Hypnothe-Rapist: Starr Scores Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One...you are now to submerge...sweet dreams." The silent snap cued Jed's head to slump to the side. He was out.

"That's my lad," she murmured, stroking his chest. "Now, Subconscious, I'm going to need you to listen and do everything I say. The heartache that Jed is suffering from is a palpable result of his romantic misfortunes. Now, we cannot simply rid him of those memory files, or he'll only forget the events of his recent past and is liable to repeat his mistakes. The healthiest course of action for Jed is to hold on to his recent past so as not to interrupt his self-improvement, and at the same time, we have to heal his heart and remind him of all the genuine love that still surrounds him and cannot be destroyed." She slipped her hand under his, lightly clasped it and held still. "If you understand what I am telling you, stroke my hand."

Jed's index and middle fingers curled up against hers and made the faintest stroke of contact. Angela closed her eyes and smiled at the tingle his touch sent through her wrist.

"FanTAStic," she purred in anticipation. "Subconscious, what you will need to do is open Jed's memory files and locate all remaining records bearing any content found under the categories of friendship, affection and unconditional love. And once you've found them, what you then have to do is remove them from their present locations and replace them forefront in Jed's memory bank to make all that pure love fresh in his memory. Do you copy?"

He rubbed her hand again.

"Wonderful..." she whispered, her excitement slowly building inside. "Now Subconscious, LISTEN to me...no matter what you may detect throughout the remainder of Jed's hypnosis, no matter WHAT happens, you are by no means to acknowledge anything except for the mission I have assigned you. NOTHING...Subconscious...except your task. Everything understood?"

He stroked her hand a third time. The tingles were shooting further and further up her arm.

"Exxxxxcellent." Her sly smile crept up beneath her nose.

With his subconscious distracted hard at work, her path was clear. She reached to his cheek and smoothed the back of her hand over it, slipping up his pajama shirt to rub and kiss his bare stomach. His body twitched and started to shift.

"Shhhh..." she calmed him. "Listen to your friend Angie. TRUST...HER...completely."

His body relaxed.

'Atta boy, she thought, as her sneaking right hand danced from his belly down his waist. Her left hand was keeping the top half of his body occupied massaging his shoulder and chest. Finally, her right hand made its way through the border of the pajama bottoms and settled on its prey.

"Just keep relaxing, my dear," she ordered. "Dr. Angie is on the clock...and it's sex o'cock." She silently chuckled, her body heating up. His head tilted back on the pillow. She settled her left hand on his chest, manually ascertaining his heart rate. Her right hand was petting him under the pajama pants with evenly soft strokes. She had been letting her nails grow just a little longer than usual lately, so she very carefully kept her hand flexed upward, letting only her palm handle him for the moment. It didn't take particularly long for his penis to wake up, realize what was going on and make very good friends with the palm of her hand.

This phase of the seduction went on for another couple of minutes, until Angela couldn't hold back anymore. She sent one more quick word of reassurance to Jed's subconscious that everything was okay, lightly pushed down on the mattress around his waist, hooking her fingers into the loose pajama buttons, and down they went.

Angela found herself especially zealous to finish "healing" him. As she went back through the previous notes of the session, there was an extra fuel that fired her up. Holding Jed in her arms, cosseting him and feeling his tears on her shoulder woke up this instinct within her. As aforementioned, her instinct to take care of one of her patients quickly transitioned across the bridge of affection...onto the island of forbidden desire. Before she even exposed his penis into the open air, the back of her mouth watered. She swallowed, slid her tongue around the outside of her mouth, wetting her lips, as another area of her body would also begin to moisten almost at the same time.

Being early afternoon, she had ample light from even the closed blinds to make out the size and shape of everything involved. Once the pajamas came down and his penis flew out, it was all she could do not to gobble it right down straight away. She compelled herself into temporary restraint, holding on to him, slicking her palms with her salivation and fondling him into a full erection first. He was almost fully stiff, when she—

Oh, damn! I forgot the pillow!

