Hypocrite prude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The prude then proceeded to quiz me. I simply told her I didn't know what it was all about but knowing Nancy I wouldn't back out if I were her. I finished by telling her that it might actually be fun and that Nancy was a wonderful cook. I got pained and curious looks from Theresa every time we walked past one another the rest of the day.

Our plan was going on without a hitch as Theresa was waiting in the driveway when I got home. Evidently, she didn't want to face Nancy alone. Nancy greeted her like an old friend. She even told her how nice her hair looked hanging down free like that. It was a wonderful dinner as Nancy had pulled out all of the stops.

Our guest kept looking over at me quizzically as we exchanged small talk. Nancy seemed truly interested in Theresa's role at the company. Playing my role as we had just as we decided I was the laid back loving husband. Nancy would decide when, and if, to confront Theresa. By dessert we had a couple of drinks and were laughing together.

"Nancy, you made such a wonderful dinner let me clear the table and load the dishwasher for you," the prude offered. To my surprise, Nancy accepted and saying she would help in just a couple of minutes but she had to take care of something first. As they talked I had moved to the easy chair in the living room.

The way the house is laid out you cannot see the hall to the bedrooms or the living room from the kitchen. Nancy ran down the hall in a flash and came back in her fuck me nightie about a minute later. In mere seconds she was on my lap and I was sucking her boobs. Slipping in front of me she purred, "Consider this foreplay."

With the clattering of dishes in the background Nancy freed my cock from my pants and swallowed it whole. I was so excited about the situation that I shot a load in her mouth in record time; maybe a minute. Wiping her chin she got up and grabbed two of the special pictures and headed to the kitchen telling me to strip to my briefs as she walked away.

Throwing my clothing aside I followed at a safe distance. I stood at the corner of the kitchen out of sight. Knowing Nancy I was about to get a good show. Theresa was working at her task humming a tune as she busily worked. She didn't hear Nancy come into the room. Carefully my wife snuck up behind her.

Theresa jumped when she noticed that Nancy had moved in less than six inches behind her. Swooping into action Nancy plopped the first picture down on the countertop. Then she lifted up our guest's skirt revealing silky purple panties. Pushing her hand between Theresa's legs she shoved four fingers up into the crotch of the panties.

Then growling, so whore, you've fucked my husband and have his seed in this sluttie hole of yours. Do you want his baby? Doesn't the bible say the only reason to fuck is to make babies?"

"Where did you get this picture and how? You can't prove it! And, besides if anything happened your husband forced me into it," Theresa said amazingly defiantly. I realized then that she didn't remember the pictures being taken. As Theresa squirmed to get away Nancy pressed against her and slid her probing fingers against her crotch as she grabbed the woman's tit with her other hand.

Dropping Theresa's tit Nancy picked up the picture of her nude body revealing the one with my cum all over her chest. Her hand immediately returned to Theresa's boobs and roughly fondled from one to the other. Biting the prude's neck she whispered," It isn't bad enough that you fucked him but to waste his seed all over your boobs like that, unbelievable! Now whore, you are my property or I'll get you fired!"

Theresa's jaw dropped seeing the photo with my jism splashed all over her tits and it dripping from her raised finger. My wife let her fingers slip from Theresa's crotch as she struggled to break away. Quickly she put one arm on each side of her new play toy. This move only allowed Theresa to turn around to face Nancy.

It was then that Theresa noticed the sexy nightie that Nancy was wearing. Just for a moment Nancy backed up a step, holding Theresa in place by her shoulders, to let her appreciate her whole body in the sexy garment. Then she drew her arms around my coworker and slid one of her legs between Theresa's legs and hugged the stuffing out of her. As Nancy nibbled on her guest's neck I moved in a bit closer.

I had forgotten that Nancy had told me when we were dating she had some flings with other women. She didn't consider herself bisexual more like bi-curious. When we caught Theresa at the adult movie she said she would let me have sex with my coworker but would also like to satisfy her bisexual curiosity with her.

As we talked further we had gotten more and more excited and decided to take it even further. We weren't sure how Theresa would react or if we could succeed. Even though Theresa was pushing my wife away it didn't appear that she was desperate about it. It was as if she knew she should but she liked the way Nancy touched her.

"Kiss me you hot home wrecker; let's put on a show," Nancy said licking Theresa's ear as she whispered. Then she placed both hands on Theresa's tits and their lips met. My coworker at first turned away but soon I could see their tongues entangled. Theresa had not totally given into lust as she again turned away from Nancy after their kiss.

"No, you can't do this to me! I won't do it! It is not right; please let me go," she pleaded. I came up behind Theresa and my wife and I made a sandwich out of her. I ground my cock in her ass crack while Nancy unbuttoned her blouse. I easily pushed her skirt from her hips; stopping only for second when the cloth got caught on my erection.

