Hypnotize Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, Monday is good for me. So is Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and... let me see, yeah Friday is open as well. You can have all of my lunch dates next week. Just let me know when you're available."

Wow, she is really open. That alone made me feel so lightheaded with excitement.

"Okay, how about we tentatively schedule all of those dates and if something urgent pops up for each of us then we can reschedule for the next week. How is that?"

"Sounds like a plan." She quips. And with that I just mark out all of my lunch dates for her all of next week.

"So, who did you lunch with today in my absence?" I ask. I felt so bad and wished I was able to eat lunch with her today.

"Well, as soon as I walked into the café I spotted Nimah, Andre, Rhonda, and JoAnna sitting at a table. They always sit together at lunch so we just call them the 'Too Live Crew' because they are always a lil' extra loud and boisterous in the café, but anyway.

They invited me over to eat with them and I did. All of them are so funny and had me falling over laughing the entire time. Wait! Girl, did you hear about Monica, Vince and Tasha?" she asked excitedly.

"Yes. As soon as I walked in this morning I was greeted at my office door with the Tatum Report. You know your girl will tell a good story. She had me dying in here with her version of the story. You just havta love Nicole." I said.

I could hear her laughing while I said this. We were all privy to the Tatum Report at one time or another.

"I bet she gave you a blow-by-blow outline of everything that happened. I heard she was there with them last night. Girl, Nimah and JoAnna were telling us all about it and we were all cracking up. You know your boy Andre was not pleased, though. He didn't laugh at all. I even saw him flinch a couple of times. Then all of a sudden he jumps up and says he has to leave a little bit early claiming that his stomach was hurting. Girl, he was damn near doubled over. We all think he ran straight to talk with Tasha, after he came out of that restroom, that is. Who knows?"

"Oh my, that's not good. I feel bad for him." I said realizing that he really had strong feelings for Tasha and may have been hurt by what happened last night.

"Girl please, don't feel bad for him. He and Tasha are still going to be together. They like to liven things up a bit every now and again with a little love rendezvous. They have an open relationship but he's just a little bit more caught up than she is. Don't worry, he's done his fair share of dirt. Do you remember about five months ago when he hooked up with Laura and Stacey from HR? The way I hear it they were taking pictures and had a video camera there. Vince was supposedly the director, producer, cameraman and an extra when they needed it." I laughed at the thought of him recording the night's events.

It always seems that Vince is somewhere near anything questionable inside and outside of the office. He's very open sexually and proud of it. I have to respect a man who tells you exactly what he wants and is willing to try new things. He's a naturally good guy, which is why all the women usually flock to him.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Oh well, that's the way the cookie crumbles. What else were those crazy people talking about?" I asked really curious now.

She paused for a while as if trying to think of the other topics of discussion with the Too Live Crew. "Oh yeah," she says as if she just remembered something funny. "Guess what Rhonda told us. She says she heard that Dionne and Mr. Mangum have been having relations for the past two years. It seems that they are in some kind of interracial swingers group together and they hooked up there and have been going hot and heavy ever since. His wife was a part of it at first but then they became involved in that bondage and spanking stuff. She's been whipping him and stuff and he has to call her Mistress or something like that."

"NO!" I scream into the phone. "No way! I can't believe that." I'm stunned at that piece of information. Today the things I've been finding out about my coworkers have totally shocked me. This is getting to be too much.

"It's true. Rhonda used to be a part of the sex group for S&M or BS&M or something like that, but she was a part of the group and knows them well. She says they are not ashamed of their relationship but are not advertising it in the office for professional reasons."

"Wait, she was hired as his executive assistant about two years ago. Was that before or after they met?" I asked, still trying to work it out in my mind.

"It was after. That's the reason she even got the job... because she keeps his lily white ass in check. Girl, Rhonda said she keeps him on his hands and knees and that he's always worshipping her feet. He has a serious foot fetish. He sucks on those toes like his life depended on it and if he doesn't do it right then she will whip his ass. Girl, just thinking about that picture is too much for me. I can't even imagine it." She was laughing as she said the last part.

I have to admit that the idea of Tom on his knees kissing on Dionne's feet was a bit too much for me, as well. He was the president of the company for goodness' sake, but if they like it then I love it.

"So, what are you up to this weekend?" I asked trying to change the subject and get Tom's image out of my mind. It was now 4:55 and I did not want to stay in this office for too much longer.

"Well, Fredo is out of town for the next week on business and the kids are staying over at my parent's house this weekend. So I don't really have anything planned. What about you?"

"I didn't know you were going to be on your own this weekend?"

"Yeah, I told you about that last night. Remember? I said this was my time to relax because I had the place to myself. Come on girl, you have to focus."

I laughed at her saying that because I usually have to tell myself to focus at least two times a day. I thought that was cute that she made reference to my private mantra. "Oh yeah, I think I remember that. So you don't have any solid plans?"

"Yeah, I plan to spend as much time as I can with you. Is that all right? What are your plans?" she asked me. She was being very straightforward. This is the same way she came off last night during our conversation.