For as many times as she did this, she forgot the pillow surprisingly often. The excitement of the exposure tended to focus her mind off anything else. She bent down and kissed the head of his penis, whispering the words, "I'll be back in one second, lovely," leaned her body just far enough down from the bed until she could grab the pillow. She had to do a bit of fancy maneuvering not to bop any part of Jed's body with it. She resumed her fellator position, quietly shoved the pillow between her legs, wedging it right into the appropriate state to stay propped on the bed and securely trapped underneath her.

Her vagina was screaming like a child. "I'm hungry! I'm hungry, feed me! FEE—"

Hush, she thought, squeezing the pillow between her legs. You know the rules, Little Angie. The patients come first. Literally.

Now with the lubrication supplied by her mouth, her hands had gotten his penis to its thickest. "Yessss," she susurrated. "Jed Michael Parsons, you are about to experience the professional Angela Starr Treatment* for the second time."

A second later, he was in her mouth.

It was time to put her longer nails to work. She lightly tickled him under the balls, slowly working her way back towards the perineum and back up towards the penis, gingerly dancing her nails up and around the entire region, up to the base of the shaft. He didn't awaken, but his mouth had descended a few inches open and his face had slightly morphed into a more pleasured expression.

Needless to say, Angela loved this part. Somehow, though in the opening of the sessions, she might have doubts in the respect and professionalism in her practice, once her mouth was full, they all went away. She wished there was a small mirror she could place somewhere on the bed to watch herself administering the infamous Treatment*. Of course, she skipped it if a male patient was married, attached, otherwise involved with another person, or gay.

And Jed might not have been involved, she thought, but one thing he was was sexually active. He had quite a healthy drive. He provided himself with regular sexual releases at least once to twice a day. She didn't know exactly how long this would take, there really was no way to know for sure, but finding out never failed to give her enjoyment. She simply loved performing fellatio. She knew her ideals would be considered bizarre or depraved by others should anyone else be aware, but for her it was the ultimate expression of fondness, to a fellow in search of a female companion, to communicate to his mind, Hello, I care about you, I have a great affection for you, I love you, you're my true friend. And I want to do something for you that will make you feel very very very nice. I want to make you purely happy. She could see how others would find this an extremely warped view of friendship, but it really was honestly and truly the way she felt.

At the same time, administering oral sex on a gentleman made her feel powerful, and in control. The power and control were somewhat less significant due to the man's unconsciousness, but regardless, knowing she could have this kind of an effect even on a sleeping man was a major boost for her. Of course, Little Angie conversely hated it, wanting just once to experience the feeling her mouth and lips did each and every time. Little Angie's lips never knew that feeling.

She thought about all of this and more as the minutes ticked on. The sun rose higher over her office, very slowly approaching the other side. For right now, Jed was hers and all hers. He was her second patient of the day, and the second on whom she today would perform the Treatment*, and though she loved doing this as much as life itself, more than three or four Starr Treatments* per day would begin to tire out her lips and jaws. Much as working her magic on the men filled her heart, life and soul with bliss, after several consecutive S.T.s*, an appointment with a married (or girlfriend'd) man was a bit of a relief, giving her lips and jaws a rest. Occasionally, there would be days when she gave no S.T.s* at all, which was disappointing, but not overly so. It still did her a world of good to be helping improve all the men's lives.

This was lasting quite a little while. Angela had to think back to remember the last time she Starr Treated a man who lasted quite this long. Not that she was complaining, of course. She didn't know exactly what time it was, but she wasn't about to stop to turn around and find out. Her hands had worked up to a quicker and quicker pace until they were now rapidly tickling his testicles and the base of his penis to the point where if he was awake, she would be driving him wild. Sometimes, just to playfully imagine she was intensifying things, she would attempt to telepathically send thoughts through to him, in the form of naughty talk. Naughty, dominatrix-like talk.

