Hypnotic Adventures of Beauty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,131 Followers

He put his huge hands on my waist and lifted me off of him as if I weighed nothing at all. "Yer about to find out," he said. "But... I really want to see ya' now, girl."

I stood in front of him, feeling meek and tiny. I'd long since taken those stupid high heels off, and when he stood, he seemed to tower over me. "Didn't... didn't you see me already?" I asked in a small voice. "Weren't you watching me down there?"

He nodded. "Yeah... we were watching. But now I wanna see ya' up close and personal."

I shivered a little. He was being forceful, and I loved it. I took a deep breath and reached behind my neck, but the halter strap had become knotted somehow, so I swept my hair to my left shoulder and turned my back to him. It only took him a few seconds, and I dropped my arms, shimmying my hips a little to get the dress down over them and letting the garment fall to the floor around my feet. I stayed like that... facing away from him, shivering in anticipation, grinning as I heard his intake of breath as he looked at me.

"Wot happened to yer knickers?"

I still couldn't make myself look back up at him, and I gasped as I felt his hands on my waist. "My panties? They... they're in the waste basket in your bathroom," I said shakily.

"Cor, Betty. Wot woulda' happened if y'd dropped yer dress downstairs during yer little hypnosis demo?" His hands were moving now, running up my sides... around to my tummy... up to my breasts.

I shivered and gasped... and moaned a little as the palms of his huge hands began stroking my nipples. I turned in his arms. "I don't know. Nothing that happened down there was my doing... nothing was my fault. I had no control." Just as I'm losing control right now, I thought. I began pulling and tugging on his shirt; and he laughed out loud, stepped back and pulled it over his head. Then he swept me up in his arms again. "God, Billy! You're all muscle! I imagined you just sitting around all day, thinking deep thoughts."

He laughed again and drew me close. "I been liftin' weights since I was a wee lad. Do m' best equatin' when I'm on the weight machine."

He hoisted me into the horizontal, making me squeal, and I found myself sitting in his arms as he carried me into the bedroom. I'd never been in that room before, and I looked around, curious. I'm not really sure how he managed to sweep the covers back while still holding me, but somehow that happened, and I was deposited in the center of the queen-sized bed. "This is really happening, isn't it?" I asked.

"As far as I know," he confided, stripping out of his clothes. "Gotta tell you, I'm nervous as a kitten."

"Me too," I said shyly, just before a big gasp. "OH! Oh, gosh, Billy! I... I don't think I can... I mean, I don't think... you'll fit!"

He crawled into bed with me and pulled me into his arms again. "We'll take it nice and slow, Betty. We'll work on it together, easy like."

I couldn't contain a soft moan. Being nestled in those strong arms felt... perfect. For the first time in my whole life, I felt that I was exactly where I was supposed to be. "I don't want to work together, Billy. I want you to take me. I want you to control me. I... I just want to please you. That's all that's important to me right now." I reached down and took his manhood in my right hand. Oh gosh, he was huge! And I smiled into his chest as he groaned in pleasure. "Do you want me to suck on it?" I asked.

"Later," he moaned. "Right now, I just want to get m' fill o' looking at ya'."

He was goggling at my breasts. Oh, I'm glad he liked them. After awhile, I reached up and took his face in my hands, turning it to the right, and I drew his mouth to my left nipple. He slurped and smacked and licked... and suddenly his left hand was between my legs. For someone with such large hands, he seemed to be able to touch just the right places, and his inexperienced lips were doing wonders to my breast. The orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks, rocking me to my soul. It had come out of nowhere, and once it had laid siege to my body, it seemed determined to take up permanent residence. I think I screamed... more than once, but I can't be certain.

I lost track of time and events. I was in his arms, and he was moving me... positioning me; and my body was his... all his... to do with as he pleased. The world drifted back into perspective slowly, and I found myself on my back, my legs spread, my body open to him, welcoming.

"Fergive me, Betty. I desire y' fiercely... but I need to be certain. Y' want this, right?"

"I don't know, Billy," I panted. "I mean... yes! Yes, I want you, too. But... you're so big! How are we going to make it fit?"

He pressed forward... down... and I felt myself resist the massiveness that was trying to gain entrance. His head was well above my own, but he whispered: "Yer soppin' wet. Just relax, and I think it'll be okay."

I willed my lower body to relax, and somehow, part of him pushed inside. I gasped and tried to push up toward him, but he was impossibly heavy. I was trapped beneath him... trapped and helpless, just like I wanted to be. He had somehow worked one of his arms under me, holding my body, and so now my arm was free to move upward and my hand caressed the back of his head. I could move my legs, as well, and they encircled his broad hips. He shoved forward, and I was SO full! I had never felt anything like this. Ever.

He began plunging into me, and there was little I could do except hang on to him and try to encourage him to keep doing exactly what he was doing. I tried to say "Yes!" when my voice wasn't occupied with moans and gasps and grunts. He suddenly began to swell even more inside of me; and when his body stiffened and began to quake, I held him tightly and tried to pull him into me even further with my heels, as I felt him jerk and spasm and squirt deep, deep inside.

He collapsed atop me then, and breathing became a bit of an effort; but I held on until he recovered enough to roll off of me. I suddenly realized that I needed, more than anything else, to feel his contact, so I rolled with him, throwing my arm and one leg over him, snuggling into him. His arm came around me. Perfect. Oh, God, this was perfect!

My head was against his chest, and I heard his heartbeat finally slow. "Do you want me again?" I asked him calmly. "You can take me again, anytime you want me. You don't have to ask... just take me. Anytime."

He began making that rhythmic grunting sound again, laughing. "Crikey, Betty, yer gonna kill me!"

I snuggled into him even further. "Well... I can't have THAT!" I reached up and started tracing imaginary lines on his chest with a fingertip. "I need to keep you alive and kicking... and doing more of what you just did to me." We were quiet for a long time after that. "Billy?" I ventured. "Do you want me to leave? I don't want to be a burden to you."

"If it's up to me," he said quietly but firmly, "I don't intend to EVER let you leave."

I sighed. "It's all like a fairy tale. I never believed in love at first sight... or gallant princes in their castles."

"This ain't a fairy tale, girl. Y' can kiss me all y' want... I encourage it, in fact... but I'm not gonna turn into a handsome prince."

I lifted my head and kissed his chest before nuzzling the side of my face back into my strong, muscular pillow. "You're wrong, Billy. You ARE the handsome prince. You always have been. And you'll never convince me otherwise." I paused. I didn't know how to broach this subject. "Billy? I know my trigger phrase."

"Yer what?"

"My trigger phrase. The thing that Tony says... that he said... to put me into a hypnotic trance. All you have to do is say it, and I'll go into trance for you."

He shifted beneath me. "Y' want me to hypnotize you? Put y' to sleep?" He skipped a beat. "Control you?"

I shivered at the thought. I couldn't make my voice go above a whisper. "Oh, yes, Billy. That would be... wonderful."

He cleared his throat. "An' what if I happen to like y' just the way y' are?"

"Then keep me that way," I told him simply. "Keep what you like. Change what you want. The only thing that I want is to be yours."

He fidgeted. "I'll think about it."

We were comfortably silent for awhile. "Billy... I have a thousand questions."

He grunted. "Tell y' what. I'll grant y' one answer per night. After the next thousand nights, we'll renegotiate."

I laughed at that. "Okay, then... here's tonight's question." I sighed and held him tightly. "Where is Lambeth?"

TO BE CONTINUED

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,131 Followers
12