Hypnotizing Calypso

Story Info
Milla is in love with Calypso.
1.7k words
4
20.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This will be my last hypnosis story for a while and for those waiting on the sequel to Control: Who Wants it?, it is coming I just have a number of stories written that I want to post first. The problem is that I want to make sure that the sequel is good enough.


Milla sighed as she tried not to be too obvious as she stared at Calypso, the cutest girl she had ever met. Milla was still struggling with the realization that she liked girls, she hadn't decided if she was going to give up on boys entirely, but she decided that she would swear off them for a year. This seemed like a good idea initially, she was a junior in college and it was probably a good time to experiment. The idea was that she would focus on girls, seeing how much she actually liked girls and see how much she missed boys in the meantime. However she hadn't considered something, boys are always up for sex, girls even if they are interested in other girls, not so much. She had only been out a couple of times in the past few months and it hadn't gotten any further, since starting this year without boys she hadn't had any sex. Milla had only been with two girls, but that had been last year and the one girl was committed to her current girlfriend, while the other was only experimenting. Right now she was supposed to be paying attention to her teacher Miss Collier, it was a hypnosis class that her psych teacher had generously arranged for her to take in order to earn some extra credit, however she couldn't tear her eyes away from Calypso. Calypso had dark skin, full breasts and a killer ass. However Calypso had a strange dress sense, it was stylish, but weird, her tops were always tight, in contrast to the skirts or pants that she wore were always loose and flowing. Milla only knew that Calypso's ass was good, because she had been close when she had bent over one day. Milla thought that it looked as if Calypso was trying to draw everyone's attention away from her waist area to her bosom. Milla's reverie was broken by the teacher, who had stopped lecturing to get everyone's attention.

"Now class pair off and practice, don't worry if you don't succeed, but do be sure to give others due consideration when they practice on you." Milla was about to start looking for a partner when she heard a rich Caribbean accent roll over to her.

"Hello, do you have a partner?" Milla looked up into the deep brown eyes of Calypso and shook her head unable to speak.

"Good, I guess I'll start. Oh, I noticed you staring at me and I'm flattered." Milla felt herself blushing as she heard that she had been caught. Calypso easily hypnotized Milla, she felt half hypnotized just from looking in her bottomless eyes. Calypso swiftly confirmed that Milla was truly hypnotized by a question.

"How long have you been staring at me?"

"Since I first saw you." Milla answered without hesitation, satisfied Calypso brought her out. Milla had trouble concentrating while looking into Calypso's eyes, but suddenly she realized that Calypso's breathing was smooth and shallow, indicating that she was hypnotized. Milla realized that she had a chance here if she didn't blow it, but first she needed a question to show that Calypso wasn't faking, before she did something stupid.

"Calypso, say "I think you're sexy.'" Calypso avoided the word "think" because of how her accent made it sound.

"I tink you're sexy." Smiling Milla felt confident that she had succeeded, checking carefully to make sure no one was paying attention, she continued.

"Calypso, are you busy today?" Calypso shook her head. "Come to my dorm, room 23 and knock on the door, after class. When I let you in, I'll ask you why you're there and you will tell me that you want to be hypnotized again. Do you understand?" Another nod. Milla struggled not to jump for joy as she made sure that Calypso wouldn't remember anything after the test and brought her out of the trance. Calypso frowned at her.

"Everyone knows that I don't like to say that word why did you ask that?"

"Because of that, besides I love the sound of your voice." Calypso shrugged as the class was now ending. Milla had barely arrived at her dorm room, glad that as a junior she didn't have to worry about a roommate when she heard a knock at the door.

"Come in." Calypso entered into her room.

"Milla, could you hypnotize me, please?"

"Of course sit in that chair and get comfortable." Calypso showed that she was not entirely certain of why she was there. Milla was feeling more confident and had some idea of what had worked in class, so it took even less time to put Calypso under.

"Calypso, are you into girls?"

"Yes, I like girls as much as boys, I can't get enough of either." Milla felt relieved that this was one obstacle she wouldn't have to overcome.

"Are you usually the top in your relationships?"

"Yes, always, I love it when a boy or girl gets on their knees to service me." Milla shook her head.

"From now on I am your mistress and you are my pet. If I pat your head and call you my "good girl" you will return to this trance state. When we are alone you will be naked on your knees, ready to service me. Do you understand?" Calypso seemed hesitant as if struggling with these changes, but she soon answered.

