Hypnotizing Kim Ch. 02

Story Info
College girl gets hypnotized by friend to love cock.
2.2k words
4.55
97.8k
63

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim and I and saw each other regularly over the next few weeks like we had before I had hypnotized her. The only difference was now she would take off her clothes around me as if it were normal.

After our first hypnosis session, I had thought about what I wanted to do. I had not masturbated in ten days. Well, I had masturbated a couple of times but I did not cum. I refrained. My balls felt like they were bursting. I walked to Kim's dorm and plunked myself on her couch, ready to put my plan into action.

Kim was at her desk, apparently just finishing up a studying session. She studied intently since I had hypnotized her and told me her grades would be amazing this semester.

"Kim?" I asked.

Kim looked up as she stretched. "What up? Jelly bean" she said.

"C'mere and look at this." I said as I patted the couch and pointed at the TV.

Kim was wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt. I thought she looked sexy. She could wear a burlap bag and still look great. She came over and plopped down next to me. And looked at the tv, which was off.

I said "Blue spoon kangaroo". With this, she shut her eyes and lowered her chin. Kim had had a post hypnotic suggestion placed in her brain by some hypnotist and I had found a way to use it.

Since our first session, I had done some research. I had learned that some people were particularly susceptible to hypnosis and others were not. Kim obviously was.

I learned that you could have people who were hypnotized do things they normally might not have done but only to an extent. I intended to find that point.

"Kim. Do you hear me?"

"Yes."

I'm going to ask you some questions and you will answer them absolutely truthfully. Do you understand?"

"Yes." She said, never moving.

"Kim. Are you attracted to me?"

"I like you."

"But Kim, are you attracted to me, sexually?"

"Sometimes"

Sometimes? What does that mean?

"Kim. Have you ever thought about me nude?"

"Yes."

What? Jesus Christ! My dick got instantly hard.

"When?"

""More recently. When you are here and I'm nude, Sometimes I start getting horny." Kim admitted in her monotone.

"That is good, Kim. From now on, when you see me, you will think about having sex. You will think about cock. Your nipples will harden and you will start to get wet"

"Kim, do you like to suck cock?"

"Sometimes"

Now we were getting somewhere...

"Kim. Take off your clothes."

Kim unceremoniously took off her sweatshirt. She had no bra on under it and her glorious tits bounced free. Her nipples were hard and looked like pencil erasers. She stood up and slid down her sweatpants and then her thong. She stood there nude.

"Kim, play with your nipples."

Kip ran her hands up her torso and cupped her breasts, sliding her hands until her thumb and forefingers finished by tweaking each nipple. She inhaled and bit her lip. She repeated the tweaking for a while and slammed her knees together and jerked forward. Her nipples must have a direct line to her pussy.

"Kim, masturbate for me."

Kim kept pinching her hard little nipple with her left hand and reached down with her right to run her middle finger across her slit once or twice. She was so wet I could hear the squishy sound the wet folds made against her finger. She hunched over and slid her finger deep inside her, exhaling suddenly and the biting her lower lip. Her face was so sexy. So hot. The whole room smelled of sex.

"Kim. Describe how you feel."

"I feel great. I feel like I am going to cum. I'm almost there." She said between pants.

"Kim. This is exactly how you will feel when you will suck cock. You will want more and more of the cock in your mouth until you can feel it in your throat. You will play with the balls. You will gently suck the balls. You will lick the shaft. You will look up into the eyes of the man you suck and you will make love with your mouth. You will not reach orgasm when sucking a cock but you will remain this close. You will suck the cock until it cums. You will let it cum in your mouth and across your face. You will enjoy eating the cum. You will savor it. After you eat, lick, and swallow the cum - you will suck and kiss the cock until it softens. Then, while sucking his soft flaccid penis, you will reach an amazing climax. Do you understand?"

"Y-y-yes" she panted, still ringing her clit with her finger, stomach muscles twitching, breasts jiggling.

"Kim. Stop masturbating now."

She did.

Her fingers were glistening. She looked amazing. Her perfect tits were capped with hard nipples screaming to be touched. The insides of her thighs were wet. Her small vee-shaped patch of pubic hair was matted with her juices.

"Kim. Do you want to see my cock?'

Still panting, "yes".

"When you see my cock, you will be shocked. It is perfect. It is the perfect size. It is the perfect shape. You will crave my cock. You will want to hold it. You will want to rub it against your face. Against your nipples. You will want to suck it. You know that having it inside your vagina will cause you to have the most amazing orgasms. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Kim. You will not remember this conversation. Do you understand?"

"Yes"

"Kim. Sit down next to me. I will count to three and snap my fingers. When you hear my fingers snap, you will slowly and peacefully come out of your hypnotic state, you will be nude but that is not a problem."

"One. Two. Three." And I snapped my fingers.

Kim took a deep breath. And then another. After about five of these, she opened her eyes. She smiled and looked at me.

"What?" she asked. "Look at what?"

I unbuttoned my pants, lifted my ass up and slid pants and underwear down to my ankles.

"What are you do- Oh my God!" Kim exclaimed.

She licked her lips and her eyes widened. She slowly exhaled.

"Your cock. It's...It's magnificent...Perfect." She licked her lips again and looked at my cock and then my eyes. And then my cock.

She slid to her knees in front of me.

"I...I want to touch it. Can I hold it?" She pleaded.

"Take of my pants. Then lick me." I said hoarsely.

Kim yanked off my pants, grabbed my cock and kissed it.

