Hypnotic Melodies Ch. 3

Story Info
Beverly's story.
1.3k words
4.28
63.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/28/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azrof
Azrof
4 Followers

After the impact of Cassandra's story, Eric was certain that Beverly, despite being older than Cassandra, couldn't top it. Eric was finding it difficult maintaining distance, or a diagnostic perspective of his subjects.

"Hold on Beverly, let me get something to drink for all of us." The women eagerly restrained themselves; like Pavlov's dogs, they were trained by the music to do as he wanted.

Eric took his time driving to the local store, getting a few fifths and packs of pop. He used that time to breathe deeply, to concentrate on relaxing the muscles that threatened to tense to the point of explosion. He would not, must not, use these girls for more than their information, their data. Eric had no clue what a woman in the heat of total desire was capable of.

When he entered the room and saw all of his subjects writhing on his bed, their fingers dangling at their thighs, clutching themselves madly to keep from touching their desperate need, he realized that he was torturing them.

"We need to stop girls. I don't want to hurt my subjects – I just intended this to be…a way to get information from you all, not hurt you." Eric really was a gentleman, deep down inside.

The women responded unanimously; they not only loved the transformation he incited but wanted more. The tease, the temptation of merely being in his presence had them more excited than they ever had in their entire lives; they needed him desperately. Eric, not quite sure how to react, settled for calling Beverly forward to tell her story. As wriggly as an eel in her tight outfit, Beverly scooted forward on the bed and began her tale.

In her younger days Beverly had been blessed with an expansive family, a brother, sister, uncle, father, mother and grandparents. Unlike most people though, her family all lived beneath the same roof.

"We were rich, my family; we had invested in Microsoft at an early stage and bailed out right before the disputes began boiling up over infringement laws and such. Unfortunately, a newly rich family doesn't quite fit in with the poor, middle class or other rich people at all. They viewed us as having, "new money" as opposed to their old money or as being suddenly snobs. As a result I had to spend more and more time with my younger sibling, Alex.

Alex, at the time, was 18 and I was 20. We were both in the prime of our lives, I looked much as I do now…and he, a tall redhead with a body that Greek Gods would drool over was the object of all the girls' affections. Until we became rich, that is.

Once the flood of pussy stopped Alex quickly became despondent unless we were doing something to take his mind off of it. We swam, played tennis, you know the usual stuff – we were good to each other. When the folks were out and we had most of the home to ourselves our grandparents would encourage us to do things for each other since they certainly weren't going to serve us.

We started doing each other's laundry, making each other's food and other things that, while at first were very strange, quickly became the norm, Until that one, faithful day.

I was walking to bring Alex his meal; I recall it clearly, breakfast in bed. It was my turn and I was a bit early when I got to his door. When I arrived, a smile and pajamas on, I heard a strange sound coming from his room. I almost entered to see if something was wrong, but something kept me from doing it; instead I listened closer.

I heard moans, soft ones, coming from his room. Strangely, I also heard my name.

"Beverly, oh fucking sweet sister, suck my cock – fuck me with your tight virgin pussy!" He was saying. I don't know how he knew I was a virgin, but he must have guessed.

I was struck by the way his voice resounded commandingly when he said my name, with the way it made desire boil up inside me like no other previous time in my life. Still I did not enter.

I waited until a few minutes after he finished, exploding with a soft cry of pleasure, my name on his lips, to enter the room. I served him breakfast as if nothing had happened and life resumed like normal. It was a week later before something actually happened.

We rotated weeks for breakfast duty and since it was his turn, I decided to get him back for what he did to me. It was, after all, a sisterly thing to do.

I remember so clearly, lying there in my big, soft bed, only my white silky thong and matching bra on. I recall even the sensation of my fingertips as they brushed my fluffy full labia through the panties, stroking myself into a teased frenzy. My fingers were on my breasts, squeezing them, kneading them, my nipples pinched repeatedly. I was moaning his name when the door opened. I was so close to orgasm that seeing him standing there, a look of desire and shock on his face, didn't faze me. I just came and came and came, calling his name.

Alex put the tray down and intercepted me on the bed. He was incredibly horny – I remember the look of near anguish on his face when he held my shoulders down with his hands and pulled his mammoth cock from his boxers. It was already stiff as a brick and his equally sized balls were dangling like two, sweet, fruit beneath it. I was instantly wet again. I felt somehow wrong though and began struggling – trying to get him to release me, pleading with him. We are brother and sister Alex, I said, my voice half filled with desire. He didn't listen, of course.

Since my thong was already pulled to the side and stuck there from my juices it was an easy thing for him to push the head of his cock inside my tight, virgin pussy. I was thankful for my riding lessons at that point – if I still had my cherry, I knew, it would hurt like a bitch. Between being thankful, resistant and horny I didn't even realize when my little, but oh so huge, brother shoved his thick tool inside my snatch.

Then, without warning, he was forcing me to take him. He was telling me how greedy my snatch, my slutty, incestual cunt was. Inside I loved it – I was gripping him, sucking him inside my body. I recall how full he made me feel, like he was almost ripping me apart with each shove. I recall how much I wanted him.

I was soon bucking up against him, arching up to fuck myself on him. To fuck his cock, my brothers cock and loving it; when his balls slapped near my ass I screamed in glee and told him to fuck me harder. Which, he did.

It was the horniest I've ever been. My brother and me came together then, his semen rolled down my thighs as he gasped and screamed my name. I screamed his name…. wetting the bed with my need. It was so amazing that we both collapsed atop each other.

That was how our parents and uncle found us later that evening. His cock was hard inside me again, even though he was asleep and his seed was oozing out of me when they opened the door. Amazingly it wasn't with surprise or dismay on their faces but interest, even happiness.

But yea, that was it, the horniest I've ever been. Afterwards I got really horny, but never as horny as that."

Part 4: Sarah's story, forthcoming.

Ps - the more feedback I get for these, the faster they will get written.

Azrof
Azrof
4 Followers