Hypnotherapy - Patient E

Story Info
A hypnotherapist takes advantage of his patients.
1.8k words
4.16
61.8k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick was reviewing the notes for Patient E and planning the next session. His last session had gone very well. He thought back how a year ago he never would have thought this possible but the combination of new drugs that added new levels to a patients suggestibility and the hypnosis techniques he used allowed him to get a patient to do practically anything. Over the last few months he had gradually been building up today with three of his patients. He had already seen Patient L that morning and enacted his violent fantasies with her helpless body. He felt his cock rising as he remember the look in her eyes and the begging as he had forced his thick shaft into her. She had been coming to see him for attachment issues and now was well and truly attached to him.

This next patient however was different. She had just turned eighteen and had the most amazing tits and ass he had ever seen. She had been pushed into coming by her parents after they had found out about her sick fantasies. Some probing had found out she had fantasies about being raped and not having control of her body. This was exactly what Nick intended to do with her so he was curious to see how she would react when her fantasies come true.

He stroked his hand over the mound his cock was making in his pants and put E's case notes away in the draw, locking it carefully as he prepared for this session. There was a light tap at the door and E arrived with her parents. A slight frown flickered across his face but the parents said they had errands in town and so the mother would wait outside in the waiting room whilst the father went into town. Nick licked his lips - confident in the soundproofing as he had tested it several times before and his secretary had never been able to hear anything.

E was in loose pants and a t-shirt that strained around her ample breasts this time, she was quite tall at five foot seven with brownish hair and Nick estimate those tits were around 38DD. With a friendly smile, he invited her in and had her sit on the sofa as normal. He began his routine and within minutes she was under his spell again and deep in her trance.

"E... you are now completely under my physical control. In a moment you will wake from your trance and mentally you will be back to your normal self, you will even be able to speak but you will obey every physical command I give you. You will be totally unable to resist me physically and every instruction I will give you will be obeyed. At the command of 'Mr Hyde Is Done' you will fall back into your trance. Wake up E..."

Her eyes snap open and as they all do widen in panic as she realises she can't move.

"Doctor... What is happening? I can't move?"

"I know E... I have complete control of your body. I want to conduct an experiment."

"What experiment?" Rather than panicking and screaming she seems more curious which is an interesting reaction - one he has not enjoyed before.

"Well my gorgeous slut I am going to fuck you however I choose to. I am going to enjoy your young body repeatedly and you can't stop me."

Now her eyes widen and she looks slightly panicked. She licks her lips and looks him up and down, her eyes straying down to the bulge in his pants.

"But what about my mum... and I am virgin... Please... This isn't right."

Nick stares at her and then walks over grabbing her pants and pulling them under that ass and down taking her white cotton panties with them. Slowly he spreads her legs and slips one finger into her pussy. "Just as I thought slut, you're enjoying this aren't you?"

"No..." she whispered as she tried not to meet his eyes.

"Strip for me slut," Nick commanded her and then sat back on his chair and undid his suit pants and slowly drew out his thick cock watching E's eyes widen in shock.

She stood, unable to resist, kicking off her shoes then reaching down to pull her socks off and exposing her pussy and ass to his greedy eyes. There was a light covering of hair over her cunt that showed her legal age and excited him more. She was quickly naked from the waist down and then she pulled her T-shirt up and over her head dropping it to the floor. Methodically she reached behind herself and undid her bra and let it fall to the floor. Grinning, Nick stroked his cock slowly, "Come here and wank my cock with those gorgeous tits slut."

Helpless to resist she walked over and wrapped her lovely tits around his cock and began to slide them up and down. Nick groaned at the warmth of his cock cushioned between her delicious tits. "Suck the head of my cock slut whilst you fuck my cock with your tits."

