Hypnosis with Friends

Story Info
A group of girls hire a hypnotist for a good time.
3k words
4.46
107.9k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 or older. This story contains lesbian and hypnotic themes.

*****

Rachael heard a snap and woke up. She looked around the room at her friends. None of them seemed different than before. Rachael sighed half in relief, and half in disappointment.

"This is bullshit." Lexi rolled her eyes. She was a petite platinum blonde with a napoleon complex, but she had been the ringleader of this group of friends ever since freshman year of college.

"I can't say I'm surprised. You get what you pay for." Zoey observed the situation with her intelligent green eyes though her circular spectacles and past her unkempt black hair. She had a smug expression, as if triumphing over some difficult math problem. She was tall and thinly built. "How about you Rachael?"

"Nope, nothing." She shook her head and looked to the hypnotist.

He shrugged. "You know, some people just can't be hypnotized." Something about his smile seemed deceptive. His red hair was cut short, his body lanky and his disposition relaxed. "I mean, I can't make someone do something they don't want."

"Excuses." Zoey shook her head. "At least we didn't pay any money for this. And you made us sign all those documents and everything."

"I'm new to this." He still seemed like he was hiding something. "In fact, there is one more thing I'd like to try."

"I'm listening." Zoey raised an eyebrow. "I'd love to see you humiliate yourself even further. The more you talk the more obvious it is that you're a fraud."

"Cool it Zoey." Lexi advised. "He did do this for free."

The hypnotist laughed. "It's okay. She wants proof." He nodded. "Besides, there will be no convincing some people. Even if the reality is right in front of them. Zoey, could you hand me my phone from that table over there? I should be going."

Zoey nodded and complied.

"Oh, and your panties please."

Zoey nodded and complied. She stood up, put her hands under her skirt and lowered her underwear as covertly as possible down her legs.

Racheal gasped. Lexi burst out laughing. After her panties were in the hypnotists hands she blinked in confusion. "What's with you guys?"

"Do me! Do me!" Lexi was bouncing in her chair in excitement. Rachael was more concerned than anything. It was fun of course, but maybe she already was hypnotized and didn't know it?

"No, Zoeys right. I'm just a fraud right?" He asked.

"Y-Yes?" Zoey looked confused and the smiles and giggles around her.

"In that case, I'll leave as soon as you say my name." he shrugged. Rachael suddenly tensed up, realizing the implications. Zoey opened her mouth, and then closed it again in confusion. "Come on. Who am I? Can any of you remember?"

Lexi burst out laughing again. Her laughter was infectious and Rachael followed suit. Zoey chuckled, but mostly looked confused. "It works!" Lexi snorted. "You got all of us!"

Zoey was blushing madly. "I don't get it." She strained herself to remember.

"Maybe I can give you a hint." The Hypnotist suggested. "Why did I come here? Who let me in?"

"Jesus." Rachael exclaimed, half in surprise and half in humor. She suddenly realized that she didn't remember.

"Maybe I was some guy off the street who walked in?" He suggested. "Or maybe I'm a boyfriend? Or a brother?" He looked around, "Do any of you remember if you have a boyfriend or brother?" Silence.

"That's freaky." Lexi was still grinning. "I, I have a boyfriend right?" She looked to the other girls. "Right? I feel like I should. Or maybe... shit, I don't know." She scratched her head.

"Zoey." He addressed the scientist. She tilted her head down and looked up in mild defeat.

"Do you even remember what species you are?"

"What kind of weird question is that?" Lexi chuckled. "Zoey is a biology major. She probably knows the latin name and everything."

But Zoey was silent. She chuckled awkwardly and then tried searching for the answer around the room. "I'm, uh..."

"Let me help you." The hypnotist said mercifully. "You like things that smell good right?" Zoey nodded. "You have hair." She pointed to her black hair. She touched it and nodded. "and you have four limbs, right?" She counted them and nodded. "So the way I see it, you must be a dog."

