Hypnothe-Rapist: Starr Scores Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you say so...

Satisfied Little Angie would behave herself—despite her incessant nagging—she carried on the fellatio. Oh, was this sumptuous. Sean bulged and throbbed inside her, just about triggering her gag reflex before she realized the limits on how far down she could go and reversed course again. She was getting off on this so much, she only had one hand playing with his balls where she normally would do so with both, just so she could touch herself. She folded down the cups of her bra and let her anxious titties out. When she got up her courage and felt brave enough, she leaned down, and manually hugged his cock and balls with her naked breasts.

She'd been sucking his sizable cock for close to fifteen minutes, and didn't know how long it would take him to come, but found herself in no hurry. She LOVED sucking this beauteous work of art. Her pesky pussy was in check, and as far as she was concerned, things were back to normal. She let off soft, silent moans as she sucked, reproduced saliva, and sucked some more. She was purely happy. She felt the way she had felt prior to last November, when Little Angie had not yet been willful enough to overcome her brain and force her to vaginally rape one of her patients. Just like those she fellated, the gentleman she'd raped never found out what happened, and while keeping it secret made her feel guilty and devious, her career and patients meant far too much to her to risk losing them...not to mention the magnitude of trouble she could find herself in beyond just revocation of her license. But that was all in the past. She didn't feel similarly guilty giving blow jobs, as this was her way of expressing intimate friendship and love. And she hadn't counted, but she was pretty sure she had yet to meet anyone whose day was not brightened by her generous lip service.

She was unsure how exactly to feel. Much as she was loving sucking this dick, she was growing considerably anxious to make him come like crazy. She was also eager to finish him off, get up, and take another stab at proving to her manipulative pussy that she was in fact the one in control. Her hungry cunt came out victorious exactly one time, and had not allowed her owner to live it down since.

She grew euphoric and triumphant as she felt Sean begin nearing his climax. She was going to "win," so to speak, again. She already had done so dozens of times since that one anomalous day early the previous November, but the feeling that things were back to normal and that her impatient wet pussy was resigned back to the vibrator was a great sensation, with a great double meaning. Such a good vibration...such a sweet, sweet sensation.

Here came the countdown. Angie went deep as she could on his dick, fastening her left hand's grip around the loose skin connecting his scrotum to his cock, giving him a squeeze just enough to sensitize his balls, and tickling them with her right. She wanted to make this the orgasm of a lifetime for him, even though he unfortunately couldn't be consciously aware of it. But Heaven help her, he would wake up in a much more pleasant mood than having come in for his visit.

Ten...nine...eight...Angie began sliding her right nails up between his thighs in a pattern, teasing him from the taint up to the balls over and over as she adhered her tongue to him. She could feel the rumbling coming, like a drumroll from deep inside...

Seven...six...five...she tightened her lips around him, holding on hard to him between her palate and tongue, filling her veritably drooling mouth with his bulging, pulsating, quivering dick...

Four...three...two...she always wondered at the two-second point whether she had miscalculated, but she was usually pretty accurate with the anticipation...

One...finally hither came his essence, directly from his balls, shooting with staggering velocity through his hot, wet, majestic cock...

Boom.

"MMMHMHMHMHMM!" Angie giggled deliriously as his thick come-honey blasted her in the gullet. He exquisitely splashed her in what must have been a dozen fiery spurts. The inside of her mouth warmed with her sweet, saline and only marginally bitter reward. Her big smiling mouth pressed on him with her grin, making each last bit squirt forth.

She gurgled to keep it all inside and hastened to swallow it before any could leak out. It was pretty good—not the absolute best she'd ever tasted, but not half bad whatsoever. She could thoroughly see having more delicious sessions with this charming gent.

Once she was done, Angie slicked off the excess, let him deflate, made sure he was clean, and retucked him into the pajamas. Not least but last, she draped the blanket back over him to let him relax through the rest. Back down on the floor from the mattress, she felt so great. Just to make her vagina wait another moment—and because it was time to do so, anyway—she put Sean's clothes in the dryer and sent them spiraling through a delightful cycle.