"Yes, mistress I understand." Calypso quickly undressed and knelt before Milla. Milla gasped when Calypso pulled her panties down, between her legs instead of a pussy was a cock. Calypso's cock wasn't all that hard, but experience told Milla that when it was, it would be big, at least seven inches. Milla looked Calypso over very carefully, she looked like a woman, her breasts weren't huge, but they looked real enough and there wasn't any hair on her body, only on her head, nor was there any fat either.

"Calypso, are you a man?" Calypso shook her head. "Why do you have a cock then?"

"I don't know, I don' really know genetics, I was born like this, but my parents thought I was a boy until I was about twelve and started growing breasts, at first they thought I was sick, however it soon became obvious what was happening. They at first tried therapy to reverse what was happening, but the doctor revealed that I was basically a girl and the cock was an anomaly." This was a lot to take in but Milla was intrigued, a girl who could satisfy her like a man.

"Stroke yourself until you're hard but don't cum." Calypso reached between her legs and rolled her semi-hard cock between thumb and two fingers. Once she was a bit harder, she wrapped her whole hand around the shaft and began pumping. It didn't take long before she was fully erect and a drop of pre-cum formed at the tip. Milla was surprised again, her estimate had been off, Calypso was easily eight inches long and fairly thick. Milla undressed and sunk to her knees by Calypso in order to lower her head to the cock to lick the drop of pre-cum. They both moaned, Milla thought that Calypso tasted better than any boy she had been with, but she was only just starting.

"Wake up, but remember your instructions, my pet." Calypso looked momentarily into Milla's eyes, although she immediately lowered them.

"I'm sorry mistress, a proper pet shouldn't make eye contact with her mistress, but I seem to remember dominating others, so I was confused."

"It's alright pet, you used to make others submit, but when alone with me you will be the one submitting. However you will not look away, I love your eyes."

"Thank you mistress." Milla sat in the chair and spread her legs.

"Now, use your mouth and fingers on my pussy, pleasure me. Remember pet, when I say you must be ready to fuck me."

"Of course mistress my cock will be ready for your pleasure and yours alone." Calypso lowered her head between Milla's legs tongue reaching for her lips. Milla moaned as Calypso's tongue reached between her lips and delved deeper. Milla gasped and moaned as Calypso's tongue brushed her clit before returning to the penetration of her pussy. Milla gripped Calypso's head tightly and began grinding her pussy against Calypso's face smearing her juices on her. Milla tensed up moaning loudly as she came on Calypso's face and pushed her away as she was feeling sensitive. Milla sat back in the chair, overwhelmed by how amazing Calypso was, apparently she'd had plenty of practice. Milla panted for a moment or two before looking down at Calypso, who was trying to collect all her cum in her mouth. Milla stood and began walking to her room, signaling Calypso to follow. Calypso eagerly followed hard cock swinging between her legs and ass shaking. Once they reached her bed Milla stopped.

"On the bed, I want to ride your cock." Calypso smiled and hopped on the bed.

"My pleasure, mistress." Calypso lay on the bed, hand on cock pointing it straight up and Milla climbed on to the bed, straddling Calypso facing her. Calypso ran her cock along Milla's pussy, causing more juices to leak out and Milla raised herself up and pushed down the cock in her pussy. They both moaned softly as Milla's ass made contact with Calypso's crotch. Milla quickly began moving up and down on the cock, while Calypso thrust up into her. Calypso's cock filled Milla's pussy, no boy had ever been so big inside her and Milla rode harder. Soon Milla was tired, but still hadn't cum yet. So she lay on Calypso and took one of Calypso's tits into her mouth, sucking hard, suddenly Calypso groaned and thrust hard into Milla. Milla came as she felt Calypso's cum flooding her pussy. Milla collapsed completely on Calypso, resting her head on one of her breasts. Calypso cradled Milla's head to her chest.

"That was wonderful mistress, I had no idea that I could cum so hard from submitting, I am happy to be your pet." Milla kissed her, tongue penetrating Calypso's mouth.

"Can you move in?"

"Of course mistress, I live in the other dorm, but your room is nicer. Can I move in tomorrow?"

"Yes, you will." Milla was tired and drifted off in Calypso's arms, content.

The End