"A dog?" She asked. "Yea, that makes sense."

Lexi was red-faced with laughter. "Oh my god Zoey!" She covered her face.

"But dogs aren't allowed to sit like people do. They have to lay on the floor." The hypnotist argued.

Zoey blushed even redder. "S-Sorry!" She went to the carpet on her hands and knees.

"And dogs don't say sorry." Zoey whimpered and barked in response. "Good dog. A good dog shakes her tail." She shook her rear, her skirt swaying side to side. Without prompting she opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue and began panting.

"Oh my god I'm so taking pictures!" Lexi fished in her jeans for her phone but found her pocket empty. "What the hell..."

"Zoey did not consent to pictures, sorry." The hypnotist shrugged. "Some of you did though. In fact, lets move on." He set his sights to Rachael. She felt a chill go down her spine. "You've been quietly observing for a while."

"Yea, I think it's Rachael's turn!" Lexi grinned.

Rachael looked down to her friend panting on the ground and then to the hypnotist. The man began, "What are you wearing?" He asked.

What an odd question. "Can't you tell?" Rachael responded.

"Can you?" He asked. She looked down. She saw clothes. Normal clothes. She looked up in confusion. "Lets see if a trigger word will help you," he said the next word clearly, "Emperor."

The chill from her spine grew across her skin and she suddenly felt cold. The expressions on Lexis face was enough for her to realize what was going on. She covered herself quickly in embarrassment, feeling her bare flesh instead of her shirt. Lexi began laughing manically. "I thought you were so reserved Rachael!" Rachael could only guess how much she was blushing. At least she still felt her pants were on.

"Lets try another word," The hypnotist continued. "Birthday." Rachael suddenly felt normal again, she looked down and saw that she was wearing a sweater and jeans. Or, she thought she was. She gulped and looked up. Rachael nearly screamed when she saw Lexi. She still pointing and laughing, but now she was only wearing her panties. Her perky b cups pointed out into the open air, her legs were spread in a confidant manner. She still acted like nothing had changed.

"You, your naked!" Rachael pointed.

Lexi giggled, "Is that what you think? Wow." She posed shamelessly, "How do I look?" She had no idea. Or maybe, Rachael didn't.

"How about you snap a picture?" Rachael turned to the hypnotist, who handed her a camera. "After the show you can figure out who was right." She took the camera halfheartedly. "Hey, give her a good look at everything alright?" Lexi grinned, gave a peace sign, held up a leg and leaned back as Rachael took the picture. "Now for Rachaels turn."

The camera was handed to Lexi, who hand an evil grin on her face. "Hey, do some poses for me! I mean, you think have clothes on now, right? No reason not to have a good spread eagle shot..." Rachael was too embarrassed for that, but she let Lexi take a couple of angle shots before going back to her seat. Lexi was the naked one, right?

"This is amazing!" Lexi bounced, looking at the pictures before giving the camera back to the hypnotist. "I can't even remember why were are here!... Oh hey Zoey!" Zoey had crawled to Lexi. Lexi began petting her friend on the top of her head. "This is so surreal."

"You know, she probably knows some tricks." The hypnotist suggested.

Lexi formed an evil grin on her face. "Alright girl, sit?" Zoey sat on her knees, still panting. "Lay down, roll over, good girl. Shake?" Lexi was always one to go mad with power.

"To make this more fun," the hypnotist scratched his chin, "Zoey, you know dogs can often go into heat right? Well, you look like you are about to hump anything that moves!"

Zoey was in the middle of shaking Lexis hand when she pounced on the smaller girl and wrapped her legs around the girls arm. "Wow Zoey, I didn't know you could be like this!" She ground against Lexis hand and arm methodically, and began licking her face. "Ah! Ew!" Lexi giggled madly as she tried to stop the licking. Rachael squirmed in her seat. Watching her two best friends like this was strange.

