Hypnotizing Kim Ch. 03

Story Info
Kim is out of control and sucks two athletes - I help.
3.9k words
4.05
62.2k
41

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went over to Kim's pretty much every day for a couple of weeks. The moment she saw me she would think about sex. Her nipples would harden and she would start to get wet. Just like I hypnotized her to do. I realized that I may have gone too far though a few days later.

I had just finished a class late one evening and was walking toward my dorm when I saw Kim walking with two tall guys. They were both athletic. One Black and the other Asian - I had met them before somewhere. Typical jock types. Whatever.

She was across the quad area and I guess they all had the same class and were on their way there or back. When Kim saw me, she stopped. The jocks walked a step or two more, realized she wasn't with them, looked at her, and then followed her gaze across the quad to me. I had some things on my mind, waved, and kept walking. Kim and I had been fucking constantly over the past weeks and she'd sucked me more times than I could remember, but I didn't care who she walked to class with. In hindsight though, I should have recognized that expression, even from across the quad.

I made it all the way back to my dorm and dropped my backpack. Something was bugging me. Something in the back of my mind. Whatever. I had a paper to write. I could see Kim tomorrow.

I took out my laptop and booted it up. I found the outline I needed to flesh out and tried to jump into it. The words wouldn't come though. Something was bothering me. What?

Kim? We were fucking like rabbits. She was convinced that my dick was the dick of the Gods. Thank you hypnosis. She went nuts every time we fucked. I was her Adonis. Well, my dick was. In reality, I was an average guy in okay shape with a 5 inch cock.

Kim, on the other hand, was a real goddess. Her body was amazing and fit. She had perfect tits with hard little pencil eraser nipples. Her waist was slim and her hips were curvy and sexy. She kept her pussy trimmed and her lips shaved. I had hypnotized her into a cock sucking machine. When she started sucking cock, she would automatically jump almost into an orgasm. And she wouldn't stop worshiping the cock until it came and the cock softened. Then she'd get a crazy orgasm.

I thought I was pretty clever. I had hypnotized her so that every time she saw me, she'd get horny and think about cock. Genius. I was a fucking genius. So, what was bothering me. I wasn't jealous of the two dudes she was walking with. Sure they were in great shape and all... but I had the God cock. She wasn't looking for more cock. I kept her satisfied - and then some. I smirked to myself and tried to get back to my research paper.

But I couldn't concentrate. What was wrong? Kim. It was Kim. It was that look when she saw me across the quad. That look... That sexy come-fuck-me look I loved so much.

Shit! Oh shit! Mutherfucker! That was her "fuck me now" look. That was the look that she had now every time she saw me. But it was only for me... She wouldn't get horny when she saw others. I had hypnotized her to get hot and wet every time she saw me. And then she would crave cock. So... what was missing. Why that look? I was missing a piece to this puzzle.

SHIT! That was it. She wouldn't necessarily crave my cock - she would be horny and crave COCK! Any cock! And those dudes from her class, they- SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!

I closed my laptop and ran out of my dorm.

It took me about seven minutes to run across the campus to her place. I let myself in and stumbled into a scene from a porn flick. Kim and her two friends were nude and fucking near her couch. She was on all fours with the Black guy's cock deep in her mouth while his Asian friend was fucking her from behind. The two guys stopped in shock when they saw me but only briefly. Kim was deepthroating that cock and thrusting back into the Asian guy. She was in fucking mode and close -so close - to orgasm. This was all about her gratification and they had just lucked into the best sex of their lives - thanks to my hypnosis.

I don't think Kim noticed me. Before anyone could see into her room, I quickly closed the door.

Kim let the Black cock slide out of her mouth as she slid her face down to suck his balls. What a cock! How Kim fit that thing in her throat was beyond me! This guy's cock was at least nine inches long and around 2 inches thick. Talk about a stereotype! He had a large ball sack that Kim was covering with sloppy kisses. This guy was a real stud. He was in great shape, and now that I looked, so was the other guy. Both of them were slim and muscular. Washboard abs - the whole thing.

These two athletes were tag teaming Kim in front of me and didn't even pretend to slow down. The Black guy jerked his chin towards Kim and said "Your girlfriend - uhn" he was interrupted by the pleasure Kim was giving him. After a second he smiled and continued "... your girlfriend sucks a mean cock, man. She won't let go."

