Hypnotherapy - Patient A

Story Info
Bending his patients to his corrupt and vile will...
1.5k words
4.11
45.8k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr Jekyll had one more appointment that day. Patient A was due to arrive in the next 30 minutes. He had something special planned for her. Again he had been working hard on the combination of drugs and therapy to leave her very suggestive to his controls. He walked through to the store room and wheeled the next piece of equipment he would need out. Placing it in the corner of the room her covered in a sheet and sat down with a drink and her file.

She was suffering from extreme cases of claustrophobia and a fear of being trapped. Nick had been curious about this for a while - if the application of extreme pleasure whilst trapped would have any effect on whether she still feared being trapped. She was his last appointment and after the fun he had enjoyed that morning he needed a bit of break.

The door buzzed and he walked over to let her into the room. Enjoying the view as she walked in he looked her over again and enjoyed the fantasies and thoughts that played out in his head. She was a petite five foot one (which he always preferred), with stunning blue eyes and firey red hair. Her 34c breasts were tightly constrained in a tight black vest. She had a stunning ass that was currently within super tight black jeans. Tonight her top even revealed a slight hint of dark blue lacey bra. He was looking forward to unwrapping her.

She sat down and they made polite chat for a few minutes as he prepared for the session. He began the session and within a few minutes she was deep under his control again. He stood and walked over tracing his fingers over her cheek. He grabbed hold of her top and pulled it up and over her head with no resistance. Standing back he admired the view of those amazing breasts. He leaned down and grabbed a handful teasing them - no response - she was well and truly under.

"Stand for me 'A'... Strip off your clothes..."

Nick lent back against his desk and watched as she stood and slowly reached behind to unclip her bra. He sighed in pleasure as she revealed those amazing breasts to his greedy eyes. He stood and walked over to play with them as she reached down and slipped off her boots. Next went her jeans and she stood there in just her thing. She was obviously shaven which he was glad about as he preferred it.

"Freeze!" He commanded her as he walked over and hooked his fingers into the elastic of the thong and slowly drew it down her legs - revelling in the sight of her bare helpless cunt as it was exposed to him for the first time.

He leaned in and ran his tongue along her slit, tasting her for the first time as she stood unknowing in front of him. This was nice but not as much fun as it was going to be soon. He walked over to the piece of equipment he had collected earlier and wheeled it to the centre of the room and uncovered it.

A large cage on a stand was revealed. It was large enough for a smallish person with brackets to fasten her into so that she was helpless but with all her holes at the perfect level for his enjoyment.

"A... When I click my fingers you will be mentally awake but physically unable to move without my specific instructions."

Nick clicked his fingers and watched as her eyes suddenly opened wide as thought returned to her and she realised she couldn't move.

"What? Help! Nick - I can't move..." It was like one of her worst nightmares had happened. This was the part he loved when they realised their total helplessness before him. He watched a single tear roll down her cheek as she saw the cage.

"Climb into the cage A. Position yourself appropriately so I can fasten the cuffs around you."

"No, please... not the cage, I don't want to be trapped... I can't cope with being trapped."

Even as she said it she started walking towards the cage. Unable to resist his instructions even though her mid screamed out against it. Nick steadied the cage as she crawled inside. Soon she was facing him through the bars. Quickly he cuffed her wrists to the front of the cage, walking round behind her he closed the cage and fastened her ankles to the bars. She was confined and helpless now, naked and trapped.

He walked round in front of her and enjoyed the wide fear in her eyes. Walking to the desk he reached into the bottom draw and withdrew a wand. He quickly moved behind her and slid it through the bars until it rested against her clit. Turning it on he wedged it and then taped it so it (and she) couldn't move it out of position. She had stopped talking now - the fear immobilising her almost as much as he commands had.

He walked over to the sofa and slowly stripped his clothes off, lying them over the arm. He walked up to the front of the cage and began stroking his hard cock.

"Open wide slut." He commanded her and she instantly did.

Loving her wide eyes he slowly slid his cock into her mouth.

"You will suck my cock and work it like its the best cock you have ever wanted."

She closed her lips around the length of his shaft and began sucking, her tongue working the underside. He gripped the cage bars and started fucking his cock into her mouth. He loved the fear in her eyes as he fucked her mouth hard, her helpless body was shaking now as the wand started to take effect. He grabbed her head through the bars and pushed his cock as deep in her mouth as he could get and felt her choke - saw the panic fill her eyes as much as the fear and kept his cock there until the tears ran down her cheeks.

He withdrew and smiled as she gasped for breath. As she gasped she shuddered as the first orgasm ripped through her body. Slowly he slid out and walked round her admiring the view, her pussy was so wet now it was shining as she leaked all over the wand. He stood behind and pushed her ass down slightly before spreading her ass cheeks and rubbing the head of his cock over her tightly puckered hole. She came again from the wand moaning. All he could hear from her was the word 'no' whispered over and over again.

He walked to the desk and retrieved some lube and spread it around her little asshole. Pressing his throbbing cock against her ass he slowly began to force his way inside. Her helpless whimpers excited him more making his cock even harder as she began to stretch around the thickness of his shaft. He split her open roughly and she cried out... But trapped and unable to move she could do nothing to resist his shaft probing deep inside her bowels.

Grabbing the bars on the cage he used it to pull her back towards him as he started to fuck her ass. The tears were streaming down her face, despite the lube her virgin ass had been split open for the first time and he wasn't being gently. Even as he fucked her ass he could feel the vibrations of the wand radiating through her and she came again - her orgasms were getting louder now as they increased in intensity. Her moans were becoming faster. Instead of 'no' the only word he could hear now was her repeating the word 'fuck' with every hard stroke inside her.

She was coming almost constantly now and shaking as his cock drilled her over and over. Looking down he loved the view of his thick length sliding in and out of her. On the outstroke he slid all the way out and pressing the wand down slightly he slid into her cunt feeling it tightening around his cock as she orgasmed at the feeling of his shaft plunging deep inside her.

The tightness of her pussy was all he needed to set him off and he exploded filling her pussy full of his thick cum. Jerking slightly as he pumped the last streams of cum inside her he slid out, watching it drip down her legs. He stepped away and slowly lowered the wand away from her unstrapping her.

"Out of the cage slut. Clean yourself up..."

He handed her some wipes as she slid out of the cage and started cleaning herself up. As she did so he moved the cage back out of the way and covered it up. Dressing he commanded her to clean herself again. Repeating his usual end of session commands to make sure she remembered nothing apart from she enjoyed sex confined and that she had a good session with him he had her dress then sit down on the sofa.

Waking her from her sleep she seemed confused for a minute but then smiled.

"I don't know what you did Doctor Jekyll but I feel more interested in being confined now. I think I need to test and see how it feels."

Nick arranged to see her again to test out her tolerance and smiled as he watched her gorgeous ass leave.