Then again, pretty much everything felt just a little more delightful in Angie's World right about now.

And then of course into the delightful washer went the delightful hump pillow.

All right, you, she communicated down to her deprived coochie. Your turn. I hope you know and appreciate your place.

Little Angie didn't seem to reply. Her owner crouched under the sink, opened the cabinet, retrieved her toy, stripped, lined the chair with the towel, lay back, smiled with a contented groan, flipped her vibrator on its low setting and eased it into herself.

"Ohhhhh," she half-purred and half-growled, her big stunning smile almost starting to hurt her cheeks. She shivered in her seat, twitching her limbs with more moans and rejoicing as her clit released flushes of intense passion through her every cell and pore. She normally fantasized about the man whose dick she'd just sucked in the office while she was pleasuring herself, most of whom sent lovely waves of joy wreaking havoc on Angie Starr's purring feminine libido.

Sean McManus was no exception. Angela was born with a natural nurturing Care Bear instinct; part of the reason she'd gone into her line of work was that a "dude-in-distress"—as she affectionately thought of them—made her just want to take him in her arms and protect him. His guardian angel. At the same time, she was grown, sexually active, and the other half of it was very consequential as well. As happy as it made her heart and emotions to look after a fellow in this way, it made certain other parts of her hot as hell.

As she sat and garnered herself happiness in her washroom in this tucked-away little nook of her office, Angie liked to shut her eyes, picture the patient at hand, and reflect on the things about him that made her sparkle. And while she wouldn't play favorites, she had to admit if she were totally honest with herself that something about Sean McManus struck her a little special. He had just come off a rough divorce, but she wished he could see it from the angle that now that he was on his own, he was free from his abusive marriage. The feelings he shared with her, while limited, were pure and true—one of the perks of being a therapist was that people paid her to be able to tell her the honest and real truth about themselves, shielded from fear of being mocked. He had bared his soul for her, like so many others, but what was it about him that was special to her? This, unlike her clit, she couldn't put her finger on.

Could it be his physical attributes? Angie didn't judge men solely on their looks, but if she did, she wouldn't have too many harsh criticisms about this man. He seemed to possess an old-timey handsomeness, his facial features and his height reminiscent of Clark Gable, with just a bit of Henry Fonda mixed in. Ooooh, she thought. When she formed this similarity in her mind, her pussy gripped down on the vibrator, released a flush of goodness through her system and leaked wet approval on herself and her towel. Nothing against handsome modern-day movie stars in color, but something about the old black-and-white classics distinctly appealed to her. Here was an area of fantasy she sometimes visited in her more romantic moods while jilling herself off. And why it took her this long to realize it she couldn't say, but with this person who'd come to see her today, she didn't need to fantasize.

She went back through their session and looked for the moments which stood out to her. One was his story about how he lay awake in bed that night when he realized he'd fallen in love with his girl. It was such a beautiful description of his devotion. It was all the more unfortunate when she considered the vast significance she must have held in Sean's life for this period of time before they'd gotten married and things had turned sour. What a shame it was; he was obviously capable of feeling great measures of real love. As it turned out, he simply wasn't able to share it with the object of his affection.

The other moment she definitively remembered was when he'd confided in her how difficult it was for him to face the fact that like it or not, his life would now be dramatically different from what he had expected. Her heart had wept a bit for him upon hearing this. She figured that his ex-wife was also going through some substantial life changes, but from the way things sounded to her, as in a lot of divorces, he was the one who had to go through the motions of being uprooted, packing his things, hiring movers, finding a new place, et cetera. Angie was not a fan of divorce, but she understood its necessity in given cases not unlike Sean's. Sometimes two people were deceived by love into thinking they really did belong together, but once they cemented their union...well, who knew what would happen next. Some lived happily ever after, some didn't. Simple as that.

This philosophizing was harshing her lady-boner. She put it aside for now and concentrated again on his classic masculine beauty. His strong, rugged face, his thick dark hair, his large, smooth hands, his long, strong legs, his...prodigious manhood...