Soon, Nancy and I had managed to strip off all of Theresa's clothing. Theresa noticed I was nude and panicked again. Her struggling only served to excite me more as her ass was accidently grinding my stiff cock. My wife and I each grabbed on of our victim's arms and pulled her toward our bedroom. She was crying filled with conflicting emotion.

A couple of times she tried to stop us. On one occasion we just pulled extra hard dragging her. The next time we tried a more gentle approach. Still holding onto her with one hand my other hand pinched and teased her nipples while Nancy gently stroked her pussy. Then, reluctantly she started moving again.

With one strong shove Theresa fell back on our king size bed. Instantly, she put her hands over her chest covering both boobs and smashing her legs together intertwining her ankles. Her eyes were glazed over waiting for our next move. She did not have to wait long. Climbing beside her I took her tits in my hands and sucked them into my mouth.

With one hard tug Nancy pulled the blonde's legs apart. As my wife climbed between Theresa's legs she was met with resistance. But, determination won out as soon she was fingering the prude's twat. I stared down at Theresa's bush as I suckled on Theresa's tits and watched as Nancy stabbed her tongue out toward Theresa's hard button clit.

Seconds later her tongue was swirling frantically all around the woman's little nub. It only took a few seconds of this treatment for the prude to melt and move her hips up to meet my wife's mouth. Taking advantage of Theresa's situation I straddle her head so I could watch her being eaten out and shoved my cock into her mouth.

Not totally compliant she tried to push me back out for a few seconds. It was a token effort as soon I was mouth fucking her pretty little face. Theresa soon had one hand on Nancy's head and the other playing with my balls. We had conquered her completely.

Wanting to make sure of this Nancy ordered me off of the girl's face, the next thing I knew Nancy had Theresa on top of her in a hot sixty nine. Immediately, I took care of the former prude's ass. Kissing and nibbling I did not miss a spot. I savored her asshole most of all. I pushed myself between Nancy's legs to gain full access to Theresa's twat.

Hurriedly I lubed Theresa's ass with her pussy honey. My cock, already throbbing, popped right in causing Theresa to scream into Nancy's cunt. I pounded her hard as the smells of sex filled the room dominated by sweet pussy juices. But, there was no mistaking the hint of odor emerging from the bowels of my coworker.

We spent the next two hours emerged in about every sex act imaginable. As we finished up Nancy and I could see that Theresa was both confused and melancholy. It was then that my heart gave in and we sat down and chatted. While we tried to understand her I also made the point that we had the pictures and she had better quit being a hypocrite around work and live and let live.

It was then that Theresa revealed that she protested the adult store because it was a block from her daughter's school and two blocks from her church. Her child had to walk past it every day. She said she got carried away in acting out the part her fellow church members expected of her. She regretted being so over the top at the protest.

Nancy said that didn't explain why she used her religion to beat up everyone she met and was so pushy about recruiting folks to come to her church. Theresa sat there deep in thought before answering. We could tell she was being truthful when she said that she hadn't realized how horrible her actions appeared to the rest of us.

When she left that night I knew the pictures would never be used unless Theresa lied to us. Within days I contacted the adult shop owner, our public relations department, and the city planning department and arranged for the adult store to move a mile away. It was to be on a commercial street with clever signage making it clear to adults what was inside but that would leave pre-teens totally clueless.

Since, it was in a commercial area most teens wouldn't have to pass by it either. The zealots of the church were not happy as they had nothing to protest since they couldn't claim that their kids were being contaminated. The vast majority of the church members, it turns out, were delighted and celebrated what they considered a great victory.

Once the move was confirmed Theresa called me into her office and kissed me passionately hugging the stuffing out of me. Little by little Theresa changed her appearance at work wearing more and more fashionable attire. By no means, did she dress sexy but very attractively in a business sense of the word.

The biggest thing to the staff of the company was her apparent overnight change in attitude toward her coworkers. Suddenly she was fun to be around. It was as if she had genuinely found another sweeter Theresa inside. She was more comfortable just relaxing and being herself and found that her faith was alive but imperfect like everyone else's.

As for sex Theresa, Nancy and I continued to make out regularly. One day I came home for a nooner with Nancy and found Theresa using a strap-on fucking my wife's ass. A few days ago Theresa told her husband about things and she says that he shocked her when he said he would like to join in.

Theresa had figured that spilling the beans might cause a divorce but she couldn't hide it any longer. She loved her husband and was happy that he had surprised her this way. So, plans are in the works to get him involved with the rest of us. We aren't sure how this will happen as admitting the desire to his wife is one thing but to Nancy and I is quite another.

12