Hypnotic Submission

Story Info
An intruder hypnotically seduces a beauty.
4.1k words
4.17
93.5k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redfever
redfever
4 Followers

It was a dark, stormy night. The rain was coming down in moderate amounts but the unrelenting wind made it seem as if it were raining much harder. Lightning flashed brightly every few moments and a sharp crackling sound of thunder followed immediately. Car alarms went off due to the intensity of the storm, and the lights from the street lamps did little to brighten the dark neighborhood.

On this night, Jillian had promised to meet her mother for dinner, but the storm-watch warning issued by the local news changed both of their minds. Instead, Jillian accepted the heavy storm with a relief because she did not want to see her mother. They had had a falling out soon after Jillian moved out of the house, all the while screaming that she couldn't take her mother or her parasitic boyfriend.

Jillian exited her bathroom in a knee-high, white bathrobe, letting all the steam pour out. She always loved a hot shower before eating dinner. There was some leftover lasagna from the night before, and though she disliked eating the same food two days in a row, she had nothing else to eat. She walked into the kitchen, pulled out the cold lasagna and put it into the microwave. After having set the time, Jillian walked over to the kitchen window and peered out through the blinds to see if the storm was letting up; the storm looked worse.

Jillian, seeing the reflection of her face in the dark window, wondered why she was single. She thought of herself as an attractive young woman. All her lovers had told her that she was pretty, and that her innocent character had added an adorable quality to her personality. At age twenty-four, she possessed a toned and tanned body, with flowing, shiny, light brown hair falling towards the middle of her back. By society standards, she was average in height, standing at 5' 6". She knew all too well how men, and women alike, reacted to the sight of her body. Jillian's smooth, long neck connected to her shoulders, which were round and slender. Her breasts were not so large that it looked disproportional to her body, but large enough to be proud of. Her flat stomach surrounded by slim waists met with flaring hips, signifying her relative ease for childbearing. Her butt, which she thought was her best attribute, was round and firm, but not too wide. She did not like her legs so much, wishing that they were longer, but she remembered hearing someone tell her that if it weren't for her legs, her "ass wouldn't look so damn fine." So, she let herself believe that her legs weren't so ugly after all.

A beep from the microwave alerted and reminded her that it was time to eat. Jillian took one last scrutinizing look at her image and walked back to the microwave. Before reaching out to take out the lasagna, she heard a shattering sound of glass directly overhead. She almost missed it because of the thunder, but her sharp sense of hearing picked it up. "That sound is coming from my room," she thought to herself. A quick wave of panic swept over her. The one thing she hated about living alone was just that, she was alone. Jillian opened a drawer and reached for a small knife. A bigger knife was lying next to it so she grabbed that instead. She didn't think it was an intruder, but perhaps a flying branch that crashed in through her bedroom window, and it was very much possible what with the storm and all.

Feeling better about her conclusion but still a bit shaken, Jillian warily walked up the stairs with the knife in hand. Her bedroom door was slightly ajar, but it always was. Once reaching the door, she slowly pushed. Wind blew out of the room, and her window blinds were flapping noisily. With a flash of lightning, she saw shattered glass pieces on the carpet floor near the window, and next to her bed was a short, thick branch. Jillian released an inaudible sigh and remained standing at the entrance of her bedroom, berating herself for being so easily scared.

Not wanting more rain to come in Jillian acted quickly. She crossed her bedroom, placed the knife on the bed, picked up the branch, and while carefully watching her steps, crept closer to the window and threw the branch outside. She jumped back away from the glass and headed for the hallway closet to take out several towels and a vacuum cleaner. After fetching both, she walked back into her bedroom and placed the machine by the wall near an outlet and the towels on the bed.

At the exact moment when Jillian realized her knife was missing, a strong left hand grabbed and covered her mouth, pulling her toward the intruder's body. The kitchen knife was now at her neck and in the hands of the aggressor. She was too shocked by the sudden change of events that her mind couldn't even register what just happened. She felt the water on the intruder's wet clothes permeate through her bathrobe. A man spoke out softly into her right ear, "Don't even think about trying to get away. I swear I'll cut your pretty little throat." It was then that she realized the grave situation she was in. Jillian began to cry, but the sounds of her sobs were muffled by the intruder's bare, wet hand.

