Hypnothe-Rapist: Starr Scores Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to turn around to see how his leg and foot were doing, but perched on the same side, she couldn't exactly pull that angle off with his stiff member in her mouth. She'd check on it again in a few moments. She had a feeling that was as long as it would take. She caught some movement out of the corners of her eyes, and looked up to see a still-sleeping Dennis, remaining in peace but giving off light moans and sighs of delight, the rest of his body displaying subtle twitches, not unlike the tremoring in his leg.

Her mouth stretched into as much of a cherishing smile as possible with a mawful of penis. She accelerated her motions, the sucking, stroking and tickling, drawing him in closer to the climax each second. His body jerked a bit more spastically than before as her left index finger found its way to his perineum. Eventually, the heel of this same hand felt his balls tighten and ascend from it.

There it was, Angela realized, he was coming. It wouldn't be any longer than another couple minutes now. Her heart started pounding, just as it did whenever she reached this momentous point, sending the blood flying eagerly through her veins. She tried to burrow even further up under him with her left hand, as her right hand and her mouth squeezed on his trembling, pulsating dick.

I'm now about to take YOU into your trance, she thought in amusement. In ten...nine...eight...seven...six...five...four...three...

She had given more than enough oral love to determine when the orgasm would hit him (and the ejaculation her). Yet, with her mind and heart usually going crazy by about now, it wasn't totally easy to get a handle on the perfect half-second to apply her tongue (and in this case, also her thumb) to the shaft and glide up to coax out the come and drain his balls with the utmost sublimity and intensity. Yet yet, she could ballpark it, and even if the patient were awake, it would make virtually zero difference either way.

At long last, she culled it out of him like a vacuum, sending a series of involuntary shivers and quivers through his body, as his head whipped to either side, emitting gasps and groans, throwing his arms about him aimlessly to land wherever they would. They reminded her of the way her own restless arms behaved in bed. Once she felt her reward zip its way up and canon out, she let out another happy groan of her own and again, grinning all that she could. It splashed and sprinkled all about her mouth, and for what felt like the millionth time, she enjoyed that semi-familiar, salty, slightly bitter treat ooze over her taste buds...its flavor like saltwater taffy, its texture and stickiness like syrup.

When he was done and she had downed all of it she could, she let go of him and licked off the excess. All finished, she concluded her little salute to his manhood with a final, savory kiss upon the head of his cock that put all the other kisses on his body to shame. She raised herself off the sofa bed, let his cock droop back down to its natural state and set about to her post-fellatio routine.

One more grown-up wet dream brought to life, she thought gleefully.

***

August 9th, 3:48 p.m.

Exactly four hours after she'd originally finished herself off, and almost three after she'd finished off Dennis, she'd flung hump pillow number two in the washer, gone through each step of her routine, cleaned herself up again, made sure he was cleaned up, draped the blanket back over him—quite glad not to need to redress him while he was under—taken his clothes from the dryer and folded them, gotten back on the IM with Paula, confirmed she still had a couple hours, and decided to just let Dennis sleep longer. After all, he'd told her he needn't be anywhere else today for several hours, and insomniacs seldom deprived themselves of sleep through complete fault of their own, so he was rather entitled to it.

Jumping back on her laptop, she'd indeed checked with Paula to make sure everything was still cool and status quo. The next message she sent her, around 1:30-ish, was:

PAULA, WOULD YOU MIND DOING ME A REALLY, REALLY, REALLY BIG FAVOR?

Click, clickity-click, clickity-click, click, Enter.

HOW BIG, STARR?

Click, clickity-click, clickity-click, click, Enter.

WELL...THIS PATIENT I'VE STILL GOT HERE, MR. LUNDER...YOU KNOW I CAN'T REALLY TELL YOU ABOUT HIM, BUT, HE NEEDED SOME SLEEP. HE'S STILL HYPNOTIZED, AND I CAN'T LEAVE HIM, BUT I'M STARTING TO GET SERIOUSLY HUNGRY. WOULD YOU PLEASE BE A DOLL, AND GO GET ME SOMETHING TO EAT?

YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE THE DESK UNATTENDED?

WELL, NO, BUT...OH, PAULA, I HAD A PRETTY UNSATISFYING BREAKFAST, AND I'M JUST REALLY STARVING HERE...

WELL, WHY DON'T I JUST ORDER SOMETHING IN?

Angie rolled her eyes at herself and tossed her hands in the air with a soft chuckle.

WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT...YOU KNOW, PAULA, SOMETIMES I THINK YOU HAVE MORE COMMON SENSE IN YOUR PINKY THAN I HAVE IN MY WHOLE BODY.

OH, YOU'RE JUST TOO HUNGRY TO BE SENSIBLE, STARR. :-)

Angie just shook her head and smiled before she wrote another message back.

PAULA, I LOVE YA, BABE. YOU ARE A SAINT.

I KNOW.