Oh my God... her mind gushed as her swelling hot soaking pussy stretched to take in and swallow the vibrator, imagining it was Sean's great, succulent dick. She kept repeating to herself that as wrong as it was back in November, it wasn't rape if it was only happening in her mind. There is nothing wrong with fantasizing... she told herself. There is nothing, wrong, with fantasizing...

Little Angie asked her to flip up the setting, a request she gladly obliged. As the vibrator accelerated, Angie again tossed her head back and shouted in ecstasy.

"OHHHHH!..." she cried helplessly. Her quivering feet levitated from the floor as she slid her ass down further in her seat, using her glutes to fulcrum herself up as she vulnerably completely exposed herself to the open air. She froze a still of Sean's face in her mind, of just the moment when she'd told him she would bet he had more friends and loved ones around him than he might realize, and he had smiled at her for the first time. She focused on his chiseled cheekbones which were wonderfully hoisted into the smile, which she didn't get to see too often, but definitely made a point to imprint sharply in her mind.

And oh, how his smile made her spirits soar.

In fact, she flipped the vibrator up to the very next level for just this reason. She had to scoot back up an inch and put her feet back on the floor to keep herself from falling out of the chair. She was going categorically insane in her seat.

"OHHHHH...OHHHHHHHH...GOOOOOD...OHHHHHHH...GOOOOOD!!" she adulated, her apex coming at her faster than she could see it coming. Little Angie was racing. This was unreal. This was a virtually unheard-of feeling. She was out of her mind. She could all but literally stand outside of her body watching herself jill off from the exterior. Though the blazing sizzle destroying her mental faculties blinded her to it, her killergasm would hit her before she even had time to kick her vibrator up one more setting.

She felt like she was rocketing through space, being ecstatically buffeted at every turn by vertiginous stars. Her screams only intensified as her Earth-splitting orgasm finally assaulted her, tossing her uncontrollably, unstoppably about like a pinball.

Then, something else happened.

She actually did fall out of the chair.

She was shaking so voraciously, as if she had just been tased, she shook herself right out of her seat and hit the floor on her bottom. The good news was that she didn't even notice. She was so high, dazed and intoxicated by the orgasm crashing all over her, she could feel no pain. And thanks to the fact that her butt broke the fall, fortunately neither Little Angie nor her vibrator was hurt either. She had only now to wait for the stars and chirping birds circling her dizzy little head to disappear.

By this point in her career, she habitually checked in with Paula right after she jilled off to see how they were doing on time, if her next patient had yet arrived, if she'd had any cancellations or reschedulings, and so forth. And she was going to do just so today as well, but...first she thought after this motherlover of an orgasm, she might need to hypnotize herself for a few minutes.

***

January 16th, 6:04 p.m.

"Sean, your hypnosis is now concluded. I will count back up to ten, snap my fingers, and you will awaken."

Everything was fine; Angela had forgotten how late it already was, and that Sean was her last patient of the day. She wouldn't have had time for any more patients today anyway. She'd done her cleanup ritual, restoring everything back to normal, touched base with Paula, who this late in the day—with less than one hour of operational business left—was likely finished with all her tasks, and now probably competing in her online Solitaire tournament.

She reached ten, waved her hand, snapped her fingers over Sean's head, and he stirred to life.

"A-RISE, my friend!" she warbled, performing her theatrical telekinetic finger wiggle to "pull" him upwards.

Sean sat up, yawned, stretched and pried off his slumber mask. Angie waited for him to get his bearings and give his head a shake.

"Welcome back, Sean," he saw her smiling at him.

"Uh...thanks," he chuckled.

"The hypnosis went great," she promised him. "Couldn't have been better."

"It did?" he asked, sounding genuinely surprised.

"Mm-hm! How do you feel?"

"Erm...tired."

They shared a small giggle.

"How else do you feel?"

"Well..." He rubbed his eyes. "Rested...relaxed..."