There was no protesting, just submission to him. Helpless and unwilling to resist her fantasy coming true she bobbed her young mouth up and down on his cock as she sucked his throbbing shaft. Nick relaxed for a minute and began thinking this through. She was not his usual fucktoy to play with. This one had potential and was young enough that he could train her into being what he wanted. He grabbed a handful of her hair and tilted her young innocent face up to him.

"Go bend over my desk my little virgin slut and I shall take that from you."

She stood obediently and walked over to his desk and bent at the waist, spreading her legs for balance as she bent over, resting on her arms. Nick stood and walked up behind her, rubbing his thick shaft at the entrance to her tight pussy he slowly pushed the head inside hearing her grunt as a cock penetrated her for the first time. Viciously he gripped her hips and rammed his cock as hard into her as he could listening in pleasure to the scream that ripped from her throat as he took her cherry with one swift, heartless stroke.

Gripping her hips tight enough to leave marks, he fucked her tight pussy in quick strokes. Her wetness lubed up his cock enough that even with her virginity recently shattered he could fuck her with relative ease. His shaft drilling in and out of her felt amazing as he listened to her breathing deepen and quicken as she got used to his cock. It was a pleasant surprise when she came for him as he normally had to command them but then she kept cuming with each thrust of his cock. Multiple orgasms ripped through her until her arms gave out and she collapsed face down on the desk, a puddle of her juices forming under her feet.

He pulled out of her pussy and reached into his desk withdrawing a small bottle of lube.

"Today is your lucky day slut. I am going to take every hole and take all of your cherries..." Nick grinned as she dribbled some lube onto her ass and spread her cheeks, teasing the hole with the tip of his finger.

"No..." This time she did react and he could hear the panic in her voice. This wasn't part of her fantasies. Good he had found something to trigger that reaction he loved and needed. He pressed the tip of his thick cock to her tightly puckered rosebud and began pushing. Remorselessly he felt her ass stretch around the head of his cock and listened to her squeal as he split her open. He began the slowly process of working his whole cock deep into her ass. Seeing a different pool form as tears streamed down her face to pool under her chin on the desk.

Seeing that pool of tears pushed his sadistic side over the edge and he exploded deep inside her ass, grabbing a handful of her hair he pulled her head up and back as he rammed his cock deep into her ass and pumped it full of stream after stream of his hot cum.

Finally spent he slowly drew his cock back out of her ass leaving her broken, collapsed on the desk panting hard with his cum leaking out of her stretched ass and down her legs. Nick slowly went to a cupboard in the far end of his office and collected some towels and wipes. He carefully cleaned her up and himself then when she was presentable again bade her dress and sit back on the sofa. Once she was there he looked down at her sitting uncomfortably and grinned.

"How did the fantasy match up to the reality slut? Do you still fantasize about being raped?"

"No Doctor... Now I just want to be your slut... Will you use me again?"

Interesting - it appears I have changed her rape fantasy into a pain slut fantasy. Perhaps there is more we can do here.

"Mr Hyde Is Done."

Her eyes dropped closed as she fell back into the trance.

"Okay E... I am not going to take your memories away from today but you are not able to talk about this to anyone else apart from me - if you ever want to tell someone about it then you will simply say you forgot what you were going to say. Wake up E... Okay E - I am going to bring your mum and dad in."

Nick smiled and walked to the door opening it and inviting the parents in to sit next to their well fucked daughter. He was good at this and they didn't notice anything - only Nick noticed the blush in E's cheeks.

"Okay - I believe we have made some great progress getting rid of that fantasy you were unhappy about. However I would like to keep an eye on her. I thought about this and feel that if I offer her a job as she mentioned in one of the sessions she was looking for her first job? I need someone to help my secretary with the filing after sessions so E would be able to work for me on the weekends finishing putting all the paperwork away. I get to keep an eye on her to ensure she is sorted, she gets a job and it doesn't cost you anything?"

The parents thanked him effusively and E said she would love working under him. Nick was the only one who caught the gleam in her eye as she said that.

She was going to be an interesting experiment.