My love...I adore possessing your dick in my mouth. Bet you never figured on getting your cock sucked when you made this appointment with me, did you? Feel good? Feel...orgasmically good? Feel good having your balls played with? Want me to tickle 'em with a feather? Huh? Would you like that? Do you like the idea of a 36-year-old woman doctor you've never met before putting you under her spell, sneaking into your pants, taking control of your goodies, and doing whatever she likes with them, completely unbeknownst to you, nothing you can do about it? 'S really kind of a hot little scenario, isn't it? Bet it'd be nice and kinky with the stethoscope around my neck, huh? I could wear the long white coat too, just to spice it up a little more. Oh, now my favorite part: almost time to taste your come-honey! Let's start ticklin' those balls extra fast; we do want that love juice to squirt outta there nice and powerfully, don't we? That's it, doll...surrender it to me. Fork it over. Listen...to the doctor. DO...as she says. She knows what's best for you...and she's got you by the balls. For right now, sweet lad, your dick...is MINE. And so are your balls, your ass, your 'p'-spot, everything down here at this moment belongs to me. Now be a good, submissive patient, and come for me. Behave now, obey the nice doctor lady...even if you don't want to, I'm gonna force it out of you. Can't hold it back, can you? Just too intense, huh? I know it is. Face it, angel—I own you. It's mine. Here it comes...ahhhhh...yes. Very good.

But these were only ideas of funny sayings that the dirty part of her mind came up with. She would never say these things out loud, whether a client was awake or not, whether her mouth was occupied or not. Her conscience would never stand for it. They were more for her own inner amusement, little verbal fantasy words, although she did feel a little embarrassed that her own mind thought of some of them, making her blush and awkwardly laugh at herself. So she tried not to do that while administering her procedure. Besides, Angela was nowhere close to the kind of person who could say those things and mean them, anyway. She was tender, caring, sweet, sympathetic and loving. Jed Parsons had desperately needed some TLC, and Angela was the queen of TLC.

By this point, as was more or less status quo, her nipples were poking out—she tried to press her C-cup breasts against the mattress to provide herself with a little initial self-pleasure—her vagina was leaking all over the pillow in angst, and her heart had rapidly sped up. It would be less than a minute. She didn't remember exactly how his essence tasted, but that was all part of the fun, discovering these intimate details again. She was taking her grip down as close to the base as she could and back again, she was holding his balls with one hand, stretching and sensitizing the skin and with the other, raking them just enough to radically tantalize him without hurting him. She could count it down as it built and built and built...twenty...nineteen...eighteen...seventeen...

Jed's body did some more twitching and shifting. When it was finally time, his muscles body, curling up his fingers and toes, and putting her tongue on the bottom and sliding up, Angela went into her finishing mode, using her tongue as a magnet to draw it up, all the way up...she stretched the skin of his testicles again, tickling them as fast as she could. In five...four...three...two...

At last, the glorious moment arrived, just as it did every time. Magnetizing it up and through with the tip of her tongue, it shot out in amazingly potent, robust blasts, all over inside. Her gums, her palates, her throat, the back of her teeth, her tongue...oh, yes, please, all over the tongue, she thought...and...did she feel a spurt hit her like a speeding bullet in the uvula? WOW, she thought. Not a bad consistency altogether. As for Jed, his head fell all the way back and almost off the pillows onto the mattress, moaning the delightful moans she always imagined she could hear. As a hypnotherapist, she didn't get to hear the moans. But she blushed all the same. Her heart fluttered every time.

Once she had guzzled it all and licked the top of the penis clean, she gave it one more fawning-over, planting small kisses on it up and down—it was plain to see Angela loved giving every form of TLC with her mouth—and let herself down off the bed. She flung the pillow in the washer. She yanked off her pajama bottoms as fast as she could and threw her panties in the washer. Relieved to see the towel she had draped over the chair after Mr. Reynolds' session was still there, she flopped her body, now naked from the waist down, on the edge of it, sat down, spread her legs and once again, as hundreds of times before, finally it was Little Angie's turn.

Twenty minutes later, it was her turn to drop her head and let it thud against the wall. And both Angies were ecstatically happy. How could this be a job... she thought with ethereal delight. For five years this has been too good to be true.

***

April 30th, 2:03 p.m.

Back in her pajamas after her mutual almighty 'O,' Angela ran down her usual mental checklist.