"That's more than okay. I don't have much planned this weekend. I'm in a 5K run tomorrow morning down in the medical district for breast cancer, but other than that I'm free." I told her.

"Hey, that sounds great. Maybe I can meet you down there to cheer you on while you're running."

"That sounds good." I reply. "But you know it would be even better if you ran it with me."

I heard her gasp and then start laughing out loud. "Girl, I would pass out before I finished that run. You'd have to carry me across the finish line."

The thought of me holding her in my arms, close to my chest gave me goose bumps. It was a beautiful feeling.

"Well, what about if we walk it. I could scoop you up on my way over and we could go together. That way when it's over we could ride over to Cracker Barrel for breakfast and then jump in the bed for our mid-day nap.' I was laughing as I said this because just the picture of us napping made it look like we were little old women.

She was so quiet on the other end of the phone that I paused just to make sure she was still there.

"Hey, what's up? You're so quiet and I know that was funny cause I'm still chuckling."

I heard her inhale and then release a long sigh. She was quiet a second longer and then said, "Can I stop by your office before you leave?"

"Of course. Fancy is about to leave so just stick your head in the door."

"Okay." She replied.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah... yes, I'll be there in a couple of minutes. Let me close my office for the weekend."

"Okay." I respond, totally lost as to what happened. One minute we were both laughing and then all of a sudden she was totally serious.

Fancy knocked on my door as soon as I placed the phone on the receiver. "Do you need anything before I leave?"

"Oh no. We're done and I'm about to pack up and leave as well. You can leave and have yourself a good weekend, Fancy. Do you have any plans?"

"Yeah, Raoul and I are going to New Orleans to visit his people. I love going there and I love the food even more. " She laughed at this. "His family always cooks the best Cajun food and we eat like kings and queens. It should be a good time. We'll probably have us a few drinks to go with that good food, too."

"Wow, that sounds like fun. I hope you enjoy yourself and eat some gumbo and etouffee for me," I quipped. I love Cajun food, especially from New Orleans. The city is addictive and full of any type of debauchery you can imagine from food to fetish. "Tell Raoul I said to make sure you have a good time, okay?"

"Okay boss lady. I'll be sure to tell him that. That Raoul will do everything possible to make sure I have a good time now. He just loves going to New Orleans and I must admit that I love it too. Alright, I'm going to leave now. The phones are on nights and I hope you have a good time this weekend at the 5K run. I hope you do well. I want to hear all about it on Monday. Bye, boss lady."

"Bye Fancy."

As soon as I heard the click of the door in Fancy's office as she left I began to pack up my laptop and portfolio. She should be here any minute and I wanted to do as much as I could before she arrived. Maybe we could walk out together if she was ready. I wonder what happened at the end of the conversation. She just sorta lost interest in the middle of the conversation. I hope I didn't offend her.

"Knock knock. Hello? Are you still here?" I hear her asking from Fancy's outer door. I walk to the door in my office that leads to the waiting area and Fancy's desk and wave her into my office. I noticed she is all packed up so I wanted to finish packing my things as soon as possible.

"Come on in here, girl. I'm just packing my things right now. What's up?" I ask.

"Oh nothing, I just wanted to see you before you left. I needed to talk to you about something kind of important."

I offer her a seat and walk back towards my chair and sit down. "Okay, anything. What's up?"

I don't really understand what's happening but that all of a sudden I'm a little nervous. All of the reminders about comfort phrases and conversational cues fly right out of my head and it's just her and me, two people about to tackle an issue. What could it be?

"Well it has to do with what we were talking about over the phone." She starts her explanation. I nod my head and remain silent to let her know she has my full attention.

She continues her explanation, "Well, when you were open to us having lunch everyday next week it really made me excited. The idea of spending that much time with you is something I've wanted for so long and it seems like my dreams are coming true right before my eyes."

Wow, her dreams coming true? She must have wanted this for a long time. Just the thought of it makes my juices flow and I could just feel my panties getting wet.

Her voice brings me back to attention and she proceeds to reveal her secrets. "Well, if my dreams are about spending time with you then you could only imagine my fantasies. My fantasies are all about you and just the idea of spending the weekend with you makes me want to make them come true, as well. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

My throat is dry and my heart is about to beat right out of my chest. I nod my head and watch her smirk as she stands up and walks slowly around my desk and stands right next to me. My eyes are glued on hers and my pulse is racing.

She bends over and grabs the arm of my chair and turns me around to face her. She places her other hand on the other side of the chair and leans in close to me. I can only sit there and breathe. That's as much brain function as I could muster at the moment.

I am enveloped in the delicious scent of this woman and I feel lightheaded. The scent of her Escada perfume had me dizzy. I am now down to shallow breaths. This has got to be the most beautiful feeling. I feel it deep down and my insides are all warm and sorta quivering.

"I asked you a question. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

I nod my head and croak out "Yes."

Her smile is even brighter because of my obvious discomfort. It seems the more aggressive she is the more erotic the whole damn scenario becomes. I'm loving this so much.

"Do you want to know about my fantasy?" Her right hand moves down to my lap and caresses the outside of my leg from my knee to my upper thigh.