"Mmmmm.." she covered it with kisses. "Oh my God, your cock is perfect." she said and then engulfed it.

Kim slid her lips down my cock. I felt my cock hit the back of her throat. My cock was so hard. I was so excited. My balls were so full. I wanted to last but knew I wouldn't.

She was moaning as she sucked. She gagged once or twice but forced my cock into the back of her mouth. She deepthroated me. She was grinding her hips as she sucked. She was immediately close to orgasm as sucked me deeper in her mouth. She let my cock slip out of her mouth and rubbed it over her face. She looked up at me, smiling like a wanton whore. She rubbed my cock against her hard nipples. One hand pulling my cock tight, she sucked one ball and then the other into my mouth and pulled them taught. It was too much. I started cumming.

Cum started slowly out as a slow dribble and then and then started pulsing and spurting out of my cock. The first strong spurt shot over her head and landed on her lower back and ass.

Kim let my balls pop out of her mouth and engulfed my cock, catching a spurt across her face before taking the rest deep into her mouth and then her throat. Her body was gyrating as if she was getting fucked. Kim kept suction on my cock, slid me deep into her throat and moved her head back and forth, as if saying no to my pubic hair. Her one hand squeezing my balls and her other moving frantically around her clit.

I was spent but Kim was insane with desire. She kept sucking my cock. Licking it kissing it rubbing it against her face. The cum that had landed on her face was smeared and left her face glistening. She was in a world of pleasure so great she looked as if she were almost in pain. As my cock finally softened somewhat, her eyelids fluttered. Kim's body shivered and spasmed and she let my cock slide out of her mouth. Both hands went to her pussy and she clamped her legs shut. She slid sideways to the floor at my feet. Kim let out a series of fast breaths as she alternated between hunching in an almost fetal position with her thighs tightly clamped together and occasionally opening them allowing me to see her beautiful wet pussy pulse with her orgasm.

Kim had tears streaming from her eyes and finally looked up at me. My god, she was so hot!

I moved down to the floor behind her to hold her and we both basked in the afterglow of these intense orgasms.

We stayed like that for about ten minutes until her body stopped its occasional spasm. I was kissing her neck and ear and she turned to kiss me back.

"That." She said. "Was amazing. Simply amazing. Your Cock! My god your cock is perfect. I have never seen such a perfect cock. I came so fucking hard." She shivered.

"So hard." She repeated. "And you tasted so good. I don't know what came over me. I admit, I have sucked a cock before but - holy cow! I just wanted to eat your whole cock. To taste your cum. To suck all of you tasty cum." Kim licked her lips and shook her head in disbelief. "Fucking incredible!"

I smiled at these compliments. I was kind of proud of myself. I had never cum so hard in my life either. I could feel my own cum against my stomach as I lay against Kim's back.

I slid my hand around to those marvelous tits and cupped one. Perfect. I pinched the nipple and Kim squirmed, sliding her as back against me.

"Oh, somebody's ready for more" Kim teased as she moved her hips, rubbing her ass cheeks against my hardening cock.

"I want to fuck you. I've wanted to fuck you for so long" I admitted as my dick hardened against the beautiful sloppy wetness between her legs.

"Mmmmhmmm" she cooed as she started grinding, a sexy smile on her face.

"Well let's not waste more time, jelly bean."

Kim sat up and bent over the arm of the couch with her perfect ass in the air. She stared at my crotch as I got up. She bit her bottom lip, and shook her head in amazement at the glory that was my cock.

I grabbed my cock and slid the head up and down her wet slit. This view of her bent over like this, with her ass in the air, was one I had fantasized about repeatedly since high school. She was truly perfect. Her hair was sitting on her shoulders, her small waist curving marvelously into those hips to that heart-shaped ass. Her wet and slippery lips welcomed my cock.

Kim looked back at me and her eyes literally rolled back as I slowly slid my cock deep inside her. OH MY GOD. Home. My cock had found home and never wanted to leave. I just leaned into Kim without thrusting, just memorizing this moment when we were truly one; savoring the feeling of her sticky heat enveloping me.

Then I started thrusting. I pulled out slowly and back in. Again. Slowly and back in. My God. Wonderful.

Kim moaned.

"Fuck me with that cock! Fuck me with that fucking cock! Oh my God! She said fiercely.

I started fucking her hard. Rocking my hips. Slamming my balls into her.

She yelled and exhaled with each thrust of my cock.

"FUCK. ME. FUCK.ME. FUCK. ME. UNH. UHN. "

We fucked like animals. I alternated between fast fucking and long slow motions where I pulled all the way out. Finally, I felt my balls tighten. I had no desire to try to last. I had the desire to cum inside her.

Kim yelled "OhGodOhGodOhGodOhGodOhGod!"As I drove myself into her.

As she screamed "You are so fucking good!" I came.

I came and tried to control myself but it was all too much. The orgasm was so strong that it was almost too strong. I wanted to keep thrusting but I wanted to stop and hold. I wanted to pull out but I wanted to never leave her magnificent pussy. In the end, I stood there awkwardly, moving jerkily, shooting my cum inside Kim. It was amazing.

Kim screamed with me. She clamped he legs shut, almost locking me inside that slippery heaven. She shuddered and whimpered.

"You! Your cock! Who knew? Who fucking knew?" she said as she looked back at me. Her hair was a mess and stuck to her face. He face was pink and flushed. She was beautiful as only a just fucked woman could be.

This hypnosis had changed my life. I would have to think about what that meant. But right now, Kim and I just collapsed into each other's arms to recuperate.