Okay, clean panties? Check. Washer going? Check. Rinse face and hands? Check. Fix hair? Check. Makeup? Check. Water? Check. Lifesaver? Check. Clean the cock? Check. Back in jammies? Everybody dressed? Check!...Okay, I think we're good to go!

She grabbed the stethoscope and put it in the drawer. Everything else was in place. She flipped on the light and plopped down in her usual spot, just to the right of the patient's snoozing body. She took a few moments to dotingly drink in his body and his angelic face, kissing her own hand and caressing his cheek with it. And then it was time to wake him up.

"Jed, your hypnosis is concluded. I'll count to ten, snap my fingers and you'll be fully awake."

When he awoke, he shook his head a little. Angela sat Indian-style in front of him. "Arise, my child," she monotonically chanted. He slowly sat up and removed the slumber mask. He rubbed his eyes and saw her to his right. He blinked a few times. "...Doctor?"

"...Patient?" she coyly replied. "How're you feeling?"

"Uh..." he continued blinking. "...Well...I have to use the restroom."

She pointed behind her. "You know where it is." As he went, she made up the bed and folded it back in. She got him his clothes from the closet. "Oh yes, and remember, Jed, you're going to want to sit down!" she called. She put on her eyeglasses, flipped her pad to the next empty page and scribbled, "Jed Parsons, session three, continued relationship anxiety, memory resorting performed, ***ST***, update soon." When he returned, dressed now more loosely in his regular outfit, she regreeted him with a cheery "So!" and a little drumroll on her thighs. "We've got a little time left until my next appointment," she told him. "Anything you want to talk about? Any particular way you're feeling?"

"Um..." he thought. "Still not really sure..."

"Well...do you remember what brought you in to see me today?" she asked him.

"Sure," he said, "Those issues with my two not-exactly-girlfriends." He thought about it a minute. "But you know, all of a sudden, they don't seem to be taking that much of a toll on me as they were before." He smiled with an amazed chuckle. "I don't know how you do it, Doc Angie, but, somehow I knew coming here was the right thing to do."

She melted. "Oh," she gushed, getting up to hug him, "You don't know how happy that makes me, Jed." When they broke from the embrace, she sat back down. Jed found himself kind of wishing the hug hadn't broken. It was very comfy in her arms.

"Hey, um..." he said. As she turned back to him, he said, "I don't know if this is...y'know, appropriate, or whatever, but...do you think maybe, sometime, you...uh..."

Uh-oh, a little part of her thought.

She leaned a bit closer. "Yes?"

After another moment, his expression changed. "Nah," he waved it off. "Never mind." To which Angela's face and mouth said, "Well, okay then. Just do keep in mind that you can ask me or tell me anything you want, whenever you want. I may not be able to give you the answer you want to hear, but feel free anyway." But her mind said, Whew. If he had asked her out on a date, it would have been very difficult to let him down gently. Dating her patients or having any kind of contact with them in any context outside of their therapy was a no-no.

"Okay, so go ahead, you know the drill, drop by Paula's place out front or call us back anytime—you want a card?" she asked.

"Oh, I have an old card," he said.

"Well, you can have a new one if you want," she showed him. "See, these are our new ones. They're bright blue and yellow, and there's a little sun with a smiley face on the other side, and it says, 'Smile, Sunny!'" she giggled. "It calls you Sunny. Isn't that cute?"

"All right," he agreed, pocketing it. "Well...thanks so much, Doc."

"Oh, no, thank you, Jed," she said.

Jed made his way out. Angela opened her laptop and brought his file up from the database again. She updated the info on him, checked the desk clock—2:24—pushed her chair out from the desk and steered it with her feet over to the far side of the office in front of the window. She normally kept them closed, but just for today, right now, she gave herself a couple of moments to open the blinds, rest her chin propped on her elbows on the sill, stare out the window and daydream. She stared at the painting of natural loveliness that lay just outside, the scarcity of clouds in the cashmere sky, the trees in bloom in this late spring afternoon, densely populated with several different varieties of birds native to the area, squirrels and raccoons chasing each other around them, pollinating honeybees. She shut her eyes, momentarily folding down her arms and sitting her head on her arms, just listening to the sounds of nature's symphony.