My head falls back on my chair for a brief second and then I look up, back into her eyes. 'Yes." I whisper.

The laughter leaves her facial expression and is replaced with a passionate expression, full of lust.

"Well, I've been having this recurring fantasy for some time now. Every time we have lunch or have any type of communication my mind begins to wander and I think about you for the remainder of the day."

She then bends her knees and is resting in a squatting position on the balls of her feet with her right hand still lightly caressing my thigh and her left hand on the arm of my chair. I try to sit up straight to give her more room but there is no where for me to go so I just settle down and continue to listen to her fantasy.

"It usually begins with us in a meeting or some kind of business setting and we're in a room with other people, but you can't keep your eyes off me and I can't stop looking at you. It's like we're communicating with our eyes and it's always a sexy exchange. Well, we are both so wet from our exchange that at the end of the meeting you hurriedly excuse yourself to try and rush to the bathroom to clean yourself. I notice you go into the private bathroom and follow you in. When I get to the door I find that it's locked and I knock so that you can let me in. You hesitate a little bit and all I hear is silence, but I finally I hear your heels click on the bathroom floor and know that you're coming to let me in. Sweetie, are you okay? Your breathing is getting kinda ragged now."

"Um......ye....yeah. I'm okay. Keep going." I stammered.

"Okay, as long as you want me to. Well, you open the door and step back so that I can walk passed you and then I hear the lock on the door click. I turn around and once our eyes meet, I know that we are about to enter a dangerous zone. I ask you if you are sure and you nod your head. So then I take a step towards you and you take a deep breath. It was very sexy."

The whole time she's telling me about her fantasy she is caressing my thigh and pushing my skirt up inch by inch. I also feel her lean in towards me to get off the balls of her feet and now she's on her knees at the edge of the chair in front of me. Both of her hands are on my legs and she's leaning in really close. I can feel her sweet breath on my face as she talks to me. Okay, my left leg is shaking now and I can't control it. She smiles at me as she notices it, too. Dammit!

"Well, my fantasy can take many different paths from that point and I'll be honest and tell you that I've daydreamed about you... about us in many different scenarios. My favorite one is when I just take you by your face and pull you towards me and we share a very deep and passionate kiss. I love your smile. I love your lips and I take my chance to devour them in this kiss. Our lips touch and then we begin to explore with our tongues."

As she's saying this she is pulling me towards her by my elbows and we share the kiss she is talking about. After our lips meet I know that I won't be able to stop because it's all that I thought it would be. My hands reach for her and I begin to caress her face and move my hands down her body. We both become so engrossed in the kiss and our hands start to search out each other's bodies. My hands are under her blouse and her hands are on my naked breasts. Suddenly she pulls away and her eyes are on mine.

She continues with the fantasy with her hands now resting on my thighs again with my skirt pushed all the way up to my hips. She's still stroking my thighs and I'm loving every second of it.

"We are both losing ourselves in this kiss and then I gently push you against the wall. My hands are on your body and I pull your skirt up and push aside your thong. My fingers find your wet pussy and I begin to stroke your clit. You gasp at my touched but then I feel you gently move your hips and push against my hand. You love it and I see it in your eyes, so I keep going. We begin to kiss again and then I feel your hands move towards my pants. You fumble with my zipper and the button on my slacks, but you finally manage to get it undone. Your hands are in my panties and your fingers are searching out for my pussy. Oooo, just the feel of your hands on my pussy makes me even wetter."

While she's saying this I unbutton her slacks and push them down. My right hand is inside her panties and I'm stroking her pussy, too. My lips are kissing any part of her face that I can reach while my left hand is grasping her soft ass.

"Oh baby... I...this feels so good." I whisper in her ear.

She continues on with her fantasy.

"So I begin to rub your clit and you are really getting into it, baby. You're so wet and slippery against my fingers so I then part your lips and push one, then two fingers inside of you."

As she says this to me she's pushing her long graceful fingers into my pussy.

"Aaaahhhh.....oooooo, I...it.... feels so good" I whimpered.

"And then I'm so turned on by you that I kneel right in front of you and take you in my mouth. You taste so good and I don't want to ever stop."

She then lowers her head and I spread my legs even wider. Her lips and tongue touch my lips and I absolutely lose control. She begins to move expertly over my clit with her mouth and her fingers. After the attention she gives me it wasn't long before throw back my head and try to muffle the scream as I cum into her mouth.

"I'm cumming! Don't stop...I'm cum...cumming!" I screamed

She didn't stop there. She kept her mouth on me and cleaned up all of the cum with her tongue and then licked her fingers clean. I could only sit there and watch her as she did this. I was physically spent and knew that this was a fantasy that we both would have to revisit over and over again throughout the upcoming weekend.

"How do you feel, baby?" she asked while she leaned in close to me and kissed my lips.

"I feel good. You made me feel really good."

I then sat up and moved towards her and kissed her with all the passion I could muster. It was now my turn to show her how much I wanted her. Maybe I'll get around to telling her my fantasy.

Looks like I'll be working late again this Friday night.

12