Hypnotic Conquests

Story Info
Professor uses hypnosis to seduce two women.
4.1k words
4.66
173.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have received many emails asking how to hypnotize someone. I have written a "how to" article about Erotic Hypnosis. I encourage you to read it, if you are interested in using erotic hypnosis. If you enjoy this story, please vote. Fives are appreciated.

This is my first "Mature" story. Since I qualify, I thought it was about time. (Pun intended). Hypnosis is a great equalizer. In this story it leveled the playing field for a mature man.

* * * * *

My wife was now gone for at least two years. She was a victim of breast cancer. My children were grown and supportive, but they can do just so much. I decided it was time to meet somebody new. I'm Mike Lorrie and I am a Psychology Professor at the University. Recently, I was awarded "Emeritus" status. I get an office and I am asked to give an occasional lecture.

I didn't have a clue where to start. My wife, Susan, was a beautiful woman who was very sexy and very satisfying. We had been married for thirty seven years. I had little experience in attempting to connect with the opposite sex. I was six feet five, two hundred pounds and in very good shape. I worked out every day and I looked younger than my age. I still enjoyed sex and missed it, a lot.

I had taught a course on hypnosis and I had dabbled in hypnotizing the occasional student that asked me for help. I helped with smoking, weight and concentration. I had thought about using hypnosis as an erotic aid, but it hadn't been necessary so I never did it.

I decided now was the time to experiment. How? I would run an ad offering my services as a hypnotist. I would put the ad in the University Bugle and offer the services at a very reasonable price.

"Do you have trouble sleeping, concentrating or with weight or cigarettes? I can help. Hypnosis. Call Michael Lorrie, Ph.D. $25.00/ hour. 587-6756."

I hoped some interesting women would call. I would enjoy the activity in any event. I got calls right away. People recognized my name and were curious. My first caller was a former student, June Masters. June was a student ten years ago. I remembered her as a very attractive young woman who reminded me of Rosemary Clooney. I don't think she knew who Rosemary Clooney is. I told June I was practicing out of my home and I arranged for her to come to my home the next day at ten o'clock in the morning.


I had an anxious night contemplating what I would do. What could I do? I'd play it by ear. I knew that I had to be in charge and self assured.

June arrived promptly. She was still lovely. She was probably about thirty two years old. She was not wearing a wedding ring. "June, it is a pleasure to see you again in my professional capacity."

"Thank you, Professor Lorrie. I couldn't believe it when I saw your ad. You were my favorite professor. I do have a problem that you might be able to help me with. I have gone back to school for my MFCC and I can't concentrate like I used to. What do you think?"

She was wearing a conservative skirt and jacket. Very professional looking. "What do you think the problem is?"

"Whenever I start to study, my mind wanders."

"What do you think about when your mind wanders?"

She actually blushed. "My former boyfriend."

"How long has he been former?"

"About two months."

"I guess you miss him?"

"Well, I miss the sex. I don't think I miss the rest of him. He was a bad person. He is in jail."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Can you hypnotize me and make me forget him?"

Could I? Maybe. But, for it to have a chance, I had to be very assertive. "Certainly. June, sit in the couch and we will get started."

"How long will it take?"

"Why do you ask?" Was it money or did she have to go somewhere?

"I can't afford too much."

"For you, I will agree to a maximum of fifty dollars. Okay?"

"That seems fair. What do I do?"

"You sit in the couch and I will hypnotize you." She sat down.

I was pretty sure that June was one of the students that I hypnotized. That would make it a little easier. "Watch my finger. I will slowly bring it towards your nose. As it gets closer to your nose, you will feel yourself going into a deep trance. Finally, when your trance is deep, you will not be able to keep your eyes open and they will close."

As my finger slowly got closer to her nose her eyes started to cross and then her eyes closed. "Your trance is now very deep, your entire body is relaxed. You can feel yourself slowly sinking in a cloud. Every muscle is limp."

I watched her body loosen up. I lifted her right arm and dropped it. It was completely limp. Her head was back against the cushions. Now I needed to test the level of her trance. "Your entire body and mind are under my control. You cannot move a muscle, unless I let you. Try to move."

She seemed to try and gave up. "When I count to three you will wake up feeling terrific. When I say sleep, you will fall into an even deeper trance. One, two, three."

