Hypnotized

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at my house, I grabbed my car keys, the extra key to Geri's apartment (it would have been a bit embarrassing forgetting it and having to wait outside for her until she got home) and wallet and put the latter two in "my" purse. I locked up and went into the garage and took off the jacket, put it on the back seat, and then climbed into my car, doing the womanly sit-and-swivel I had watched many women do. I placed the purse on the passenger seat, fastened the seat belt between my boobs, and checked my look in the rear-view mirror. I started the car and enjoyed the sensation of pumping the clutch in my heels. I backed the car out of the garage to the street and headed on my way.

At the stoplights before the highway I tried to avoid looking at the drivers in the other cars, although as it was night they probably couldn't see me too clearly anyway. But I was more relaxed once I entered the Interstate, in part because I didn't have to worry about changing gears with the heels.

A half hour later I was pulling into the parking lot at Geri's apartment complex. I didn't see her car in its usual spot, so I assumed she hadn't arrived home yet. On the drive over I was trying to figure out what I was going to say and do once she arrived home, and after arriving, I still didn't have a good cover story. It was a little after eight, and as the library where she studied closed at eight on Saturday's, I figured she'd be home around 8:30.

I looked around to see if there were other people to deal with, but I didn't see anyone. I didn't want to interact with anyone, even though none of them knew the boy me, much less the girl me. After about a minute of steeling myself with the "You can do this" message, I climbed out of the car, grabbed the jacket from the back seat and put it on, closed and locked the doors on the driver's side, then shuffled around to the passenger door to grab "my" purse, locked the door, and headed toward the front entrance to the building.

I made it to her door without meeting anyone and pulled the apartment key from the purse. I knocked on the door to confirm Geri wasn't home, and then after waiting about fifteen seconds slotted the key in the lock and unlocked the door. I flipped on the overhead light and began plotting how I would do the big reveal.

I still didn't have a good plan. I would just wing it.

Geri had a big sofa chair with a floor lamp next to it, suitable for reading. I left the entry light on, switched on the floor lamp, found a Cosmo magazine she had--my other choices were accounting textbooks, and that wasn't happening--and sat in the chair and started flipping through it. Yes, I enjoyed the fashion pictures and some of the articles (especially the ones focused on sex, of course).

About fifteen minutes later I heard someone approaching and the jangle of keys. I heard the door open, and I softly said, "I'm here" so she wouldn't be too shocked when she saw me.

Geri answered, "Yeah, I assumed that. I saw your car and figured you were here."

I was afraid to look at her and as the chair was at a right angle to her front door, I just stared straight ahead. As the floor lamp was to my right, and Geri was to my left, all she would see was my silhouette--of course, the silhouette had a lot more hair than usual.

I heard her drop her books on her table and she left out a big sigh and started walking towards me. "I cannot wait until this test is over. It's driving me...." Geri said--until she stopped in mid-sentence.

Geri took a good look at me and asked, "What are you doing???"

I put on as big of a smile as possible and said, "You hypnotized me. You told me you wanted me to take the test for you. I was just seeing if I could be your third twin. Did I succeed?"

Then a miracle happened.

She started laughing.

"You're a nut," she said. "I can't believe you did this. How did you do this?"

Then she said, "Stand up. I want to see the full look."

I climbed out of the chair as requested.

"Turn around," Geri asked, and I did.

"I can't believe you did this," she said again.

"It wasn't me," I said with a smile, "I was hypnotized. By you."

"You're still a nut," Geri answered. "You're not my twin, but you did a pretty good job. How?"

She then said, "Hold that answer. I'm hungry. Shall we order a pizza? Or are you up to going to Geno's and telling me the story there?"

"Are you comfortable being out with me dressed like this?" I asked.

"Sure, it's Halloween weekend. And you don't look too bad," Geri said.

"Thanks for building a girl's confidence," I said with a fake frown.

"I'm just unhappy my boyfriend has better looking legs than I do," Geri added, and then said, "Let's go. You're buying."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Geno's was about a block away, so it was within my comfortable walking distance in heels. Some of the staff and several of the customers were in Halloween costumes so I decided I fit in. Regardless, the place wasn't too busy, and we were able to get to a booth without any issues.

We ordered a pizza and a couple of beers--Geri was always more of a beer person than wine or mixed drinks. She was a bit amused when the waitress asked for our IDs--and of course I pulled out my male driver's license. Geri then repeated her question from earlier, "How did you do this?"

I gave her the short version of the day. Checking her stuff for sizes, figuring out a plan, asking Sara for help, Sara being all-in, etc., etc. I then added I knew this could backfire completely, but I figured that she needed a good laugh--and that this was a good excuse for me to do something I really wanted to do.

"You like dressing up, don't you?" Geri asked.

"Yes, I've tried to be honest with you that it interests me," I answered.

"So, was this," and she gestured up and down with her hands, "for you or for me?"

"Yes," I said with a smile.

She then leaned over and kissed me on the lips. "Thanks, for both of us," she said.

"You'll ruin my lipstick," I fake complained.

Geri picked up her beer bottle and clinked it against mine and toasted, "To my new girlfriend."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our pizza arrived and we devoured it. I had a second beer, but Geri limited herself to one, saying she didn't need to be fuzzy headed when she was studying tomorrow. She then added, "I want to see if you can handle heels AND alcohol."

