Hypno-Video Ch. 01

Story Info
Friend hooks him up with a powerful DVD.
10.3k words
4.58
199.4k
68

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is one of a kind. Charming wit, stimulating intelligence, easy on the eyes. Yeah, she's one of the world's truly beautiful women. But she's like a puzzle hidden in a mystery locked inside an enigma. Besides her angelic face perched upon the body of a super-model, her inner complexity is the biggest reason she has kept me captivated all these years. What really goes on inside her head? I still have no idea. What I do know is that, beneath her seemingly demure sexual attitude, there's a wanton nympho dying to get out and try things I've only dreamed of. Or, had. You see, six months ago (my God, has it been that long?) I came upon a opportunity that I couldn't let pass me by. Always before, our sex life was...well...boring. But now I'm the luckiest, most sexually satisfied man in the world. And so begins my story.

It all started with a blow job. In all the years we'd been married (we're in our 30's), Cynthia had never given me one. That's all I really wanted, and when I talked to my buddy Steve about it, he was sympathetic. But I sensed something underneath that he wasn't telling me. We were sitting in a bar, and I was pouring out my heart. Yeah, I had a pretty good buzz going, but Steve was never the type to judge and, as it turns out, he held the answer.

"Have you tried just asking her for one," he asked.

"Now why didn't I think of that?" I asked. "My God Steve, you're a genius!" What a stupid fucking question. "Hey, don't bust my balls here, man; I'm trying to help," he replied.

"Sorry, dude, I'm just frustrated. She says it's 'gross' and that only whores do it."

"So you want her to be a whore?"

"No," I said. "I have no desire to have my wife peddling her pussy; I just want her to be a little more adventurous in the sack."

"You know what I mean," he replied. "What you're telling me is that you want a freak in bed and a lady everywhere else. Right?" Here's where he seemed to be hiding something.

"Basically, yeah. Any ideas?"

"Well, first," he began, "you have to be careful what you wish for."

"What are you talking..."

"Just let me finish," he interrupted. "I think I know of a way to help you, but you have to be absolutely sure it's what you really want. You won't be able to reverse what I have in mind, and you'll most likely get much more than a simple hummer, but, I can tell you from experience, it's completely worth it. You should also know that it won't work on everyone, but I have a feeling Cynthia will succumb just as easily as Lisa did."

"Suck what?!" Yeah, it was childish, but I couldn't contain the shit-eating grin that accompanied my drunken hilarity.

"Do you want my help or not?" He was trying to be stern, but I could see that he was suppressing a smile.

"Sorry, couldn't resist," I replied. "I'm in. Just tell me what I need to do."

"You really don't have to do much of anything," he began, then looked at his watch. "But let's get out of here. Do you have to go home right now?"

"Are you kidding? You can't leave me hanging like this!"

"Trust me," he laughed. "Patience is a virtue. Follow me to my house and I'll tell you the rest."

I followed him, but I wasn't very happy about it. What I wanted was for him to tell me this "big secret" so I could go home and try it out on Cyn. I wasn't absolutely sure I believed him, but at that point, I was desperate. Getting head from a gorgeous woman had now become a distant memory. The last one came from the girl I dated before Cynthia. The last good one came from the girl before that. Damn, that was a long time ago. Cyn wasn't a total prude, though. She would watch porn with me on occasion, and, although she denied it, she also liked the girl-girl scenes. In fact, she had a lesbian fantasy that I wasn't supposed to know about. I replayed the events of my greatest discovery as I followed Steve.

* * * *

I had been trying for quite a while to try mutual masturbation, but she flat out refused. Hell, we were a good four years into our marriage before she admitted to masturbating at all. She may have denied it forever if I hadn't come home from work early to find her watching porn and working her fingers rhythmically in and around her sweet little va-noony.

I recognized the tape she was watching immediately. It was one of mine that was all girl-girl. I had tried only once to get her to watch it with me, and, of course, she refused. She'd said she wasn't into girls and had actually been pretty hateful about it. And then there she was, not only a good half hour into it, but also diddling herself. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. I silently peeked through the partially open door and watched the most erotic thing I had ever seen. Cyn was never very vocal during our sexual interludes, so you can imagine my surprise when I heard her voicing her pleasure. She wasn't loud, but she did seem to be enjoying herself.

"mmmm...." she said, almost too quiet for me to hear.

