda up in my arms, and walked to my bedroom just down the hall a bit, and gently lay her on my bed. Removing my shirt, I got onto the bed next to her and began the process of kissing my way down her body, relishing every part of her I could reach. Nibbling on her hardened nipples again elicited the moans and groans from her that so entranced me earlier. Moving slowly down her belly, stopping briefly to dip my tongue into her navel, I then quickly moved my lips down into my ultimate goal.

Inhaling deeply, I slowly slid my tongue from the bottom of her pussy to the top, flicking the tip across her clit. I heard a satisfying squeal as her hips bucked up into my face, and a deeper groan as I sunk my tongue as deeply as I could into her very juicy pussy! As I savored the taste and heady aroma of her aroused passion I sought to reach every spot reachable between the crack of her ass to the top of her cunt! I was in sexual heaven!

Hatsuda
Hatsuda
198 Followers
12