"Do you know what I came for?" said the man, again directly into her right ear. Jillian was terrified and was only able to cry. Receiving no response, the stranger calmly repeated the question, pushing the blade of the knife harder into her neck. This forced an answer out of her and she squeaked out, "No!"

"I've come for only one thing," whispered the intruder. "Pleasure."

The full blast of what the intruder meant hit Jillian hard, as if someone kicked her in the guts. She tried to squirm out of her assailant's hold, not caring if the knife cut into her neck. Being robbed of material possession is one thing, but getting raped is on a whole other level. The kitchen knife did in fact cut into her smooth skin, which was now dappled with sweat beads, but the intruder's grip proved too strong for her to escape from. Jillian refused to give up, however, and clawed at his face behind her while using her feet to stomp and kick at his legs.

The man let go of her mouth, but she still could not simply run off because the pain in her neck told her that the knife was getting dangerously close to vital areas. The intruder's left arm wrapped around her waist, raised her fast into the air and slammed her down to the floor. Jillian landed hard on her back and all the air in her lungs left her. She rolled around on the carpet, desperately trying to breathe in air. The intruder sheathed the knife into his belt and grabbed both her ankles and began to drag her out into the hallway. She tried to hold onto something and even tried to yell out in between her gasps, but all of that was useless. The sounds of lightning were far too loud for any neighbors to hear her cry.

As the intruder dragged her along across the hallway to another bedroom at the end of the hall, Jillian's bathrobe hiked up above her waist, exposing her womanhood. At the entrance to the room, she regained her breath and grabbed ahold of the doorway with both hands, which stopped the intruder's movement. A single strong pull from her ankles lifted Jillian into the air and, for a moment, she stayed up, but her grip failed and she came slamming back to the floor. She slipped entirely out of the bathrobe and was once again breathless from landing on her side.

In the far corner of the room lay a single mattress. The intruder hoisted her up as if she weighed nothing and threw her on it. Jillian bounced once and her head hit the wall hard. Her vision wavered and ears rang. She tried to roll up into a fetal position against the corner, but the intruder grabbed both her ankles again and pulled her toward him, laying her flat on her back. Her legs were forcefully placed at his sides and he bent over her. She swung at him trying to hit him in the face, but after losing strength from struggling and still quite breathless, the strike did not amount to much. The intruder responded with a laugh, grabbed both her arms, and lifted it above her head. He used one hand to pin both her arms down and his other hand to hold himself up.

Jillian tried to wiggle out of the grip, though she knew it was pointless, but she had to try and free herself. Her useless effort seemed only to fuel the intruder and delight him. He lowered his mouth onto her left nipple and the warm sensation shot through her body. This triggered her inner primal strength and with a roar, she broke out of his hold and clawed at his face. The man took her beating but did not get up for he knew that if he did, she would have a chance of running away. There was no way she could outrun him, but it would only make things more difficult. The intruder pulled out the knife tucked into his belt and, using the butt of the knife, dealt a heavy blow to the side of Jillian's skull. She didn't black out completely, but the damage was enough that she lost her strength and the intruder resumed his hold over her.

"You sure are feisty," the man growled, "though not nearly enough. But your body...wow...your body more than makes up for this...easy victory."

He lowered his head down to Jillian's right nipple, and he moaned into it. His right hand cupped her left tit and firmly squeezed. The throbbing in Jillian's head dulled down, only to be replaced by a sharp pain from where the intruder squeezed her breast. "There is nothing more I can do!" she thought to herself. She felt more tears quickly forming at the corner of her eyes when the intruder stopped sucking on her nipple and moved his head up so that they were eye to eye. He stared deep into her light brown eyes, and Jillian found that she couldn't escape his gaze. As much as she wanted to curse and spit on him, she fell quiet under his fiery stare.