She waited for it. Finally, he ceased pawing at his eyes, blinked a dozen times, and his original smirk crossed his face.

"Pretty...good, actually."

Angie's spirits soared anew.

"Yeah?"

He blinked some more. "Yeah...

"...I feel like a weight's been lifted off me."

Tears of joy came to her eyes.

"That makes me so very happy to hear, Sean. And I know you're feeling a little funny right now, a little disoriented; that'll pass. It's like when you first wake up in the morning after a really intense dream, and your eyes haven't adjusted yet. That'll work itself out," she assured. "Well, as you know, the restroom's right that way, behind me. Can I help you up?"

She let him know he could get his clothing from the dryer and change while he was in the bathroom. Once he'd redressed in his day outfit and returned to the office, Angie had folded the sofa bed back in and was sitting at her desk, eyeglasses on, typing at her laptop. She had her patient database open, inserting some space for Sean and entering him in.

"Hi," she heard him greet her from behind. She spun back around.

"Oh, well, hi there, stranger!" she rejoined cheerfully. "Long time, no see!"

"Indeed," he chuckled.

Wow, thought Angie. She knew she was good, but sometimes still she surprised herself. Mr. Sean Ryan McManus seemed to have reversed moods, almost completely, from that in which he'd first appeared earlier this afternoon. He looked really, truly happy now.

Wow.

"Soooo...you feel pretty good about how the session went for you?" she asked, a bit coyly.

"Yeah! Yeah, I mean...I can remember why I came: 'cause I was feeling bad over being divorced and alone now. But...my God, Miss Angie...you must be some kind of genius! It's like you just turned everything around for me!"

WOW.

This time the tears came straight from her eyes.

"Oh, Sean," she blinked, her moist eyes glistening at him. "You have no idea how much hearing that just made my entire decade."

"Can I hug you?" he asked.

She popped right up from her desk chair and opened her arms. He embraced her and kissed her cheek.

To her further surprise, her body tingled.

"I don't know how to thank you," he expressed as they broke from the hug.

"Hey, we're friends!" she grinned at him.

"Yeah, well...I may have to shell out some bucks to be your friend, but I'll still take that," he chortled.

"Well, maybe, but look at it this way," said Angie. "Therapy costs a pretty penny, especially my particular variety of it. But what a lot of people may not grasp is, after taxes and revenue, I really don't take home that much more than you, or most others who are working for a living. I mean, I do make a decent income, but I am still going paycheck to paycheck like anyone else. So, I know this is stretching it a little, but, in a way, you might say that I'm spending some dough to be your buddy too."

He shook his head, smiling at her.

"I know you're just saying that, trying to make me feel good, and I don't even care," he proclaimed.

She blushed. "Okay, busted.

"Well, then...I've got a little while left before I must close up shop for today. Anything else you'd like to talk about?"

Sean shrugged. "'S like I said before. If there are, I'll probably think of them the second I walk out of here."

"Okay," she giggled. "Well, Sean, keep on your regular schedule of eating and sleeping, take loving care of yourself, and I hope to see you soon again. So if you like, you can see Paula outside and she'll schedule you a follow-up appointment." She found and gave him a business card. "Or you can get in touch with us at an undetermined later date, there're our numbers. Cool?"

"Very cool," he answered, waving the card. "Well, thanks, Miss Angie! I'll see ya later!"

She waved after him as he departed.

"I'll see you later too...Sean..."

***

January 16th, 10:50 p.m.

That evening, as they did often, Paula and Angie had gone out to dinner together. But Paula noticed something out of the ordinary seemed to be going on tonight. Angie wasn't appearing to be focusing very hard on the matters at hand. When the waitress approached and asked if she could take their order, Paula gave hers, but Angela hesitated. After a moment, Paula waved a hand in front of her glassy face and gestured to the waitress. Angie noticed, and asked if she was talking to her.

Back at home, Angie was again in her pajamas, under her covers. Her normal bedtime was 10:00 p.m., and most days she had no trouble putting herself right to sleep on the dot, or shortly after.