She spent the next two hours—in and around eating—sitting beside Dennis and watching him catch up on the rest he'd been missing out on the last couple weeks. She felt so proud for herself and so happy for him, she almost wanted to weep. She studied his facial expression, tried to speculate if he was dreaming, what about, was it a nice dream, how would it make him feel, would he remember anything once he woke up...

A couple hours later, once more than half the day had passed, she finally had to wake him up before the next patient arrived. She grabbed a third pillow, knelt, reclasped his hand, and was about to bring him out of the trance when she happened to glance to the foot of the bed.

Well, look at that, she thought. His leg and foot appeared to have stopped moving.

Three minutes later, Dennis was awake. After having sat up, taken off the sleep mask, gotten the awkward moment out of the way when he started to get out of the sofa bed before remembering he was naked and throwing the blanket back over himself, Angie gave him a few moments to himself. When they were both clothed and back in the office together, she asked him how he was feeling.

"I feel...kinda...strange," he said. "W—...was I really sleeping all that time?"

"You bet."

"So...does that mean I'm cured?"

"Well, we can't really go quite that far," said Angie. "Very, very few patients are completely cured in one session. How far we can go is, I believe the Restless Leg Syndrome is a factor in your case—I couldn't tell you how big a factor, I'd like to see you again soon to do some more work on it—but I recommend..."

She started scribbling down in her pad. "...timely exercise—preferably in the morning if you can swing that...no caffeine or other stimulants at least eight hours before bedtime...if you want to stop by the pharmacy and pick up some Melatonin, that can't hurt—it's over-the-counter, no prescription necessary...and here, I'm gonna write down a number for you. This is the phone number to a good friend of mine. He's a psychiatrist. As a mere therapist," she half-joked, "I can't set you up with private medication myself, but he can. I'd like for you to give him a buzz and go see him. So here you go..."

She tore off the sheet, folded it in half and handed it to him. "Your prescription from me..." She then folded and gave him the patient form Paula'd presented him with upon arrival. "...and your homework. Please fill that out to bring with you next time, and I'd like to see you again in one week to follow up on how you're doing."

"Well...thanks," said Dennis, feeling pretty pleased with the way everything'd gone.

"Any questions?"

"Uh...one," he said weakly. "Am I supposed to be feeling dizzy, or lightheaded, or..."

"Oh, yes, don't worry about that, Dennis, that's normal," she assured. "I just brought you out of REM state, the Rapid Eye Movement phase, when your eyes're rolling around all crazy like that. That's why you feel funny and dizzy. Don't worry, though. It's just like any dream, it'll wear off in a few minutes." She did a little idle drumming on her thighs. "'Kay?"

He nodded, blinking repeatedly. "Well, I, uh...wow," he said with a shake of the head. "I mean, I really just don't know what to say...I do still feel a little weird in the head, but...otherwise, I actually feel better. I feel like I actually got some sleep!"

"You did," she reminded him.

"Whoa..." he said, standing from the sofa, which was now folded back into just a sofa. "That's amazing; I actually stood up without feeling like I was gonna be sick, or falling back down!"

As always, Angie couldn't express her joy on his behalf with a big enough smile.

"Oh my God, you're awesome!" he went on. "How did you do that??"

"Well, I'd like to tell you, Dennis, but a great magician never reveals her secrets," she quipped.

"Oh m—thank you!" he shouted. He gave her a big hug around the middle and lifted her two feet two feet off the floor.

"AAAH! Okay, put me down, please put me down!" she laughed.

He put her down.

Still giggling from that little flight, Angie said, "All right, well, Dennis, this has been fun, but I do have another patient coming, so you understand, I'm gonna have to kinda...boot you outta here now."

"I understand," he chuckled.

"Okay, well, thank you too, I'm so glad you came to see me today," she sent-off, shaking and kissing his hand. "Go ahead and check out with Paula at the desk, she'll set you up with your next appointment."

As he departed, Angela took her normal few moments to plop down and simply revel in the daily delight she was so lucky to call her career. Then she looked up her other patient of the day.

"Oh, who was it again..." she muttered to herself. She checked her IM conversation with Paula.

"Oh right, Dan Kline." She looked him up in her patient log. "Oh yes! I remember him...rugged face, dark brown hair...the kind of eyes that seem to have a way of just gazing right into your soul..."

Beautiful sleek cock...

"Yeah...

"Wait, WHAT??"

She looked down. You again?

Naturally...

Oh, God...you behave yourself when he gets here!

Little Angie tingled, just to spite her.

I mean it! You be good or I'm not taking you to the toy store after I treat Mr. Kline!

She tingled again. Guess what I'm gonna make you do to him?...

Angie's eyes widened. Don't you dare even THINK about it!

Hee-hee-hee-hee-hee...

***

Outro

Greetings, my dear genties and ladlemen! Hope you enjoyed Angie Starr part four. Now I was wondering how many readers might care to voice their choice. If you like Angie—and I hope you do—are you interested in seeing yet more of her? Or, after four stories, has she gotten to be too much of a good thing now? Thanks for dropping by, and if you have a vote or a Hypnothe-Rating to cast on this, I look forward to reading what you have to say! Love, Smokey