She opened her eyes and looked around. "What happened, was I hypnotized? Nothing seemed to have happened. Will you be able to help me?"

"How do you feel?"

"I feel terrific, but nothing happened."

She seemed distraught. "Sleep."

She collapsed back into the couch. I wanted to test how far I could go without disturbing her. "How do you feel, June?"

"I feel very relaxed. Disconnected."

"You are under my complete control. How does that make you feel?"

"Free and relaxed. I don't have to worry about anything."

"What do you think about when you think about your former boyfriend?"

"I think about the wonderful sex. I imagine myself coming. I get anxious."

"From now on you will not think about him. You will think about me. You will think about me controlling you and you will fantasize about making love with me. Very slowly with me in complete control. You will imagine me licking your vagina and your clitoris. You will imagine me squeezing and licking your breasts. You will imagine fabulous orgasms."

She started to squirm on the couch. Squeezing her legs together. I felt my member getting hard. "June, you are getting very hot. You are so hot you want to take your clothes off."

I wanted to see what she did. It wasn't a command, just an idea. Just because she wants to take her clothes off doesn't mean she would. She took off her jacket and looked uncomfortable. Her breasts were heaving. She was moving her legs back and forth. "June you want to make me happy. Making me happy will make you happy. When I waken you, you will want more than anything to make me happy. You will be very aroused and you will sense that I want to make love with you. You will try and seduce me. I will count to three and you will awaken. When I say sleep, you will go into an even deeper trance. One, two, three."

She woke up and looked at me. "Professor, I feel strange. Did anything happen?" She got up and walked over to me.

"You are a nice man." She kissed me. I put my arm around her and she kissed me again. This time with more feeling. Then she stopped and looked at me.

"I don't know why I did that. I just have this feeling that I really like you and I want to do something about it. I just don't know what to do."

"What do you feel like doing?"

She blushed again. "Making love with you. You have taken my boyfriend's place. I'm embarrassed to say it, but I feel like I want to fuck you. That's the word that is in my mind. I'm also hot, both temperature and sexually. I want to take my clothes off and have you feel my entire body. I've never had such erotic thoughts. What should I do?"

"Take your clothes off."

She blushed again. She started to unbutton her blouse. The flush went down her chest. She was breathing deeply. She shrugged her blouse off and opened her skirt and stepped out of it. She had a half slip that she stepped out of. She was now standing in front of me with only her pantyhose and bra on. She bent down and pulled her pantyhose off. She walked up to me. She got very close.

"You unhook my bra."

Her breasts were very full and firm. They only sagged about an inch. She only had panties on. She pulled them off and put her arms around me. I was in heaven. She was not in a trance. I took her hand and led her to the bedroom.

"What do you want to do?"

"I want you to kiss me all over and fuck me."

I quickly took my clothes off. I was quite erect. I laid her on the bed and pulled her legs apart. I then started to lick her cunt. The musky smell was intoxicating. Every time I licked her clit a moan escaped her. She tasted wonderful. I put my tongue as deep as I could get it. She squirmed and pushed her pussy against my face. She was making many funny noises. All of this was an experience like I had never had. I certainly was enjoying it.

"Are you using birth control?"

"Don't worry about it. I would love to have your child."

I aimed my engorged coke at her very wet cunt and pushed in. I knew that the one advantage of my age was that I would take a long time. I slowly pumped her as I played with her nipples. She was very tight. I was fairly large. She started to scream and hold me tightly. Her vagina spasmed against my cock. Her fingers dug into my back. I kept on pumping. She calmed a little and then started to scream.

"I'm cuming again. I'm cuming again."

That set me off and I came inside of her. I lay on top of her. Her breasts were heaving and her body was flushed. She was hanging on to me for dear life. We lay like that for a few minutes. I pulled away from her with some difficulty.

"June, sleep." She became limp.

"How do you feel?"

"Glorious."

"When you wake up you will still feel glorious. But, you will not think about the sex. You will know we had sex but you will not think about it. You will only think about it when I mention it. When you leave here you will never again think about our sex unless I tell you to. When ever I tell you to sleep you will go into an even deeper trance. When you talk to me on the telephone you will do everything I tell you." I woke her.