His breathing was quick and short and she subconsciously matched his pace. The intruder continued to stare into her eyes, almost as if he was trying to enter her soul. Jillian suddenly felt tingling sensations all throughout her body, though she knew not why. Lightning flashed and for a brief moment, she saw his face. Her captor had soft features despite his obvious strength. She couldn't make out details, but she saw enough to know that he was handsome. "What am I thinking!" she thought. "I should be disgusted by this fucking rapist no matter how fucking attractive he is!" Even though these thoughts ran through her mind, Jillian found that she could not break eye contact, let alone resist. And, with each moment that passed, her sensory perceptions seemed to become heightened. She grew more alert to the surrounding and shuddered with cold because of the intruder's wet clothes. Finally, he broke their gaze, let go of her arms, and stood up beside the mattress.

Jillian knew that this was her one time to chance her escape, but she lay still. She even felt reluctant to run. Her intruder started undressing, which reminded Jillian of her own nakedness. Suddenly, she felt self-conscious, as if she was showing her naked body for the first time. She turned on her side, revealing her back to the man and raised her knees to her chest when he said, "Don't turn your back on me." She returned to her original position but still kept her legs closed and her breasts covered.

Jillian didn't look at her intruder, but with another flash of lightning, she saw from her peripheral vision that he had almost undressed all the way. Also, she noticed that he was well defined and had a muscular body. The sight frightened her, but at the same time aroused certain feelings that she thought to be odd at that moment.

Dorian knew at once when he saw the beauty in the bathrobe that he was going to enjoy this night. He hid in her bedroom closet and watched her place a knife on the bed and throw the branch out the window. She left the room and he used this opportunity to steal the weapon. When she came back in, he made his move.

While he dragged her body through the hallway he had a glimpse of her close shaven mound, which elicited a small moan from his throat and a rise in his pants. Dorian was amazed at the woman's elegant curves and voluptuousness that he felt a slight twinge of regret in hurting her. But the thought of what he was about to do overshadowed that regret.

Once he got on his mouth on her tit, the bitch's arms somehow got loose and struck him a couple of times in the face. He didn't think he would have to hurt her any further but she left him little choice. Dorian gained control and resumed the beginning of his sexual conquest.

Then a thought occurred to him. He knew from experience that if the woman was willing to sleep with a man, the experience was greater for both. So, he looked deep into her eyes and used his hypnotic stare, with the rhythm of his breathing, to gain a certain mind control of her body. With practice comes ease and this was fast becoming easy. Not all his victims were vulnerable to hypnotism but those that were, those that fell to his trick, helped him enjoy the experience much, much more. In addition, his victims' hypnotic state heightens their senses, allowing them to submit themselves and give in to his rape, meanwhile enjoying it all. "As will this one," Dorian thought.

After succeeding in getting passed her mind, he got off of her and prepared for a night full of pleasure. "Damn, this girl is fucking hot," he thought over and over again. He couldn't wait to explore her body.

Jillian saw the intruder, who no more felt like an intruder, slowly descend upon her. She felt his breath tingle upon her neck, right above the cut the intruder gave her. The pain was no longer there, but the sensation of his warm breath caused goose bumps to rise all along her neck, spreading down through her torso, toward her calves. Her arms automatically wrapped around his neck. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she heard a tiny voice scream out in protest, but another breath from the man quelled that voice.

She parted her legs for the man as he continued to descend, raising her knees on either side of him. The strong and handsome man met her gaze one more time and said, "God, you are beautiful." She felt her body temperature rise from those words and that fiery stare. The man kissed her softly, yet firmly, and Jillian responded with the same gentleness. She wanted more, though, so she parted her lips and slid her tongue into his, in search for his tongue. She found what she was looking for and both their tongues intertwined and moved against each other.

Jillian felt his left hand take hold of her right tit and cup it. She sighed into the man's mouth for she never knew that a mere touch could bring her so much pleasure; her pussy moistened as her vagina began to secrete her womanly juices. The hand on her tit moved down to her ribs and rested on her waist. Everything the man's hand touched left a tingling sensation, and all those sensations spread across her stomach and pelvic section. They kissed harder now, building passion and fire. His hand moved again, further down her body trailing the outside of her thigh. She wished that his hand were on the inside of her thigh instead.