"Enough! Enough!" Zoey was pushed off and began whimpering on the ground. She turned to show her rear, bowed her head and raised her ass as high as she could. Her skirt fell back and her glistening womanhood was on full display. She shook her ass in the air in desire.

"Shit Zoey, you left a wet spot." Lexi wiped her arm on the couch she was sitting on. "You really are in heat. Even with hypnosis I didn't think you'd ever be like this."

"You'd be surprised what people can do if they feel safe around a group of friends." The hypnotist said. "In fact, Zoey," He turned her attention to the bitch in heat, "When I clap my hands you will once again be human, but you will stay in that position." He clapped his hands.

"What," Zoey blinked and looked around. "The Hell!"

Lexi bounced in her seat again in amusement. "You wont believe what just happened!"

Zoey was madly blushing, "Everyone can see my," her breathing was heavy, "Why can't I move?" All she could do was wiggle her rear end.

"Now, every time anyone claps their hands, you will feel like something is fucking you. But instead of moaning, you will bark." The hypnotist smiled.

"What?" Zoey raised an eyebrow. Lexi immediately clapped. Zoey yelped and her muscles clenched. "L-Lexi!" Zoey wiggled. Lexi clapped again, and Zoey whimpered, trying to hold in the animal sounds.

"Rachael, get in this!" Lexi said to her. Rachael shrugged, she might as well be an active participant. She clapped twice in quick succession. Zoey let out a yowl on the second that sent Lexi into a fit of giggles.

"Not so fast!" Zoey wormed around. "Please!"

"Now you will also feel it in your ass." The hypnotist added. He clapped, and Zoey gave a high pitched bark of surprise.

Lexi began to methodically clap. "Lexi-ARF! That feels-ARF!" Zoey struggled to speak through each clap. Lexi was having the time of her life clapping faster and faster. "I'm going to- I'm going to- Lexi wait!" She howled hard as her body shook. Lexi looked flabbergasted, shocked, and awed. Rachael gulped at Zoeys quaking body and dripping pussy humping the air. Zoey was supposed to be the rational one. Seeing her face contort and gasp in climax was strange and arousing.

"She came just from clapping!" Lexi exclaimed. Zoey fell to her side, juices dripping down her leg. "That's so cool!"

"Rachael." She heard her name. "Come over here." She walked to the hypnotist. "Lexi, lets see if you are capable of the same thing." Lexi's pale face was red, but she grinned, ready. "Get up and bend over." Lexi saluted and assumed the position. Rachael gulped at the mostly naked, panty-clad woman looking at her from between her own legs, hands on her knees. "Rachael, grab her hips and thrust."

Rachael raised an eyebrow but awkwardly complied. She felt a tingle of power when she held her friends rear. She let her thumbs enter the waistband. This was turning her on. "Come on Rachael, show me what you've got." She teased.

Rachael thrust forward, not expecting much. As soon as her jeans touched skin Lexi moaned, "Fuck!" her hands touched the couch in front of her for support. "I felt that, I felt that inside," Rachael thrust again. "Rache!" She screamed as her legs shook and she fell to her knees. Rachael followed her down, not feeling anything, but being incredibly turned on. Her hands went up her friends body, grabbed her small but firm tits, and she began thrusting again and again. Lexi grunted and groaned, grinding her ass against Rachael. Rachael chuckled, "Having fun?" she asked. At one point, that was what this was supposed to be. She wasn't sure exactly when the line was crossed, but she was fucking her friend silly right now. She felt a wet spot appear on Lexi's panties as they continued. Rachael was so horny she could almost feel the invisible dick she was thrusting.

"AHHH!" It was half a laugh, half a scream as Lexi moaned. "SHIT!" She cursed. Rachael felt powerful. Lexi was usually the leader of the group. She pulled and turned Lexi to instead resting her top half of the couch; Lexi was forced to her hands and knees.

"You will now feel and see yourself fucking Lexi." She heard the hypnotist comment.