The Asian guy smiled, nodded his head in agreement but said nothing. He actually smiled at me without slowing his motions. His cock looked pretty large too, from the little I could see of it. He was fucking her sopping wet pussy. I could hear the sticky sloshing sounds. Kim was rocking there between them with her tits swinging, a cock in each end. She was on the edge of orgasm, I know, but wouldn't cum until he came in her mouth.

I had to admit that the scene was hot. Kim was so sexy with that long Black cock disappearing in her mouth. With every thrust of the Asian, her nose would jam into the Black guy's pubes. "Gluh, Gluh, Gluh" sounds escaped her mouth. She pulled away trailing a bridge of spit with her, tits shaking. Resting on her left palm to steady her as she was rocked by the furious fucking, she grabbed the Black cock and pumped it as she sucked. She licked it and sucked it. She kissed it and looked up at him and sucked one ball into her mouth and then the other. She was desperate for his cum.

The Black guy said "Bitch, you are fuckin crazy for cock." The Asian kept smiling and repeating "Fuuuuck! Fuuuuck!." And the men high fived each other over Kim. These two hardbodied studs thrust together and, consciously or not, coordinated their motions. It was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen.

The pumping action, combined with her mouth were finally too much for the Black stud.

"Swallow this bitch!" and tried to hold her head to his cock. "Eat my cum!"

But he couldn't hold her head. Her body was rocking from the Asian's thrusts. He was obviously a big cummer, the Black guy, because even with her mouth clamped tight around his cock, the pressure forced a huge dollop of cum to squirt out and land on the floor between them. Kim gagged. With her retching, she threw her head down and his cock spat out of her mouth. She still had a grip on it with her other hand but the next squirt of cum plastered her hair on top of her head. She recovered quickly and looked up to receive another pulsing squirt of cum on her face. And another. She then put the plum sized head in her mouth and sucked any other cumshots right into her belly.

Kim was a hot mess. She was still pumping the Black guy's cock and sucking and licking it. Her expression was one of desire and pleading determination. Her face and hair were covered with cum. Her glorious tits were swaying with the pumping of the Asian. And she was so wet, her own juices were running down her inner thighs.

The Black guy leaned his head and torso back. He shook his head in disbelief and said "Fuck! You are a fucking freak, girl!" He looked to his friend who's expression was one of amazement. "She's still sucking my cock and I'm not even hard, man!". As he grabbed his cock by the base, Kim let it go. She lost all control. Her thigh muscles started quivering.

"Oh god yes. YES!" she yelled. She hunched her back up like a cat and made a strange, sexy "oo...oo...ooooo" moan. Her eyelids fluttered and showed the whites of her eyes. She threw her head back causing some of the cum on her face to slide towards her forehead. She was having a massive orgasm, exactly as I had programmed her to do.

As Kim's body shook and spasmed, the Asian guy's cock reaped the benefit of this. Her pussy clamped down on him and pulsed as he thrust deep inside her. This tight spasming acting like a velvet massage and the sexy insanity of this whole scene was too much for him.

"Fuuuuuuuuck" he yelled as he came deep inside her. Kim jammed her ass back forcing him deeper into her pussy and then collapsed her shoulders and head to the floor. I thought she might have passed out but I realized she was hungrily licking up the black guys cum she had spilled onto the floor. The Asian guy kept twitching his shoulders and thrusting his hips as he pumped loads of cum in Kim's pussy. When done, he then held her hips, pulled out, and shot a meager bit of cum on her ass. Cum dribbled out as he reactively kept thrusting, sliding his dick on her ass through his own cum.

Kim's back hitched and her hips continued to occasionally match his thrusts.

Both men took a deep breath and after inspecting Kim, looked up at each other relieved, shocked, and ecstatic, and high fived.

"Dude!"

"Dude!"

"This chick belongs in the Guinness book of records or something." The Asian guy said to his friend.

"Fuck that! She belongs at our frat!"

"Fuck yeah." And they high fived again.

The Black guy shook his head and looked at me.

I had stood there by the door and watched this amazing porno action. I was speechless. Hard as a rock, but speechless.

"Dude, your girl is one freaky fuck!" He looked back to his friend.

"Did you see her deep throat my cock? She fucking took the whole fucking thing in her mouth and swallowed me to my fuckin balls!" He exclaimed still in disbelief. "My fucking cock! Nobody has deep fucking throated this fucking cock before." He pointed unnecessarily at his impressive soft dong.