"June, I believe we solved your problem. Give me a call tomorrow morning so we can discuss it."

She told me how great she felt and promised to call me in the morning. I never asked for my fifty dollars.

I was feeling very good. That was wonderful sex. Now what do I do? That was my first client and she was too young for a long term relationship. It wouldn't be fair to her. I was thirty five years older than her. Now, I definitely knew hypnosis could work.

After that experience I decided I would screen my patients for my next conquest. I saw several people, none met my new criteria. My hypnosis technique improved. My patient load increased. I was getting word of mouth referrals. Then it happened. Paula Jones called me. Paula was a colleague from several years ago. She taught introductory Psychology while finishing her doctorate about twenty years ago. When I knew her then I was smitten by her. If I was inclined to play and if I knew how, she would have been the woman I played with. I didn't know how and I was faithful to Susan.

Paula told me that she was having trouble sleeping and wanted to see me. I was thrilled. If I could conquer her I would be satisfied. She had told me that she was divorced. She asked if she could come in that evening. I pretended to think about it and said, "sure."

Paula looked like I remembered her. She was five feet six inches tall and about one hundred twenty pounds. Her figure was understated, but her breasts were wonderful. Medium size, high and firm. At least they looked firm. I brought her into the living room and suggested the couch. I sat in the chair facing the couch.

"Paula, it's good to see you again. What can I do for you?" Paula was wearing jeans and a shirt, tucked into the jeans. She had boots on. She looked terrific to me.

"Mike, I am not sleeping, but it's deeper than that. I am losing my confidence. I am giving people advise and I don't believe in what I am doing. I thought I would talk with you."

"About what?"

"About why I lost my confidence. I could always talk to you and I noticed your ad. Twenty five dollars is cheap so I figured you were doing it to keep busy. This way I can talk to you without feeling like I am taking advantage."

As I watched her talk, my old feelings came back. She had this wonderful soft manner that I found very appealing. Her voice was wonderful and she had a way of looking right into my eyes as she spoke. I was smitten all over again.

"Go on." She had stopped talking as I sat there contemplating my conquest. I wanted this woman.

"Ever since my divorce I felt I should be the patient, not the psychologist. I have been feeling incredibly insecure. I want you to hypnotize me and get me to forget my marriage to Tom."

"That won't work and you know it."

She started to cry. "Mike, I believe you can do something. Take control of my mind and straighten me out." That was an invitation, if I ever heard one. It was clear that Paula was willing to give me control. The trick would be figuring out what she, unconsciously, wanted me to do with the control. She wanted a fix, not therapy.

"Okay, Paula. Let's get started. Close your eyes and let your body relax." None of the tricks would work with Paula because she knew too much. I was going to have to go with old fashioned trance induction. She was anxious and that might help. I had her relax every muscle in her body and did a counting routine where I counted and her trance deepened. I kept that up for ten minutes.

She seemed to be very relaxed. Her whole body was limp. Now I would see how deep her trance was. "Paula, when I count to three you will wake up." I counted to three. She opened her eyes.

"Mike, I am getting anxious. Could we get started." She didn't remember anything. Good.

"Sleep, Paula." She collapsed in the couch. Clearly she wouldn't remember anything that happened.

"Paula, what is the problem?"

"Tom leaving me shattered me. I was always very self confident and happy. I think I took him for granted. One day he left and left me a note saying that he wanted a woman where he could be a man. What ever that meant. I was served with divorce papers the next week. I have never seen him again. We divided everything in half and that was it. I was miserable. That was two years ago. I saw your ad and was very anxious. You and I seemed to bond. We were both attached but, we seemed to really click. I decided to come to you and let you have me. Take control of me. Make me do what you want. I want to feel like a woman again."

"Why didn't you just say that to me?"

"I didn't have the nerve and I was afraid you would say no. I figured if you hypnotized me, you would be in control and it would work out. I trust you."

"Paula, do you want to be my sex slave?"

"Yes."

"Paula, take your clothes off." She stood up and pulled her shirt out of her jeans. She unbuttoned the jeans and took it off. She then sat down and pulled her boots off and then her tight jeans. She then unsnapped her bra. She was now just in her cotton panties. There was a damp spot in the crotch of the panties. The familiar musky smell emanated from her. She pulled her panties off. Her hair was naturally brown. Her bush was neatly trimmed. I took her hand and led her to the bedroom. Her body did not look like it belonged to a fifty year old woman. She was a beautiful mature woman.