I recognized the scene, too. It was almost over, and it looked like Cynthia was relishing the scene finishing 69. But it was the next scene that piqued my interest. It was one of my favorites because the women looked like Cyn and Lisa. (They had been friends since jr high, so Steve and I naturally became friends through our wives.) I was curious about how Cynthia would react. Would she watch it or would she fast forward through it? As the scene began, I focused my attention on Cyn. Sure enough, she grabbed the remote. I knew it was too good to be true. She was going to fast forward to the next one. Oh well. She turned up the volume.

"Yeah," she whispered. "Here it is."

Did I hear her right? She had done this before! Apparently this was her favorite scene too. I watched her hand increase the tempo on her pussy, and develop a pretty interesting rhythm. She used her middle finger to stroke her clit a few times, then moved down to put the first two fingers into her tight hole. Then she repeated the whole process. Stroke stroke stroke plunge; stroke stroke stroke plunge. Meanwhile, as Lisa's doppelganger suckled the Cynthia-girl's tits, Cyn put down the remote. I watched her left hand snake up her shirt and squeeze first one, then the other nipple. Cyn's breathing increased in tempo, as well as the sexy self-pleasure she was giving herself. Her hips began to thrust upward to meet each plunge of her fingers, and quiver with each stroke of her sensitive clit. I turned my attention to the screen to see the Lisa-girl kissing her way down Cyn-girl's belly. Just as she looked at the prize in front of her and began to lower her head, the scene froze. "mmm...yeah," whispered a breathless Cynthia, as she stared at the screen and increased the tempo of her ministrations even more. "Yeah...eat me!" She pushed play; then went back to work on her sensitive nipples.

The urgency in her voice was unmistakable; her breath was coming faster and faster; I could tell she was getting close. Looking back at the screen, I saw Lisa-girl swing her body around to push her pussy into Cyn-girl's face. Naturally, I checked to see Cynthia's reaction to this new development.

"Oh, yeah!" Her whispers were getting louder, but still just whispers.

I watched in amazement as she closed her eyes for just a dreamy moment. Her hips were bucking faster and faster as she stroked herself. I saw the hand inside her shirt linger for longer periods as she squeezed and pulled at her beautiful nipples. Her tongue slid out of her mouth. At first I thought she was simply licking her lips, but it was soon unmistakable that she was licking the imaginary pussy in front of her. As she neared her intense climax, her tongue moved expertly enough that I wondered if she'd actually gone down on a woman before. Then, finally, her sweet release.

"OH!....YEAH!" she cried in a very loud whisper. She squeezed her legs together, seemingly trapping her hand on her clit. "Yeah!... Lisa!... mmmm." Her hip thrusts slowed to a stop as she rode the wave.

And that was all she wrote for me. My first plan had been to let her finish; then act like I had just arrived and give her time to compose herself. Instead, I rushed into the room and fucked her. It's a good thing she had already cum, because I was done in three strokes.

"How long were you there?" she asked as soon as I finished.

I wondered if I should tell her the truth. Truth meant exposing a damn good fantasy for both of us, and maybe loosening her inhibitions a little. But then I saw how worried she was. There were tears in her eyes.

"I just got here," I lied. "Sorry, baby, but I when I saw your hand on your bare twat, I just lost control. I thought you didn't masturbate?"

"Did you hear me cum?" The tears were still there; threatening to fall.

"You came?! Oh good. I thought my short stroking just cheated you out of a good one."

"Yeah." She looked so relieved, I knew that I'd done the right thing. "I guess we can do it together one of these days."

* * * *

Steve was knocking on my window.

"What the fuck, man? Did you pass out?" He stepped back as I opened the door.

"No," I replied. Actually, I was sobering up. I still had a little bit of a buzz, but no where near soused. I needed to pee. "Is Lisa gonna be pissed about me coming here unexpected?"

"Hell no. She may be a little disappointed that Cyn isn't with you, though. Come on."

Walking through the door, I could tell that Lisa definitely wasn't expecting company. She was curled up on the couch reading a book, drinking a margarita, with her long legs tucked beneath her. She had on a black satiny robe that was wide open. The white, lacy camisole underneath showed her big round tits and pinkish-brown nipples in all their glory.