I asked her about her studies, but she said she definitely didn't want to talk about it.

Then on a more serious note I said, "Clothes aside, you know I can't take the test for you, hypnotized or not."

"I know," Geri answered. "But aren't you glad I asked?"

I then told her about buying the LBD and Sara's suggestion that I get dressed and go trick-or-treating with Nick and her. "Do you think I should?" I asked.

"Will you regret it if you don't take her up on the offer?" Geri asked.

"Probably," I answered.

"Well, if you do--I mean when you do--after you go trick-or-treating you need to come over so I can see whether you can rock an LBD," she responded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We paid the bill and walked back to Geri's apartment, holding hands. I was trying to adjust to walking and carrying a purse. "Have you been practicing walking in heels?" Geri asked on the way. "No, just natural ability," I smirked.

I grabbed my camera from my bag and asked her to take pictures. She had used my cameras before and knew how they worked and had me take various poses while she snapped away. She said, "Wait a minute" and walked into her bedroom and walked out carrying the bridesmaid dress from her older sister's wedding. She removed it from the plastic wrapping while I started unbuttoning the blouse. She took pity on me and undid most of the buttons.

Once I was undressed, Geri unzipped the dress and held it while I stepped into it. It was light pink and puffy and while her married sister loved it Geri hated it, but I guess she was curious how I would look in it. She zipped it up and said, "At least it doesn't look any better on you than it did on me," and then ushered me into her bedroom and the full-length mirror.

"Yep, it's pretty hideous," I said. "Never a bridesmaid or a bride," I added with a smile.

"I'm sure you would probably like to try on my wedding dress, but I don't think it would have fit you, and I burned it long ago," Geri replied.

I took off the dress and Geri said, "I'm tired and I need to get up early tomorrow." She took a shower while I removed the makeup, and then I jumped into the shower to make sure I got all of the makeup off.

When I finished my shower and walked into the bedroom Geri was in bed already, but there was a nightie and a pair of panties resting on the comforter. I looked at her questioningly and she just said, "I thought you might want to be a girl for a little while longer. I think they should fit."

I was surprised and happy at the offer, so I quickly donned both. I looked like a guy in a nightie, but I still liked the look.

"You're still a nut but I appreciate the effort you made today. Seeing you dressed up helped me forget all my stresses for a while. Thanks for being you--in all your glory," Geri said softly.

She switched off the light and her new girlfriend went down on her until she had a happy ending and fell into a deep sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awoke from a pleasant dream and realized it wasn't a dream. Geri was reciprocating for my actions of the night before by going down on me. Apparently, my junk works on autopilot because I realized I was erect and then a minute later I was firing and Geri was swallowing. Once we both finished, she popped up from under the covers.

"Sorry I kind of left you hanging there last night," Geri confessed with a smile. "I was waiting for you to wake up, but I thought I might speed up the process a bit."

"Usually, it's the guy who falls asleep after the main event," I answered. "Regardless, apology accepted," I said with a laugh. "You can apologize that way any time you want."

Geri kissed me and said, "Thanks for last night. I wasn't expecting a pizza date with a girl nor have her sleep with me, but I'm definitely in a better mood this morning. I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel. But I need to get moving."

Geri got dressed and I got dressed and she headed to the library to study, and I headed home, and she said she would call me that night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did a run when I got home, not bothering to remove the polish from my fingernails. I figured I wouldn't encounter anyone on the run anyway, and I didn't want to take the polish off just yet. I wanted one more memory of last night.

Mid-afternoon I went over to Sara and Eric's and gave Sara a recap of the night, leaving out a few of the more personal details. She smiled and said she was wondering how it went and was happy for me that Geri "didn't go postal" on me.

She also mentioned that my nails were still painted, and I just said, "I didn't want to remove it just yet, because I definitely like the look," and then added, "but I will before I go to work tomorrow."

Then we agreed I would get home from work early tomorrow--Halloween--so she could do my makeup and nails, and then "witch" me--in my new LBD--would join her and Nick for treat-or-treating in the neighborhood. I omitted the part where Geri wanted to see me dressed again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that week Geri sat for the exam and passed two of the four parts, and did well enough on the other two parts she was confident she would pass them six months later when she retook the parts she failed. She told me my "stunt" definitely helped her relax, and helped her realize that life would go on if she passed the test or not.

We dated another couple of months and enjoyed each other's company in all facets. During the Christmas holidays her twin Kathy and Kathy's husband came to town from Los Angeles, where they lived, and I had a chance to meet both. They were both in the Air Force and seemed nice enough.

Over the Christmas holidays, Kathy and Geri talked, and Kathy convinced Geri to move to Los Angeles and live with Kathy and her husband. A few days after Christmas Geri told me all this--said she needed a fresh start. I said I understood, and I knew she had always been close with her twin Kathy. I told her "I'm happy for you."

Over the next three weeks we had a few more dates, a few more fucks, but I never dressed up again. I helped her pack the U-Haul moving truck she drove to Los Angeles to start her new life. We kept track of each other for about six months--long enough to hear she had passed the final two parts of the exam, so she was a CPA--then we lost track of each other. In the days before email and Facebook and cell phones, it was a lot harder to keep track of people at long distances.

Thirty years later, I still hope one day Geri will pop up on my Facebook feed. I would like to know if she ever found happiness, and I hope she did.