As if reading her mind, the man moved his hand across her right knee to her inner thigh and...slowly, ever so slowly, his hand rose. Jillian felt like she was being tortured. The man broke their kiss and moved his lips towards the left side of her face. Jillian turned her head to the side allowing him to easily suck her earlobe and breathe into her ear. The sensation it caused, with the man's fingers so close to her pussy, nearly made her climax. She knew her senses were strangely heightened, but she only welcomed it.

The man dipped his head to where her neck and left shoulder met and kissed it. He had found her weak spot and her pussy burst right under him. She screamed out in ecstasy, which brought a grin to the man's face. He kept kissing his way down until he reached her breasts. He sucked hard, and a long moan escaped Jillian's throat as she was still in her throes of passion. She groaned in aggravation when she felt the man's fingers deliberately move away from her slit as he raised his hand above her mound.

"Please, don't do that to me! Stop teasing me, please..." Jillian cried.

"Tell me your name, and I'll consider it," replied the man.

"Jillian. I'm Jillian."

The man continued to raise his hand and placed it on her right tit. She felt cheated that the man denied her request. But after all, though, she was still his captive. He kept sucking on her tit, tonguing and nibbling at her left nipple, alternating to her right and back again to her left. She raised her hips and felt his stiffness rest against her clit. He seemed to like it because he pressed his hips back against hers. Once again, he stared into her eyes.

"Jillian, call me Dorian. Tell me that you want me," said the man.

"I want you, Dorian. I want you so fucking bad," complied Jillian.

"Tell me that you're hot for me."

"I'm so hot for you. My body is on fire for you, Dorian."

"Tell me, Jillian, that you are mine."

Jillian hesitated, but Dorian rubbed the side of his cock up and down against her clit and she quickly replied, "I'm yours."

She felt like she was on fire, and at the same time her limbs felt electrified. Jillian did not know how much more she could take. She wanted him to fuck her badly, and fuck her hard. She felt Dorian's mouth go back to tasting her tits, and that made her nipples grow larger and harder.

Dorian loved to tease, and he realized that Jillian suffered so much that he couldn't quite possibly see her satisfied just yet. He knew that she wanted him to fuck her, but he wanted to eat her out first.

Jillian only felt Dorian move down, for her eyes were closed and concentrating in all the wonderful feelings her body was exhibiting. She felt his head move between her legs and she couldn't wait for what she knew would be next. As expected, she yelled out incoherently as a warm, moist tongue licked, from bottom up, the opening of her vagina. Dorian grabbed her waist and pulled her pussy toward his mouth. Jillian, too, grabbed Dorian's head and pulled it closer to her womanhood.

"Never had a victim of mine so intensely enjoyed herself," Dorian thought. He knew he chose a keeper, and that motivated him to enjoy this night even more. He licked and lapped at Jillian's pussy lips, sucking on them and rolling it around on his tongue. When she climaxed before he had smelled the muskiness of her cum and upon tasting it, he relished its flavor. Dorian used his thumb to roll around her clit, causing her to quiver as he did so. He stuck out his tongue into her pussy and scooped even more of her cum. This made Jillian gasp and another wave of cum hit him on his mouth. He happily drank in all that he could and fervently massaged her clit. Her hips bucked up and down and yelled, "Oh, yes, Dorian! Fucking fuck! Oh, God!"

Dorian couldn't wait any longer and he never felt his cock so hard and ready. He climbed up on top of Jillian and told her to wrap her legs around him.

Jillian did as she was told and felt the head of his cock pop into her pussy. She had no doubt that this would be the best fucking of her life. Suddenly, she felt him thrust into her with a grunt, and she knew that all of his cock was buried deep in her. She gasped out in pain because no one penetrated her so deeply. She felt the head of Dorian's cock force pass her cervix. She was so amazed at the length and thickness of his cock that she momentarily forgot about the pain. As he pulled out, the pain subsided and with another thrust the sharp pain came back, however dulled. Subsequent thrusts allowed her vagina to adapt to the size of Dorian's cock and Jillian felt only pleasure, which radiated through her whole body - she was sure that she was in heaven. The pleasure of his cock absolutely filled her that she kept screaming out, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

redfever
redfever
4 Followers
12