"Steve!" she cried. "You didn't tell me we had company!" She swung her legs out, stood up, put down her book and drink, and tied the front of the robe. She seemed pretty clumsy, though, and before she got herself covered, I had seen it all. Her perfectly trimmed bush, those long legs that do, indeed, go all the way up, and one last lingering glance of those hardening nipples. Of course I pretended not to notice.

"Take off that robe, baby. Let Mike see just how lucky I am." He winked at me and chuckled as my chin nearly hit the floor.

"Are you crazy?" she began, as her shocked expression immediately turned red with embarrassment. "I can't..."

"Studebaker," he interrupted. What the hell was going on?

"Did you like seeing my tits, Mike?" she cooed, untying her robe. "I bet you want to touch them, don't you? What about my pussy? I showed it to you on purpose, you know. You pretended not to notice. But you saw it. It's ok; I want you to see me."

As she finished talking, her robe hit the floor. Her soft, seductive smile was overpowering. Her nearly transparent camisole came down to the middle of her thigh, but nothing was really covered through the lace. I could see her entire body.

"Penny for your thoughts?" She looked like a lioness stalking her prey.

"I gotta pee." Yeah, I know. Steve laughed at me too, but what the hell can you say to that? Maybe if her husband wasn't there...

I had two choices when I got to the bathroom. I could either try to will down my hard-on or pee on my chin. Somehow I was able to achieve the former. It took me longer than necessary in the bathroom, because I wasn't really in a hurry to return to that awkward situation, no matter how good she looked! When I finally came out, Lisa had her back to me. I know I should have looked away, but there wasn't a chance in hell. Besides, she was on the phone and seemed oblivious to my presence. My eyes traveled all the way up her legs to her firm, round, perfectly sculpted ass. The camisole did little to hide its perfect beauty. I could even see those little dimples in the small of her back. I was still enjoying the view when I realized she was talking to Cynthia.

"Yeah, Steve brought him here because he was too drunk to drive." When she turned around to face me, I could see her other hand alternating from one nipple to the other. "He's asleep on the couch. Steve says he'll take him to his car sometime tomorrow."

She smiled seductively at me and crooked her finger to call me over to her. I looked around for Steve, who was AWOL at the moment; then slowly approached Lisa.

"Don't worry Cyn," she said, as she reached out and began rubbing my cock through my jeans. "I'll take good care of him...You're welcome...Bye." She dropped the phone, put both arms around my neck, and gave me a passionate kiss. "Steve went on a beer run. He told me to take care of your...problem while he's gone," she giggled.

Leading me to the couch, she had my pants around my ankles, my ass on the couch, and was straddling me before I knew what was happening. Any resistance I may have had was gone as she immediately began making out with me. As our tongues intertwined, I seized the moment and lifted the camisole over her head. Now that her magnificent twin globes were completely exposed, I went to town on them. I tweaked one while sucking the other; she gyrated her hips against my exposed cock. Her hands were on the back of my head, pushing my face forcefully into her tits, while her fingers entwined in my hair.

"Oh yeah," she moaned. "Don't be shy. Suck on them, baby. I like it rough." She only resisted when I reached down and tried to guide my engorged cock in to her steamy wetness. "No. Steve says I can't fuck you. I can only give you what you want."

"This is what I want," I replied.

"No it isn't, baby," she said, as she slid off my lap. "But I know just what to do."

There was no teasing. She didn't slowly make her way anywhere. She simply slid off my lap, got down on her knees, and sucked my cock into her mouth in one fluid motion. To feel her completely envelop my cock, after such a long time without it, I damn near blew her head off. Rolling her tongue around the head for a few seconds, she began bobbing her head in earnest. She was still rolling her tongue around as she sucked, and, while I wanted to feel this way forever, I could tell my time was short. She began moaning onto my cock, causing a new vibrating sensation. Craning my head, I saw that she was rubbing and fingering her pussy while working on me. The way her tits jiggled and bounced as she worked on my previously neglected organ was captivating. Leaning forward, I reached down with both hands an captured a breast in each one. I gripped each tit firmly, pinching her nipples between my fingers.

"Yeah," she said. "Pinch 'em hard. Pinch those nipples, baby."

She had pulled off of my cock just long enough to cheer me on, then resumed her task. She moaned louder around my cock, causing an almost unbearable urge to dump my load. I held out for a little while, but the inevitable had finally arrived. Here's the awkward part. Some women get madder than hell if you cum in her mouth, while others like it. How would I find out without ruining the moment? Too late!