I didn't know what to say. I stammered. "Well, you see..."

At the sound of my voice, Kim turned her head, startled.

The expression on her cum covered face was initially shame or shock -she had had no idea I was there and had watched. But then, her eyes focused on me and something clicked. She licked her upper lip and then sucked the corner of her lower lip into her teeth. She smiled happily and then seductively.

I knew what was happening. I had hypnotized her to become horny and wet when she saw me. It was what started this whole mess. There was nothing I could do to stop her.

Kim got to her feet and ran to me. "Peterrrrr!" She called excitedly as if we hadn't seen each other in years. She literally threw her hands around me and kissed me passionately. She stuck her tongue in my mouth and sucked my lips. She was so sexy. I was so turned on. As she kissed me she started ripping off my shirt and unbuckling my belt. It occurred to me at this point that I had just eaten the Black guy's cum - that I was still eating it though her kisses as she rubbed her face against my lips. I was too excited to care and, quite frankly, the new taste on her lips and tongue wasn't bad at all. It tasted of sex!

I pushed her away with some difficulty and kicked off my shoes and jeans.

The other men were making comments but I could barely hear them. "He kissed her cum of her fucking face, man. That fucker ate your cum!" And I didn't care.

I slid down my underwear and Kim looked at my cock as if she had never seen it before - as if she had never seen anything so magnificent before. "Oh my God. That fucking cock! It is amazing." she exclaimed. "Your cock is so perfect."

I smiled at the two men who were confused at this point. Fully hard I was about five inches. The Black guy was that long right now, fully flaccid. The Asian's cock was soft now but it had been substantially longer and thicker mine when he fucked her. They both shifted to get a better view; to try to see what they were missing.

Kim reached out and caressed my cock. She then dropped to her knees and kissed it. She kissed the head and then down the length. She put my balls in her palm and kissed them. Then she swallowed me to my base and started sucking in earnest.

"This fuckin chick wants more cock!" someone exclaimed. "We gotta get her to the frat man!"

"Fuck yeah!" came the reply.

Not really paying attention and wanting to stand any more, I guided Kim away from the door to the middle of the room where I lay down on my back. Kim followed eagerly as if anxious to miss some cock along the way. I looked over and saw the two open-mouthed jocks watching in amazement, fondling their impressive cocks. They were amazed by this cock-crazed coed. They were amazed that she was enthralled by this small white guy's average cock.

I had expected Kim to sit between my outstretched legs and continue with her blowjob. Instead she straddled my chest, bent over, and swallowed me into her mouth. I stared up at her perfect ass and her wet gaping pussy. She pumped and sucked away. I could smell all of the sex that I had just witnessed. Her pubic hair was matted. Her thighs were glazed. Her outer and inner lips were swollen, red and sticky. It was so hot. It was right in my face.

Kim rocked her body with her sucking and jammed her pussy back at me. I couldn't hold back and bent my neck up to lick that beautiful pussy. I stuck my tongue inside her because she was literally open. I licked between the folds of her velvety lips. I flicked my tongue and cleaned up her juices that were oozing out of her. As I did this, her moans around my cock increased. Her pussy was getting wetter and I licked the tasty, milky juice that slowly wept out, savoring and swallowing. It occurred to me as I savored this that most of it was probably the Asian guy's semen. I heard them exclaim just that.

"Fuckin guy's eatin your cum too." "They both freaks, man!"

I didn't care. It was, actually, a good flavor and it tasted mostly like Kim's pussy. I licked away. I drove my tongue inside her searching for more cum. And Kim went to town on my cock. I lost myself in the soft warm folds of her wet pussy, jamming my nose inside her, and licking circles around her clit. I felt my balls tighten and knew I was close. I started to cum in Kim's mouth. As always, it was surreal. She kept sucking and pumping and swallowing and I dropped my head from her pussy. Just as I did this, there was the Black guys ball sack and cock - In my face.

The Black guy guided his cock into Kim's wet hot pussy and I felt his balls slide across my face. I was still at the tail-end of my ejaculation and still in a passive fog, squeezing my ass muscles giving Kim my cum.

It was amazing to see how the vagina worked from this view. Her wet and well lubed lips just parted and stretched to allow him to slowly, but without resistance, slide in. It didn't seem possible that this fat cock would fit - but it did. It slid in one constant movement. I felt my hard cock fall out of her mouth. "Fuck YEAH! God! Yessssss" she yelled and sucked me back in her mouth.

