Hypnotherapy - Patient L

Story Info
A hypnotherapist abuses his position and women in his care.
1.6k words
4.09
59.3k
39

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr Nick Jekyll was in the therapy business and it was good. He was well known for some very successful hypnosis treatments and was running a very successful business. He was good looking and tall, confident and commanding at six foot one with green eyes and dark short hair. He ran the business out of a luxurious penthouse office in the centre of town. Well decorated and organised with all the latest things he could need. To everyone else he was a model citizen who helped people through some of the darkest times and problems. What no one else knew however was that he was the epitome of the Jekyll and Hyde story.

It had fascinated him through childhood that his last name was the same as that character from the book and he had been curious about the dark side. That was what led him into psychology and eventually into hypnotherapy when he realised the possibilities. Years of secret experimentation with an ex-girlfriend had given him precisely the right combination of drugs and hypnosis commands to control anyone in whatever way he wanted.

He sat back in his chair and reviewed the days schedule. He had three patients scheduled in for today. These patients were the special ones he had been working on for the last month. They had attended the four weekly sessions - this was their fifth session today where it would all come to fruition. Patient L was due first. He reviewed her notes - there had been a lot to work with - attachment issues first and foremost. He had dealt with those fairly quickly.

Over the four sessions he had slowly worked in an attachment to him, a need to impress him and whilst making her feel better about herself he had adjusted her drugs and prepared her for today. He heard the intercom buzz and his secretary let him know she was here. He stood and walked over to the door, opening it and letting her in. He smiled and thanked his secretary (his corrupted ex-girlfriend) and took Ls hand leading her inside. He went through the usual chitchat - finding hard to hide his arousal and excitement. She had turned up well prepared for him today.

He sat her on the large couch and admired her for a minute... She had come in a black corset and skirt with stockings (he loved stockings), a small pair of black heels added a bit of height to her five foot but not much which was fine as he liked petite. He began the therapy, hypnotising her in a matter of minutes until she wall completely under his control. This was the fun part.

"L... you are now completely under my physical control. In a moment you will wake from your trance and mentally you will be back to your normal self, you will even be able to speak but you will obey every physical command I give you. You will be totally unable to resist me physically and every instruction I will give you will be obeyed. At the command of 'Mr Hyde Is Done' you will fall back into your trance. Wake up L..."

Her eyes snapped open and stared round in shock. This wasn't like the usual end to her sessions where she woke up feeling better. Nick watched her eyes widen in shock as she realised that she was paralysed.

"Dr Jekyll what's going on? Why can't I move?"

The panic was evident in her voice and Nick loved it.

"You can't move because for the next two hours of our session you are my little fucktoy to play with..."

She looked at him uncomprehending.

"Take off your corset slut... Show me those gorgeous tits..."

Her hands reached of their own volition to remove the corset. Slowly undoing it then letting it drop to the floor next to the sofa. Nick reached out to pinch her nipples hard - twisting them painfully making her scream.

"You can scream all you want slut. This is a therapy room so fully sound proofed against all noise. You are mine to do with as I please."

She started begging... They always did at this point. Crying out, how could he be so cruel, she trusted him blah blah blah... He stood and grabbed a handful of her hair - the begging excited him but this bit was more fun.

"Suck my cock like the whore you are slut..."

He rammed his cock into her mouth and she greedily began sucking on it though her eyes filled with tears. It was the eyes everytime that did it for him, the panic, the fear and the hint of lust that was always at the back of them. his thick cock slid between her lips over and over as he fucked her mouth. She would have bruised lips tomorrow from the force of his thrusts but she took it all like a pro - she had no problems and no gag reflex and she sucked his cock down. It didn't take long before he was close; gripping her hair he rammed his cock to the back of her throat and filled her mouth with the first few blasts of cum before pulling out and coating her face with the rest.

He stepped back breathing heavily as he opened his desk drawer and took out the special camera he kept there. He snapped a few quick shots of her cum covered face as she lay on the couch gasping for breath, spitting obscenities at him.

"Stand up and walk to the desk. Take your skirt and panties off slut and sit on the edge of the desk."

Within seconds she had done as she had been ordered. Helpless to resist however much her mind screamed no. He smiled at her as she returned to the begging again after her anger - she wouldn't tell anyone, he had fucked her mouth now he should let her go...

"Play with that lovely shaven cunt slut."

She sat on the edge of the desk and spread her legs wide, exposing her pussy as her lips split open and began teasing her clit. Nick grinned and sat back on the sofa looking at her stockig clad legs spread wide. He picked up the skimpy material of the black lace thong and wrapped his around his hardening cock slowly stroking it with the material as she played with herself for him. The begging and cursing had faded away now and a look of concentration had filled her face as she desperately tried not to cum from the intense feelings in her pussy.

"Cum slut."

His single command was all it took and she exploded on the desk. Her head rocked back and her body tensed, she screamed her orgasm out as she shook with the force of the climax. As she came hard for him he dropped the panties, shrugged out of his suit jacket and wrenched his tie off as he walked over to her. By the time he reached her his hard cock was in his hand, jacket and tie on the floor behind him.

He gripped her legs and spread then painfully wide - pressing the head of his thick cock to her soaking cunt he impaled her hard and fast filling her brutally and making her scream. Pounding her helpless body into the desk she was muttering and screaming incoherently now. He looked down to see his thick cock soaked in her juices as he hammered it in and out of her.

Every time he commanded her to cum she would spasm and flip into the desk, her cunt tightening around his cock. He couldn't take much more and pulled out - fisting his cock he exploded - streams of cum covering her cunt all the way up to her face - splashed on her tits and stomach.

He leant against the table taking in the view looking at her cum covered, abused body.

"Scoop my cum up and eat it slut..."

He watched as her exhausted body pushed itself to scoop the cum up and she fed herself his cream. She ate it enthusiastically even if she only seemed half aware of her surroundings. Aware that his next appointment was in forty five minutes he commanded her to dress which she did and then he ordered her to sit back on the sofa.

"I won't let you get away with this you bastard..."

He grinned - some of the fire had returned to her eyes. "Mr Hyde Is Done."

Her eyes dropped closed, her breathing evened out and she relaxed.

"When you wake you will feel refreshed - we had a good session and you will remember how we went over your progress so far and discussed how well you are doing. You won't remember anything that happened today and you won't notice any aches from today. When you get home you will have a hot bath and clean away any remaining evidence of me fucking you. You will look forward to our sessions and be back next week to continue your therapy."

Nick collected up his clothes, dressed, straightened his deal and sat down with his clipboard in the chair beside her on the sofa.

"Wake now..."

He watched as L opened her eyes and stared around the room. She could obviously taste something but his commands had kicked in and she dismissed it.

"Thanks for another great session Dr Jekyll... I look forward to seeing you next week."

He grinned and only a hint of his true amusement showed through, "I look forward to seeing you then as well..."

He poured himself a quick drink as she left and began reviewing the notes for patient E who was next to see him.