Hypnosis Script

Story Info
A script for a female reader.
1.3k words
3.35
24.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are so many different ways to hypnotize an individual. Many people do not realize we are often in a state of hypnosis. If you day dream, then you are somewhat in an altered state of mind. Do you watch tv and get so occupied, that everything else around you just falls out of your thoughts? All of our senses are affected by this, and this is the test we are going to try. The five senses, sight, sound, smell, taste, and touch.

The most simple form of this is sight. So it is easy for more than 90% of people to successfully test their visual sense. So try this small example. I want you to see a red rose in your mind now. See the red petals, perhaps in burgundy in color and not fully blossomed yet. See the greenish-brown stem and the pointy thorns protruding now from the small thin flower. See the rose now and the small droplets of water on the petals. You can see this so easily now, you are ready for the next task. See the rose's burgundy coloration grow darker now, slightly red, slightly purple now. Slowly in your mind's eye you see the dark purple come alive now and the colors have suddenly changed to a very exciting shade of purple. It happens now without even thinking about it very much at all. You can see this and are now ready to go to the next test.

Sound is the next easiest test because we often do it as much as we day dream. We hear a song we like and moments later we are humming it as it replays in our minds without actually hearing it. Think of a song now that you like and as you do, you immediately find it so easy to recall, and hear it play so clearly in your mind now that you are compelled to sway with the sound. Perhaps, you are humming or singing or even tapping your foot now, but the more you think of it, the better your mind can hear it now. The more you can hear it, the more your body relaxes and your mind follows to the music without even thinking about it now. You are ready for the next test.

I want you to imagine smelling the odor of the opposite sex, perhaps it is an alluring perfume. Perhaps it is a soapy clean smell. Perhaps it is the erotic smell of sex that wafts so easily up towards your nose now. Allow the aroma to grow and turn you on. It happens so easily, that you feel yourself excited by the idea that you can be aroused in such a way. In fact, as the scent increases now, you find your arousal level grows with each word you read and find it easier and easier to just follow my words and enjoy the sensations I give you now. You are not even wondering about anything, but the erotic aroma around you now. It is like a wonderful exciting alluring hand guiding you and making you even more turned on now. You are now ready for the next test.

I want you to think of the sweet taste that comes from chocolate, whether it is milk, dark or white chocolate. Whether it be a truffle, caramel or nougat surrounded by your chocolate, it doesn't matter. Just think of the chocolate you love now, and taste it as it enters your mouth. No need to think of anything but the delicious flavor of the chocolatey goodness as it swooshes along your tongue and rolls around your mouth Feel it touch the roof of your mouth as your teeth chew it slowly, savoring the flavor rather than swallowing it. The piece turns slowly from solid to liquid and slides like an ice cube on a hot body in the sun. Feel the sugar fill your body with a boost of energy and an erotic pleasure which is the result of such decadent chocolate. It is a rush that fills your body and your pulse quickens, wanting more and more as we go to the next test.

Imagine lips of a fantasy lover at the nape of your neck now. Feel their hands bend your neck slightly as the kiss that comes is soft and loving. It gives you such delicious chills now and the kissing is small pecks mixed with prolonged tenderness. You can feel the heat of their breath and the comforting warmth of their body pressed closer to yours. Nibbling on the lobe of your hear, whispering the words you so want to hear. Feel your body so aroused now as a hand comes around from behind you and covers your waist and stomach with a loving touch you crave now. Feel your need for more grow. The more you read, the more your arousal grows. In fact, it happens without any effort at all. My words are like fingers caressing your mind and body wherever you need it now. Feel my hands like a fantasy lover and let them explore your body. Let them touch and rub you. The more you feel, the more you want to feel. You crave more. You need more and it is so easy to just let my words guide you and you find it easy to read and follow each and every word as my hands fondle you where you need them to fondle you now. Follow my words and relax 10 times as much now.

Crave the touch

You want the touch

You need the touch

Just relax and let my words caress you now

As you read

You relax 10 times as much NOW

Letting my words take you to a deep deep state now

A deep state of relaxation NOW

A deep erotic sensation now

The erotic pleasure is growing the deeper you go

You want the erotic pleasure

So you go deeper and deeper now

Letting the pleasure grow

You feel the need to cum now

You want to cum now

And when I say the words "CUM NOW"

You will have an instant orgasm

An orgasm so powerful

An orgasm so good

That you will know it is the best orgasm of your life

Once you cum, you will feel the orgasm continue

The orgasm will last longer than ever before

Once you feel it slow down

Another orgasm will take its place

Even better than the last orgasm

The pleasure will consume you

You feel the need to cum so much now

You crave to cum

You want to cum so bad now

The pleasure just continues to grow

Deeper and deeper now, so willing to do as I tell you now

Wanting to cum so badly

You would do anything to have your orgasm

Once you are done cumming for me

Once you are settled down and ready to go on with your life

You will leave me a message

You wish you could leave me a message now

But you want to orgasm now

You want to explode with pleasure

You want to thank me for my hypnosis

You will find out that my words always have this effect on you

You will love to read my words and experience the pleasure of release

This story will have a bigger effect on your mind and body the more you read it

You will always cum once you are done reading my words

You are so horny right now

You CRAVE to cum

Once you are done cumming, you will thank me

Once you are done cumming, you will tell me what you thought

Once you are done cumming, you will awaken

And know my words did this to you

You will have the most powerful orgasm of your life

Once you read my secret words

CUM NOW