"Here it comes!" I said, giving her a chance to pull away if she wanted to.

She didn't. Instead, she forced her nose into my pubes as she stuffed my prick completely down her throat. Apparently, my climax triggered her own. She moaned louder as I pumped what felt like half of my bodily fluids down her throat. Both of us were thrashing about and making little animal noises as we came.

"Did you like that, baby?"

Shit! It was Steve. As Lisa nodded her head, a million thoughts raced through my mind. After his wife had literally sucked all the strength out of me, was I going to have to fight? Did I just lose both my wife and my friend in fifteen minutes? Did I just destroy the lifelong friendship our wives had shared?

"Here you go, buddy," he said, holding out a beer. "You look like you could use one of these." He winked at me. "Watch this." He turned to Lisa. "Edsel."

Lisa, who had rested her head on my lap, jumped up and noticed that she was naked and had been resting her head on my exposed prick.

"Oh my God!" She was trying unsuccessfully to hide her naked body with her arms and hands. "Oh, Steve, I'm so sorry! I never meant to actually do it. I just like the idea."

"Slumber party," said Steve.

Lisa's hands dropped as quickly as her facial expression. She stood motionless with a blank look on her face. I still had a difficult time tearing my eyes away from her amazing body.

"Are you going to tell me what's going on?" I asked, pulling up my jeans, still stealing glances at Lisa. I sat back down, while Steve sat in the chair directly in front of the couch.

"Isn't it obvious? Hypnotic keywords."

"Yeah, but I've always heard you couldn't make someone do something they didn't want to do through hypnosis." I was still confused.

"You can't. But this is better than hypnosis. Not only will it remove all inhibitions, but it will also bring out all her deepest, darkest fantasies and give her the courage to make them a reality."

"So, basically, you just helped me rape your wife." I was chagrined. And I was mad. How could a man just offer up the woman he supposedly loved above all others? How could he force her against her will?

"Rape?" he blurted. "Did it feel like you forced her? It looked to me like she got off on it."

"Yeah, but it wasn't really her. She was just doing as she was told."

"That's where you're wrong, buddy. She wouldn't have done it on her own while I was here, or Cynthia either, for that matter. But, make no mistake; she wanted to. I just gave her the courage to do it. She was fully aware of what she was doing. That was her."

"Then maybe you better explain it to me, because I figured 'Studebaker' put her under."

"Wrong again. That one makes her forget any misgivings she has. 'Edsel' brings them back. She was embarrassed when I first told her to take off her robe, because she wanted you to see her. Didn't you notice it took her forever to cover up in the first place? She was that brazen with all her inhibitions intact. You were actually the second person she admitted to having a fantasy about. You're way up on the list, man."

"And you're ok with this? Your wife just had my dick in her mouth! Why aren't you pissed?"

This whole situation had taken a turn for the surreal. Obviously there are many men out there who fantasize about their wives fucking and sucking someone else (that's one of my own fantasies), but making it a reality? That was a whole different story. Wasn't it?

"Remember when I said 'be careful what you wish for'?" he asked. "That's what I was talking about. When she either reveals a fantasy or accepts one that you suggest, it's your job to give it to her. It's only fair. Ready for another?" He was already on his way to the fridge.

I didn't even realize my beer was empty. With all that was going on, I must have chugged it down. I looked over at Lisa. She was still standing like a statue, her long blonde hair looking like she just woke up. Her nipples were still on point, capping those gorgeous orbs that had absolutely no sag to them and had to be at least a D cup. There were no stretch marks on her amazingly flat belly because she and Steve had never had kids. (Something about a low sperm count. Keep reading, Don! ;-) Her pussy, inches from my face at eye level, had a slick sheen of juice covering her sweet, rosy lips and matting her pubes. The carpet didn't match the drapes, but it was damn close. Her breathing had returned to normal, but her face still had the flustered look of arousal. What a beautiful woman! I was getting another hard-on.

"Hot, isn't she?" chuckled Steve.

"I'm sorry, man," I began.

"Don't worry about it. I know I'm a lucky man." He handed me a beer and sat back down, opening his own.

"Are you going to leave her standing there?" I asked.

"No." He turned to Lisa. "Sit down, baby. I'll wake you up in a little bit."