At his point I was basically blind with black balls over my eyes. I guess he was giving her short strokes because his balls vibrated over my eyes with his motion but didn't slide anywhere. I slid back a bit and decided to try something I'd kinda fantasized about. I craned my neck a bit and sucked one of his balls in my mouth.

He moaned and pulled his slick wet cock out and his ball pulled taught in my mouth. I felt Kim moan and my still hard cock popped out of her mouth.

I heard Kim. "Gnah, gluh, gluh, ngluh" and realized the Asian guy must have started fucking her mouth.

Kim was now full of two large cocks! I released one ball and tried to catch the other as it dragged across my face. Kim's pussy lips stretched and hugged his cock. It was amazing to see - especially at such a close range. This dark wet, thick cock stretching her pussy lips, causing them to turn bright red.

I couldn't see the Asian guy but heard Kim's mouth as he fucked her throat. "Gluh, ngluh, ngluh, ngluh"

The ebony cock fucking Kim was pulling out about four inches or more with every thrust and slamming back in. I ended up just licking the balls as they slid over my face since I couldn't catch them in my mouth during this violent thrusting.

Even though Kim was focusing on the cock in her throat, I was still hard. This was so hot! I decided to focus on Kim's hard little clit and managed to slide down a bit. I tilted my neck up and licked across the taught little button and found that I finished the stroke by licking the cock too at every thrust. It was right there - why not?

Kim was a shaking, horny mess and rocking between these two men, cocks deep into both sides of her. I don't know if my licking her clit added to her pleasure or not because, with that cock in her mouth, she was automatically close to climax due to my hypnotic suggestions. The big black cock thrusting deep into her and stretching her just inches from my face had to have added to that as well. Kim was on another plane of pleasure.

I kept licking her clit and his cock and I heard the Asian guy yell. "I wanna cum all over your face bitch!" And then he moaned "Ahhhh...ah...Ahhhhh...Oh fuuucuuuck" and I guess he came on her face.

I heard Kim plead throatily: "Cum! Yes, give me your fucking tasty cum! Cum on my face. Cum in my mouth! Let me eat it. Soooo fucking good."

At that point I heard the Black guy join in the chorus of moans. "Yeah! God fucking DAMN!" and his thrusts stopped for a moment. I could see his cock pulse right above me as cum pumped inside of Kim. He pulled out an inch and slammed back in holding again. How much cum did this guy have? Jesus!

Kim was still frantic and by the sounds I could guess that she was still licking and sucking the Asian. I reached my hands down and found her tits which I cupped one per hand. Meanwhile the black cock slowly pulled out of Kim. It seemed so fucking long. When it slid out it plopped heavily onto my forehead.

"You like that freak?" he said and slide it easily over my nose to my chin with his balls on my forehead. I stuck out my tongue.

"You like my fucking cock, queerboy?"

The smell of the slick, heavy, warm cock was heavenly. It smelled of Kim's pussy and cum. I moved my head around and licked what I could. I wanted to put it in my mouth, actually, but couldn't in this position. I was so fucking hard. He removed his cock and deprived me of this fantasy. Kim's thighs jerked and she plopped her pussy right on my face and started grinding against me. I guess the Asian was finally flaccid which set her free to release her orgasmic tension.

I was pinned underneath Kim's gyrating body with her tits in my hand and her pussy right against my mouth. Her grinding and spasming was amazing to feel. You could see the vagina close and release with each cramping pulse of her climax. Cum started oozing out of her. Still white and thick, the globs pushed out of her contacting pussy. They slid onto my face. I found this turned me on for some reason and I tried to lick and swallow as much as possible. In the middle of Kim's throes of passion she rediscovered my hard cock and sucked it deep in her mouth, held it there and whimpered. She wasn't trying to blow me - I think she was pacifying herself with my hard cock. It was all I needed. With the dripping globs of cum oozing into my mouth from deep inside of Kim and my cock in Kim's mouth, I came.

Kim made no additional noises or any other signs. She just kept up her suction and swallowed. I don't know if I came a lot or a little. I just felt her sucking it all away. I closed my eyes and tried to catch my breath.

I work up sometime later intertwined with Kim. I sat up and realized that I had dry cum and sex juices on my face. Kim was a mess too. I don't know when the jocks left but we were alone.

Her hair, with dried cum acting as gel, had set sticking out into weird angles. Her face had dried cum trails all over it.

12