"What?" She asked. Then, suddenly, she felt like her clit was being sucked. She moaned and looked down, seeing a dick extending from her pelvis and entering Lexi. This couldn't be happening. She felt it enter her friend and grunted with guilt and arousal. "Oh god," She sped up the pace.

"Zoey," She heard the hypnotist start and glanced to her friend on the floor. "How about you join in behind Rachael?" Rachael could hardly pay attention, the pleasure from fucking Lexi was so intense that she hardly noticed Zoey until she felt hands on her hips and her skirt made contact with her ass.

"OH GOD!" She felt it. She felt Zoey thrust something inside her, even through her pants. She felt the hands on her hips grip intensely and heard Zoey whine is delight as she felt it too. This was insane, Zoey began to control the pace as the love train continued. Her hips bumped from one friend to the other as she began to lose control of her body. Zoey thrust her imaginary cock deep with every tap of the hips.

"All three of you will come when I count backward from ten and reach one. Ten..." he started.

"OH FUCK!" Lexi screamed. Rachael felt herself shiver, it was happening. This was by far the strangest sex she'd ever had. Zoey upped the pace with a gasp and a squeal.

"Nine, eight, seven..." Each number made her feel twice as hot and aroused. She fucked her friend hard and vigorously. She was pounding her so hard and fast that would have felt terrible if it weren't for her friend begging her for more. The cock from behind made each thrust backward a masochistic delight.

"Fuck me Rache! Fuck me, shit!" Lexi's naked shoulders limped down as her wet panties ground against her. "Oh god I'm about to cum!"

"Six, five, four," The hypnotist continued. Rachael felt strange. She didn't have a dick, she knew that, but she was going to be cumming inside her friend, and her body knew that. And she knew Zoey didn't have one either, but her body knew she was about to be filled with her cum. She felt her body beginning to tense and prepare to cum inside Lexi, and to feel Zoey cum inside her. This wasn't possible, but she still felt Lexi tighten her pussy around her fake dick, and she felt herself tighten around Zoey's.

"Three, two, one,"

She heard the countdown finish and screamed, "FUCK!" She humped her friend and felt herself cumming, shooting spunk inside her best friend. As she did she felt Zoey pour into her. She was overflowing, and felt it dripping out of her with every thrust.

"Pump it into me! Just like that!" Lexi breathlessly cooed and ground against her and shook in the throes of orgasm. Zoey pushed into her, griping her body hard, and Rachael fell on top of Lexi, humping wildly and loosing all control of herself. She licked her friends bare shoulders from behind and fucked Lexi like a wild animal. She felt Zoey reach around and grab her tits in wild abandon, strengthening her climax and breaking through another wall of ecstasy. Lexi lost control and started giggling madly. Rachael had never seen her friends like this before. She felt Lexi give way to the weight and pleasure and fall to the ground seizing like she'd been hit by lighting. She followed Lexi and continued humping her into the carpet as she shook. She felt Zoey on top of her, finishing her own climax inside and holding onto Rachael as if trying to survive a hurricane. Zoey whined and Lexi laughed and groaned in pleasure and humor. Lexi still thought of this as some sort of game, but Rachael was feeling better than she ever had, and Zoey seemed to have lost her mind. Rachael body shook as she emptied herself in Lexi. It was insane, she knew it was fake, but she still felt herself inside of Lexi, pounding shot after shot into her, and Rachael continued to feel every shot trickle into her!

Finally the girls simmered from a boil to a slow steaming shudder while still deep inside each other. Rachael was exhausted and covered in sweat. All three were breathing heavily and grinding with shivering pleasure, still feeling the invisible connection between them.

"Well, that was fun." Said the hypnotist. No one had the will to talk back. "But my free hour is up. On the count of three you will all go back to where you started, fully clothed, fully entertained and satisfied, and ready to organize another session with me." Rachael didn't have any will to argue. "Oh! And, uh, happy birthday Rachael. Great idea for a party, I had lots of fun."