"Paula, what did you do sexually with Tom?"

"All we did was missionary sex. He used to complain that I wouldn't do anything for him. I will do anything for you."

I was feeling almost overwhelmed. I decided that selfishness was what I needed. Paula wanted me to be selfish and that is what I should do. I had always wanted anal intercourse. Now was my chance. "Paula, take my cock in your mouth."

I was still dressed. She came over and opened my pants and pulled my cock out. She put in her mouth and sucked. She did not show experience in the act. It still felt warm and stimulating. The thought that she had a virgin mouth was also a turn on. I let her get me hard. It didn't take much. My blood was really flowing. I pulled out of her mouth. She looked disappointed. I quickly took my clothes off.

"Paula, get on your hands and knees. I am going to fuck you in the ass." I decided dirty talk would be erotic in these circumstances. She promptly got on all fours.

"Put your head down and your ass up." She did. I had some KY Jelly in the bedroom. I applied it liberally to her anus. I massaged her tight ass and pushed in with one, then two fingers. I pushed the jelly as far in as my hand would allow. She moaned as I pushed my fingers into her ass.

I pushed my cock into her pussy. It was like a swamp. Very wet and warm. She gasped when I went in. I pulled out. "I am going in your ass now. Keep your sphincter loose." I hoped that would work.

I pushed my cock, coated with her juice into her jellied asshole. I went in slowly. It was very tight. While I was pushing in, I was rubbing her clit with my left hand. She was moaning and pushing back against me. I pumped away for several minutes. All of a sudden she started to shudder and scream. That got me going and I ejaculated into her rectum. I then collapsed on her. We lay like that for several minutes.

Her ass was clinched around my cock. I slowly pulled out. I came out with a plop. "Paula, when I count to three you will waken feeling like a sexy woman and knowing that you satisfied both of us. I woke her.

She opened her eyes and looked at me then at her own body. "You did it." She had a big smile. "I don't remember what happened, but I feel terrific and my butt hurts. What did we do?"

"We had anal intercourse just after you gave me a blow job."

"Two things I never did for Tom."

She came over and hugged me. I was amazed at how firm her breasts were. This was a women I could live with. It was just a little early. I wanted to experiment with my new found powers.

"Paula, did you ever look at a naked women and feel aroused?"

She looked into my eyes. "Why do you ask?"

"In my new life I am discovering my hypnotic power. I want to try different things."

"Yes, I have looked at naked women and felt aroused. I'd rather look at your body." She looked at my enlarging cock. "I will do whatever you want me to do."

"I have another woman who I can control. I will bring her over and we will have a threesome."

"What ever you want, I will do." She grabbed my cock and started putting it in her mouth. "Is this what I did?" As she was sucking me.

"Yes. Had you done that before?"

"Nope. I wouldn't soil my mouth with that prick's prick." She smiled.

"I'm so happy I found you." She said that between sucks on my cock. I didn't think I had it in me, but, soon I was shooting in her mouth and she swallowed. I was standing in front of Paula and I almost fell over her as I shot into her mouth.

"Do you want to move in with me?"

Paula hugged me and nodded yes. "I need to get my things and I will be back late."

She quickly got dressed and rushed out. I called June. "June this is Professor Lorrie, do you recognize my voice?"

"Yes, Professor."

"Are you doing something tomorrow night?"

"No."

"Come to my house at nine o'clock."

"Yes. Professor."

Paula returned after midnight. She was lugging two suitcases. "I will have to get the rest of it this weekend." She looked flushed and happy.

We slept together in my large bed. All we did was sleep. Next to each other. I was very tired. In the morning, I told Paula of our evening plans. "I planned a party tonight."

Paula smiled. "I'll be there."

At nine sharp, June was at the door. "Come in June."

"I had this urge to come to your house this evening. I hope that's all right?'

"Oh, yes, that's fine. Come in."

She walked in the door. When she was in the house, I took her arm and led her into the den. I said "sleep" as she entered the den. She collapsed in a heap at the door. Paula was in the room.

12